RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

+3
Dancin' Kate
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
7 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 4 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:23 am

-Kate wrote:Are you talking to me or the other person? :/ And do you want to talk about why you're upset on the chat box?

Nope. I out - later. ._>
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 4 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
-Kate wrote:Are you talking to me or the other person? :/ And do you want to talk about why you're upset on the chat box?

Nope. I out - later. ._>

What do you mean?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:24 am

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Charlie

I jumped up, and then stared at the bunk above me. I waited to listen, if he was asleep. I smiled when his slow breathing, made me go ins-inc with him. I smiled again, and then turned to the cell doors. There were people walking by, and they seemed human. What is this a tourist attraction?

Sorry, crappy ...

Marcus

I smiled at her when she sat by me. Sure she was on the floor, but it wasn't as bad as her not being near me at all. "Didn't really sleep at all." I sighed, and looked at the bed, and huffed. I shifted into a wolf, and two others, so whenever a person on something walked by, I knew it, and woke up.. This happened a lot while I was trying to sleep.... "How did you sleep?" I decided to ask, finally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Shane's arm almost swung in Charlie's sight, his breathing now slightly out sync from his cellmates breathing. His eyes fluttered open about ten minutes later. Shane looked around, staying in his position. "Are you awake?" He whispered loudly enough that she should be able yo hear him

Writers block I'm on my phone
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:38 pm

flower
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash rolled his eyes,"fine then. Don't try to get out of here. I could really care less. I just thought you'd like to get out of this hellhole." He kicked the wall, where he thought he found a weak point. It didn't do anything though. He sighed and kept searching for weak spots on the wall. He needed a plan, if only he had other immortals who would be willing to help to get out. Maybe when they let them outside he'd find some and they could come up with a plan.

Alexis sighed. "Yeah, because you can really go against magic. Not even all the witches and wizards here could break out without their wands. No one here would be able to - except maybe the Angels. Even then, they wouldn't dare try and hurt so many 'innocent people'." She said almost bitterly.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:25 pm

KatLoved wrote:Anyone have free characters???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 pm

KatLoved wrote:

Blah ill make my charries luego
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 pm

KatLoved wrote:

Blah ill make my charries luego Post first?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
KatLoved wrote:

Wait what? I'm confused. Sorry, I just woke up...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 pm

KatLoved wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
KatLoved wrote:

Wait what? I'm confused. Sorry, I just woke up...

I'll role-play with you but I'll post my girl later hen Im on a computer. Post first?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Oh, Okay! :) I feel like a dork now.

Thayer

I paced back and forth in my cell. This place was going to drive me insane, if I wasn't already. Flipping my dark hair out of my dark eyes I frowned. That made me sound like a dark person, but many people believe I was so what's the point in trying? I sat down on the lower bunk and rested my head on a post. How could this have happened? Well, I guess we all know exactly what happened. We were there. But none of us believed we could have lost... But that's what happened.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Leda looked around for a moment. She bit her lip as the guards led her carefully to her new cell. She was a late and new arrival, and though the guards masks were covered both seemed to be very dismal. The two leading her didn't even shock her as she stepped Ito the cell. The door closed quickly and was locked, while both guards seemed to just stand there for a moment. Leda waved softly but one shook his head and they left. Leda winced and turned around, staring at the boy in her cell. "Hi," She squeaked highly, and nervously.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:05 pm

I just realized something... Thayer holds a grudge, has a bad temper, protective, and a hypocrite PLUS HIS THEME SONG IS PAINT IT BLACK WHAT THE HELL
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Thayer

I stared at the girl that was just doomed to this... Place, I guess. Might as well get to know her, we'll be in here for a while. Standing up, I flipped my hair out of my face again and held my hand out to her. "I'm Thayer, and you are?" I smirked, she seemed nervous. "No need to be nervous, sweetheart, I don't bite... Hard." I chuckled softly and kept my hand outstretched. I shifted my weight from my right foot to my left and continued watching her. Maybe this would be an interesting new experience. Maybe have some fun or scare the girl? Let's find out how much she can put up with.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Leda smiled at him weakly, and it was obvious how pretty she was. She looked like a freaking supermodel, except at age seventeen. The guy before her looked a little younger, but a whole lot more dangerous. Or maybe not. She bit her lip, already smelling blood on him - he was living. "Leda." She looked down, wrappin her arms around her bare waist. It was then you realized how she got caught. She was wearing extremely short shorts and a pure white halter top that seemed to have the bottom ripped off, revealing all the waybip to her belly button. She had on high heels and her entire form was covered in blood. "And I'm not the one that should be worried about being bitten." she said quietly.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Thayer

I raised my thick, dark eyebrows in question and curiosity. "Vampire?" I grinned and looked her up and down for a moment. "Well get used to it around here, sweetpea. No one is gentle, and no one cares about you. No matter how pretty you are." I laid back on the bed and shut my eyes, trying desperately to get away from this place. This was a place no one ever dreamed of being. Yet here we are, locked up. Like nothing more than wild animals. Is that what we really are? Of course it is, we're uncontrollable and disgusting. Nobody cares about us. Humans.... They care about eachother. They love, get married, have children. But what about us? Can we ever truly be happy?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 pm

"I didn't say anything... But I can smell the blood running through your veins, so I meant what I said. I may be just half the vampire but that just means I got all the good parts of being a vampire without any of the cons. What are you supposed to be? A wizard? Merman? You don't smell like a werewolf and there aren't many other living things you can be." She muttered, running her fingers through her dark blonde hair. She sighed, looking down at her clothing.

Blah sorey
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Thayer

I opened my dark eyes and raised my eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and laughed softly to myself. "Shapeshifter, hon." Closing my eyes again and sighed. The humans had no idea how cruel this was... Or what it meant to us. Did they even care? Any of them?

GRRR/ WB. Sorry :/
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:49 pm

She scrunched her eyebrows together for a moment. "I learned in school that - you..." She pointed at him, biting her lip. "Are a monster." She grinned. "Apparently, you shift only because of extreme emotions." Leda noted, almost asking a question so he could confirm or deny. She pulled her shirt as lower as she could without the top going down too, feeling uncomfortable in her clothes.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Thayer

I couldn't help but hold back another laugh. I tossed her my old sweatshirt, I don't wear it that often as it doesn't get too cold in here for me. My right arm fell limply off one side of the bed and I smiled. "Both true facts." I showed my perfectly normal teeth. "Rawr." I chuckled and propped myself up on my elbows. "So how'd you get out of coming here at the same time as the rest of us?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Leda rolled her eyes. "My mother," She said flatly. "And then after that I was adopted by one of the guards here..." She trailed off, and shook her head, pulling his sweatshirt over her head. "What's your problem anyways? I mean besides being a ticking time bomb of furry fury." She sat down, leaning against the wall until she was in a sitting position. She pulled her knees to her chest and since his sweatshirt was partcularly large and Leda was so tall but thin, she pullr them hen over her legs to cover them as well.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Thayer

I shrugged and watched her. "I'm just not particularly delighted to be here. I don't know about you but that's just my opinion." I tried to smile and be gentle. Yes, I know I'm a rude and cruel monster. It's just my nature, so get over it.

So sorry Books, I'm really busy at the moment.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Leda rolled her eyes. "Great, I got stuck with a sadistic asshole for the next century." She sighed, running her hands through her hair again. "At least you're almost nice, considering I'm wearing your sweatshirt."

Same ish blah
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Thayer

"No problem. And don't worry, you'll get used to me." I smiled and got up to sit by her. "So tell me about yourself, considering we're going to be living together for a while"

You busy too?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Leda yawned. "Well, I have never drinken blood until today, and it'd fucking amazing. Mm, I have only slighty red tinted eyes, the same venomous and sharp fangs, but I can't turn anyone. I don't have that much, but enough to kill. Em, l can actually sleep and don't mind the sun whatsoever, hence the tan." She rubbed her eyes again. "You?" She asked, chewing on the inside of her cheek.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next