RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

+3
Dancin' Kate
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
7 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 3 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Books, got a free character?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 3 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 pm

KatLoved wrote:Books, got a free character?

You're not even apart of this RP, lol. What are you talking about?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Wait what? Lmao I thought I joined D: I feel like an idiot. XDDDD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Okay then. On the top bunk, or which ever he wasn't in. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:04 pm

KatLoved wrote:Wait what? Lmao I thought I joined D: I feel like an idiot. XDDDD

LOL! It's okay girl, just post yo skellies and join nao. c: And SHANE IS TOP BUNK :D
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Lmfao. Okay, then she is in the bottom bunk. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 pm

...::Who Are You?::...
Name :: "Rosalie Lucia Vehga"
Nickname :: "Whatever you wanna call me babe."
Age :: "Hmmm... Well considering I was turned when I was almost nineteen... Somewhere around that age!"
Real Age :: "It's rude to ask a woman that. But since you said please, 178 years young."
...::What are you, anyways?::...
Immortality :: Vampire.
Personality :: Rosalie is the kind of girl... Well, how to describe her. She's often theactrical about things, always wanting to make a scene or be notice. Her beauty and strength makes her quite the charmer... Or, if your on her bad side, quite the enemy. She's not easy to impress or please. Most of the time, people are unwelcome, in her eyes anyone outside of her own family is an intruder. Period. All her life she has been different in some way, shape, or form. Even before she began a vampire. She's always been the outsider girl, behind some invisible barrier.
Other ::
History :: "Same as any other kid."
Theme Song :: World So Cold by Three Days Grace
...::You seem nice?::...
Eye color :: An icy, unwelcoming blue
Hair color :: Light brown
Body Type :: "I don't know!!!"
Tattoos/Piercings :: One lip piercing and a nose piercing.
Over all Appearance :: Will add later.
Photo ::  trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 3 Michelle

...::Who Are You?::...
Name :: "Thayer James Dalton"
Nickname :: "Thayer..."
Real Age :: 47
...::What are you, anyways?::...
Immortality :: Shapeshifter
Personality :: Thayer is kind of the quiet guy most of the time. He tries to be decent and stays out of the way. But when someone he loves or cares about is on the line he is vicious and brutal. Cruelty and ignorance are almost always in the words he speaks, mainly to keep people away from him. Often he is confusing and hard to figure out. One of his many, many flaws. He's also bad about holding grudges and a lot of the time too trusting. Thayer has quite the bad temper, his family always did. This kid is one of those people who often claims to hate himself for things he's done or said, but he also says that hating yourself is wrong and that hating yourself is not what God intended.
Other ::
History :: "Get to know me and maybe I'll tell you."
Theme Song :: Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones
...::You seem nice?::...
Eye color :: Brown
Hair color :: Black
Body Type :: "I don't know!"
Tattoos/Piercings :: None
Over all Appearance :: Thayer is an overall... Big guy. He stands roughly six foot one and is fairly strong. His cocolate brown eyes and pitch black hair seem to mix together well and some say he is attractive. From living in California all of his childhood until he was fifteen, his skin is a beautiful tan color. His perfectly straight hair goes barely past his ears, and no longer. He got the "emo" type bangs, I guess you might say. (Will add more eventually.)
Photo :: Not now.

Last edited by KatLoved on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Accepted! C: Posting right now for Shane...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Shane closed his eyes and sighed, listening to the relaxing sound of Charlie's slow breathing. He bit his lip and sucked in his breath, trying to find a comfortable position. Despite the new, but thin mattress he couldn't help but toss and turn. Finally, he just laid down on his stomach, letting one arm fall off the bed and the other remained tucked underneath him. His feet were tangled together in an odd position, but Shane was comfortable. He laid his head to the side, only one cheek exposed to the cold air the prison held at night. He sighed again, but this time in content before his half-open eyelids dropped from the heaviness of sleep. He drifted into dreamland, back into the world he needed - everyone almost lusted after. This was the state of mind almost every prisoner tried to stay in.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Hey did you reply yet wolf?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Hey did you reply yet wolf?

You didn't reply to me. :T Are you not interested in roleplaying Alexis and Ash?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:15 am

Anyone have free characters???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:28 am

KatLoved wrote:Anyone have free characters???

I'll make a girl. :L
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:32 am

Burp. I was hoping for a guy but that works too. Lol. I'm in a bad mood :/ But I'm trying to get over it. :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:22 am

Where did you reply? I never saw it :/ im sorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 am

Marcus

I kind of looked at her, I didn't sleep at all last night, so when she jumped down, I was sitting up on the bed, and leaning against the wall. I looked around the cell. I yawned, and then stared at her dark wings, and they moved across the room.

Charlie

I jumped up, and then stared at the bunk above me. I waited to listen, if he was asleep. I smiled when his slow breathing, made me go ins-inc with him. I smiled again, and then turned to the cell doors. There were people walking by, and they seemed human. What is this a tourist attraction?

Sorry, both were crappy ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:15 am

Akira looked around and saw Marcus. She smiled and walked over to him. "Sleep well?" She asked, as she sat on the floor next to the bed. She wanted to be nice to him. She wrinkled her nose at his smell though. Ew. Shapeshifters smelled bad.

Lame sorry.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:14 pm

make my charrie later
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:48 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:make my charrie later

What's that supposed to mean?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Where did you reply? I never saw it :/ im sorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:57 pm

can have a free charrie. im too lazy today
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 am

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:can have a free charrie. im too lazy today

I still dont get you all that much but you're not allowed to role-play at all if you don't post your two characters and then are accepted so.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:17 am

*Pops in to back up Books if things get serious with a baseball bat* I don't even know... Here's my cousin. xD

I am older than Kate I am 14 Kate is 13 and I'm way bigger too.

LOL love my cousin with a firery burning passion OR ELSE. xDD (She's actually 8 xP)

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:20 am

-Kate wrote:*Pops in to back up Books if things get serious with a baseball bat* I don't even know... Here's my cousin. xD

I am older than Kate I am 14 Kate is 13 and I'm way bigger too.

LOL love my cousin with a firery burning passion OR ELSE. xDD (She's actually 8 xP)

I'm just not in a good mood and I know it's not a good excuse at al but sorry if I snap at you. sigh
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:22 am

Are you talking to me or the other person? :/ And do you want to talk about why you're upset on the chat box?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next