RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

+3
Dancin' Kate
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
7 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Empty trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 pm

...::Story::...

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Prison_set_01_800
There was a time when We couldn’t dream it would become like this. There was a time when We were just a dream to you. Immortality is what every living being cannot refuse. It is something We posses. Immortals of every kind stayed in hiding - from witches to wizards; angels to fallens; vampires to werewolves; and demons to fairies - for the sake of humanity. Yet, We were discovered, and feared by the rest of the world. As a result, the War rang out and you fought against Us. You were afraid of what you could not understand, and violence seemed to be the only answer to you. We had no other choice but to respond and fight back. Many of you were killed, but more than half of Us were wiped out. We’d underestimated you.

Now, during the War a number of things happened:
- First, We were cast into Prison. Not only did Our numbers become so small that there are only a few hundred of each kind of Immortal, but We all fit in one prison. This prison, much like the original Alcatraz, is set on a small island. It is miles away from any civilization, but is highly protected. The prison grounds and itself takes up 3/4 of the island, and the rest is used for the guards and their family. The Guards tend to be in their late twenties and older. They all mostly have children, and are married - just in case an Immortal tries to seduce the human into freedom.

- Second, all technology was wiped out. The only thing left were the stun sticks and whips from the war, as well as a few highly effective guns. You used them as models to replicate and they are now used on us. It somehow seems to inflict pain on any, repeat ANY type of Immortal. There are no cars, cell phones, guns, or anything of that type but the torture devices. Every single Immortal has been stripped of any weapons that aren’t apart of their bodies. The cells are also supplied with electric energy supplied by a wizard that has gone against his own kind.

- Third, it seems a new type of being has come into existence. Ally’s, are what they’re called. They are the half blood Immortals, offspring of an Immortal and Human. They posses many of the original traits of Immortals, the only difference is that they age, but much more slowly. Instead of remaining frozen in time, they grow every ten years for one. Ally’s are put into prison as well. They are slightly treated better.

Not wise to steal. Or pretty much copy and change a few words.

...::Rules::...

1.) I am the Warden of this roleplay. What I say goes. I can change the rules of anything, which means my word is law. Kate is the head guard, so she has just about as much importance as me!! 8u

2.) This is a literate roleplay. I expect 5+ full sentences (though they can be short), with proper grammar and spelling, along with correct capitalization and punctuation. >:3 It’s easier for everyone to read. Take pride in your work!

3.) Swearing is fine. I do ask if you could possibly star them. Damn, hell, and ass don’t have to be censored, though. It gets annoying when you use ‘f**k’ in every other sentence.

4.) Use my skeleton/form! I made it for a reason, so that way we have all the same basic information.

5.) I don’t want any god-modeling, power-playing, or instant-hits. I will tell you when you are doing so, and if you do it knowingly you'll get kicked out of here so quickly you won't even feel it on your butt when I kick you until a few seconds later.

6.) You MUST make genders even (ONE MALE & ONE FEMALE), and try to roleplay all your characters. Four characters maximum per person.

7.) You’re not allowed to have one of your characters crush on another one of your characters, or become a couple. Same goes for falling in love at first sight.

8.) No details, I repeat no details when two characters, how to put it, ‘become one’. o-o You have no idea who you’re roleplaying with on the other side of the screen! When the clothes come off, time skip, or fades to black.

9.) Drama is fun, drama is good. Still, try to keep things as realistic as possible, besides the fact that there will be vampires and werewolves in this roleplay.

11.) I am the only one who is allowed to control the Guards or anything like that. Ask me if you want to, or Kate. You want to snag a Guard and bite him/her, there will be consequences.

12.) I just wanted a number twelve. cx And don’t be intimidated! I want to make this fun, don’t worry!

...::Skeleton::...

...::Who Are You?::...

Name :: (Full name?)
Nickname :: (What you are known as)
Real Age :: (How old you really are - all must be under five hundred)

...::What are you, anyways?::...

Immortality :: (Examples below)
Personality :: (Three sentences minimum, puh-leaze.)
Other :: (Anything else I didn’t cover?)
History :: (Optional)
Theme Song :: (Optional)

...::You seem nice?::...

Eye color ::
Hair color ::
Body Type ::
Tattoos/Piercings ::
Over all Appearance :: (Optional, if you have a picture. c: If not, five sentences at least?)
Photo :: (Have a picture?)

Not wise to steal. Or pretty much copy and change a few words.

...::Types of Immortals::...
It is only necessary to read the description of whichever Immortal you want.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Werewolf
  • Werewolf - The werewolf is a very old creature. Its line traces back to a long time ago, near the time when Earth was still young... A werewolf is a normal human man or woman, that turns only into werewolf form during the full moon. Actually, they are able to willingly transform anytime the moon is up and visible, and it's a clear night. That isn't likely, though. Werewolves are humans still in somewhat human form, but with many wolf traits. They have dark fur all over their bodies, a tail, an increase in height, a muzzle/snout, ears, and canines. They are basically a large wolf standing on it's hind legs. In werewolf form they are in technical animal form. They have no control over what they do, and their human side is barely there. Basically, you do not want to go near these flesh-craving creatures when they're in werewolf form - they will eat you. In human form, there are perks. They have increased strength, speed, and all fives sense are enhanced to a wolf's ability. They also have increased emotional factors, known for being hotheads

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Vampire-teeth
  • Vampires - Vampires are most likely everything you think them to be. They have scarlet red eyes, or perhaps even crimson. Their sight is amazing, as they must be able to see at night, but they see just as well in daylight. Their skin is more sensitive to sunlight, and it's painful to soak up those UV rays directly. That doesn't mean they burst into flames. Vampires have four sharp, venemous fangs (two on top and two on the bottom). They are easily hidden by lips, or even sometimes replaced with human looking teeth. They obviously drink blood. Vampires are as cold as corpses, as they are the living dead, but their bodies have not decomposed. They are very pleasing to look at to the eye, and seduction is their main way of getting good. Everything about them appeals to you, but they have very little hypnotisim powers. Along with that, they are probably the most strong, fast, and intelligent. Their match are the werewolves, though vampires have pure immortality. They were the originals, and to become a vampire you must be bitten and their venom must be injected. It's a painful process, and all vampires still have to bite make holes on their neck, or any major vain area. Some can read minds and others can't, it depends on the person and whose mind you wish to read.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Wand
  • Witches/Wizards - Witches and Wizards are basically the same thing. Only females can be witches and only males can be wizards. They have high magical abilities and are one of the most powerful Immortals. That doesn't mean they can just summon up immortality. They are the most human-like of the immortals, still having warm blood and breathing needs. They are very vulnerable and weak without their wands, but that doesn't mean they can't perform very small spells. Witches and wizards can only be immortal through vampire's bite, but even then they do not lust after blood like vampires do. Very little changes, their eyes stay the same color and such. Witches and wizards are usually frowned upon or excluded because they are too like humans or too like immortals. These are one of the only Immortals that can be caught daily. Some wizards and witches can trace their line back to their great, great and so on grandfathers - having the rest of the generations skipped.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyd0fmg7-hyMterTUUjiQab-WLUR9CYr4aW3BsnVz-IPWF6k_OhR2yNu58ZQ
  • Angels - One thing we are not going to focus on is the fact that Angels are actual beings from the Christian faith. Angels are heavenly creatures that posess brilliant and clean white wings. They can fly, and have some invisiblity powers. If they stay still long enough, it is possible to be invisible. They have no hypnotism or increased obvious strength but are pretty powerful. Angels can destroy major cities with the blink of an eye, but prefer not to. That is where I repeat, THEY WILL NOT DO SO. They have strong consciences and most of the time, are given all the information they need in life forever. So, they are rather intelligent but peaceful and gentle people. Angels are pure and beautiful, definitely kind.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Fallenangel-1
  • Fallen Angels - Fallen Angels are Angels that were cast to Hell. Some still have their wings, others do not. You can tell they are Fallen because their wings are burnt black from the fire of hell. They have done some huge sin, that was unacceptable. That doesn't necessarily mean they are bad. Fallens can be good, but sorrowful creatures. Others can be made bitter from the fact they messed up. Like the Angels they once were, they have full knowledge of everything they need to know in life - which means they willingly did what they did knowing the consequences. Fallens are looked upon as the kicked-around puppy dogs in the Immortal world. They all seem to have that lost look to them, bitter or not. They have a rather large decrease of higher power, but that doesn't mean they don't have heightened strength, speed, and sense. They aren't as powerful as Angels, but are somewhere stuck in the middle. It is possible to be foregiven and given back their pure white wings, but doing so means they go back to Heaven forever. It takes a lot to get your wings back. These creatures are known for being high-ranked Angels - Guardians, ArcAngels, and even simple messengers and such.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Hornsandtail
  • Demons - Demons are tricky creatures. They are most known for being the worst of the worst's servants. They have a naturally evil nature but at times only focus on certain people. They can be your best friend and never hurt you, but be secretly planning to kill some one else close to you. They always want something out of you, and although may not there to necessarily hurt you, one way or another something will happen. They bring bad luck wherever they go, and are known for being soul eaters as well. They kiss you on the lips, and suck out your soul. This leaves you basically dead, even if you are a vampire you just simply no longer exist. They can chose to not do this but it is mostly irresistable. Demons are certainly not to be trusted, and the only powers they have are heightened strength and heat factors.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Siren
  • Sirens - Sirens are women and only women. They are incredibly, heart-breakingly beautiful. They are known for being seductresses and only using humans as toys. All Sirens have a sense of high power, which gives most the quality of narcissim. At the same time, they are incredibly generous, kind and sweet to one another. They consider eachother sisters, as they are all born from the sea. They have a hatred of men, though at times they can be befriended, and a compassion for the female gender. It is rare to ever, ever see a siren in a relationship with a man, romantically. (Sirens are straight.) They have a bad history, recognized for their heartless-ness and coldness. They often sit on the rocks and sing to sailors. This causes the sailors to jump into the sea and drown. It is then the sirens take their possesions and sell their things. If a man were able to still swim towards them, the siren would embrace the man and hold him down until he drowned. Sirens have plenty of strength to hold down a mortal full-grown man, and incredibly hypnotism powers. Their voices are their main weapons, though they have sharp, shark-like teeth and claws as fingernails in their pure siren form. There is a point where they can be in siren form and still have no tail. They love the sea, and can sometimes befriend mermaids. They grow to a certain age (the oldest can be twenty five) and then stop aging. That doesn't mean they stop maturing. Sirens are often taken into prison at least weekly, though it is difficult to do. Sirens' tails go up to their waist, and their hair is usually covering their bare chests... Their scales can be anything to a pale blue to an eye catching red, but stay one main color.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Littlemermaid
  • Mermaids - Mermaids are the same as Sirens, though not as powerful. They can be either Mermaid or Merman. Mermaids and mermen are known for their voices, that though do not have such strong hypnotism powers, have the ability to make you feel a certain emotion. 'Merpeople' are very popular, but young and innocent. They have more power with the sea then Sirens do, and posses much more popularity with humans. Their kiss can make you able to breathe underwater for hours. Merpeople do not have much knowledge about life above land, therefore making them more naive then they would be. They are amazing and generally kind people, allies with Sirens though they frown upon what they do. Mermaids are the same as Sirens with aging, they reach a certain point and no longer grow. Their scales are usually more pastel, single colors. Their tails are usually long, and the scales go up to their waist. (i.e. the females cover up their chest with their trademark long hair)

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Shapeshifter
  • ShapeShifters - ShapeShifters are humans that have a lot of similarity to werewolves. They can turn into three different kinds of animals, but stay the same size - if not only slightly bigger - as the normal animal would. They are generally wild and free people, also one of the Immortals that can be caught in the real world. You need no actual family relation to another Shifter to be one - as if it often jumps to one person randomly. Shifters, in their animal form, usually have animal minds. Like werewolves, their animal side is the same and they will act mostly like any other animal the same species would. Some are more gentle then others, but as Shifters, their transformation is a lot easier than werewolves. The two are constantly compared, as the Shifters also feel more right and at home in animal form. They are not too powerful, and besides witches and wizards, are definitely most like humans. They share the same traits as their three animals do - for ex; a Shifter than can transform into an Elephant may have amazing memory, sharp hearing, and a good lot of strength.

This is DEFINITELY MINE AND IN MY OWN WORDS ALL OF IT.

...::Concept::...

(This is for you, if you don’t want to read the entire story, or don’t understand it.)

Basically, Immortals exist, and after a war between Mortals and Immortals, they were cast into prison. All modern technology was lost during the war, and they only have torture weapons (stun sticks, whips, and guns). Ally’s are also in prison, which are half Immortal and half human beings. One fourth of the island where the prison is located belongs to the Guards that patrol the prison. These Guards have children, who are usually around the Immortal’s age. Most Immortals are young, as in under 30-40 (young adults/adolescents). You can roleplay either human offspring of the Guards or an Immortal prisoner. You are NOT allowed to roleplay anyone that has ever gone through Isolation. All Immortals should have been in prison a good amount of time, unless they are either: siren, mermaid, Shifter, or witch/wizard. Thank you!!!

...::Cells::...

1.) Devon (M/LALA) & Emma (F/KATE)
2.) Braxton (M/Kate) & _______
3.) Ashton (M/SUPA) & Alexis (F/LALA)
4.) ____ (M/Wolf) & Akira (F/SUPA)
5.) Shane (M/LALA) & Charlie (F/Wolf)
6.)
7.)

(Usually male & female, but can be same gender paired. c:).

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Empty MY CHARRIES

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Name :: "My Ma liked the name Devon. My father's name was Matthew Traine. Do the math."
Nickname :: "No one has ever gotten close enough to give me a nickname."
Age :: "I look around nineteen. Which means no matter what, I'm legal!"
Real Age :: "Almost 490 years old, baby!"

Immortality :: Vampire.
Personality :: Devon is a hypocrite. He will honestly say one thing, and then do another. It’s one of his flaws, including stubbornness and jealousy. He will never admit to it. He can be an ass at times, but always manages to be somewhat charismatic. He’s been in so many fights, he can’t even remember how many. The main reason is because he’s a hothead. He can easily be set off, it depending on what you say. Devon truly is fire, wild and unpredictable, never not moving. He’s a flame, that with enough kindle, will grow into a large fire that is difficult to put down. If he’s angry enough, Devon becomes aggressive and will take action - which happens much too often.(Another flaw of his.) Despite this, he is still somewhat patient and calm. To avoid causing too much trouble, he’s extremely reserved and more solemn. Although he is both quiet and loud, he tends to go more with the first than the latter, a guy that fades into the background. It’s difficult to become his friend, when he has so many walls around him. He acts like a pessimist, is sarcastic, and hating. Still, when you finally gain his trust and he has yours; at some point, you will cry. Devon can be very caring and protective to those he cares about, more sensitive than he lets on. It seems he turns into some one different when he’s around his friends. With his -friends-, he’s done some of the craziest things in the world. Some of these things include stuff that aren’t too wild, just things you wouldn’t expect some one like Devon to do. He’s done stupid things, although he’s fairly smart. It doesn’t really show, considering he was at a C average when he went to school. Still, sometimes, he can spout out something intelligent. He did actually pay attention the little times he wasn’t asleep...

Other :: Nothing.
History :: N/A
Theme Song :: Sympathy For the Devil - Rolling Stones.

Eye color :: Dark brown.
Hair color :: Dark, dark brown. Often mistaken for black.
Body Type :: Tall, lean, and somewhat muscular.
Tattoos/Piercings :: He has an eyebrow piercing, earrings, snake bites, and a tongue piercing. He also has a nose ring and a tattoo going across his waist line.
Over all Appearance :: Devon is tall. That is the first word that comes to mind when your eyes land on his large figure. He stands at about roughly six foot two, maybe even a little more or a little less. Devon wouldn’t know, seeing as he never really bothered to check (as he doesn’t really care). Whenever he goes to the doctor’s office, the height they give him instantly slips his mind as he walks out the door. He has slightly tanned skin, but it really is more fair. That doesn’t mean he’s pale, or pasty colored. His skin is not covered by any ink, except for one tattoo. He has a few small words going along his waist line, so that if he pulls his shirt up slightly you’ll see the small text go along the waist of his pants. No one knows what they say. No one.Devon's hair is a dark brown, often mistaken as black. It goes about three inches past his earlobe, staying close to his neck. His hair falls in his eyes, going just a bit past his eyebrows. This gives him a more, almost "scene" look to them, despite the fact nothing is ever done with it and it's stayed it's natural color. Devon's eyes match his hair, as you can barely see his pupil. Again, a lot of people think his eyes are black, though when you look directly into them, you can see they are a really nice warm brown. Devon's eyes are framed with surprisingly long, thick black eyelashes that surpass most average girl's lashes. He is muscular enough, having played sports in most of high school. His legs are long and muscular from track, which was what he did almost every year since he was in the fourth grade. It's a passion of his, and he still does it even just for fun. He never actually did something with his ability, and remains the way he is. If he really wanted, he could get even more fit. But Devon really doesn't think like that. It was all for fun. He dressed like any normal guy, jeans and T-shirts. He doesn't often wear any bright clothing, preferring cold colors and darker things. As long as it covers most of his skin, it's good. He hides weapons underneath it all. His nose is slightly thinner than most, but it fits his face perfectly. His eyebrows are thicker than most, and his lips are full. He has an eyebrow piercing, earrings, snake bites, and a tongue piercing. His fangs are sharp and like knives, the only weapon he got through prison. His eyes turn a nice shade of crimson red when he's hungry or has just fed, or even is exposed to blood.
Photo :: N/A

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Name :: "Umm, Alexis Jimenez? Pleasure to meet you..." Alexis Diana Jimenez.
Nickname :: "Alexis, Alexi, Alexa, Lexis, Lexa, Lexi, Lex, and sometimes even Dee. The list goes on."
Real Age ::
Gender :: "Chica. Want to check? Too bad just going to have to take my word for it."

...::What are you, anyways?::..

Immortality :: Siren
Personality :: Alexis is a sweetheart. She doesn't like seeing people upset, or hurt. She likes to heal things, and make them better. She has a kind heart, and accepts anyone the way they are. She doesn't judge you by anything, although at times she can be afraid of certain people. She's not one to be isolated or in solitude. She likes to stick with the crowd, and isn't much of a leader. Alexis is a perfectionist. She is also a messy perfectionist. She doesn't look for it in herself, but her work has to be amazing. If not, she does it over and over again. She hates messes, and is definite clean freak. This isn't the best considering she is a werewolf. Alexis is social, but not super outgoing unless she is with friends. She has a somewhat low-self esteem and cares what people thinks, which makes her vulnerable. She is a bit innocent, and sometimes doesn't understand the world. Alexis has a simple mind, but she's not an idiot. She just sees things differently.
Other :: None.
Theme Song :: I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

Eye color :: Light brown.
Hair color :: Dark brown.
Body Type :: Somewhat short, thin, female?
Tattoos/Piercings :: None.
Over all Appearance :: N/A ATM.
Photo ::  trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Another-really-hot-brunette-girl-pics-mix-part-3-127

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Name :: Shane Jacob Hale.
Nickname :: "Shane..."
Age :: "They look at me and see some one as young as sixteen, but sometimes I'm as old as nineteen." 16-19 years old.
Real Age :: "I've lived for around three hundred years, I'm not sure. I wasn't really that amazing in history, I think I was born in the Victorian times."

Immortality :: Wizard
Personality :: Shane is quiet and reserved. He can be seen as either painfully shy or simply antisocial. In reality, he's a little afraid of everyone. He has no one to truly trust, and he's afraid to even look. He doesn't have much confidence, more of a humble guy. Shane is rather intelligent, and more of an observer. He can get hands-on, and likes to be familiar with the subject. (lmao) He's not too great about the opposite sex, nor he is really friends with anyone the same gender. He doesn't seem to fit right in this world of puzzle pieces, and he's not just different. He isn't a rebel, or depressed, he just doesn't feel right. It's as if there is a real piece missing, or maybe something on that makes him not belong. Either way, he has a weight on his shoulders yet he feels empty. He's a kind soul, and feels great guilt easily. He would be labeled as sensitive, but at times can be terribly ignorant.
Other :: N/A
History :: Saved for later. ;)
Theme Song :: Fix you - Coldplay

Eye color :: Moss green.
Hair color :: Jet black.
Body Type :: Tall and skinny with enough muscle. Long limbs.
Tattoos/Piercings ::
Over all Appearance :: Shane is almost pretty, or he's just plain. He has a somewhat heart shaped face that is framed by dark, dark hair. His skin is on the pale side, and he's lean. Shane is tall enough, at around six feet, but he has long limbs that fit him. He can be skinny, but has enough muscle for a teenaged boy. He's almost as cold and pale as a vampire, but his eyes are a shocking green. It's almost as if he's 2-D, with his black hair and pale skin, his eyes drawn in marker while the rest is in pen. They are the highlight of his face. He has a rather straight, original nose that suits him rather nicely, and eyebrows and lips on the thin side. His eyes are a little too wide, but he has short and thick, black eyelashes. Shane could be attractive, but is also a little weak. He could be a girl's dream come true, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't run away.
Photo :: N/A
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Name :: "My name is Charlotte Creao."
Nickname :: "When I was little, I got called Charlie by a really old lady, whom didn't hear very well, and it kind of grew on me."
Gender :: "The last time I checked, Charlotte was a girls name..."

Immortality :: Shape Shifter.
Personality :: She is the kind of person that you wouldn't want to be around when she is angry. She doesn't work well with females, and when you get to know her she is actually really sweet. The thing is, when ever she made a bunch of guy friends, there would always be that one guy that had a crush on her, and she would sooner or later fall for him, and then he would crush her heart into pieces.. So she's not a big fan of people all around. She would make a friend here and there, but when she told them what she is, they would run off, and then she would never see them again, and it would take her a while to find a new friend.
Other :: None.
Theme Song :: I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack.

Eye color :: Neon blue, but gray when she is sad.
Hair color :: Dark brown/black.
Body Type :: AB
Tattoos/Piercings :: She has a tribal wolf howling on the back of her right shoulder.
Over all Appearance :: Sorry, Wayy too lazy for that. xD x3
Photo ::
 trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Charlie-1

Name :: Marcus James Creao
Nickname :: Marcus

Immortality :: Shape Shifter.
Personality :: He has had some bad times as a kid, and he is not the guy you want to be around when something is wrong. He was a good kid, until his dad died, and his mom got a new boyfriend. He still has the scars, and burn marks, and bruises from him... He doesn't get a long with anyone well. When he gets too close to a girl, he always feels as if he is going to let them down, and tries not to sneak his way into their heart. He has been in and out of love, the hard way. And he's trying so hard, not to fall for someone.
Other :: He's Bisexual.
Theme Song :: Kick it in the Sticks - Brantley Gilbert.

Eye color :: Dark Green
Hair color :: Black
Body Type :: AB
Tattoos/Piercings :: None.
Over all Appearance :: Again, Too lazy xD x3
 trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Tumblr_lti45oZKKc1r4d0fso1_400_large
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Charlie

I stared at him. I wondered why he talked so much. "I'm not mad at you..." I whispered when I finally found the words cramped in my throat. I looked at him. "You saved me.." I whispered again. "The thing it, I only stopped you, because I saw something, and I wasn't sure if it was real. I mean, It felt real, like I could feel myself running, beside you.." I stopped myself one more time. Know he wouldn't understand. I tried to gather the words in my stomach again, but this time, they felt as if all I was going to say, was 'touch, vision... Scared it was real.' That would have sounded stupid....

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira woke up with a start. She looked around and her eyes landed on the boy sitting across from her. She pushed herself off the bed and backed into the corner. There she knelt down, ready to protect herself if need be. She didn't always trust males, too much abuse by some in the past. Her black wings were folded against her back, so she could fit into the corner better. (She looks like the girl in my profile pic). Her eyes moved over the boy, still sitting on the bed. "Who are you?" she asked, quietly.

Marcus

I stared at her, startled. I had damn near saved her life, and she wanted to freak out? Well, I guess I couldn't blame her, but you know... a simple thank you would have been fine. "Relax." I whispered. "It's okay, I'm Marcus.." I said, holding out on of my hands trying to be friendly.

^^ Ehhhhh.. WB sorry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Name :: Akira May Griffen
Nickname :: Keke, Kira, Kitten (Some people called me this before I first died)
Real Age :: 102

Immortality :: I am a Fallen Angel
Personality :: Akira doesn't trust very easily, especially males. She had been abused by a few before. She needs someone who she can trust and who won't turn their back on her. She wants someone who will stay by her side and will accept her for who she is. Once you get to know her, she is a lot of fun. She is really nice, sweet, funny. She's usually all smiles. Just don't mess with her or make her upset and you won't regret anything. She has had some hard times and is very sensitive.
Other :: Nope I don't think so.
History :: Ask me and I will tell you, maybe.
Theme Song ::

Eye color :: Hazel
Hair color :: Brown
Body Type :: Not too tall or too short, she's about 5"4. She's extremely thin as if she's anerexic. (spelling?)
Tattoos/Piercings :: Just my ears.
Over all Appearance ::
Photo :: It's my screen saver.

Name :: Ashton Michael Gomez
Nickname :: Ash
Real Age :: 104

Immortality :: I am a Vampire.
Personality :: Ash can be sarcastic at times. He may seem rude or cold when you first meet him but this is because he's afraid to trust people. His past has been hard, making trusting others almost impossible. He is nice and sensitive when you get to know him. He is funny but gentle.
Other :: Nope :)
History :: Just ask me.

Eye color :: Gold
Body Type :: He's tall and skinny, but strong.
Tattoos/Piercings :: My lip is pierced.
Over all Appearance ::

I'm on my mom's computer so I can't get pics at the moment for Ash.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Akira blinked and stood up. She walked a little closer, holding out her wings a little for protection. "I'm Akira....um....thanks for uh..helping me..." She glanced at the bed where she had been laying. She wondered what he was.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Marcus

I stared at her for what seemed to be the longest time. I sighed when she said that, and then forced a smile upon my own face. "It's nice to meet you." I added to make myself not seem to be a jerk at the first impression.

(WB, and Homework. Sorry)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Haha, do you mind not having the last few posts you've made? xP Like besides the ones you've posted...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Haha, do you mind not having the last few posts you've made? xP Like besides the ones you've posted...

Hu????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Haha, do you mind not having the last few posts you've made? xP Like besides the ones you've posted...

Hu????

Do you mind not having the original posts you made? I'm deleting the other Roleplay (original one I posted, this is the new one) so..
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:00 pm

There are still some people whom joined, and haven't gotten to copy their carries yet. But I don't mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ashton turned around and looked at her. She was staring into space again. He sighed,"you aren't very talkative, are you?" He walked along the wall, tapping it, looking for weak spots. "Instead of ignoring me or threatening me...not saying we should be the best of friends, but maybe we could actually try to get out of here somehow? Devise a plan or something?" he suggested,"look for stuff to help us get out. Combine our powers, I dunno, anything that could free us?" He stopped tapping the wall and just started pacing instead. He was trying to think of an escape plan.

Alexis blinked, and turned her head towards him. She sighed. "My kind and your kind don't mix. It may seem a little sexist, but I have to hate you." She said, but wrapped the thin blanket he offered around herself even tighter. He was a vampire, he probably preferred the darkness and cold. Alexis was a Siren, and she loved and missed the real sun. She practically lived on the beach, in the water, and was used to tropical climates. Yes, she knew there were Sirens in not as nice a climate she was in but that defeated the purpose. She. Liked. The. Sun. Alexis's eyes flickered to the right, towards the wall of the cell, and she seemed a little uncertain at what she said. At her young age, she was still a tiny bit scared of men, especially when this one was a vampire.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:05 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:There are still some people whom joined, and haven't gotten to copy their carries yet. But I don't mind.

Well obviously. c: And if anything happens, we can always look in the archive. But good! :D
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Wait instead of deleting it, let me move it to the basket so we can find our original posts if needed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:12 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Charlie

I stared at him. I wondered why he talked so much. "I'm not mad at you..." I whispered when I finally found the words cramped in my throat. I looked at him. "You saved me.." I whispered again. "The thing it, I only stopped you, because I saw something, and I wasn't sure if it was real. I mean, It felt real, like I could feel myself running, beside you.." I stopped myself one more time. Know he wouldn't understand. I tried to gather the words in my stomach again, but this time, they felt as if all I was going to say, was 'touch, vision... Scared it was real.' That would have sounded stupid....

Shane almost blushed again. He wasn't used to speaking so many words all at once. His eyes flickered downwards again. "You sure about that?" He asked quietly, looking a little freaked out. Still, when he looked her in the eyes again, nothing changed. He still looked at her with that curiousity and interest, but also respect and there was definitely fear in there. His fingers were playing together slowly, entertwining and twisting eachother around. His hair fell in his eyes, again, a sign showing his hair obviously needed a haircut and was too long. That was obvious, but it showed that he'd been here a long time.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Wait instead of deleting it, let me move it to the basket so we can find our original posts if needed.

Mmm, okay but I was hopign for this to be a slight start over. If you know wha tI mean. Not completely but... Nevermind.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Ok..i just thought we might want our old posts but its up to you
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ok..i just thought we might want our old posts but its up to you

Mmm, then could you move it, then??
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Here! So, go get my skelly and re-post it?

Name :: "Emma Trenton Stone" Angel Name: Cytherea [Latin for "Evening Star"])
Nickname :: "Oh, is Emma too hard to say?"
Real Age :: "Four hundred ninety-eight"

Immortality :: "Fallen Angel…"
Personality :: Oh, how to describe Emma in such little space. xD One word to sum her up is complex; one minute she's your best friend, the next she's stabbing you in the back. One moment she's your greatest ally, the next she's your worst nightmare. Stubborn, belligerent and bold, she isn't afraid to stand up to anyone about anything. Like a match though, it only takes one sharp swipe of words to piss her off- which is why she's often called a short fuse. Her temper, however, is the worst aspect of her persona. She's like a wild fire- once she's lit, there's no putting her out. However, despite this major 'flaw' of her's, she's extremely intelligent and can figure out how to solve seemingly impossible odds. Determination like no other, once her mind is made up, don't be stupid enough to think you can change her decision. Then again, unless you have her respect, she won't even bother listening to what you have to say. Trust isn't something she gives out freely, but she lives by a saying.
"I trust everyone; what I don't trust is the devil inside them" By living this way, she's avoided many potentially bad relationships.
Emma is more of a doer than a thinker when it comes to taking action- then again, being as smart as she is, she doesn't necessarily have to think things through as they normally turn out the way she plans. It's not that she leaps without looking, she just leaps without caring.
However, visiting back to her wrathful temper, she does tend to let her anger speak for her- which is how she's ended up in some nasty situations that gave her a scar a two. Then again, with her pride, she'd never back down from a fight she provoked. Aside from all her bad persona traits, she does have a few qualities to her that are rather good. For those she's attached to, she shows undying loyalness and trust, as well as love and compassion. Having been put in almost every kind of pain both physical and emotional, she can relate to almost anyone and shows some sort of sympathy. Again with people she cares about, she'd lay her life on the line and would go to the ends of the earth to keep them safe.
Other :: "What?"
History :: "I don't do sob-stories- especially my own"
Theme Song(s) ::
• "Crazy Bitch"- Buckcherry
• "Fallen"- Sarah McLaughlin

Eye color :: Violet
Hair color :: Auburn
Body Type :: Tall, lean, curvy, strong.
Tattoos/Piercings :: She has an interesting tattoo on her back that glows softly in the light of a full moon. It looks like so- Clicky!
Over all Appearance :: Emma is beautiful like any Angel; aside from her few Fallen flaws and scars. She stands at around 5"9 and weighs about 129 pounds. She has long, slender legs and arms and a perfectly curved waist, along with a good-sized chest area. Her face is very angular and housed almond-shaped violet eyes and her jawline is very defined with a pair of rose-petal pink lips. Her deep auburn hair is mostly straight with fringe and goes down to her shoulder-blades where an interesting tattoo can be found. It's the Trinity Symbol that seems to almost be branded onto her skin and glows softly in the light of the full moon.
 trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! 2vdr49d

============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Name :: "Braxton Anthony Costello"
Nickname :: "Brax, Braxton, I don't really care"
Real Age :: "Two hundred thirty-seven"

Immortality :: "Vampire- watch out, I'll suck you blood!"
Personality :: Braxton is what a lot of people would call a complete and total jackass. He's cocky, and he really doesn't give a damn who he offends or who he hurts. Even still, he can't help himself when it comes to women and flirting with them; not that he isn't good at it. Yet, despite his arrogant attitude towards people, he actually likes to keep things neat and not strewn all over. He has 'feelings', he just doesn't like to express them. [Lameeee… xD He's my new charrie- I haven't really worked on him that much xP]
Other :: "I don't get it"
History :: "No."
• "I Almost Told You That I Loved You"- Papa Roach
• "Fix Me"- Ten Years

Eye color :: Blue
Body Type :: Muscular, tall, etc.
Tattoos/Piercings :: None
Over all Appearance :: Too lazy… xD
 trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! 14b6nsz

Last edited by -Kate on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Charlie

I looked at him. What exactly was he asking? I got confused for a second, and you could see it in my eyes. I looked at him, with fear, and concern, but mostly fear. I had no idea what to say... I barley got anything from the image when he healed me anyways. I curled my fingers around the place where the finger prints held my arm, and pressed hard. I sure knew it wasn't a dream. I thought for the longest time, or what seemed like it. The only thing I could think about, was that image. I tried to run it back though my head, but for some reason I couldn't. I found myself standing up. I some how walked to him, and sat on the bed where he was, but a distance from him, looking down at my feet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Shane tilted his head, watching her as she sat down on the other side of the bed, practically falling off the edge. His eyes glinted with curiosity. "It's fine, you don't have to answer." He added softly, in case she was uncomfortable around the subject. If so, it must have taken a lot to admit what she saw. Shane, somewhat, had an idea of why she saw that image. Though, he didn't really like it. Well, it wasn't that he didn't like it - it just made him uncomfortable. He bit his lower lip, deep into thought already.

Writers' Block. I apologize. Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Emma turned around and grabbed the pillow on the bottom bunk, roughly throwing it at Devon and snapping,
"Don't talk to me like that!" Shooting a glare at him, she huffed and sharply kicked the metal pole that connected the two beds, making it throng lowly. Now, real anger built up inside her, igniting in her pitch black eyes and filling her heart with rage and hate towards the humans. Damned, ignorant things! Didn't they know who she was? Didn't they know what she could do to them? Didn't they know what she would do to them when she escaped? Scowling darkly, she started to pace back and forth, muttering foul curses and words under her breath. Only half an hour in this cell, and she was already about to have a conniption! Shutting her eyes, she brought her shaking hands to her temples and rubbed gently, trying to calm herself down. With a heavy sigh, she threw herself back against the wall, wincing slightly from the pain that shot up her wings, and hysterically chuckled to herself.
"I swear... I'm gonna' loose it in here. One of these days I'm just gonna' snap- just gonna' snap and choke a bitch!" she exclaimed, mostly to herself as she shut her eyes and started to laugh softly at herself.
"Who knows... maybe I am already crazy..." she muttered in addition, her voice growing grim as the fire faded from her eyes, replaced by humble sorrow. To be honest, Emma wasn't all fire and brimstone- there was a sentimental, civilized side to her. And that side longed to be free; to be free of this prison and fly again. At the thought of flight, her black wings opened up, as if adding on to the longing they felt as well. Sighing again, Emma sunk down to the cold ground and stared at the black abyss of the floor.

I didn't know how far you wanted to go back… so, this is a reference point I guess. xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Devon didn't say a word. He wasn't exactly sure what the prison did with her kind of crazy; certainly not what they did with the usual kind. He bit his lip, remaining silent. He knew his limits, and right now, he really didn't want a kick to the balls. Devon did enjoy fighting, he liked screaming his head off and letting the steam escape - but he knew when some one was at their breaking point. He wasn't one to mess with some one when they were in such a state. Devon sighed softly, leaning his head against the cold bar. He looked across the room at the floor, lips formed in a straight line. He was thinking, something he had to do often to keep his sanity in this hellhole. It's all he was able to do, left to do when you're stuck with a cellmate who immediately hates you. He wished he was stuck with some one who actually had a sense of humor, some one who could take a joke. It was a lot better when you were with some one who returned your teasing smile. If only Emma weren't so serious, didn't take everything to heart. She was like a teenage girl - at her actual age - but exaggerated. He was just waiting for her to burst out crying, her mood swings weren't as amusing as before. Devon wasn't one to stay still so often, so soon enough he was snapping his fingers, biting his lip, wringing his hands, and pinching his wrists.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:02 am

Emma sat staring at the floor with a blank expression for a while, every few moments her wings twitching faintly. Sighing she returned to her mind to her body and lifted her head up slowly, hesitating before looking up at Devon. Suddenly, a flash of regret snapped her eyes to a somber gray, her lips set into a flat line. "I-I'm sorry for snapping..." she mumbled softly, turning her head away and refusing to meet his gaze now. Blinking a few times, she stood up and walked over to the bars, wrapping an arm around her middle and glaring at the things that trapped her inside. "I just can't stand it in here..." she whispered, her eyes shutting gently as a flicker of internal pain crossed her face. All the years spent in this prison alone were starting to get to her. Maybe Devon, in a social sense, was what she needed to reconnect; not only with the world and other people, but with herself. Sighing calmly, Emma opened her softened violet eyes and gazed out at the empty hall through the bars in the tiny window. Longing once again filled her heart, making it clench and twist painfully behind her chest. Fallen Angel or not, she didn't belong here, as did every other Immortal in this prison.

Sorry that took forever...

Last edited by -Kate on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:17 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ashton turned around and looked at her. She was staring into space again. He sighed,"you aren't very talkative, are you?" He walked along the wall, tapping it, looking for weak spots. "Instead of ignoring me or threatening me...not saying we should be the best of friends, but maybe we could actually try to get out of here somehow? Devise a plan or something?" he suggested,"look for stuff to help us get out. Combine our powers, I dunno, anything that could free us?" He stopped tapping the wall and just started pacing instead. He was trying to think of an escape plan.

Alexis blinked, and turned her head towards him. She sighed. "My kind and your kind don't mix. It may seem a little sexist, but I have to hate you." She said, but wrapped the thin blanket he offered around herself even tighter. He was a vampire, he probably preferred the darkness and cold. Alexis was a Siren, and she loved and missed the real sun. She practically lived on the beach, in the water, and was used to tropical climates. Yes, she knew there were Sirens in not as nice a climate she was in but that defeated the purpose. She. Liked. The. Sun. Alexis's eyes flickered to the right, towards the wall of the cell, and she seemed a little uncertain at what she said. At her young age, she was still a tiny bit scared of men, especially when this one was a vampire.

Haha REPOST
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next