RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

+3
Dancin' Kate
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
7 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 10 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:15 am

Rosalie
I rolled my eyes bitterly and stared at the wall. "Just wait, you'll go insane being stuck here with me and try to kill me like the last girl. They moved her and I've been alone for a while." I sighed and stood up, kicking the wall over and over.

Sorry I'm sleepy.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 10 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:20 am

Braxton chuckled to himself and muttered something under his breath, dipping his head as he gazed down for a moment. Sighing, he leaned his head against the wall and dropped his eyes down to where Rosalie was kicking the wall. Raising an eyebrow, he smirked and shut his eyes. "I don't think you can kick your way out of this prison, sweetheart," he mused, flashing her a cocky grin.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:24 am

Rosalie
I turned to him, flashing a glare. "Yeah well, it's the only way I got to keep my freaking sanity in this place." I sighed and narrowed my eyes. "I don't smell blood on you, so at least I won't have to worry about killing you..." I smirked, my fangs showing just a bit. "Too bad, what I'd do to have a substantial meal in this place..." I sighed again and kicked the wall one last time before climbing up onto the top bunk.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:33 am

Braxton rolled his eyes and watched her with an icy gaze as she went over to the top bunk, snorting softly as he dropped his arms by his side. "Well, excuse me for interrupting your little 'session of sanity'," he retorted, shooting her a scowl and a cool glare, making his way over to the bottom bunk and slapping the pillow.

That sucked. *Headdesk* And I just realized something very important. My damn foot is asleep. >.<
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:37 am

Lmao wow

Rosalie
I frowned and hung upside down from the bunk, my knees holding me up. I tried to smile. "I'm sorry that you got stuck with a horror such as me." I smiled a real smiled and held my hand out to him, still barely keeping my balance. "I'm Rosalie."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:47 am

Pfft, DON'T MOCK ME. THIS HURTS. I hate it when your foot wakes up and it gets all tingly... >.<

Braxton hesitated when she stuck her hand out for two reasons; one because he wanted to see if she would fall and two because he wasn't sure exactly what to do. With a sigh, he reached up and brushed her hand away, flashing her a forced smile. "Sorry, sweetheart, I don't do formal," he said (<-- FAIL *headdesk*). Remaining silent for a moment, he realized he should probably give a name; he didn't want her calling him 'dude' all the time. "Braxton."
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:54 am

Rosalie
"Good cuz I don't either. And I'm not shy." I smiled and slipped off the bed. I fell to the ground head first and laid there for a minute. Then I began to laugh and giggled. I probably looked awfully stupid but I honestly couldn't care less. Sure I could be girly at times, but I'm not your average princess. I could be like the most disgusting guy you know, or the prettiest princess in the whole kingdom. :)

Yeahhhh. I hate that too.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:57 am

Braxton groaned, stepping away and rolling his eyes, shooting her a scowl as he narrowed his eyes. "Do you mind? It's kind of embarrassing thinking about telling my next cellmate that my last one killed herself by falling out of her bed and breaking her neck on the floor." Sighing, he walked around her hysterical form and crawled onto his bed, shifting around.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:03 am

Rosalie
I got up, still giggling a little, and sat by him. "Honey, in about two hours you're gonna wish I was dead." I smirked and thumped him in the back of the head before climbing up onto my bunk and laughing. "If you don't already." I played with a loose thread on my pink Denver Broncos sweatshirt. It was the last thing I had from my childhood. My dad had gotten it for me when I was seven, and it was huge. Then at the age of ten, it was still huge! Now that I'm the size of your average seventeen year old girl, it fit just right. Kinda like a goldy locks and the three bears story. Kinda like that... Maybe... Nah, not really.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:16 am

HOLY SHI-AT!!! THAT'S MY TEAM!!! BRONCO'S, BABE!!!

Braxton snatched her hand and gave her a hard, icy glare as he lips set in a straight line, his grip tight and firm as he glared at her. "Don't touch me," he growled, throwing her hand away and climbing out of the bed, walking to the other side of the cell and clamming up.

*Headdesk headdesk headdesk* I. FAIL.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:32 am

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Charlie

I looked at him, and smiled slightly. I was still shaking when he hugged me. But I managed to hug him back. I didn't have anything to say at first, but I didn't know how to respond to his question. It took me a minute.. I held onto him, still shaking. The blanket was wrapped around my shoulders, and I was hugging a guy that I had a crush on. I smiled to myself, and then looked down. Realizing that I haven't answered his question. "Yeah..." I started with a sigh. "Let's just forget about it...." That was all I could say.

Marcus

I stared at her for the longest time. I decided to retake my hand from her shoulder. I sighed and wound up back on the bed. Lying on my back, staring at the bed above me. I didn't know what to say, or what to do. When the feather dropped, my heart sank. I wanted to say something else, but nothing crossed my mind...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Akira frowned when he walked away. She stood up and walked over to his bed a d sat down next to it. "Did i say something wrong?" She put her hand on his arm. Her blue/green eyes watched him closely.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Rosalie
I held back a series of laughs and giggled. "Pretty sure you do already!" I laughed a little and played with the thread some more, making it longer than before. WB OMG I SUCK :/

SAMEEEEE!!!! :D GO DENVER!!! Oh my gawd my 2 year old baby cousin runs around their empty house (they're moving) with her arms up yelling "Go Tebow!" In the cutest little way <3
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 pm

xD lol Tebow does it in overtime.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Lol, are you watching the game right now???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Marcus

I shook my head. "No, never..." I started, not exactly know what to tell her. "It's just... I did..." I said and my heart sank even deeper in my stomach. I looked away from her. When her feather dropped, I knew that I had done something wrong, and that I was the only one who could have fixed it. I put my hand on hers, as she gripped lightly on my arm. I smiled. "How can I make it up to you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:59 am

Akira smiled then shrugged. "I dunno. Do you have any ideas?" She lookdd down at his hand on hers and blushed a little.

Sucky i know but i have to help my little bro with his santa letter
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 am

Marcus

I smiled when I saw her blush, and rubbed her cheek with my free hand. "You're blushing..." I said not knowing what else to do. I looked down and away from her at first, and I could feel my heart thumping inside of me, it felt as if it was going to explode out of my chest.. I've never had this feeling before....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Blah. What pages were the last psots for me on? Charlie, Ash, and Emma?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:48 pm

KatLoved wrote:Thayer
I grinned and thought about that. I've always been a "daredevil" so why not? "Dare." I smirked.

GRRR WB Sorry I'm Christmas-ing. :/
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Blah. What pages were the last psots for me on? Charlie, Ash, and Emma?

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Charlie

I looked at him, and smiled slightly. I was still shaking when he hugged me. But I managed to hug him back. I didn't have anything to say at first, but I didn't know how to respond to his question. It took me a minute.. I held onto him, still shaking. The blanket was wrapped around my shoulders, and I was hugging a guy that I had a crush on. I smiled to myself, and then looked down. Realizing that I haven't answered his question. "Yeah..." I started with a sigh. "Let's just forget about it...." That was all I could say.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Pfft, I dunno'. xD *Goes to search, lazily*
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:53 pm

KatLoved wrote:Rosalie
I held back a series of laughs and giggled. "Pretty sure you do already!" I laughed a little and played with the thread some more, making it longer than before. WB OMG I SUCK :/

SAMEEEEE!!!! :D GO DENVER!!! Oh my gawd my 2 year old baby cousin runs around their empty house (they're moving) with her arms up yelling "Go Tebow!" In the cutest little way <3

For Kate :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:54 pm

-Kate wrote:Emma shut her eyes and chuckled, turning her head towards Devon and raising an eyebrow as her eyes narrowed in a playful way. "Is that so?" Lapsing into an awkward silence, she sighed and turned herself around so that her back was against the wall and slowly slid down, pushing away from the stone so she could adjust her wings to a comfortable position. With that, she leaned her head against the wall and sighed, a pleasant smile crawling on the edges of her lips. Then, an interesting thought crossed her mind as her eyes snapped open and she lifted a knee up to where she wrapped her arms around it. Leaning her head on it sideways, she watched Devon with a growing smirk on her face as her eyes flashed a bright violet; no longer tainted with anger or sorrow. Instead, playful curiosity tinged the outer ring of her irises a colorful green. "I have to ask," she finally said, lifting a hand to brush her fringe away from her face to keep it from tickling her nose. "How do they keep you alive? I mean, being a vampire and all," she said, flashing a cocky grin and shuffling her black wings.

Founnnd itt.... And typing up a post, Kat. But don't expect anything great; I'm really lazy.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:56 pm

-Kate wrote:
-Kate wrote:Emma shut her eyes and chuckled, turning her head towards Devon and raising an eyebrow as her eyes narrowed in a playful way. "Is that so?" Lapsing into an awkward silence, she sighed and turned herself around so that her back was against the wall and slowly slid down, pushing away from the stone so she could adjust her wings to a comfortable position. With that, she leaned her head against the wall and sighed, a pleasant smile crawling on the edges of her lips. Then, an interesting thought crossed her mind as her eyes snapped open and she lifted a knee up to where she wrapped her arms around it. Leaning her head on it sideways, she watched Devon with a growing smirk on her face as her eyes flashed a bright violet; no longer tainted with anger or sorrow. Instead, playful curiosity tinged the outer ring of her irises a colorful green. "I have to ask," she finally said, lifting a hand to brush her fringe away from her face to keep it from tickling her nose. "How do they keep you alive? I mean, being a vampire and all," she said, flashing a cocky grin and shuffling her black wings.

Founnnd itt.... And typing up a post, Kat. But don't expect anything great; I'm really lazy.

Uhm yeah same. It's Christmas so who cares???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next