RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T H E P L A G U E || Open & Accepting

5 posters

Go down

Will you join?

T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Vote_lcap100%T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Vote_lcap0%T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Empty T H E P L A G U E || Open & Accepting

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 pm

T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Riveted-plague-doctor-bk

ʂ ʈ σ я у

The world hasn't burst into flames, forcing people to endure the fires of hell before they've even died. The moon hasn't been pulled closer by Earth's gravity, waves growing bigger and eating the land away little by little. The animals haven't broken free and turned against the humans, great beasts eating humans alive and tearing children apart. What is happening is far worse than any of these scenarios. People claim that God is punishing them with this epidemic, and now not even people's religions can save them. Everyone has been punished, and no one will be spared. Mere babies and the elderly are shown no mercy, and die in pain. Couples are ripped apart and father buries son.They call it the Black Death.

People collapse in the streets everyday, now. Piles of the dead seem to tower over cities, and bodies are burned because there is no space to bury the dead. They say you can smell your flesh decaying, that you feel every single thing. Some claim that your blood turns black and that huge ugly, boils cover your body. It isn't a pretty sight, and it now seems the world has lost its beauty. People gather in parades, whipping themselves and offering sacrifices to please whatever god has decided to punish them. Kings and queens fall, and it seems that even the rich can't buy their safety. Well, now, maybe they can. Perhaps even a few peasants can be saved.

The mansion is a haven from the plague. Royalty pays endless amounts of money to live there. It is a place where status doesn't exists and princes room with peasant boys. Most people worry no more about coming in contact with those who have the sickness. The mansion's occupants mostly consist of teenagers and children, with only a few adults scattered around. It is almost carefree, though everyone has a few chores to do. Children help with crops and young adults help around the house. There are a few maids and two cooks who make all the food for the huge amount of people who inhabit the mansion. There is still some tension in the air, as even fear seeps into the mansion. Now is not the time to make friends or fall in love, but is that what will end up happening?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Empty Re: T H E P L A G U E || Open & Accepting

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:23 pm

я υ є s

i am the host of this roleplay -- please accept this. my word is law and i can change it if i want. of course, being host - i am courteous. i'll hear you out if you speak to me with respect. i don't tolerate fighting.

you can swear, just no dropping f-bombs and s-guns everywhere. damn, hell, and ass are the only three words that don't have to be censored. anything else should be starred out, ex: f***k or f****. my favorite word is respect. people can get easily offended so i ask you use cursing sparingly.

i don't want anyone god-modding or power-playing. no mary sues or gary sues. i will not accept anyone with perfect characters that have a few flaws. try to be realistic, most guys/girls can't fight three other people at once. drama is fun and cool, but don't over-exaggerate. most people don't have terrible, sad childhoods/pasts. make some normal people!!!

this isn't advanced but at least three paragraphs would be wonderful. the minimum for each character is three paragraphs, with 6-10 sentences each paragraph. proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and so on would be nice. third person point of view and past tense is a preference but not necessary. "" should be used when speaking, italics for thoughts and normal writing for actions.

have fun! don't be intimidated. i congratulate you for reading so far. :] please don't ignore anyone, and if you have any ideas to make this roleplay better that would be hugely appreciated! thanks!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Empty Re: T H E P L A G U E || Open & Accepting

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 pm

i understand you're all going to be roleplaying teenagers and sometimes even adults, but please keep it appropriate. no cybering, i won't tolerate it. don't take it to pms, as soon as the clothes come off you time skip or fades to black. no love at first sight, and your characters shouldn't be romantically involved with each other. i want a few pages before you even decide that one of your characters has a crush on another. remember, they should be reluctant considering the circumstances.

ʂ к ε ч

W H A T S H O U L D Y O U R G R A V E S T O N E S A Y ? ? ?

Name ::
            Nickname ::

Y O U ' L L B E R E M E M B E R E D A S . . .

Personality ::
            History ::
            Other ::

W H O W I L L M I S S Y O U ? ? ?

Crush ::
            Bf/Gf ::
            Fiance ::
            Spouse ::

D R E S S Y O U R B E S T , I T 'S W H A T Y O U ' L L BE B U R I E D I N ...

Eye color ::
            Skin tone ::
            Hair color/length ::
            Tattoos/Piercings ::
            Body Type ::
            Over-all appearance ::
            Photo ::

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 pm

я σ σ ɱ ʂ

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Name :: Michael Drake Hyde.
Nickname :: Michael, Mike, Mikey, Drake, and Drey.

Personality :: Michael's intelligence level isn't very high. He doesn't understand complicated math and it takes him a while to go through some certain works of literature. He can read and write, but that's as far as it goes. He isn't very interested in business or anything too serious. He doesn't like to think to deeply about things and prefers to dive head first into a situation. He likes taking chances and bets on the underdog. Michael himself is rather care-free and believes in living an easy-going life. He tries his best to avoid stress and attempts to keep everything as simple as possible. He looks in the good of people and finds serious relationships a bit too much. He loves meeting couples that have been together for a long time. He loves the commitment and love that is shared but isn't ready for it himself. Love gets a bit too complicated for Michael and he is notorious for breaking hearts. He doesn't mean to, but he really is rather careless with people's feelings and everything in general. He can be a bit thoughtless and thinks most people think like him. That's why it stumps him when he isn't right. Michael has a good heart but under bad influence, can do very bad things. He is a good person in general, but sometimes needs a push. Leaning towards being a follower, sometimes it seems like he needs an instruction guide to life.
History :: Michael's father was the owner of a very well-known and successful trading business. Their main source of transportation was shipping and there wasn't one port in Europe that hadn't been visited by the Hyde ships. His father was leaning towards Michael soon taking over the business but there was too much paperwork involved for Michael. Instead, he actually helped with the ships and looked over the more important shippings. It made him love the sea and grow more muscular and tan than most of the people in England. He grew a lot more down-to-earth working with the men but he brushed with danger often. Michael's father came to look at his son as a disappointment. When he sent him away, word of the plague had only just reached England. He knows nothing of the horrors some of the other residents of the mansion have experienced and seen.

Crush :: None.
Bf/Gf :: None.
Fiance :: He once had one, but her family long ago withdrew from that deal. He never met her.
Spouse :: None.

Eye color :: Green with
Skin tone :: Tan.
Hair color/length :: Michael has short, dirty blonde hair that is long enough in the front to cover his eyebrows.
Body Type :: Michael is lean and tall. He

Name :: Camille Martin.
Nickname :: Camille, Cam, Cammy, and sometimes Millie.

Personality :: Camille is a

Crush ::
Bf/Gf ::
Fiance ::
Spouse ::

Eye color :: Blue.
Skin tone :: Fair.
Hair color/length :: Camille
Tattoos/Piercings ::
Body Type ::

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Not finished.

Name :: Rebecca Abigail Hills
Nickname :: N/A

Personality :: Rebecca is a soft, quiet, easygoing, and compassionate girl. To some that she can get to know, she can be described as friendly. Although shy, Rebecca is afraid of being alone. It's not just the alone in a room type of fear; she fears of being left behind or being the only one left. Because of that, some people might describe her as flighty, anxious, and wary.
History :: When her parents first heard of the plague, they immediately sought out the best for their daughter. Rebecca did not come from the richest family, nor did she come from a peasant family. After witnessing too many deaths of loved ones, including her mother and young cousin, her father and the neighbor family gathered all the money they had saved up and sent their children to quarantine. Rebecca and the neighbor boys were some of the earlier inhabitants.
Other :: Rebecca's separation anxiety was first observed by others once she arrived at the mansion, but its roots originated from the death of her mother. She is deathly afraid of the sight of dead body and the smell of flesh and will break down in a panic attack.

Crush :: N/A
Bf/Gf :: N/A
Fiance :: N/A
Spouse :: N/A

Eye color :: Carmel brown
Skin tone :: Fair
Hair color/length :: Wavy brown hair than falls to her high back. She usually has it braided into one low long thick braid.
Body Type :: Slender...she could probably eat a little more...
Over-all appearance :: If anyone wants to find pictures/write descriptions for my character, please. I'd be grateful forever.

Name :: William Joseph Cooper
Nickname :: N/A

Personality :: William is a brooding and miserable person, plain and simple. The plague has caused too much of the town to disappear, leaving him with little to nothing left to hope or dream for. His negativity is a apparent, and some even question his sanity. He journals often and is very secretive of his writing. He prefers to stay away from everyone else. To sum it up, William is boring, unfriendly, and distant.

Crush :: N/A
Bf/Gf :: N/A
Fiance :: N/A
Spouse :: N/A

Eye color :: Hazel
Skin tone :: Fair
Hair color/length :: Short, wavy messy dark brown hair
Body Type :: Average
Over-all appearance :: If anyone wants to find pictures/write descriptions for my character, please. I'd be grateful forever.

Last edited by RiseAbove on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Name :: Jennifer Cecilia Thomas / Brendan Fredrick Thomas
Nickname :: Jen/ Brent

Personality :: Jen is a wild child party girl who not afraid of anything. she willing to stand up to anyone she wants or pleases. that how jen works. she a bit of a tough girl who does not like to be pick on. cause she will snap on you. she those have lots of love for animal and not much of an outdoor girl.

Brent is anything but ordinary. he enjoy to be outside and is in athlete in mostly everything. . he a tall boy who enjoy to have fun. he not much of a party guy either but more of a laidback and relax guy. He love help out everyone old people,young people and animal cause that how he works. he a really freat guy.

History :: Jen was born to a rich family that went poor because of the economic depression. give her and her brother up.
Brent doesn't have a history he an orphan and doesn't remember much. much.his recent;y fpund live with his sister Jen.

Crush ::yes/no
Bf/Gf ::no/no
Fiance ::no/no
Spouse ::no/no

Eye color ::green/Brown
Skin tone ::pale/pale
Hair color/length ::brown and kinda long/ brown and meduim long.
Tattoos/Piercings ::only on my ears
Body Type :: skinny/skinny
Jennifer is greened eyed skinny beautiful tall girl who very pale.

Brent is tall but not as tall as his sister Jen. he skinny but eat alot and has his dad brown eyes.
Jennifer:
T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Michelle
T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Fas

Brent:
T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Rich-1
T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Jowisz2

Last edited by ~Zombie-Slayer on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 9 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Name :: Lena Renee Delina
Nickname :: Lena

Personality :: Lena is a bubbly, happy girl who is almost always looking on the bright side of things and trying to have an open mind. She can't stand pessimistic people, they trash her mood. It is very rare to see Lena angry or depressed or anything of the sort. And when she's in a mood, she's one you would want to avoid. Don't under estimate her, though. Making an enemy of her would not be a wise choice. Although she make look and act like a total idiot, she's actually quite clever. Of course, Lena is not perfect. Some of her flaws include being too trusting, talking too much, saying dumb things, and using her strengths for dumb things. No one is perfect, no one. So don't expect Lena to be, pretty or not.
She is always doing dumb and dangerous things. Once when she was ten years old, she got on her skateboard and climbed on the top of the house, resulting in a broken arm at the end of it all. Another time when she was thirteen, she decided it would be fun to jump out of the window from the top level in her house onto a mattress, ending in a broken nose and sprained ankle.
Lena is also a singer. Her voice is amazing and she knows it.
There is also much more that goes with Lena's story, but I'll leave that for you to figure out.
History :: Lena grew up as a normal kid. She went everywhere her mom Monday through Friday and hung out with her friends most of her free time. Lena had some boyfriends, but not all the time. Her parents were together and happily married, never fighting or even considering a divorce. She did have problems at home of course, like any other kid. Her older brother, Thayer was always picking on her and starting fights, physical and verbal. But soon after Lena started "growing up", Thayer left the state.

Crush :: Nah
Bf/Gf :: No... He died.
Fiance :: Nope.
Spouse :: Nah.

Eye color :: Deep blue
Skin tone :: Tan
Hair color/length :: Golden brown, down to her chest.
Tattoos/Piercings :: A small diamond nose peircing and three on each ear.
Body Type :: Short and skinny.
Over-all appearance :: (Working on it.)
Photo :: T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting Lena_r10

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:23 pm

~Zombie-Slayer wrote:

I'd prefer if you roleplayed only two people. I've roleplayed with you before, and no offense, I feel like you would be better at handling only two people. Try your best to make your skelly look REALLY nice. I'm going to trust you to make some really nice paragraphs. :]

Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
~Zombie-Slayer wrote:

I'd prefer if you roleplayed only two people. I've roleplayed with you before, and no offense, I feel like you would be better at handling only two people. Try your best to make your skelly look REALLY nice. I'm going to trust you to make some really nice paragraphs. :]

ok. just made two charriein case someone else wanna rp but im going try my best. it just using my stupid desktop. i do better on my lap top. but promise do my best.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:33 pm

~Zombie-Slayer wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
~Zombie-Slayer wrote:

ok. just made two charriein case someone else wanna rp but im going try my best. it just using my stupid desktop. i do better on my lap top. but promise do my best.

No pets, by the way. No one knows the real cause of the bubonic plague but it's exactly carried with fleas. This is back before the united states even existed. so no exotic pets either. I really, really need you to do your absolute best. I don't want to see writers' block as an excuse. ask my help or some one else's if you're stuck. okay? if your characters are related then they should have the same history. jen is from a rich family and brent is an orphan...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:35 pm

MISTAKE: I put tattoos/piercings... that shouldn't be there. I apologize everyone.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
~Zombie-Slayer wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
~Zombie-Slayer wrote:

No pets, by the way. No one knows the real cause of the bubonic plague but it's exactly carried with fleas. This is back before the united states even existed. so no exotic pets either. I really, really need you to do your absolute best. I don't want to see writers' block as an excuse. ask my help or some one else's if you're stuck. okay? if your characters are related then they should have the same history. jen is from a rich family and brent is an orphan...

ok. mybad don't worry i'll try my best.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Name :: Viktoria
Nickname :: Vicky,Tori

Personality :: Im mostly a quiet person that can possibly open my heart out and let everything pour out of me.I speak my mind and the truth,nor do I lie,unless I have to in any way.Im smart enough to fix almost anything and figure things out.Somewhat,I do have weaknesess in life.I care for others that are in need.Trying to hide from my crush,pretty horrible,but I sneek around look for him and such.Talking is my Last name.Sometimes I talk,sometimes I dont,Catch me at the right time and you got me!
History ::I rather not talk about it...
Other ::None at the moment.

Crush ::None yet
Bf/Gf ::Nope
Fiance ::Not even close
Spouse ::Way too far

Eye color ::Blue eyes
Skin tone ::pale?
Hair color/length ::up to my shoulders,little longer
Tattoos/Piercings :: A small heart on my side
Body Type ::Normal height,skinny
Over-all appearance :: V_V
T H E  P L A G U E || Open & Accepting 4366305960_16590277fd

ME IS EDITING!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:21 am

May I Join? I heard alot about this Black Plauge, i heard it was bad. and if i spelled it wrong meh bad XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Werewolf-Come-at-me-Bro wrote:May I Join? I heard alot about this Black Plauge, i heard it was bad. and if i spelled it wrong meh bad XD

It was. So this is a mansion escaping fromt he black plague. of course you know... that's the drama of it. :) Sure. Just do the poll and say yes. ;D So that way I can keep track, though not many people will join. o-o
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down