RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting Empty Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:55 pm

...::S::T::O::R::Y::..

If you ever asked one hundred people to tell you what love was, you'd probably get a hundred different answers. Or, maybe you'd get the same one. Love is strong, and it is a very special emotion. Love is a subject you can go on for hours with. It is not always romantic, like the love between a mother and her child, or the love of two best friends. Yet, romantic love is the only one truly acknowledged - it has its own commercialized holiday. What if you thought you had that romantic love, held that one precious thing that everyone on Earth craves. It's human nature to want to be loved, and you finally were. Or, so you thought.

It was love, you thought it was. Until one day, that special one decided that they no longer loved you. There was no real problem in the relationship, none that you saw. You both were faithful, there was no abuse (physical or verbal), and you both got along fine. That special one told you that he/she was tired, or maybe even bored with the relationship. He/She even said the cliche we-can-always-be-friends line. You were devasted. That special one might've been your first, that special one might've been the one you first told "I love you,", or maybe that special one had just been with you for such a long time you thought... Even if that special one had been the one that made you change your ways, or even just the one that in such a short time you became infatuated with, he/she left you. He/She left you all alone in the world, or so it seemed like it. For a while, you were just in pain and sadness. Had that special one really mattered so much to you? You felt pathetic, and stupid for caring so much. You even went through that angry at yourself and him/her mode for a little bit. But now, you just want to forget. Some one, a friend maybe, is tired of how you've been acting. So from now on, you're stuck being out on the streets all the time. The thing is, that friend made a bet with you. You have to bring a girl/boy home for christmas to them.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

...::R::U::L::E::S::...

1.) I am the Cupid of this roleplay. What I say goes. I can change the rules of anything, which means my word is law. I will choose a co-owner when I feel it's right.

2.) This is an extremely loosely literate roleplay, lol. But, I expect 5+ full sentences (though they can be short), with proper grammar and spelling, along with correct capitalization and punctuation. >:3 It’s easier for everyone to read. Take pride in your work!

3.) Swearing is fine. I do ask if you could possibly star them. Damn, hell, and ass don’t have to be censored, though. It gets annoying when you use ‘f**k’ in every other sentence.

4.) Use my skeleton/form! I made it for a reason, so that way we have all the same basic information.

5.) I don’t want any god-modeling, power-playing, or instant-hits. I will tell you when you are doing so, and if you do it knowingly you'll get kicked out of here so quickly you won't even feel it on your butt when I kick you until a few seconds later.

6.) You MUST make genders even (ONE MALE & ONE FEMALE), and try to roleplay all your characters. Four characters maximum per person.

7.) You’re not allowed to have one of your characters crush on another one of your characters, or become a couple (though they can be exes). Same goes for falling in love at first sight. This may be a romance roleplay, but that makes no difference to me.

8.) No details, I repeat no details when two characters, how to put it, ‘become one’. o-o You have no idea who you’re roleplaying with on the other side of the screen! When the clothes come off, time skip, or fades to black.

9.) Drama is fun, drama is good. Still, try to keep things as realistic as possible.

10.) I just wanted a number ten. cx And don’t be intimidated! I want to make this fun, don’t worry!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

..::S::K::E::L::Y::...

::.W.::.h.::.a.::.t.::.’.::.s.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.n.::.a.::.m.::.e.::,::::.G.::.o.::.r.::.g.::.e.::.o.::.u.::.s.::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Name ::
Nickname ::

::.T.::.e.::.l.::.l.::::.m.::.e.::::.m.::.o.::.r.::.e.::::.a.::.b.::.o.::.u.::.t.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::.s.::.e.::.l.::.f.::.::.::.::

Personality ::
History ::
Other ::

::.A.::.n.::.y.::.o.::.n.::.e.::::.s.::.p.::.e.::.c.::.i.::.a.::.l.::::.i.::.n.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.l.::.i.:.f.::.e.::::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Crush ::
Bf/Gf ::
Fiance ::
Spouse ::

::.Y.::.o.::.u.::::.l.::.o.::.o.::.k.::::.a.::.m.::.a.::.z.::.i.::.n.::.g.::::.b.::.y.::::.t.::.h.::.e.::::.w.::.a.::.y.:::.!.::.!.::.!.::

Eye color ::
Skin tone ::
Hair color/length ::
Tattoos/Piercings ::
Body Type ::
Over-all appearance ::
Photo ::

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting Empty Re: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm

What is the Skely?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting Empty Re: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:What is the Skely?

Not open, yet, fool. xP It'll be by tomorrow. That's right
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh I'm soory. You don't need to snap. And yes I already know I'm stupid I don't need you to point it out.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Oh I'm soory. You don't need to snap. And yes I already know I'm stupid I don't need you to point it out.

... I didn't snap at you. I didn't point out anything, I just called you 'fool' which I call about everyone. If I ever call you stupid or dumb ass in RL it's said with affection, and that passes into the internet too. I'm sorry if it looked that way, but remember that you can never tell tone through the internet. The RP is open, now, and it'd still be an honor to have you join.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Okay I will work on my people.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:06 pm

fill it out later
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Blackie-the-cat wrote:fill it out later

Mmm, what do you mean fill it out later?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 pm

the forum very busy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Blackie-the-cat wrote:the forum very busy

You lost me... Anyways, if you want to join you have to fill out the skelly and be accepted first. :L
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Name :: Cassie Honey Drop Bell
Nickname :: Cas
Personality :: I'm a very sweet girl. I love all people and animals. I can get mad easy so please try not to make me mad. I'm a really good friend. I'm a very good person.
History :: My mom died when I was 5 so I never really met her. I was born in the small town of Elkhart Texas. I have 4 brother and 2 sisters most older then me.
Other :: I have Schizophrenia.
Crush :: None Yet
Bf/Gf :: No
Fiance :: Nope
Spouse :: No
Brother: Luke, Evan, Jack, Kenny
Sister: Taffy, Lucie
Eye color :: Blue
Skin tone :: Light tan
Hair color/length :: Black/ Long
Tattoos/Piercings :: My ears and pierced in 3 places, I have snake bite piercings, and my bellybotten is pierced. I have a tattoo of my mom on my right sholder.
Body Type :: Avrige
Over-all appearance :: ( I'm not sure what I sould put here.)
Photo :: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting 29756777

Name :: Danny Gen Bluetick
Personality :: I'm a nice guy, but I can get mad real easy. I love animals, people not so much. I'm nice to most people, but if your mean to me I'll be mean back. It's just the way I am. I'm a very good friend, and I', easy to trust.
History :: I was born in Elkhart Texas. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.
Crush :: None yet
Bf/Gf :: None
Fiance :: No
Spouse :: Nope
Brother: Lemmy, Demmy
Sister: Lizzy
Hair color/length :: Dark brown and blond/ Shaggy
Tattoos/Piercings :: I have snake bites. I have 5 tattoos, a wolf on my fourarm, a pitbull on my wrist, a pitbull on my calf, a tiger on my back, and a drogon on my lower back.
Photo :: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting RandyStibler-17G-12

Name :: Raven Jill Stone
Nickname :: Call me what ever ya want
History :: Not much I was born in Elkhart Texas.
Crush :: None
Skin tone :: Light Tan
Hair color/length :: Black/ long
Tattoos/Piercings :: Snake bites, nose, belly botten, I have a large wolf tattoo on my back.
Body Type :: Skinny
Photo :: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting 24451587

Name :: Dane Zee Brinda
Personality :: He is a very sweet guy and is nice to most people. He is very easy to make mad. When he is mad its best if you stay away or you may get hurt. He has had his heart broke many times but it doesn't bug hi any more. He is one of the best friends or boyfriend you could ever get. He doesn't fall in love easy and when he it's does hard.
History :: My mom and 2 brothers and sisters died when I was 12
Other :: I'm not very smart
Brother: The one alive, Frank
Sister: The ones alive, Holly, Jade
Hair color/length :: Black/ Shaggy
Tattoos/Piercings :: Snake bites.
Photo :: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting WyattHarper-17G-12

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Mmm... Accepted, Danny, Faith, & Cassie.... =\
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Do I need to put the personality on the others? 'Cause if I do I can
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Do I need to put the personality on the others? 'Cause if I do I can

Well, of course. You're actually only allowed to have four characters (If you haven't read the rules >3>), so...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh dang yeah I did read that but I forgot. I'm sorry

Personality :: I'm a very sassy person. People call me a jerk but I'm not that bad. I'm a pretty good friend when you can get me to be your friend. I love animals more then anything in this world. I love the color black and darkness.
Tattoos/Piercings :: Snake bites, nose, belly botten, I have a large wolf tattoo on my back.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:35 pm

You're going to have to post that with the others, and maybe delete the excess characters?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Okay.

Name :: Cassie Honey Drop Bell
Personality :: I'm a very sweet girl. I love all people and animals. I can get mad easy so please try not to make me mad. I'm a really good friend. I'm a very good person I never cuss.
History :: My mom died when I was 5 so I never really met her. I was born in the small town of Elkhart Texas. I have 4 brother and 2 sisters most older then me.
Tattoos/Piercings :: My ears and pierced in 3 places, I have snake bite piercings, and my bellybotten is pierced. I have a tattoo of my mom on my right sholder.

Personality :: I'm a nice guy, but I can get mad real easy. I love animals, people not so much. I'm nice to most people, but if your mean to me I'll be mean back. It's just the way I am. I'm a very good friend, and I', easy to trust.
Tattoos/Piercings :: I have snake bites. I have 5 tattoos, a wolf on my fourarm, a pitbull on my wrist, a pitbull on my calf, a tiger on my back, and a drogon on my lower back.

Name :: Faith Angel Blackbrick
Personality :: I'm a very sweet girl. But I get mad really easy I love animals but people are not that big in my life. I'm very shy. When you can get to be my friend I'm a good one
History :: My brother died when I was 12 I loved him so much he got shot by his friends friend. I was born in Elkhart Taxas
Other :: I have really bad depression.
Brother: Gage, Johnny he's dead.
Sister: Alex
Hair color/length :: Blonde and black/ Long
Tattoos/Piercings :: I have snake bites and my nose is pierced. I have a small star tattoo on my wrist
Body Type :: skinny
Photo :: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting Lpp

Personality :: I'm a very sassy person. People call me a jerk but I'm not that bad. I'm a pretty good friend when you can get me to be your friend. I love animals more then anything in this world. I love the color black and darkness.

How is that?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Okay, did you read the rules? Go and them again and tell me what's wrong with that last post =.=
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Name :: Cassie Honey Drop Bell
Personality :: I'm a very sweet girl. I love all people and animals. I can get mad easy so please try not to make me mad. I'm a really good friend. I'm a very good person.

Name :: Dane Zee Brinda
Personality :: He is a very sweet guy and is nice to most people. He is very easy to make mad. When he is mad its best if you stay away or you may get hurt. He has had his heart broke many times but it doesn't bug hi any more. He is one of the best friends or boyfriend you could ever get. He doesn't fall in love easy and when he it's does hard.
History :: My mom and 2 brothers and sisters died when I was 12
Other :: I'm not very smart
Brother: The one alive, Frank
Sister: The ones alive, Holly, Jade
Hair color/length :: Black/ Shaggy
Tattoos/Piercings :: Snake bites.
Photo :: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting WyattHarper-17G-12

Okay is that better? And I just want to let you know that i have Dyslexia, if I do spell something wrong I am very sorry I do my best. If you would like you could nicely tell me how to spell something that would be great. I just want to let you know that, I'm very sorry for my spelling. I've had people slam me down because of it all my life, and I'm very sorry. I live in southern part of Utah so I say Ya'll, Ya, Gotta, 'Cause, things with an ing I put in', I say 'er insted of her, 'im insted of him, and 'em insted of them. If you don't like this please let me know I will try not to use them it's just the way I talk, and typ. If you need to know anything else please ask me. Just don't get mad because of my spelling and stuff it really hurts.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:04 pm

::.W.::.h.::.a.::.t.::.’.::.s.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.n.::.a.::.m.::.e.::,::::.G.::.o.::.r.::.g.::.e.::.o.::.u.::.s.::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Name :: Emma Roberts
Nickname :: E or Em

::.T.::.e.::.l.::.l.::::.m.::.e.::::.m.::.o.::.r.::.e.::::.a.::.b.::.o.::.u.::.t.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::.s.::.e.::.l.::.f.::.::.::.::

Personality :: Romantic, very kind, very flirty, fashionable, optimistic, and crazy.
History :: Her parents are wealthy and she lived a pretty good life. Just her stupid relationships go down in the trash. She is the only child and she was born in Paris, France. She knows french, and english. Those are her two main language.
Other :N/A:

::.A.::.n.::.y.::.o.::.n.::.e.::::.s.::.p.::.e.::.c.::.i.::.a.::.l.::::.i.::.n.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.l.::.i.:.f.::.e.::::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Crush :: No One Yet! :P
Bf/Gf :: Nope

::.Y.::.o.::.u.::::.l.::.o.::.o.::.k.::::.a.::.m.::.a.::.z.::.i.::.n.::.g.::::.b.::.y.::::.t.::.h.::.e.::::.w.::.a.::.y.:::.!.::.!.::.!.::

Eye color :: A Dark chocolate brown.
Skin tone :: Tan
Hair color/length :: Brown, with some blonde highlights. Hair reaches down a little below her shoulders.
Tattoos/Piercings :: Belly button piercing
Over-all appearance :: (Umm.. What should I put??)
Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting 107755517

Name :: Elisha Lucky
Nickname :: Shia, Eli, luck, Or just Elisha

Personality :: Clumsy, crazy, flirty, kind, and outgoing.
History :: Well her last name does not stand for her at all. She is most deffinetly not lucky at all. She is pretty clumsy. She was born in UK, so she has a british accent to her. She know just english as a language and thats it. Her mother died when she was giving birth to her, and her father just left Elisha when she was about 5. She had lived on her own pretty much her whole life.
Other ::N/A

Eye color :: Bright Blue
Hair color/length :: Blonde, shoulder length
Tattoos/Piercings :: Two on each ear.
Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting Elisha_cuthbert00

Name :: Cooper Hallman
Nickname :: Coop, Just Cooper mainly

Personality :: Short-Tempered, nice, clumsy, and strange. But a nice person anyways!
History :: His family where crazy, rude and just embarrassing so Cooper tries to stay away from them as much as he could. So he lives on his own, far away from his parents as possible.
Other :: N/A

Eye color :: Brown
Hair color/length :: Shortish? Brown
Tattoos/Piercings :: Nope
Body Type :: Average..
Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting JakeMaddenforCafeMagazine04

may I join?
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Hello?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm

CutieLol111 wrote:

Name :: Emma Roberts
Nickname :: E or Em

Personality :: Romantic, very kind, very flirty, fashionable, optimistic, and crazy.
History :: Her parents are wealthy and she lived a pretty good life. Just her stupid relationships go down in the trash. She is the only child and she was born in Paris, France. She knows french, and english. Those are her two main language.
Other :N/A:

Eye color :: A Dark chocolate brown.
Hair color/length :: Brown, with some blonde highlights. Hair reaches down a little below her shoulders.
Tattoos/Piercings :: Belly button piercing
Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting 107755517

Name :: Elisha Lucky
Nickname :: Shia, Eli, luck, Or just Elisha

Personality :: Clumsy, crazy, flirty, kind, and outgoing.
History :: Well her last name does not stand for her at all. She is most deffinetly not lucky at all. She is pretty clumsy. She was born in UK, so she has a british accent to her. She know just english as a language and thats it. Her mother died when she was giving birth to her, and her father just left Elisha when she was about 5. She had lived on her own pretty much her whole life.
Other ::N/A

Eye color :: Bright Blue
Hair color/length :: Blonde, shoulder length
Tattoos/Piercings :: Two on each ear.
Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting Elisha_cuthbert00

Name :: Cooper Hallman
Nickname :: Coop, Just Cooper mainly

Personality :: Short-Tempered, nice, clumsy, and strange. But a nice person anyways!
History :: His family where crazy, rude and just embarrassing so Cooper tries to stay away from them as much as he could. So he lives on his own, far away from his parents as possible.
Other :: N/A

Eye color :: Brown
Hair color/length :: Shortish? Brown
Tattoos/Piercings :: Nope
Body Type :: Average..
Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting JakeMaddenforCafeMagazine04

may I join?

Make a boy and you're accepted. c: Although it'd be better if you didn't have Emma Robert's appearance the actual Emma Roberts.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Also, I don't care about that. You didn't need to write an entire paragraph, it's fine. My Tio's dyslexic, which sucks considering I have a passion for writing. As long as you try...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Okay. Can we start now?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Okay. Can we start now?

Sure. I'll just use Shane and Alexis. You know them,r giht? c: Btw, I posted on the other RP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next