RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Empty trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:56 pm

...::Story::...

There was a time when We couldn’t dream it would become like this. There was a time when We were just a dream to you. Immortality is what every living being cannot refuse. It is something We posses. Immortals of every kind stayed in hiding - from witches, werewolves, vampires and shape-shifters to Angels, Fallen Angels, and demons - for the sake of humanity. Yet, We were discovered, and feared by the rest of the world. As a result, the War rang out and you fought against Us. You were afraid of what you could not understand, and violence seemed to be the only answer to you. We had no other choice but to respond and fight back. Many of you were killed, but more than half of Us were wiped out. We’d underestimated you.

Now, during the War a number of things happened:
- First, We were cast into Prison. Not only did Our numbers become so small that there are only a few hundred of each kind of Immortal, but We all fit in one prison. This prison, much like the original Alcatraz, is set on a small island. It is miles away from any civilization, but is highly protected. The prison grounds and itself takes up 3/4 of the island, and the rest is used for the guards and their family. The Guards tend to be in their late twenties and older. They all mostly have children, and are married - just in case an Immortal tries to seduce the human into freedom.

- Second, all technology was wiped out. The only thing left were the stun sticks and whips from the war, as well as a few highly effective guns. You used them as models to replicate and they are now used on us. It somehow seems to inflict pain on any, repeat ANY type of Immortal. There are no cars, cell phones, guns, or anything of that type but the torture devices. Every single Immortal has been stripped of any weapons that aren’t apart of their bodies. The cells are also supplied with electric energy supplied by a wizard that has gone against his own kind.

- Third, it seems a new type of being has come into existence. Ally’s, are what they’re called. They are the half blood Immortals, offspring of an Immortal and Human. They posses many of the original traits of Immortals, the only difference is that they age, but much more slowly. Instead of remaining frozen in time, they grow every ten years for one. Ally’s are put into prison as well. They are slightly treated better.

...::Rules::...

1.) I am the Warden of this roleplay. What I say goes. I can change the rules of anything, which means my word is law. Kate is the head guard, so she has just about as much importance as me!! 8u

2.) This is a literate roleplay. I expect 5+ full sentences (though they can be short), with proper grammar and spelling, along with correct capitalization and punctuation. >:3 It’s easier for everyone to read. Take pride in your work!

3.) Swearing is fine. I do ask if you could possibly star them. Damn, hell, and ass don’t have to be censored, though. It gets annoying when you use ‘f**k’ in every other sentence.

4.) Use my skeleton/form! I made it for a reason, so that way we have all the same basic information.

5.) I don’t want any god-modeling, power-playing, or instant-hits. I will tell you when you are doing so.

6.) You have to make genders even, and try to roleplay all your characters. Four characters maximum per person.

7.) You’re not allowed to have one of your characters crush on another one of your characters, or become a couple. Same goes for falling in love at first sight.

8.) No details, I repeat no details when two characters, how to put it, ‘become one’. o-o You have no idea who you’re roleplaying with on the other side of the screen! When the clothes come off, time skip, or fades to black.

9.) Drama is fun, drama is good. Still, try to keep things as realistic as possible, besides the fact that there will be vampires and werewolves in this roleplay.

10.) I just wanted a number ten. cx And don’t be intimidated! I want to make this fun, don’t worry!

...::Skeleton::...

...::Who Are You?::...

Name :: (Full name?)
Nickname :: (What you are known as)
Real Age :: (How old you really are - all must be under five hundred)

...::What are you, anyways?::...

Immortality :: (Examples below)
Personality :: (Three sentences minimum, puh-leaze.)
Other :: (Anything else I didn’t cover?)
History :: (Optional)
Theme Song :: (Optional)

...::You seem nice?::...

Eye color ::
Hair color ::
Body Type ::
Tattoos/Piercings ::
Over all Appearance :: (Optional, if you have a picture. c: If not, five sentences at least?)
Photo :: (Have a picture?)

,,,::Types of Immortals::

Werewolf (When in wolf form, lusts after flesh and blood of anything; ability, super strength and speed; and increased emotional factors)
Witch (Posses magical powers?)
Wizard (Male version of witch)
Angel (heavenly creature with white wings only)
Fallen Angel (dark creature with black wings only)
Demon (servants of the darkest of them all, small horns hidden beneath hair, soul eaters through kiss) ShapeShifter (can turn into three different types of animals)
Neko (cat like creature)
Inus (dog like creature)
Mermaids (usually female, with human torso but a scaled tail below waist. Can survive without water, turns into full on human.)
Vampire (Drinks human/animal blood; Increased sense; and plain ability - super strength and speed; as well as mind reading.)
Sirens (same concept as mermaids, but generally more evil. Only female, and contain mind manipulation through song)
Please tell me if I’m missing anything!

...::Concept::...

(This is for you, if you don’t want to read the entire story, or don’t understand it.)

Basically, Immortals exist, and after a war between Mortals and Immortals, they were cast into prison. All modern technology was lost during the war, and they only have torture weapons (stun sticks, whips, and guns). Ally’s are also in prison, which are half Immortal and half human beings. One fourth of the island where the prison is located belongs to the Guards that patrol the prison. These Guards have children, who are usually around the Immortal’s age. Most Immortals are young, as in under 30-40 (young adults/adolescents). You can roleplay either human offspring of the Guards or an Immortal prisoner.

...::Cells::...

1.) Devon (M/LALA) & Emma (F/KATE)
2.) Braxton (M/Kate) & _______
3.) Ashton (M/SUPA) & Alexis (F/LALA)
4.) ____ (M/Wolf) & Akira (F/SUPA)
5.) Shane (M/LALA) & Charlie (F/Wolf)
6.)
7.)

(Usually male & female, but can be same gender paired. c:)

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Empty MY CHARRIES!!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Name :: "My Ma liked the name Devon. My father's name was Matthew Traine. Do the math."
Nickname :: "No one has ever gotten close enough to give me a nickname."
Age :: "I look around nineteen. Which means no matter what, I'm legal!"
Real Age :: "Almost 490 years old, baby!"

Immortality :: Vampire.
Personality :: Devon is a hypocrite. He will honestly say one thing, and then do another. It’s one of his flaws, including stubbornness and jealousy. He will never admit to it. He can be an ass at times, but always manages to be somewhat charismatic. He’s been in so many fights, he can’t even remember how many. The main reason is because he’s a hothead. He can easily be set off, it depending on what you say. Devon truly is fire, wild and unpredictable, never not moving. He’s a flame, that with enough kindle, will grow into a large fire that is difficult to put down. If he’s angry enough, Devon becomes aggressive and will take action - which happens much too often.(Another flaw of his.) Despite this, he is still somewhat patient and calm. To avoid causing too much trouble, he’s extremely reserved and more solemn. Although he is both quiet and loud, he tends to go more with the first than the latter, a guy that fades into the background. It’s difficult to become his friend, when he has so many walls around him. He acts like a pessimist, is sarcastic, and hating. Still, when you finally gain his trust and he has yours; at some point, you will cry. Devon can be very caring and protective to those he cares about, more sensitive than he lets on. It seems he turns into some one different when he’s around his friends. With his -friends-, he’s done some of the craziest things in the world. Some of these things include stuff that aren’t too wild, just things you wouldn’t expect some one like Devon to do. He’s done stupid things, although he’s fairly smart. It doesn’t really show, considering he was at a C average when he went to school. Still, sometimes, he can spout out something intelligent. He did actually pay attention the little times he wasn’t asleep...

Other :: Nothing.
History :: N/A
Theme Song :: Sympathy For the Devil - Rolling Stones.

Eye color :: Dark brown.
Hair color :: Dark, dark brown. Often mistaken for black.
Body Type :: Tall, lean, and somewhat muscular.
Tattoos/Piercings :: He has an eyebrow piercing, earrings, snake bites, and a tongue piercing. He also has a nose ring and a tattoo going across his waist line.
Over all Appearance :: Devon is tall. That is the first word that comes to mind when your eyes land on his large figure. He stands at about roughly six foot two, maybe even a little more or a little less. Devon wouldn’t know, seeing as he never really bothered to check (as he doesn’t really care). Whenever he goes to the doctor’s office, the height they give him instantly slips his mind as he walks out the door. He has slightly tanned skin, but it really is more fair. That doesn’t mean he’s pale, or pasty colored. His skin is not covered by any ink, except for one tattoo. He has a few small words going along his waist line, so that if he pulls his shirt up slightly you’ll see the small text go along the waist of his pants. No one knows what they say. No one.Devon's hair is a dark brown, often mistaken as black. It goes about three inches past his earlobe, staying close to his neck. His hair falls in his eyes, going just a bit past his eyebrows. This gives him a more, almost "scene" look to them, despite the fact nothing is ever done with it and it's stayed it's natural color. Devon's eyes match his hair, as you can barely see his pupil. Again, a lot of people think his eyes are black, though when you look directly into them, you can see they are a really nice warm brown. Devon's eyes are framed with surprisingly long, thick black eyelashes that surpass most average girl's lashes. He is muscular enough, having played sports in most of high school. His legs are long and muscular from track, which was what he did almost every year since he was in the fourth grade. It's a passion of his, and he still does it even just for fun. He never actually did something with his ability, and remains the way he is. If he really wanted, he could get even more fit. But Devon really doesn't think like that. It was all for fun. He dressed like any normal guy, jeans and T-shirts. He doesn't often wear any bright clothing, preferring cold colors and darker things. As long as it covers most of his skin, it's good. He hides weapons underneath it all. His nose is slightly thinner than most, but it fits his face perfectly. His eyebrows are thicker than most, and his lips are full. He has an eyebrow piercing, earrings, snake bites, and a tongue piercing. His fangs are sharp and like knives, the only weapon he got through prison. His eyes turn a nice shade of crimson red when he's hungry or has just fed, or even is exposed to blood.
Photo :: N/A

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Name :: "Umm, Alexis Jimenez? Pleasure to meet you..." Alexis Diana Jimenez.
Nickname :: "Alexis, Alexi, Alexa, Lexis, Lexa, Lexi, Lex, and sometimes even Dee. The list goes on."
Real Age ::
Gender :: "Chica. Want to check? Too bad just going to have to take my word for it."

...::What are you, anyways?::..

Immortality :: Siren
Personality :: Alexis is a sweetheart. She doesn't like seeing people upset, or hurt. She likes to heal things, and make them better. She has a kind heart, and accepts anyone the way they are. She doesn't judge you by anything, although at times she can be afraid of certain people. She's not one to be isolated or in solitude. She likes to stick with the crowd, and isn't much of a leader. Alexis is a perfectionist. She is also a messy perfectionist. She doesn't look for it in herself, but her work has to be amazing. If not, she does it over and over again. She hates messes, and is definite clean freak. This isn't the best considering she is a werewolf. Alexis is social, but not super outgoing unless she is with friends. She has a somewhat low-self esteem and cares what people thinks, which makes her vulnerable. She is a bit innocent, and sometimes doesn't understand the world. Alexis has a simple mind, but she's not an idiot. She just sees things differently.
Other :: None.
History :: N/A
Theme Song :: I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

Eye color :: Light brown.
Hair color :: Dark brown.
Body Type :: Somewhat short, thin, female?
Tattoos/Piercings :: None.
Over all Appearance :: N/A ATM.
Photo :: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Another-really-hot-brunette-girl-pics-mix-part-3-127
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Name :: "Emma Trenton Stone" Angel Name: Cytherea [Latin for "Evening Star"])
Nickname :: "Oh, is Emma too hard to say?"
Real Age :: "Four hundred ninety-eight"

Immortality :: "Fallen Angel…"
Personality :: Oh, how to describe Emma in such little space. xD One word to sum her up is complex; one minute she's your best friend, the next she's stabbing you in the back. One moment she's your greatest ally, the next she's your worst nightmare. Stubborn, belligerent and bold, she isn't afraid to stand up to anyone about anything. Like a match though, it only takes one sharp swipe of words to piss her off- which is why she's often called a short fuse. Her temper, however, is the worst aspect of her persona. She's like a wild fire- once she's lit, there's no putting her out. However, despite this major 'flaw' of her's, she's extremely intelligent and can figure out how to solve seemingly impossible odds. Determination like no other, once her mind is made up, don't be stupid enough to think you can change her decision. Then again, unless you have her respect, she won't even bother listening to what you have to say. Trust isn't something she gives out freely, but she lives by a saying.
"I trust everyone; what I don't trust is the devil inside them" By living this way, she's avoided many potentially bad relationships.
Emma is more of a doer than a thinker when it comes to taking action- then again, being as smart as she is, she doesn't necessarily have to think things through as they normally turn out the way she plans. It's not that she leaps without looking, she just leaps without caring.
However, visiting back to her wrathful temper, she does tend to let her anger speak for her- which is how she's ended up in some nasty situations that gave her a scar a two. Then again, with her pride, she'd never back down from a fight she provoked. Aside from all her bad persona traits, she does have a few qualities to her that are rather good. For those she's attached to, she shows undying loyalness and trust, as well as love and compassion. Having been put in almost ever kind of pain both physical and emotional, she can relate to almost anyone and shows some sort of sympathy. Again with people she cares about, she'd lay her life on the line and would go to the ends of the earth to keep them safe.
Other :: "What?"
History :: "I don't do sob-stories- especially my own"
Theme Song(s) ::
• "Crazy Bitch"- Buckcherry
• "Fallen"- Sarah McLaughlin

Eye color :: Violet
Hair color :: Auburn
Body Type :: Tall, lean, curvy, strong.
Tattoos/Piercings :: She has an interesting tattoo on her back that glows softly in the light of a full moon. It looks like so- Clicky!
Over all Appearance :: Emma is beautiful like any Angel; aside from her few Fallen flaws and scars. She stands at around 5"9 and weighs about 129 pounds. She has long, slender legs and arms and a perfectly curved waist, along with a good-sized chest area. Her face is very angular and housed almond-shaped violet eyes and her jawline is very defined with a pair of rose-petal pink lips. Her deep auburn hair is mostly straight with fringe and goes down to her shoulder-blades where an interesting tattoo can be found. It's the Trinity Symbol that seems to almost be branded onto her skin and glows softly in the light of the full moon.
Photo ::
trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! 2vdr49d

============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Name :: "Braxton Anthony Costello"
Nickname :: "Brax, Braxton, I don't really care"
Real Age :: "Two hundred thirty-seven"

Immortality :: "Vampire- watch out, I'll suck you blood!"
Personality :: Braxton is what a lot of people would call a complete and total jackass. He's cocky, and he really doesn't give a damn who he offends or who he hurts. Even still, he can't help himself when it comes to women and flirting with them; not that he isn't good at it. Yet, despite his arrogant attitude towards people, he actually likes to keep things neat and not strewn all over. He has 'feelings', he just doesn't like to express them.
Other :: "I don't get it"
History :: "No."
Theme Song ::
• "I Almost Told You That I Loved You"- Papa Roach
• "Fix Me"- Ten Years

Eye color :: Blue
Hair color :: Black
Body Type :: Muscular, tall, etc.
Tattoos/Piercings :: None
Over all Appearance :: Too lazy… xD
Photo ::
trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! 14b6nsz

Last edited by -Kate on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 10 times in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Sah-weet. I got Devon and Alexis, want to pair w/either when you're done with your skellies... or not?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:10 pm

…Yes. xP Emma and Devon. xDD Two hot-heads… this'll be fun. Twisted Evil
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:12 pm

-Kate wrote:…Yes. xP Emma and Devon. xDD Two hot-heads… this'll be fun. Twisted Evil

Niceeeee. Gimme a sec. Let me see if I can edit my original first post... ^w^
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Devon

Devon sighed, sitting down on the cold hard floor of his new cell, or should you say - cage? The only opening was one side of what would've been a wall, covered from ceiling to ground with thick bars. Devon knew from experience that if you reached your hand far out enough, it would shock you badly. He licked his lips, deciding not to reveal his fangs just yet to whomever his new cellmate would be. After a long eight hours, the prison had finally managed to switch cellmates and dump prisoners into new areas of the prison. He was still waiting for his new cellmate, wondering if they were stupid enough to stick him with some one that was still pulsing. That would be a pleasant surprise, wouldn't it? He blew some hair out of his eyes, leaning back against the cold poles. He let out another sigh, bored. He needed something to entertain him, and now that all the other Immortals were tired, they wouldn't put up a fight. Of course, Devon was one of the more sensible ones and didn't even bother objecting to the changes. His old cellmate was a douche, and annoying to live with for the past fifty years, so Devon was happy for a new change for once. By now, a fight amongst new cellmates should've at least broken out, but there were still more Immortals getting removed and placed. He ran a hand through his hair, almost jumping up as he heard the heavy locks of his own cell being removed and unlocked. He shot to the other side of the room, not wanting to get practically stabbed by a stun stick again. His eyes searched for his new cellmate once he heard the bars slide back and the slight buzz informing Devon that the electricity fields were on now. His dark, dark brown eyes locked onto the female figure before him, and his lips curved into a slight smirk. This would be fun, a lot more fun.

OOC: Sorry so short in so long time, I'm doing HW too... D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:29 pm

It's alright, I've been working on Emma's skelly. Now to Brax… xD Posting as well.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Mmkay.

Alexis

She was tired. The guards had stunned her the entire way down to her new cell. It was such a stupid idea. Why couldn't she remain cellmates with her lovely female friend - Ariel? Yes, Alexis had a fellow siren sister named Ariel. Alexis sat down on the bottom bunk. She leaned back, closing her eyes for a moment. Not in a particularly good mood, she put two fingers to her temples, trying to think. Snapping her eyes open, she realized that her new cellmate had come. And yes, as she suspected the newbie was male. She held back a groan, just staring at him for a moment. He looked just as tired as her. Alexis looked down at the bed. Her eyes widened. An actual clean mattress, sheet, and pillow?! Okay, maybe she could tolerate a male cellmate with these kind of living enviroments. Her old cell had a dirty mattress and barely there pillow. Alexis sat up fully, and stood. "Hi.." She said softly, offering a hand to the boy. She decided she wouldn't mess with his mind, if she was going to be stuck around him for a while.

OOC: Only added her with a male 'cause that'd add drama. Sirens HATE males, and that's why... Yeah. Opinions can be easily changed though. c: Most of the time...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Emma struggled slightly in the guard's grip, still putting up a fight even when she didn't have a chance of escape just for the hell of it- and if she hurt him, well, that was a bonus in her world. Yelping when he jabbed her in the side harshly with the stun-stick, she yanked her elbow back and landed the tip in her gut, scowling darkly when the door closed behind her, that sense of being trapped settling in once more. Sensing another immortal in the cell with her, she turned her angry violet gaze towards the figure standing in the corner, narrowing her eyes.
"Quit staring like a brainless idiot," she snapped, raising her black wings slightly, giving him a cold glare.

Bleh that sucked. xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Devon

His grin turned even wider. "What?" He asked slowly, his deep voice somewhat filled with amusement and interest. She looked feisty, which was even better because their reactions were always more fun. Maybe she was a hothead like him, and it would be even easier to mess with her and anger her. She looked like the type, and as Devon looked her up and down quickly, he concluded she probably was. Devon shook his head, walking over to one of the 'new' beds. He claimed the one on the top, even though he only had a foot before his head hit the ceiling. It might not have seemed that big of a deal but it still made the tall guy feel claustrophobic and way too large. He crossed his arms back behind his head and stared at the ceiling for a moment. "Devon, by the way. We might as well know each other's name if we're going to spend the next century stuck in a cell together." He murmured, barely keeping eye contact as he looked around his new cell. It was practically the same as his old ones, minus the new and better pillow and mattress. The sheet was a nice touch, but Devon didn't really need it... He put two fingers on a snake bite and twirled and twisted it around in what looked like a somewhat painful way.

OOC:: Blah, same. v.v
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Emma shot Devon a glare and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest and eyeing him carefully. It wasn't that she didn't trust him- it was the devil inside him she didn't trust. Scowling she stepped back into the corner of the room and let her gaze roam around, taking in the dark cell. Not much different from her own, except for the fact that now she had a room mate. Funny, the last one she had was a crazy witch who was obsessed with changing the color of her wings. Sighing, she moved her eyes up to the bunk and shrugged.
"Emma," she said simply, her voice flat and uncaring. Why should I care? she thought to herself, kicking the ground and feeling that horrible boredness setting in, making her inwardly groan. She hated silence when she didn't want it- hated it with a firery burning passion that matched her temper when it flared. Scowling she racked her brain for something- anything to talk about.
"So…" she said softly, lazily strolling over and looking up at the top bed, "What are you?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Devon

He let one long leg fall down, letting it dangle there, almost swinging it. "Mmm, I would think the red eyes, fangs, and amazing good looks would explain that, but I guess I can say my bite is worse than my bark, though you wouldn't feel anything in a few seconds anyways." Devon tilted his head, pushing himself down to the ground and looking at her carefully for a moment. His eyes flickered over her face, looking for any emotion her features might portray. He didn't really see much, nothing really interesting, just the old stuff everyone in the prison felt. Devon himself was tired, like there was a weight over him. He brushed past her, skin on skin arm contact as he walked past. That gave a little preview that his skin was ice cold - like a corpse's, a living corpse. He turned around and leaned against the wall, at the opposite side of the cell now. At times, he treasured person space and her just stepping closer to the bunk beds made him feel weird. "I honestly don't care what you are, if you don't have any real blood. So, don't feel obligated to tell me." He said slowly, sinking down into a sitting position. He stretched out his legs, tilting his chin up so he looked up at her.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Emma chuckled softly to herself, closing her eyes and shaking her head as she mumbled under her breath, lifting her eyes to shoot Devon a narrowed glare of her cool gaze.
"Oh, goodie, a vampire with an ego!" she giddied fakely, putting a false smile on her lips before shunning it away to be replaced by a frown as she added with a sharp lash, "Just what I was hoping for." Sighing, she felt herself unwillingly jolt when he passed her, goosebumps from the chilling coldness of his skill spreading over the contacted area. Blinking she turned around and gave him a flash of her famous smirk, narrowing her now brightened violet eyes. Raising her black wings to his comment, she gestured to them and blinked innocently at him.
"Well, I figured with my obviously huge black wings, dark aura, and perfectly flawed beauty, you would be smart enough to guess what I am," she shot back, smirking down at him as a tainted grin spread across her lips, a soft chuckle slipping out. He wanted to play who can be the biggest cocky jerk? She could play just as well as him- and she loved to win that particular game.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Devon

Devon raised a pierced eyebrow. "Mmm, sweetheart, bigheads aren't attractive. If you're a Fallen, I'm sure you've done a lot of naughty things in your time, am I right? It's too bad you're not my type..." He trailed off. This usually led to a slap in the face, even though it wasn't that bad in Devon's opinion. He was just stating what he thought, even if his eyes wandered a little bit. He pinched his wrist, bored. Emma wasn't as very interesting a person as she had seemed to be, and Devon didn't like staying still. It was like he had ADHD - easily distracted, and not one to stay still.

OOC: Short, because I GTG and was doing HW. Lame excuse and lame post I apologize! D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Did you get this idea from the old immortal prison rp? Because the title is the same..and so is the main idea.

I wish i could join but i can't copy and paste on my phone and my computer broke.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:48 pm

It's alright. I think I'm going to have to go for dinner here any minute, anyways. x3 Soo, my post will be here when you come back. ;)
I can make things interesting. Twisted Evil

Emma narrowed her eyes at Devon, a smirk beginning to playfully dance on her lips as she decided to play with him. Hey, they were going to be trapped in this cell for the next century, so why not have some fun? She had noticed the way his eyes lingered on her body and wandered a little too long for her liking, but now she could use that against him. Bending down far enough that he had a clear shot down her shirt, she locked her eyes on his and cocked a smirk at him, the edges of her lips lifting up.
"Oh, really? I'm not your type?" she drawled, intentionally putting a hint of seduction in her voice as she straightened up and turned around, her wings spreading out slowly as she took in a deep breath. She suddenly felt herself wanting action, wanting to get into a heated argument that would turn into a fight. Hm, that'll have to wait… she thought to herself with a sigh. Turning around sharply, she bent down and snatched Devon's ankle, yanking him down and positioning herself on top of him, not in a romantic way as she held her elbow over his throat.
"Alright, enough of this sentimental bullshit," she hissed, pressing harder on his throat as her eyes narrowed into dark slits. "Let's get one things straight, Devon; if I'm going to be stuck in this hellhole with you for another century, we're going to have some rules.
"Number one- and you better get this one through your head the first time, suck-head, because if I have to repeat myself, if won't be pretty," she said, an ominous smile creeping onto her lips as her violet eyes flashed. "Rule number one- I. Am. Not. Your. Food." she said slowly, pronouncing each word carefully to make there were no misunderstandings. "Number two- I don't do 'love', so if I so much as glimpse you looking at me the wrong way, I'll kick your ass six different ways to Hell and back. We clear?" Emma hissed, her stare firm and cold as she held her elbow at his throat, a slow smirk spreading on her mouth. "And number three- don't fuck with me unless you want to see how much of a vampire you can be without your fangs."

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:57 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Did you get this idea from the old immortal prison rp? Because the title is the same..and so is the main idea.

I wish i could join but i can't copy and paste on my phone and my computer broke.

It's a remake, considering this is one of my most successful role-plays on any site I go on so.. . :T And yeah, I'm on my phone and I can copy so you want me to do that? It's not a party w/out you, considering you're the main reason I rejoined.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:04 am

Okay :3 so what do you want me to call you now?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Okay :3 so what do you want me to call you now?

Whatever you like, Supa.xP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 am

Hmm....idk x3

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Hmm....idk x3

OOOHHHHH I FOUND IT!!! >:3 What now, bitch!?!? *speaking to the gods who were agains me finding this skelly!!
i am an angel

Name: Akira
NickName: keke but most prefer to call me Akira
Age: (Any age just not over 2,000 - hint: You cannot be the oldest Immortal ever, I have a charrie who is ;D) 102
Appearance Age: (7-34) 17
Are you Mortal or Immortal: immortal
What are you like?: well im nice ...
Personality: (Atleast three sentences) I am nice and sweet. Many say i am funny yet calm. I am outgoing, adventurous, and daring. I am flirty at times but not always.
Hobbies: (Atleast two) horsebackriding and dancing
Dislikes: (Look above once more) being alone and feeling unwanted
Theme Song: (Optional) Stereo Love
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: (Atleast one sentence) I feel that they aren't that bad. We could live peacefully with them if they would give us a chance. I would love to be friends with them if they would give me a chance.
Who do you like?: i like immortals and mortals
Crush: (Don't come with one) none
Secret Crush: (It's not much of a secret, but don't come with one) none
BF/GF: (Look above) single
Husband/Wife: (Again...) single
Best Friends: (Optional) Ashton
Friends: (You should end up with a few) none yet
Enemies: (You might have many) none yet
Natural Enemies: (EX: Vampires don't like Werewolves and vise versa.) werewolves
You seem... nice
Looks: (Atleast three sentences, or post a pic.) I have gold eyes and dark brown hair. I am skinny and beautiful. I also wear a gold crystal around my neck.
History: (Optional)
Flaws: (Atleast two) when i read peoples minds they can read mine too, and when i read their minds once they can read mine as many times as they want...ex: i read an enemies mind and then they can read mine whenever wanted
Strengths: (Look above) i can read peoples minds, when i read their minds i also make them feel calm

i am a vampire
Name: Ashton
NickName: Ash
Age: (Any age just not over 2,000 - hint: You cannot be the oldest Immortal ever, I have a charrie who is ;D) 310
Appearance Age: (7-34) 17
Are you Mortal or Immortal: immortal
What are you like? i am nice
Personality: (Atleast three sentences) I am nice and protective over my best friend Akira. I am daring and outgoing. I am adventurous and flirty, too.
Hobbies: (Atleast two) horsebackriding and playing guitar
Likes: (Look above) riding horses and playing my electric guitar
Dislikes: (Look above once more) being separated from Akira, being unwanted
Theme Song: (Optional) Dynamite
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: (Atleast one sentence) i feel that they can be nice if they try. I could try to be their friend if they give me a chance. they should give us a chance to be nice to them.
Who do you like?: immortals and mortals
Crush: (Don't come with one) none
Secret Crush: (It's not much of a secret, but don't come with one) none
BF/GF: (Look above) single
Husband/Wife: (Again...) single
Best Friends: (Optional) Akira
Friends: (You should end up with a few) none yet
Enemies: (You might have many) none yet
Natural Enemies: (EX: Vampires don't like Werewolves and vise versa.) werewolves
You seem... nice
Looks: (Atleast three sentences, or post a pic.) I have black hair and gold eyes. I am tall and skinny yet strong. I usually wear a silver crystal around my neck.
History: (Optional)
Flaws: (Atleast two) when i see the future i there are blind spots (caused by werewolves) and sometimes my visions are not correct
Strengths: (Look above) i can see the future, i can see exactly where something is going to happen and when too

Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:06 pm

O_O amazing x3

Wow my forms are a lot more discriptive now lol but okay x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:O_O amazing x3

Wow my forms are a lot more discriptive now lol but okay x3

You can always quote it and edit cx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:14 pm

I just tried it..but i can't scroll down sadly so i can't edit ash's form :/my stupid phone
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next