RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 2 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:I just tried it..but i can't scroll down sadly so i can't edit ash's form :/my stupid phone

What kind of phone do you have?? With my iPhone, you pretty much just use two fingers and scroll down
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 2 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 pm

I have a...weird i thought it was an android but it says its a motorola smart phone on my email so...yeah. i can scroll down everywhere else but in the edit text box
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:I have a...weird i thought it was an android but it says its a motorola smart phone on my email so...yeah. i can scroll down everywhere else but in the edit text box

Damn that sucks big time. D: Oh well... Who you wanna bunk with??? :L Alexis is a spinoff of Daniella and other female charries I've had.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:I have a...weird i thought it was an android but it says its a motorola smart phone on my email so...yeah. i can scroll down everywhere else but in the edit text box

Damn that sucks big time. D: Oh well... Who you wanna bunk with??? :L Alexis is a spinoff of Daniella and other female charries I've had.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Yeah I know. And maybe Ash and Alexis?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Yeah I know. And maybe Ash and Alexis?

Okay :D You post first??? I'm slow on mah phone but I'll try my best :@
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Ashton struggled with the two guards on either side of him. He wasn't going down without a fight. They couldn't take his freedom away from him. He tried to get close enough to bite them with his sharp fangs. They were surprisingly strong for humans. They opened the door to a cell. The old metal door creaked on its rusty hinges. Home sweet home. There were two beds. Yep, thats all that was in there. He was thrown onto the floor and the door was slammed shut before he had a chance to escape. He stood up and looked around the small room, searching for any weak points. But he found none in his small dungeon. He sat on the bed and glared out through the bars at the retreating backs of the guards.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Mmkay.

Alexis

She was tired. The guards had stunned her the entire way down to her new cell. It was such a stupid idea. Why couldn't she remain cellmates with her lovely female friend - Ariel? Yes, Alexis had a fellow siren sister named Ariel. Alexis sat down on the bottom bunk. She leaned back, closing her eyes for a moment. Not in a particularly good mood, she put two fingers to her temples, trying to think. Snapping her eyes open, she realized that her new cellmate had come. And yes, as she suspected the newbie was male. She held back a groan, just staring at him for a moment. He looked just as tired as her. Alexis looked down at the bed. Her eyes widened. An actual clean mattress, sheet, and pillow?! Okay, maybe she could tolerate a male cellmate with these kind of living enviroments. Her old cell had a dirty mattress and barely there pillow. Alexis sat up fully, and stood. "Hi.." She said softly, offering a hand to the boy. She decided she wouldn't mess with his mind, if she was going to be stuck around him for a while.

OOC: Only added her with a male 'cause that'd add drama. Sirens HATE males, and that's why... Yeah. Opinions can be easily changed though. c: Most of the time...

I APOLGIZE HERE'S MAH REPOST N REPLY :D
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Oops sorry. Your post didn't know show up.

Ashton just then noticed his cellmate. Oh great, he thought, I have to share a cell with a girl. Her hand was out now. He blinked at it then his hand slowly reached out to meet hers. His gold eyes met hers and her let go of her hand, looking away quickly. "Hi." He muttered. When he was sure she wasn't looking at his face, he snuck a peek at hers. As much as he hated to admit, she was beautiful. But he wasn't gonna hang around long to get to know her, he was going to break out.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm

That was all she needed. He certainly had no need to know her name and she didn't care what hid name was. She turned on her heel and claimed the lower bed, knowing very well that if she fell off the bed, it wouldn't hurt as much in the morning. Alexis closed her eyes for a moment, wondering if it was safe to sleep. She certainly couldnt trust him, even if he was a se, it didn't make a difference. She closed her eyes, fully and decided to just lay there for a little. This would be the same thing as living in a cell alone if her cellmate caught a hint. Alexis curled into a ball, knowing she had the rest of her life to sleep and think. She just rested, tired but not ready to sleep. Her long brown hair was swept off her neck, leaving it bare. The clothing she wore made it look like she just came from the beach, along with her tanned skin and slight smell of saltwater to her.

SORRY
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm Most Likely going to fail at this, but would you mind if I tried?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:54 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:I'm Most Likely going to fail at this, but would you mind if I tried?

Go ahead c:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 pm

...::Who Are You?::...

Name :: "My name is Charlotte Creao."
Nickname :: "When I was little, I got called Charlie by a really old lady, whom didn't hear very well, and it kind of grew on me."
Real Age ::
Gender :: "The last time I checked, Charlotte was a girls name..."

...::What are you, anyways?::...

Immortality :: "Werewolf."
Personality :: She is the kind of person that you wouldn't want to be around when she is angry. She doesn't work well with females, and when you get to know her she is actually really sweet. The thing is, when ever she made a bunch of guy friends, there would always be that one guy that had a crush on her, and she would sooner or later fall for him, and then he would crush her heart into pieces.. So she's not a big fan of people all around. She would make a friend here and there, but when she told them what she is, they would run off, and then she would never see them again, and it would take her a while to find a new friend.
Other :: None.
History :: N/A
Theme Song :: I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack.

...::You seem nice?::...

Eye color :: Neon blue, but gray when she is sad.
Hair color :: Dark brown/black.
Body Type :: AB
Tattoos/Piercings :: She has a tribal wolf howling on the back of her right shoulder.
Over all Appearance :: Sorry, Wayy too lazy for that. xD x3
Photo ::
trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 2 Charlie-1

...::Who Are You?::...

Name :: Marcus James Creao
Nickname :: Marcus
Real Age ::

...::What are you, anyways?::...

Immortality :: Werewolf
Personality :: He has had some bad times as a kid, and he is not the guy you want to be around when something is wrong. He was a good kid, until his dad died, and his mom got a new boyfriend. He still has the scars, and burn marks, and bruises from him... He doesn't get a long with anyone well. When he gets too close to a girl, he always feels as if he is going to let them down, and tries not to sneak his way into their heart. He has been in and out of love, the hard way. And he's trying so hard, not to fall for someone.
Other :: He's Bisexual.
History :: N/A
Theme Song :: Kick it in the Sticks - Brantley Gilbert.

...::You seem nice?::...

Eye color :: Dark Green
Hair color :: Black
Body Type :: AB
Tattoos/Piercings :: None.
Over all Appearance :: Again, Too lazy xD x3
Photo ::
trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lti45oZKKc1r4d0fso1_400_large
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:I'm Most Likely going to fail at this, but would you mind if I tried?

Go ahead c:

Sorry it took me so long. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:16 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Go ahead c:

Sorry it took me so long. xD

It's ahkay... I can make a charrie for you, if you'd like?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:34 pm

If it's not too much trouble, would you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:01 pm

I was with my brother, Marcus when everything went to hell. We were making our way through some of the forest that our old pack was in, before they were thrown in prison. The sent was still there, and Marcus wasn't happy that he could smell his old mate. There was something in the air, that made me stop, and smell... The thing was, I was happy to be back here. It was close to the place that dad was buried, and there were so many happy memories I had here. Where I met my very first werewolf friend. He helped me through a lot.. When there was something wrong, he always knew, and he always knew what to do, and what to say. The memories of him always come back to me, and that one time, we tried to sneak away from the pack, and got caught playing in the leaves... Those memories still fill my mind, and my dreams when I go to sleep. But anyways, back to what I was saying.
Me and Marcus, or Marcus and I, my mother would correct me, were running through the forest, barefoot, and in human form, when we caught the sent of evil, and war in the distance. We knew what it meant, so we tried to leave. We didn't want to shift, because we still weren't sure that they were after us. We wanted to see if they were after someone near by, but I didn't smell anyone... And then, they hit us. They knew what we were, and they knew how to stop us. We got his by a car, and didn't really get hurt, only stunned, but that gave them enough time to make their move.

"NO! STOP IT!!" Me and my brother tried to get away, but he shifted, and gave everything away. His anger isn't easy to control, and it wasn't easy for him at all to deal with this. He managed to kill one of the guards, but they shot him with a dart gun, and drug him to the prison, with me right behind him, screaming, and pleading them to let us go, but, sadly. It didn't work..

MAN! That was a good post! xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Posting!!!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Posting!!!

Mhkay :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Posting!!! Also, what gender?? And for which person?? IM SORRY D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Umm, what gender for my character and who will he or she go with? Just née dto know
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Please, no need for the apologies :). And would you mind making a male? For Charlie?? I rp her the most, and I get more detailed with her, as you can see.. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:33 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Please, no need for the apologies :). And would you mind making a male? For Charlie?? I rp her the most, and I get more detailed with her, as you can see.. lol

Mmkay… I think maybe Eli may be an interesting cell-mate for her. Or Shane. C: Ehmm, hard choice. I think Shane. Do you need me to post the skelly now or…?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:56 pm

You don't have to do it now if you don't want to. But do you have a picture?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:07 pm

I don't, I'm more fond of descriptions than picturrs. Oh yeah and by the way NO ALEX EVANS!!!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next