RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 7 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Devon grinned, rubbing his jaws with a knuckle. "You're trying to start a fight, huh?" He hissed at her, eyes flashing and fangs out once more. Devon shot her a look, but walked past her, not even touching her. He walked until he reached the edge of the cell, at the opening until he touched the bars. He sat down, looking up at her. He was so pissed off, he really wanted to hit her. But he didn't really hit girls, and the angrier he got the harder it was to control himself. Right then, he just wanted to annoy her enough.

WBlock
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 7 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Want to see my baby?? c:

HE LOOKS SOOOO CUTE!!! :D IM SO HAPPY LOOK AT HIM!

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Awwh! He is cute! I wish my sister was that cute... now she's just annoying and always bothering me. >_< Wait, you mean that's your little brother, right?

Emma narrowed her eyes and pouted fakely for a moment, batting her eyelashes and pretending to wipe a tear out of her eye. "Am I that transparent?" she whined before that angry, pissed off and really wanting to kick somethings ass look contorted her features again. Maybe it won't be so bad in here with him... she thought to herself happily despite the face she had on, the thought putting a smirk on her lips as she felt her eyes snap to a vivid, alive violet. "Don't deny that you want to, too..." she drawled, knowing she was right.

Didn't give me much to work with... xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Devon shook his head. "I'm above that. And if you even try and provoke me I'll either bite you and suck you dry as not to deal with you, or kiss you. We don't want that, do we?" He threatened dryly, not even looking at her. He just looked over at the hallway of the prison, head leaning against the bar.

Writers' Block AGAIN Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:41 pm

BAHAHA!!! I gotta' see this. xD

Emma smirked and sauntered over to Devon, narrowing her eyes in a daring way and leaning down, her gaze holding his steadily. "I dare you to try and kiss me," she whispered, her eyes flashing. Things were really getting interesting, but it wasn't like she wasn't enjoying the thrill of chase. [Damn! WB!]
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Devon raised an eyebrow. "Yes, kiss some one I just met. I'm just saying, you try to pull a move like that again you get what you get. Which might NOT just end up in a lovely little kiss." He smirked.

When you get it, I get it... =.=
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Emma threw her back and laughed, wrapping an arm around her middle and grinning, a sparkle in her eyes as she smirked and narrowed her eyes at him. "Please, I was joking!" she shot back, a mischievous gleam flashing in her violet gaze. Suddenly, just like when she stated her rules, Emma bent down and snatched his ankle, yanking him down. Positioning herself on top of him, she smirked down at him and winked. "Now, we can do this the hard way, or the easy way. Which way will it be, Devon?" she said, her smirk widening into a grin.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Lol. Fail. But thanks for the explanation, LaLa :)

Marcus

It took me a while before I realized that there was another human on top of me. I struggled in a strange position, to strain myself from this girl. I gently picked her up, and put her on the bed that I was close to, resting her head on the pillow. I sat across from her, my legs bent so my chin reached my knees. I playing with my fingers, looking up at her every so often.

Charlie

At first I wondered weather he wanted to shake my hand, or help me up... I was lost for a little bit, and I kind of just sat there, looking up at him, and staring... Then I got the guts to shake his hand. Hoping he was just wanting that, and that he didn't hold out his hand to help me up. I shook his hand, firm, and soft, then quickly retreated from the hand shake. "It's umm... Nice to meet you.." I said, and nodded in his direction, not knowing what else to do. I barley got 6 words out, let alone anything thing else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:08 pm

He grabbed her elbows, already having one long leg over her ankle. He raised an eyebrow. "You can bang your head against me but it won't make a difference. You want a fight, right? Well, your neck is right in the open and bare right now." His eyes flashed towards her neck which was only inches away from his lips, which hid the weapons behind. "And we're next to the bars, right? I can easily take your hand and push it through that, zapping you for quite a while. And since it's flesh, it won't go onto me." He smiled at her. "Or, of course, you can get that kiss, stranger. But I'm warning you'll be hooked after just on bite." He winked, the double meaning he was still willing to bite her. He gave her elbows a little squeeze, sliding his arms up lower as to press her even closer. "Now, stop trying to pick a fight, or you really will get one. I'm not here to amuse you, I just happened to be stuck with you." He had a tight grip, making sure she couldn't escape or fight back. Considering their position, his skin was obviously in contact with hers and he was still as icy cold as a corpse. He didn't blink as he regarded her with a cold stare.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Shane nodded. He took a step back and sat down, crossing his legs. "Look," He started, gathering his courage. After all, he didn't know this girl at all and he had no idea what she was like or who she was. "I'm sorry I touched you, without even introducing myself. I know we just met but I want to be able to make sure that I can sleep at night with ease, besides the fact we're in prison. I hope you feel that, too, since you don't... feel like a vampire or anything like that. I'm Shane, I'm seventeen years old and the only wizard in my whole family. I found out my great-great and many greats later grandfather was a wizard and skipped many generations down to me. I have never killed anyone in my life and I don't find myself a threat. I just want to call a truce, for the future, to almost friends?" He offered, reciting the speech he'd thought of ever since he was arrested. He smiled at her, trying to be friendly. It was genuine, still.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:25 pm

I like where this is going! I like where this is going! *Dances and continues to sing*

Emma felt her heart pound wildly behind her chest, the thrill of the action making her blood heat up. As cold as he was, she knew the heat of her body must've been burning him, which made a hidden smirk dance on her lips. Unable to move her limbs, she grunted and struggled for a moment before extending her wings suddenly, her left one slapping him in the face. "Like that's going to stop me from trying!" she hissed, her voice thin as her chest was compressed, squeezing the air out of her lungs.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Devon raised an eyebrow, the coldness emitting off him mixing with the heat from her living body. He grinned, sliding one of his hands down to her hands. He entwined their fingers loosely, bringing the hand up forcefully towards the bar. He then pressed her palm against the bar, even though it wouldn't shock her. He looked at her carefully. "You sure about that?" He asked, letting her think for a moment. And when she was distracted he carefully rolled around and pressed his lips against hers.

OOC: Left it at there so you could mess with it. ;) Keep in mind he still has her restrained so the only thing she can do is pull her face away her wack him with her wings. c: Hoped that was what you wanted... BTW STOP TAKING FOREVER!! SUSPENSE D: I know I do it all the time but not at a moment liek thsi =.=
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Charlie

I stared at him. I wondered why he talked so much. "I'm not mad at you..." I whispered when I finally found the words cramped in my throat. I looked at him. "You saved me.." I whispered again. "The thing it, I only stopped you, because I saw something, and I wasn't sure if it was real. I mean, It felt real, like I could feel myself running, beside you.." I stopped myself one more time. Know he wouldn't understand. I tried to gather the words in my stomach again, but this time, they felt as if all I was going to say, was 'touch, vision... Scared it was real.' That would have sounded stupid....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 pm

hey lost wanna rp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Blackie-the-cat wrote:hey lost wanna rp

Sure! Do you mind if I post my charries later??? =\ You can post first! c: I give you the honors.. lol
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 pm

uhh do you have simpler Skully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Blackie-the-cat wrote:uhh do you have simpler Skully.

For this? Or Monsters? It's a literate roleplay, sunshine. c: Just remember that, and sorry but all of that info is important!! D: It's not that bad, if it's for this roleplay. We're loosely literate lmao.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 pm

I told you this would be fun. xP

Emma jolted sharply when he kissed her, her eyes widening in shock from both the sudden action and the coldness of his lips on her's. For a moment, she stayed still while her mind struggled to process what exactly was happening. Then, when she figured it out, anger surged through her as she squirmed and pulled away, giving him a sharp glare. "What the hell?" she said, intending for it to come out as an angry shout, but it came out as a hoarse whisper. Struggling again, her hand brushed against the bars, getting a sharp yelp of pain out of her when it shocked her. Flapping her wings madly, she squirmed around trying to get out of his grip.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Charlie

I stared at him. I wondered why he talked so much. "I'm not mad at you..." I whispered when I finally found the words cramped in my throat. I looked at him. "You saved me.." I whispered again. "The thing it, I only stopped you, because I saw something, and I wasn't sure if it was real. I mean, It felt real, like I could feel myself running, beside you.." I stopped myself one more time. Know he wouldn't understand. I tried to gather the words in my stomach again, but this time, they felt as if all I was going to say, was 'touch, vision... Scared it was real.' That would have sounded stupid....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm

do you wana role play on one of my forum
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Devon glared at her. "That was you being an idiot." He released his grip on her, already standing up and leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the cell. He had his arms crossed over his chest defensively, ready for the next outburst. Her wings, flapping crazily, had gotten him for a moment but he looked fine.

SORRY GTG WOLF SORRY
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Blackie-the-cat wrote:do you wana role play on one of my forum

No... No thanks c: Sorry.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:01 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

SORRY GTG WOLF SORRY

Eh, it's okay. It happens a lot :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 am

wolf girl wanna rp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 am

Emma flipped around and glared angrily at Devon, getting to her feet and raising her wings defensively behind her, pointing at him and opening her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "You sick bastard!" she hissed loudly, lunging at him and punching him in the side and pulling his feet out from underneath him, her eyes wild with rage. Kicking him his knee while he was on the floor, she bent down and picked him up by his shirt, slamming him against the wall roughly. The cell door suddenly opened and two guards stormed in, grabbing Emma by her shoulders and yanking her away from beating the life out of Devon. "Let me go! Let me GO!" she screamed, kicking and struggling in their grasp, desperately trying to get free. As much as she wanted to get into that fight, with her track record, solitary wasn't going to be good. "Stop! Let me go!" A third man walked in after Emma had been taken out of the cell, her shouts still audible from down the couridor. "I am sorry, we can get you a new cellmate if you like. We were worried that she would do this..." the man sighed and trailed off, his gaze dropping to the ground. "Emma is dangerous, but after all the years she's had in solitary, we figured she would've learned her lesson about killing her cellmates."

Last edited by -Kate on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next