RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting - Page 2 Empty Re: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:28 pm

What other role play, and no I don't know them. I've never roleplayed with you before. But will you start please I don't think I'll be able to start with 5 lines without someone posting first.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting - Page 2 Empty Re: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:What other role play, and no I don't know them. I've never roleplayed with you before. But will you start please I don't think I'll be able to start with 5 lines without someone posting first.

lmao I'm joking. xP Your username reminded me of another person on a roleplay of mine. c: And alright. Gimme a second. I'll post the skellies in a second, but sorry because I need to edit them out and stick them in this roleplay's skelly. c: Ignore all.... paranormal parts of it.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Lol. Okay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote: Lol. Okay.

Ight give me about five to ten minutes. I'll be posting both of my charries. I'll describe them in my posts first, and tomorrow I'll post the skellies
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Arw you almost done? I only have a half hour. Sad
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Shane walked down the street, looking down at his feet the entire time. His neck was bent, exposing his pale white skin from the back. He looked tired, and in a way, annoyed. When he did look up, he scanned the faces of everyone in sight as if they could be the possible criminal he was looking for. Not. Shane's eyes fixed on each passing girl's face, wondering what kind of girl he was being forced to take home. He wasn't happy about the situation, but Beck's constant pestering wasn't near as bad as what he had to do. He had only about two weeks to do this, and it didn't sound fun.

I decided not to lol I'm sorry!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Alexis looked pissed off, glaring at anyone that passed her table. She was leaning back in her chair at the local coffee shop - which was definitely not Starbucks. She didn't like the company at all, and didn't support it. Their coffee wasn't even that good. She suddenly grinned as she noticed who went up to their cashier shift. She walked up to the counter and started to talk to a guy. She was grinning the entire time and nodded every now and then. "Well, fine, hermano, but I want that bracelet for christmas, remember?" She suddenly sat up on the counter, turning around and taking his place behind it. She sighed, taking his hat off and ruffling her brothers hair, placing it on her head instead.

That's right I'm going cliche style.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:20 pm

um okay let see what I can do with this.

Dane: He was walking down the road by him self. Watching the white puffs of air come form his mouth with every breath. He had his hood pulled over his face, so his black hair was hanging in his eyes. He looked around not really knowing many people in the town. He walked into a coffee shop he saw. He walked in pulling off his hood and looking around again. He walked up to the counter.

Faith: She was walking around town. She watched the people as she passed. She was very intrigued by people. She could find out every thing about a person just by looking at there face. She didn't know why she could do this, it's just something she was born with. " There are alot of cute people in this town, but no one that stands out to me." She mumbled to her self. Ever sence she had broken up with her boyfriend it had been very hard for her. It seemed like she would never be able to fall in love with someone again.

How's that?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:um okay let see what I can do with this.

Dane: He was walking down the road by him self. Watching the white puffs of air come form his mouth with every breath. He had his hood pulled over his face, so his black hair was hanging in his eyes. He looked around not really knowing many people in the town. He walked into a coffee shop he saw. He walked in pulling off his hood and looking around again. He walked up to the counter.

Faith: She was walking around town. She watched the people as she passed. She was very intrigued by people. She could find out every thing about a person just by looking at there face. She didn't know why she could do this, it's just something she was born with. " There are alot of cute people in this town, but no one that stands out to me." She mumbled to her self. Ever sence she had broken up with her boyfriend it had been very hard for her. It seemed like she would never be able to fall in love with someone again.

How's that?

Awesome! And sorry! I'll type quickly D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Kay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Alexis put on a fake smile at the next customer. "Hi, I'm Alexis. What would you like?" She asked, ready to turn around and shout out the order. She knew it was different than most things, but Alexis actually didn't have to really do anything as cashier. She just took the money and stuck it into the cash register. The boy in front of her was kind of intimidating looking but she hid it well.

Shane passed by Faith and heard what she said. He snorted, rolling his eyes at the comment. Did girls think like that? He was pretty sure Annie didn't... Shane bit his lip, and shook his head again.

Blah. Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:45 pm

I GTG! Sorry, bye!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Dane: He gave her a warm smile. " A coffee with vanilla creamer please." He watched the girl. She didn't look very happy. Working wasn't the best thing in the worl that was for damn sure.

Faith: She watched Shane as he walked passed. She could tell he was thinking about something. Something that slightly hurt him. Huh what ever it was, she didn't know. She went back too looking at the many people walking passed, then started to walk again looking down at her dog Shep that was by her side.

Shep: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting - Page 2 EuropeanGermanShepherd
Breed: King Shepherd ( And I may look like a German Shepard but I am not)

K bye!! Sad

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:23 am

Hey I'll join later when my mom goes to work so I can get on her computer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Gr, Lala you need to get on! Sad
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:08 am

Hello?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:50 pm

I love the story line, Books...

Can I join??
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Can I join tooooo? :)
OHMYGOD BOOKS? Woah. Your backkk!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:47 pm

::.W.::.h.::.a.::.t.::.’.::.s.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.n.::.a.::.m.::.e.::,::::.G.::.o.::.r.::.g.::.e.::.o.::.u.::.s.::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Name :: Ava Celia Hart
Nickname :: "A, Ava, Cece, Celia, whatever you wanna call me, babe!"

::.T.::.e.::.l.::.l.::::.m.::.e.::::.m.::.o.::.r.::.e.::::.a.::.b.::.o.::.u.::.t.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::.s.::.e.::.l.::.f.::.::.::.::

Personality :: Ava is the girl version of a jock. She plays every single sport she can and does the best of her ability at it. Her best sport is volleyball, but she is good at volleyball. Before she moved to Colorado (Where Ridgeway is), she was the most popular girl at her school. But everyone hated her because she was mean. That was slightly different in the first year or two of high school, only because she made it that way. Now she is semi-popular, more so catagorized though as a wanna be. This is not the girl she wants to be, though. Can she change it before people begin to hate her again? This is the year to find out.
History :: Her story, told properly, is long. But the main point is, when she moved, it was because her sister, Andy, was killed back home. How? It's a long story, but things were, and still are, different after that. So her family moved here and Ava has been trying hard to change.
Other :: She used to have seizures when she was younger, hasn't had one in a few years.

::.A.::.n.::.y.::.o.::.n.::.e.::::.s.::.p.::.e.::.c.::.i.::.a.::.l.::::.i.::.n.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.l.::.i.:.f.::.e.::::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Crush :: "Impress me."
Bf/Gf :: "After Andy died, no way."
Fiance :: "Um, are you stupid?"
Spouse :: "Never."

::.Y.::.o.::.u.::::.l.::.o.::.o.::.k.::::.a.::.m.::.a.::.z.::.i.::.n.::.g.::::.b.::.y.::::.t.::.h.::.e.::::.w.::.a.::.y.:::.!.::.!.::.!.::

Eye color :: Gold-ish color with light green flecks.
Skin tone :: She's not pale, but not tan either. More in between.
Hair color/length :: Naturally, long and bronze/copper ringlets. Now, straight and black, goes down to her rib cage.
Tattoos/Piercings :: Snake bites and a nose peircing (Not shown in the picture)
Body Type :: Semi-short and not skinny but in no way fat.
Over-all appearance :: Will do later.
Photo :: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting - Page 2 Girl10

::.W.::.h.::.a.::.t.::.’.::.s.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.n.::.a.::.m.::.e.::,::::.G.::.o.::.r.::.g.::.e.::.o.::.u.::.s.::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Name :: Thayer James Dalton
Nickname :: "Thayer?"

::.T.::.e.::.l.::.l.::::.m.::.e.::::.m.::.o.::.r.::.e.::::.a.::.b.::.o.::.u.::.t.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::.s.::.e.::.l.::.f.::.::.::.::

Personality :: Thayer is kind of the quiet guy most of the time. He tries to be decent and stays out of the way. But when someone he loves or cares about is on the line he is vicious and brutal. Cruelty and ignorance are almost always in the words he speaks, mainly to keep people away from him. Often he is confusing and hard to figure out. One of his many, many flaws. He's also bad about holding grudges and a lot of the time too trusting. Thayer has quite the bad temper, his family always did. This kid is one of those people who often claims to hate himself for things he's done or said, but he also says that hating yourself is wrong and that hating yourself is not what God intended.
History :: "Pretty much the same as any other kid..."
Other ::

::.A.::.n.::.y.::.o.::.n.::.e.::::.s.::.p.::.e.::.c.::.i.::.a.::.l.::::.i.::.n.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.l.::.i.:.f.::.e.::::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Crush :: "Nope!"
Bf/Gf :: "Nah"
Fiance :: "Impress me!"
Spouse :: "Noooope!"

::.Y.::.o.::.u.::::.l.::.o.::.o.::.k.::::.a.::.m.::.a.::.z.::.i.::.n.::.g.::::.b.::.y.::::.t.::.h.::.e.::::.w.::.a.::.y.:::.!.::.!.::.!.::

Eye color :: Brown
Skin tone :: Tan-ish
Hair color/length :: Black and only to his ears with the scence/emo type bangs.
Tattoos/Piercings :: Snake bites
Body Type :: Thayer is an overall... Big guy. He stands roughly six foot one and is fairly strong.
Over-all appearance :: Thayer is an overall... Big guy. He stands roughly six foot one and is fairly strong. His cocolate brown eyes and pitch black hair seem to mix together well and some say he is attractive. From living in California all of his childhood until he was fifteen, his skin is a beautiful tan color. His perfectly straight hair goes barely past his ears, and no longer. He got the "emo" type bangs, I guess you might say. (Will add more eventually.)
Photo :: Not now :P

Last edited by KatLoved on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Dane: He gave her a warm smile. " A coffee with vanilla creamer please." He watched the girl. She didn't look very happy. Working wasn't the best thing in the worl that was for damn sure.

Faith: She watched Shane as he walked passed. She could tell he was thinking about something. Something that slightly hurt him. Huh what ever it was, she didn't know. She went back too looking at the many people walking passed, then started to walk again looking down at her dog Shep that was by her side.

Shep: Sucker for Love || Open & Accepting - Page 2 EuropeanGermanShepherd
Breed: King Shepherd ( And I may look like a German Shepard but I am not)

K bye!! Sad
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Starr--Cassidy wrote:Can I join tooooo? :)
OHMYGOD BOOKS? Woah. Your backkk!

I don't even fucking remember you all that well, but /TACKLEHUGZ FOR EVERYONE

Yeah, I'm terrible. xP

Anyone can join, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're accepted. ;) Na, jk most likely you'er gunna be accepted.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:38 pm

Alexis sighed and turned around, almost immediately getting the order in her hand. She shook her head, holding back a comment and handing it to him. She fake smiled at him again. "That'll be just about three dollars." She sighed, pushing the cup over towards him.

Blahhhh. XP No Shane. He doesn't inspire me much.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Dane: He took the cup off the counter. " Thank you." He said with a smile. He walked over and sat down at one of the small tables.

Sorry for sucky posts I'm on my moms stupid laptop. It's so small!!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Alexis watched him for a moment, and looked around. Leaning her side against the counter, she waited for the next person to come along. Things had suddenly gone pretty slow.

Make something have a problem with his coffee or something lmao FLIES. o-o Jk.. welll
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Dane: He was glancing over at her every one in a while. He wanted to go over and talk, but she had seemed like in such a bad mood. Gr, what to do. He drank some more of his coffee and when he saw no one was coming in he walked over. " You don't Look to happy to be here." He smiled.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next