RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

+3
Dancin' Kate
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
7 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 2 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:46 am

Akira's eyes moved back to his and she smiled. She looked suprised for a komemt after smiling. She hadn't smiled in a long time. She liked it. She smiled again. "Nice to meet you too." She almost skipped back to the bed and sat on the edge.

Ashton rolled his eyes again. "I know that. So you don't want to get out? Fine by me." He resumed tapping the wall. He found no weaks spots though. He climbed onto the top bunk and stared at the ceiling
Wb sorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 2 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 am

Charlie

I jumped at the sound of his voice again. I stared at him. It was a hard question to answer, the only thing I could really do was think at this point. For some reason, a part of me wanted to be next to him, but the other part told me to stay away. I pit my lip, and then stood to my feet, not at all knowing what I was doing, I started to walk around the cell, pacing myself, and staring at my feet the whole time. I didn't know what to say, or what to do. He was hot, and I wanted to be next to him... Something inside me told me that, but something else told me he was trouble, and that I would only get hurt. "Umm... I um... Shane, how did you?" I gestured to my arm, and the places where the cuts used to be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:19 am

Marcus

I was curious about this girl, she was strange, then again so am I. But she was almost, cutely strange. I didn't know what to do, or what to say. I kind of just stared at her, as I held my arm, bleeding badly. I then looked down at me feet, knowing it was rude to stare. I laid my head down, and threw my feet onto the bed. Holding my arm, and staring at the ceiling. (WB)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 am

Akira looked at his arm. She moved closer,"what happened?" She ripped off a piece of the blanket on the other bed and gently pressed it onto his arm. It was a lot of blood. She knew that couldn't be good.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 am

Marcus

I flinched when she put pressure on my arm. "Uh, long story.." He said, and forced a smile. It hurt to talk about how stupid I was. And that I got beat up by a bunch of cell guards. Yes, it was lame, so why bother talking about it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:41 am

Akira frowns and nods,"oh...okay." She tied the fabric around his arm to keep it in place. "So um...what are you?" She watched him. Surely not a vampire since he had blood running in his veins. Not an angel or a fallen angel, no wings.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:57 pm

OOC: LMAO, Shane is more likely the one to be hurt... xD

Shane blinked, a little unsettled by her question. For a moment, he wondered if she was stupid. Of course, he shook it away because that was mean. Well, he'd thought that was incredibly obvious. What else could perform magic?? "I'm a wizard," He said bluntly, a hint of of a 'no duh' tone in his voice. He rested his elbows on his knees, leaning forward and folding his arms together. He looked to the right, staring through his choppy, almost fringe. Of course, he hadn't done it on purpose, but his hair went a little past his eyebrows and ears fairly. He could almost tie it back if he wanted to, but that was... different. He whistled for a moment, thinking again.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Alexis laughed. "I didn't even answer the question. Besides, dumb ass, all you'll find is some one else's cell behind you. The island is small, I would know - it'd be easy to find you. And there's always that bastard wizard." She pointed out, leaning back against the bar again.

You have it, then I have it. =.=
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Ash rolled his eyes,"fine then. Don't try to get out of here. I could really care less. I just thought you'd like to get out of this hellhole." He kicked the wall, where he thought he found a weak point. It didn't do anything though. He sighed and kept searching for weak spots on the wall. He needed a plan, if only he had other immortals who would be willing to help to get out. Maybe when they let them outside he'd find some and they could come up with a plan.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash rolled his eyes,"fine then. Don't try to get out of here. I could really care less. I just thought you'd like to get out of this hellhole." He kicked the wall, where he thought he found a weak point. It didn't do anything though. He sighed and kept searching for weak spots on the wall. He needed a plan, if only he had other immortals who would be willing to help to get out. Maybe when they let them outside he'd find some and they could come up with a plan.

Alexis sighed. "Yeah, because you can really go against magic. Not even all the witches and wizards here could break out without their wands. No one here would be able to - except maybe the Angels. Even then, they wouldn't dare try and hurt so many 'innocent people'." She said almost bitterly.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Here-ish. xD I'm alone in my house and rocking the fuck out. Twisted Evil Sorry for the cussing, but it's SOO necessary in the pumped-up mood I'm in… XP Think I'm gonna' go play rock band after the next song… BE AMAZED BY MY AWESOME MULTI-TASKING SKILLLLZZZZZ!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!1!

Wow, I need to really lay off the rocking-out and sugar… xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 pm

-Kate wrote:Here-ish. xD I'm alone in my house and rocking the fuck out. Twisted Evil Sorry for the cussing, but it's SOO necessary in the pumped-up mood I'm in… XP Think I'm gonna' go play rock band after the next song… BE AMAZED BY MY AWESOME MULTI-TASKING SKILLLLZZZZZ!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!1!

Wow, I need to really lay off the rocking-out and sugar… xD

lmao I'd do the same thing... In a super-duper writing mood, right now... But meet me at the chatbox thing >:3
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Okay. You want me to repost for your in-the-writing-mood? xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:55 pm

-Kate wrote:Okay. You want me to repost for your in-the-writing-mood? xP

Nah. It passed lmao
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Books... PM me I have an IDEA
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:27 am

Charlie

I recieved the hint of the no duh note. I forwned, and looked down at my feet. I went back to the corner that I was sitting in before. "Oh... I'm Sorry I asked......." I whispered. Damn it! I'd already given him a bad impression. I was still frowning, but my head was hidded, so you couldn't see my face. I held onto my ankles, as I pulled my knees to my chin. I thought about that stupid question, but I mean, there might have been another answer. And I was out of it, I didn't really see what he was doing in the first place. No, Charlie, Stop making excuses. Don't be stupid. That was a stupid question. I told myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:30 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira frowns and nods,"oh...okay." She tied the fabric around his arm to keep it in place. "So um...what are you?" She watched him. Surely not a vampire since he had blood running in his veins. Not an angel or a fallen angel, no wings.

Marcus

I kind of chuckled. Then I flinched at the pain of when she tied the cloth. I looked at her. "Oh, Um... Shape Shifter.." I whispered, becuase I wasn't sure if they knew about what I was, I kind of just thought they had put in jail, for finding out I was on private property. I smiled at her, and then looked down at my feet. I then started to wonder about my sister, where did they put her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:41 am

Akira smiled,"oh thats cool." She climbed up onto the top bunk and wrapped her wings around herself as a blanket.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Marcus

I nodded. The smell of her dark angel burned in my nose. I covered my mouth. Trying to to say anything. It was like, how Werewolves hated Vampires, there was that sent that each of them gave off, and they smelt grose to either one. I couldn't really stand the smell of a dark angel. Her wings were black, yeah, but she was cute too. Was it bad that I might like a dark angel?? I thought to myself for a while, before answering her. "Um, yeah... I guess.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Shane shook his head. "It's not that big of a deal." He mumbled, not tearing his gaze away from the opening of their cell. He sighed and looked down, letting his head hang as he stared at his shoes. He was wearing worn black sneakers, in fact his entire body was dressed in black. He had on black jeans and a black T-shirt that had a green robo-dinosaur on it, with Emery over it. Along with that, their were small cutting scars on his wrists. It was a mystery how Shane had even heard of the modern-day band, or gained the T-shirt.

The t-shirt ;)  trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 2 914125_hi?wid=700&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Akira smiles. She laid her head on the pillow and yawned. She hadn't slept in a while. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. The edge of her black wing hung off the end of the bed. Some feathers were hanging loose and others were missing entirely. It had cuts on it and it looked burned. She had no dreams.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Charlie

I looked at him with a smile. I kind of watched him for a minute. Until I figured I'd better give him some space. I laid on the bed that was across from him. I stared at the ceiling until I passed out. Then, the image ran through my mind again, this time, it was like a quick movie that ran through my head again and again. I squirmed in my sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Marcus

I got hot laying in that bed after a while. I took off my shirt, and put my hand behind my head. Staring at the ceiling. Wondering what there was I could do to get out. What there was I could do to get my friends, and my sister out alive. I didn't sleep that night. Not one wink of sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Akira woke up in the morning and sat up. She opened her wings a little because if she fully extended them, well the cell was too small. She jumped off the bed. And did a weird soar-thing to the ground. She landed by the bars and looked out. She wondered if they were ever going to feed them. She was extremely thin, he ribs clearly visible. She looked as if she hadn't eaten in over a year.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:35 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Charlie

I looked at him with a smile. I kind of watched him for a minute. Until I figured I'd better give him some space. I laid on the bed that was across from him. I stared at the ceiling until I passed out. Then, the image ran through my mind again, this time, it was like a quick movie that ran through my head again and again. I squirmed in my sleep.

Bunk-beds. :L lol Just saying. c:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next