RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

+3
Dancin' Kate
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
7 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 12 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:32 am

Akira smiled then a dare popped into her head. Without thinking twice she said it. "I dare you to kiss me." She blinked, watching his reaction. She knew it would probably be one of disgust or horror
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 12 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Marcus

I had to think about this for a while. When I decided I was going to do it, I stood from my bed, and looked at her. I didn't have an expression on my face, but it wasn't blank. I stared into her eyes. I stood closer to her, I touched her cheek with my hand, my finger instantly ran her soft cheek. I leaned it. "Are you sure?" I asked with a devilish grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Akira was suprised when he actually got up and came over. She shivered a little at his touch, but not in a bad way. Her eyes searched his for a minute before she nodded. "Do it." She waited.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Marcus

I don't know what came over me, I cradled her face into the palm of my hand. I stared at her for a second, and then gently pulled her face closer with my hand. I smiled and kissed her. My lips landing on hers perfectly, and I didn't want to let go. But I pulled away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Akira almost whimpered when he pulled away. She smiled though. "Um....wow...." she giggled,"you're a good kisser." She blushed and looked down. "Um....my turn...dare...again."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Marcus

I smiled and looked at her... I didn't really know what to say, I had to think about this. "Kiss me." I said without thinking about it. But when I said it, for some reason I didn't regret it....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Akira smiled. Without hesitating, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Her kiss lasted a little longer than his then she pulled away. She smiled and blushed. She looked down. She knew they weren't supposed to get along very well..but she couldn't help but fall for him. She hadn't felt like this for a very long time.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Marcus

I had no idea what had come over me... I didn't want this to stop... I knew that dark angels and shape shifters weren't supposed to be the...best of friends.... But I felt something different with her... I moved closer to her again, put my hands on her waist, and gently pressed her against the wall. I kissed her neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Akira whimpered quietly in pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall. What had made him want to do this? He hadn't wanted to even touch her and now this?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Marcus

I wanted to pull away, I really did... No, no I didn't... Not at all. I don't know what came over me at all. I thought she would have like, slapped me or something already.. But she hadn't... Did that mean that she wanted this as much as I did?? I moved up from her neck, to her jaw line, and then to her cheek, and then to the side of her lips and then kissed her lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Akira smiled a little and pulled him closer. She kissed him back. She spread her wings out so they wouldn't be crushed against the wall. She knew they should probably stop because they weren't supposed to do this...but she didn't want to stop.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Marcus

I smiled in between kisses, and pulled away for a second to catch my breath. I had no idea what I was doing.. My hand slipped under her shirt, and my warm, hands gently touched her stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Akira looked at him and smiled. He was already shirtless and that was good for her! She gently traced his chest and smiled. Jail was good at the moment. Who knew she would be kissing this hot guy? She certainly didn't expect it.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:58 am

x33

Marcus

I smiled and picked her up gently by her waist, waited for her to wrap her legs around my waist, and held her against the wall, I kissed her neck again, and moved my hand up her stomach. x3.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Lol this is lioe what happened on your faith rp. Oh i am rping an akira with amanda in there but so you know, its just brought over from another rp. So akira is still with your guy :)

Akira wraoped her legs around his waist. She smiled and sighed quietly. Life is good...well except for the whole prison thing lol. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Haha, your right!! xDD And I kind forgot about that rp.. xDD I stopped getting emails about it, so I kinda.. Blah. xDD

Marcus

I smiled, and pulled away. "I'm-I'm sorry..." I gently put her down, and stepped away. "I-I don't know what came over me.... I don't...... God. I'm sorry....." I said, backed away and sat down on the bed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Akira sat on the floor and watched him. "Its okay Marcus. I kinda liked it." She smiled. She wished he hadn't moved away though.

Bleh lame post and lol xp
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Marcus

I kind of looked at her, but not at her, at her. Just in her direction. "Really?" I made it seem like I was looking at her by looking in her direction, but not at her. "Maybe we can do it again, soon?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Akira smiled. "Okay." She stood up and sat on her bed. She sighed and laid down, tired. She closed her eyes, resting. Her wings were folded against her back. She thought about what had happened a few minutes ago.it had all happened so fast..
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Marcus

I felt like a dumb ass. A jerk.. I didn't know what I was doing, but I thought it was happening way too fast. I sighed and laid on my back.

Grr. Suckish. :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Akira sighed and opened her eyes. She peeked over the edge of the bed at him. "Um Marcus....thanks for doing it though." She smiled a little. Her long brown hair fell over her shoulders and her green eyes watched him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Marcus

I kind of looked up at her, and stared. "You're Welcome.." I managed to say after trying to gather that she actually liked it... I smiled to myself, and turned over on my side. I fell asleep, my breathing started to slow, and grow softer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Akira smiled and watched him sleep for a moment. The bed she turned over and stared at the wall. She became drowsy and her eyes closed. She fell asleep to the quiet sound of his breathing.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Marcus

I had a dream that me and Akira went further then what had happened that day... I was happy that I had a blanket on, because if she saw me like this... It would have been embarrassing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:21 am

xDDDDDD LMAO

Akira had no dreams which was unusual for her. She slept soundly. Her wings twitched and she woke up. She looked around the dark cell. She wondered why she had woken up so suddenly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next