RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

+3
Dancin' Kate
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
7 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 18 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:14 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:Kristen and Devon,Alexis and Dimitri^^ lemme type kay?:3

Kay. Break is at a field. There's like nothing in it, though. Just a few trees, and a big wall surrounding it laced with magic.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 18 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 pm

~Dimitri~

It was a quiet day,despite the mice's footsteps on the ground echoing in the prison corridor.Dimitri could see people sleeping in their cells,writing or drawing stuff on the walls.He,as always,was reading an old book.It was his favourite one,it was written in medieval years.The title was "Secrets underground Camelot". He was sitting on his bed,at a dark corner quietly changing the pages,when his gaze stopped at a line:"..a tall dark figure entered the room.My wife was screaming as he quickly grabbed her,thrushed his fangs into her hot neck and let her lifeless laying onto the floor.Then,he looked at me,it was my turn,i knew it.." Dimitri whispered the line and then smirked and murmured to hiself "who might that be?". He changed some pages when he heard footsteps.He looked over the corridor,just to see a human walking while holding a gun,and looking over him.Dimitri showed his fangs while smirking.The human seemed to be a little scared,as he paced faster till he couldn't see the dangerous vampire anymore.
Soon he heard the piercing sound of the bell,calling him to go out.Break time.He gently let the book open on the bed and stood up.Walking slowly he went to the field.The sun was teasing his eyes,so he ran to the little place that included a few trees.He grabbed a tree and broke it,and placed it down,creating a bench.He sat there,under the pleasure of the three shadows and looked around,examining the immortals everywhere.Shape shifters were running in their animal forms,just as Werewolves,sirens and mermaids were enjoying the shallow pods the rain made and vampires were trying to find some dark places to rest.Witches and Wizards were mostly talking,he had noticed that the whole time he had been at that place.

~Kristen~
The beautiful fallen was sitting on her bed,taking care of the wounds at her back that the ripped wings caused.She missed flying,like a lot.She soon heard the bell ringing.She stood up steadily and walked out of the building as fast as she could,she didnt like dark places.Once she got out she smirked,she loved sun.She really did.with a fast move she took of her blouse.She was in her bra and mini shorts now,but she didn't care at all.They could say whatever they wanted.She walked towards the magic wall and leaned her hand over it.she raised a finger and carefully touched the wall.A strong pain got all over her body and tossed her back,as she fell on her back. "F*CK!" She screamed and stood up,all tried to look at her back.Bleeding again. "Goddamn wall.." She sat down and tried to wipe the blood with her blouse.She noticed someone looking over her.She looked over him and he soon looked away.She smirked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Devon watched Kristen very carefully. His dark eyes were locked on hers, his brown eyes growing a more intense color as he watched her bleed. He blinked, watching her bleed, his eyes now a crimson red. His eyes flickered away when the girl noticed him. He looked back at her, continuing to stare. It wasn't in a creepy way, like a lot of the other convicts did, but in a more observant way. He took a few steps towards her, slightly closing the distance between them. He continued walking towards her and smiled slyly. "Want me to help clean up that mess?" He offered, his eyes swerving towards her wound.

Lame, I just rushed because I just noticed you posted. D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Alexis loved her siren form. She felt like herself in it, as her human form wasn't actually her. Alexis was born from the sea like most sirens, and she grew up never having legs. Now, Alexis was used to this, but right now she really hated her siren form. She felt like a beached whale, and was extremely pissed off. Her clothes were stolen. She never really expected for some one to be that brave to piss off a siren like that. So she moved her hair over her chest and crossed her arms, looking very angry. Part of her tail was by the water, while she sat in the grass.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

i'll be back in an hour,will you be here?:3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:i'll be back in an hour,will you be here?:3

Maybeee. I can edit my posts while you're gone, or if you post something crappy i'll give you something new and beautiful. xP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 pm

O.O Dude! Devon just got stolen from me. *Shakes head* Not cool, man, not cool.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:15 pm

-Kate </3 wrote:O.O Dude! Devon just got stolen from me. *Shakes head* Not cool, man, not cool.

Just for recess! You can talk to Shane. :L Go in the chatbox at the home page!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 pm

xD Nah, I dun't stalk people. I'll just do an Amber and Emma post. You shall see my semi-glorious plan begin to unfold.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Devon watched Kristen very carefully. His dark eyes were locked on hers, his brown eyes growing a more intense color as he watched her bleed. He blinked, watching her bleed, his eyes now a crimson red. His eyes flickered away when the girl noticed him. He looked back at her, continuing to stare. It wasn't in a creepy way, like a lot of the other convicts did, but in a more observant way. He took a few steps towards her, slightly closing the distance between them. He continued walking towards her and smiled slyly. "Want me to help clean up that mess?" He offered, his eyes swerving towards her wound.

Lame, I just rushed because I just noticed you posted. D:

Devon was sitting underneath a tree, preferring the shade. His pale skin was too sensitive for the sun's rays, and around the somewhat bubble that surrounded the field, it seemed to intensify. He squinted, eyes flickering around as he searched for something interesting. He was determined to spend the time doing something interesting. He needed a toy, a pet, something to play with. He was definitely bored, and when he found some thing amusing he would keep a good hold onto it. He smiled slyly when he noticed Kristen. She looked annoyed, and delicious - bleeding. The wall had many times hurt Devon, when he wasn't paying attention. I've never had Fallen blood, He mused. Devon shook away the thought, simply wanting to talk to someone. He stood up slowly, walking towards her and closing the distance between them gradually. "Need some help cleaning that up?" He grinned, showing off his fangs. His tone told the girl that he was joking, referring to the blood still streaming slowly from her injury. He blinked, his eyes already an intense scarlet hue. He didn't look at the blood, keeping his eyes locked on the pair in front of him. Devon wasn't too much taller than the girl, at least not by much. Devon shook his head and held up his hands in a surrendering way, taking a step back. "I'm kidding," He added, smiling at her, deciding it would be best for her to not see his fangs. His fangs, the knife-like weapon that could easily sink into her flesh. He blinked, biting down on his cheek as he thought about it. Of course, it didn't work that way. Fallen's blood was black, and though it smelled wonderful like any human's, they certainly didn't taste too nice. Devon ran a hand through his hair, sliding his hand down till it wrapped around the back of his neck. He released his grip on his cheek, wishing he could taste at least his own blood. The only way to do that was to get a really good bite on the neck, and he'd seen some vampires do that.Of course, Devon wasn't going to risk it. It was usually a more intimate thing, reserved mostly for real relationships or friendships. It took a lot to share blood, offer it up. You never knew, the person could easily drain you before you had a chance. Devon knew he was distracted, and looked back the bleeding female in front of him. She didn't have wings, which wasn't too uncommon. Maybe they had been ripped off when she got kicked out. He knew she was a Fallen, her blood scent told him that. But that was all he could really get. She seemed like the type to be easily angered, much like his cellmate - Emma. He smiled slightly at the thought of her. It really would be fun to spend a century or two with the chick, imagining all the fights. Was this girl like that, too? Another fight would be lovely, and even then, just some contact with the stranger sounded nice.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Sorry for not replying to any posts :/ I've been busy and not feeling too well lately.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Sorry for not replying to any posts :/ I've been busy and not feeling too well lately.

Aww, I'm sorry Supa that you've been feeling down. Sad Hope you get better, man. If you want to roleplay to get your mind off it, then I'm more than willing. Or we can just talk, hang out if you're not up to it. Either way, I just want to make ya feel a little better.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Alexis was a siren. As a siren, she loved the water. The small pond for sirens was where everyone hung out, and it was surprisingly not as crowded as you would think. There seemed to be an almost schedule for when a siren or merperson could come in. Today was Alexis's turn to hang out along with everyone else. She smiled as she entered the water, a tail immediately growing. Her legs were tightly pushed together and scales formed on her skin. It wasn't painful, as some transformations were. It felt good, and right. Though Alexis had a human form, with legs and more normal features, she really loved her siren form. She closed her eyes for a moment, not noticing some one steal her clothing. No one had ever done it before, not to a siren at least. Everyone kind of knew that possibility was there, but who would dare? The threat of being drowned or killed was large with a siren, the kind notorious for tempers and intolerance for this sort of thing. When she finally noticed that she had no clothes, she bit her lip and let what happened sink in. Then the anger came, and she crossed her arms over her chest, pushing her hair to cover herself more. Now how exactly was she supposed to get out? Though you had to become naked at first to turn to siren form or mermaid form as to not rip your clothing, Guards tolerated the few seconds. But walking around nude? You would get a pretty good punishment for it. She sighed, wondering what the hell she was supposed to do. The field was pretty decently sized, and Alexis was lousy on land with her tail. Her fingers pressed down on her palm and she put her nails to her lips, thinking. Her anger wasn't as bad as some siren's and now she was just worried and nervous. Alexis looked around, wondering what the hell she was supposed to do. She tried to see if anyone would notice her situation and possibly help her out? She doubted it, sirens not necessarily being favorites. Seduction wasn't her best skill but she would use it if she had to. At the moment, she really hated being a siren. Because if she were a mermaid she would have a better chance, a better view at this. She felt like a beached whale, only part of her tail touching the water so she would remain in siren form.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:29 pm

im here(: lemme reply^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Thanks Bookies :) I'd like to roleplay later if possible but it is my mom's birthday today so my brothers and I are trying to do some stuff for her at the moment.

Wait wasn't Ash roleplaying with Alexis?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Thanks Bookies :) I'd like to roleplay later if possible but it is my mom's birthday today so my brothers and I are trying to do some stuff for her at the moment.

Wait wasn't Ash roleplaying with Alexis?

They're cellmates. :] I love Ash, you know that. But I can think of a way to include him, too. Also, that's really sweet. Tell me how it goes, I'll see ya. xP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:56 pm

.:Dimitri:.

Dimitri was gazing around,hoping he would see nobody teasing any vampire.He didnt want to have any argues,punishments here were strict as hell.Soon,he noticed the blood in the air.It was Kristen.They had talked one or two times,she was tough.He saw the male vampire next to her,and he thought of getting him away but he knew Kristen could make it on her own.Well,anyways he would knew i she needed help.His gaze stumbled onto Alexis,he had heard about her a few times.He saw the werewolf stealing her clothes,but he prefered not to make a mess.He stood up easily and walked to her,fast.Sunny days weren't his favorite,were they?She looked over her and leaned carefully to her side.Yeah,he could see that she was in need of some clothing. "Here,let me help" He smiled gently as he took off his shirt and got it around her. "You'd better do quickly,we don't want the guards to notice us,do we?" He smiled once again,charmingly,offering his hand to help her up. "I'm Dimitri,as you probably know.I keep hearing my name again and again from the cells around,i've gotten sick of it" He smirked and looked over her.He knew sirens weren't the most friendly race,but well,he tried.

~Kristen ~

She raised her head to meed the vampire's thirsty eyes.She stood up,trying to hide the black blood from him. "Are you expecting me to say 'yes!of course i could use some help from a thirsty vampire who is in a prison and has to be fed for ages!'?Nah,i'm much more wise than this.Go try someone else,i am not your lucky star today boy.And i don't want any funny or teasing comments.There is a reason I was kicked out of heaven,and,believe me-it's a good one.So if you wanna get some blood go and eat some rats,I will not be your meal today.She looked around the yard.There were people around.She was kind of scared,of course.with a single move of his she could be dead in a single moment.But,she wasn't weak.She looked back at him,not moving. "So what are you waiting for?Go away and play or I don't know!And believe me,no matter how charming you may be,i will not fall so easy.Oh well,I will not fall at all.Sorry for destroying your happy bubble.Now,don't make me fight with you,dinner is over." She sat down again,and rubbed her blouse softly on the wounds. "damn..".It hurt bad.

srry for bad Grammar,or spellin or anything,im from Greece,show mercy! xd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 pm

He grinned. "Sweetheart, like I said, I was joking. You really think I could drink your blood? It's not worth the punishment." He snorted. "Your blood would do nothing to quench my thirst anyways, but that embrace you had with the wall took a bit too long. You're probably burned, you realize that right?"

WB. It's cool. =\
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Alexis smiled gratefully at him. She didn't like the fact he had put the shirt on her himself. She didn't like him at all, he was male, but she didn't let it show. She pushed her arms out and flicked her tail so it was above water. Gradually, legs appeared. She pulled the shirt past her butt and stood up carefully, wobbly for a moment before the sensation of having legs passed over her. "Thanks," She mumbled, pulling the shirt down over her with her hands. It was uncomfortable, so she quickly pulled her hair out and let it fall over as well. "Alexis." She stated, holding out her hand to shake. She didn't look at him, eyes locked down at the ground on her bare feet. She had heard his name before, though she didn't recognize the face that came with it. For a moment, she wondered why he was so popular around, it was a big enough prison. What did he do that gave that fame? Alexis was a shy Siren, but was passionate like all sirens about the hatred for males. She'd learned to tolerate them a lot more than other sirens, but instead of hating them they struck a bit of intimidation. Most males in the prison tended to be taller, and stronger looking than herself. Height didn't matter, but Alexis was only stronger than a mortal, not Immortals. She'd never really spent time around other types, only knowing humans and sirens before prison. Unlike a lot of the convicts around, she was young - younger than twenty years old. Sirens and merpeople couldn't exactly be stopped. It was hard to gather so many when most were born from the sea. "Nice to meet you," She said softly, really she wanted to rip the T-shirt off herself and run, but she couldn't do that. She couldn't even glare. This guy was helping her.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 pm

My writing is going to be really weird right now. I apologize. :L So sorry if I go back on something said in one of my older posts, I'm really awkward right now.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 pm

~Dimitri~
He looked over her and took her hand,and gently brought it to his mouth and kissed it lightly,then,let her pull it back.Like he did one hundred years ago.He was old fashioned. "You can look at me,you know.I don't bite" He smirked. "And well,i think we should get somewhere darker" He looked over his shoulder and rubbed it with his fingers,and looked as the dry-now- flesh was falling apart. "I think i'll get some serious burns,and with no..food i won't be able to heal easily..So,do you mind if we.." He raised his hand and showed the dark place he was resting before a while.

~Kristen~
She looked at him,angry now. "Yeah,of course you wouldn't like to draw my blood out of me,would you?" She said in a sarcastic tone and looked down to her finger.Yes,it was burned bad.She hid it. "It's fine.." She wiped her back a little bit more,and then threw the blouse beyond the wall,as the bleeding had stopped.She was topless now,only wearing her bra,but she would find something to wear,this wasn't really a problem.She could even make a blouse out of a towel.She looked over him. "Who are you ?" She said showing how much she underestimated him. "Are you 'Mr.Charming' o the place or whut?" She rolled her eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:My writing is going to be really weird right now. I apologize. :L So sorry if I go back on something said in one of my older posts, I'm really awkward right now.
lol its okay,i forgiiive^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Oh....okay...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:He grinned. "Sweetheart, like I said, I was joking. You really think I could drink your blood? It's not worth the punishment." He snorted. "Your blood would do nothing to quench my thirst anyways, but that embrace you had with the wall took a bit too long. You're probably burned, you realize that right?"

WB. It's cool. =\

So, he's a dick around Emma, but, as Roxy put it, 'Mr. Charming' when he's not? -.- Pfft, that is so bias, Devon.
Like I said, this is just gonna' be a random post for reference later on… maybe.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:34 pm

-Kate </3 wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:He grinned. "Sweetheart, like I said, I was joking. You really think I could drink your blood? It's not worth the punishment." He snorted. "Your blood would do nothing to quench my thirst anyways, but that embrace you had with the wall took a bit too long. You're probably burned, you realize that right?"

WB. It's cool. =\

So, he's a dick around Emma, but, as Roxy put it, 'Mr. Charming' when he's not? -.- Pfft, that is so bias, Devon.
Like I said, this is just gonna' be a random post for reference later on… maybe.

lmao He's not as intimidated by Kristen than by Emma. xP Emma is an equal... *cough*
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next