RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

+3
Dancin' Kate
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
7 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 19 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 pm

*Headdesk* I forgot about my random post for here. xD
O.o Oh… Twisted Evil Hehe. Intimidation!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!! - Page 19 Empty Re: trєαtєd αs thє αnímαls wє cαn вє || Open & Accepting!!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Alexis tried to hide her discomfort and somewhat disgust when he pressed his lips to her hand. She quickly pulled her hand back to her side, wanting to wipe it. She knew she couldn't, that would be rude. Alexis smiled slightly at him, shaking her head. She followed him, not sure. She trusted Ash as a vampire a whole lot more than this guy. The entire time she had to walk a lot closer to him than she was comfortable. "D-Did you see him?" She muttered. "The guy that stole my clothes?" She asked, a bit of her anger seeping into her voice. The more she thought about it, the more it pissed her off. It was a serious "how-dare-he". She looked around, wondering if the guy was nearby. He was fast, he had to be something somewhat powerful. She chewed on her lip nervously, staring down at her feet again.

Crappy posts. And you can't throw anything over the wall... lmao It's HUGE.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Emma stepped out into the 'recess' field after getting up from a rather nasty slip, a fresh scratch running up the length of her left arm, small golden beads of her blood dribbling down her skin. Sighing she moved her hand over to wipe it off, a scowl settling onto her lips as she muttered something under her breath. The wound itself would be healed by the time she got back to her cell, so the vampire in there with her wasn't the problem. However, all the other bloodsuckers out in the field would be. Then again, her reputation for knocking teeth out would probably keep them at bay. "Where is that girl?" she mused, strolling through the field with her arms swinging by her sides, her violet gaze wandering around, looking for the familiar face she knew. Catching sight of a red-haired woman standing by the wall with a pair of white wings dusted gray from the grime of the prison, Emma felt a smile replace her frown. Walking over, she felt her own black wings spread with happiness as she went into a light jog, a grin erupting onto her lips. "There's my gorgeous partner-in-crime!" she announced, embracing the woman and patting her back, pulling away with a sly grin, "Damn, it's been too long, Amber." The woman, Amber, returned Emma's grin with a smile and a chuckle, pulling her into another hug. "Hm, way too long."
Walking side by side, the two immortals skirted the edges of the field, talking and catching up over the past twenty-five years. The 'recess' went in cycles, and the last one where the two of them had been released in the same cycle had been almost thirty years ago. Reaching an empty table, the two sat down across from each other and began to discuss more serious matters.
"What about Daniel and April? Have you heard from them?" Emma asked eagerly, her wings tightening against her back as she frowned slightly, her hands crossed over another as she tapped her fingers on the table. Shaking her head with a sigh, Amber lifted a hand and shrugged, an uncertain gesture as she frowned as well, her autumn eyes searching the table-top as if it would give a better answer.
"I don't know. My last word from Daniel was three weeks ago, and April? Shit, I haven't seen a trace of her for a month straight." Cursing under her breath, Emma lifted her hands and ran them through her auburn hair, ruffling it and them rubbing her face as she groaned. Slapping her palms on the table, she lowered her eyes and shook her head, muttering as a tired look crossed her features.
"The damn guards have to be intercepting their messages or something. Those two are almost as slick as you and I, and that's saying a lot," she pointed out with a soft sigh, letting her gaze lift up to Amber and then drift around the field quickly, looking for any prying eyes that might be eavesdropping on their conversation. Catching sight of Devon conversing with someone, she narrowed her eyes, and idea sparking in her mind as she turned her head back towards Amber, curiosity rimming her eyes with a vermillion green. "What do you think of a vampire helping us?" she asked, propping her arm up on her elbow and pointing a finger at Devon as she added, "That one just so happens to be my new cell mate. He doesn't seem like your typical contemporary suck-head; I actually think he knows a bit more than he lets on." Raising an eyebrow, Amber took in a deep breath and crossed her arms over her chest, mulling the suggestion over as she turned her head and looked the vampire over a few times. Twisting her mouth, she shrugged and waved a hand off, turning back to Emma who had a pained expression on her face, her violet eyes aching with an internal pain. Standing, Amber reached over and placed a hand on her friends shoulder, snapping her fingers a few times by her ear, trying to draw her out from her anguished trance. "Hey, Emma, look at me. No, look at me," she cooed, shaking her shoulder slightly, "You can fight it off." Gritting her teeth, Emma attempted to get up and tell Amber she was fine, but the result was her falling down and gripping her chest as it began to throb and burn, her lungs struggling for air. The feeling lasted a good two minutes before it subsided, leaving a pounding headache in its wake as Emma moaned softly and leaned against the seat of the table. Her eyes shut, she tightened her jaw and creased her forehead, forcing her words out through her headache that had rapidly grown into a full-blown migraine. "It's getting worse, the attacks. They're getting worse," she explained through a wheezy pant, her eyes opening slightly to reveal pain-filled brown eyes, slowly flickering back to their normal violet as the migraine subsided as well, now just leaving her ravenous. Sitting up, Emma ran a shaky hand through her hair and scowled, her fist clenching. "Stupid dick-head just had to stab me…" she grumbled under her breath, slowly getting to her feet and sitting back down at the table with a heavy sigh.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 am

lol chill Kate,im not stealin Davon xd And Lala,well,lets pretend she somehow managed to vanish the blouse x3

~Dimitri~
He waited for the siren to sit first,and then he sat next to her on his private "bench",keeping a distance.She seemed shy,not like the other sirens.He had some bad experiences with sirens.He could clearly remember a time where he was at a coast.That was when he heard the most wonderful voices in his life,it was charming sirens in the water,some laying on rocks and other swimming slowly,insinuatingly to his side.Although he was a really strong vampire,he was totally seduced by their voices.And then,there was this brunette siren,with those piercing green eyes,the pale blueish face and the peach colored lips.How could he resist?How could he resist to that beauty,to that magical creature.He took her hand as she raised hers to his side.She gently pulled him over her,getting him deeper and deeper into the dark water.He didn't know how deep the water was,maybe there was no bottom,he didn't care.That was when Ali,another siren came over him and pulled him out of the water,closed his ears with her hands and placed him on the wet sand.She looked over the other sirens,her "sisters" <<enough for today.go.>> she said to them.They all obeyed.That was when he met Ali.She was his only friend.He looked over Alexis.She didn't remind him that other dangerous siren,not at all.He looked in her shy eyes,she was pure,he could tell.He smiled to himself. "The clothes?Yeah,sure.Just wait here,i'll be back in a minute." He stood up and walked to that werewolf,he saw him holding Alexia's clothes. "I think that doesn't belongs to you" He said gently and pulled his hand to the Werewolf's side.The big man looked over Dimitri. "Well,it's mine now" he smirked.The vampire did a step closer to him. "Are you sure?" He pointed Alexis with his finger "I am pretty sure the clothes belong to the lady.Now,please give them back,don't make me repeat it.".Another werewolf came to him and whispered something to the big werewolf's ears.He glanced over Dimitri for an instance with his eyes wide open and the next moment he handed him the clothes. "Here,i am sorry,i apologise to the lady" He slowly stepped back and left.Dimitri smirked "Stupid animals..".He walked back to the siren,and laid the clothes on her legs. "Here you go" He smiled gently and sat on the log,keeping a distance from her. "You should change after the break ends.I bet you don't want to miss the whole break just for changing clothes.And,well,i can stand shirtless for a while" He grinned charmingly and looked up at the sky.It was a sunny day,with no clouds at all.It reminded him the old days.He sighed lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Devon nodded, smiling stupidly. He was definitely agreeing with her on that one. "Exactly!" He exclaimed, his left hand curled into a fist. His pointer finger stuck out and it pointed up to the sky and flicked it towards her. His eyes flickered back to her finger, and he watched her try to hide it. A smirk curved on his lips, transforming the originally goofy smile into something a bit more sinister. Did she really think she could hide something from a vampire? "No, it isn't." He insisted, looking back up at her face. She needed to be in her best health. He knew that much. Everyone did, for... Yeah. "I'm Devon. And it's Prince Charming, love - remember that." He corrected her, shaking his head at her silly mistake. He tended to be nice to some people and a douche to others. Why? No particular reason, it was just how it worked. You would think he'd be nicer to the Fallen girl he would be stuck in a cell with for centuries than the Fallen girl he just met and would most likely never talk to again - but nope. "At least compared to the rest of the guys in this dump." He muttered under his breath, smiling again. He looked over his shoulder to the perfect example - the creeps that hung around the pond. A pond tended to range in size, and this one was large enough to hold a decent amount of sirens and merpeople. Sirens and merpeople that were shirtless, and had to become naked in order to go into their natural form... "And you? What's your name?"
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Alexis carefully dropped down to the grass, shifting uncomfortably. She was thankful that he respected her and sat from a larger distance now. She tilted her head up to face the sky and peered at the sky through the leaves and branches. The sky was so seemingly blue today, it reminded her of the sea. She chewed on her lip, annoyed by the fact she had missed her chance to hang by the water for once. What was she supposed to do next break? Alexis was shy, as she hadn't spent as much time with the sirens as others. If not, they would've rubbed off on her. Regardless, it was her true nature and for that a few of the sirens looked at her as more inferior. Alexis didn't look at him, because it would remind her that he was a HE and she was actually talking to him. The other sirens would definitely not approve and they were her only friends. The vampire before her, or by her side, was friendly but who could trust a bloodsucker? She winced, reminding herself that who would trust a siren? Alexis wasn't that dangerous, well she was. She just wasn't threatening. She was intimidating like all the other sirens. That was why Ash attacked her. She looked down, remembering her cellmate. That was why she didn't trust vampires like everyone else. "That'll be lovely." She mumbled, talking rather quietly. She wondered what Ash would think when she saw him in some vampire's shirt. He would probably be able to smell the scent of the vampire, and it was too big to be a female's vampire either. And then she'll have to strip in front of him. For some reason, she wasn't the self-conscious around other naked people than by herself. "I have a cellmate." She explained, running a hand through her hair as she thought to herself. She watched Dimitri go up to the werewolf, and couldn't help but smile on the inside. She was impressed that he cared that much, she was surprised that he was being so... kind. It was weird, considering he was male. The only other male she didn't think that badly of was Ash, because of their alliance. "Thank you." She flashed him another rare smile. "I hope you don't mind standing around bare chested for the next few days." She mumbled.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:20 pm

i luff Devooon^^

~Kristen~
She rolled her eyes at his words <<And it's Prince Charming, love - remember that>>.She didn't comment on the "love" word,she was used to nicknames.She brought her finger to her mouth and touched her lips.She raised her eyes and examined his face,wondering if he was joking or not.Everyone knew Kristen in there.She decided to answer his question."I'm Kristen,also known as KrazyKristen." She glanced over some Merpeople staring and when they changed their gaze she looked back to Devon.He was charming indeed.. "I'm not crazy,you know.Not at all.In fact,im smarter than all the other damn immortals.All they do is following the crowd,obeying the rules.Stupid creatures..I have a plan,it will work out.I'll get out of here soon." She gazed over her body and then pointed some scars on her belly.Bullet scars,healed wounds. "There are reasons i've been punished so many times.But the plan worths it.." She looked around and laid down "Never mind.So,how did you get in here?And how long have you been here?" She stretched her body and picked a single white flower of the ground in front of her,starting playing with it between her fingers.

LAAAME sorry;$
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Devon used nicknames often enough, because he tended not to remember names. Or, well, he'd mess up people's names. And, it was just simpler. Devon rolled his eyes. Of course, he knew her. The place was pretty tight-knit, though it was more of a friend of a friend kind of relationship between people. That meant that you still had to introduce yourself to some people. "Krazy Kristen? Then why do they call you that?" He asked, slightly curious. She was rather amusing. She thought herself superior to the Immortals here? She seemed pretty young and ignorant, or at least to young to know anything. Maybe the anger blinded her. Some of the greatest minds lived in this prison, Devon included. Everyone here was smart, enough. There were a few airheads but the majority of the prison was full of masterminds. What else did you do when you had eternity on your hands? He snorted at her comment. Though she did have hope, and that was rare. She actually thought she could get out of this place? The entire prison was laced with magic, surrounding each brick. He smiled slightly. She was a lot more innocent than he thought, being a Fallen. "Sweetheart, is that supposed to impress me?" He asked, a bit sarcastically. He'd seen worse, a lot worse. Such as Immortals dying. "I'm rather old - too old for you anyways." He snuck in a wink. "I got in here during the Rebellion, I was a soldier. So that makes about six hundred years old." He tapped his chin. "Hmm, I'm so old I can't even remember. Or maybe I've just stopped caring. I died at about age nineteen, though." He added. Her stomach was still a pretty gruesome sight, despite all the scars. He was surprised how they hadn't healed too well. "And how old are you?"

Devon can be a bit of an ass, but you gotta love him. xP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 pm

~Dimitri~
He looked over her and smirked,as well rolled his eyes "I have plenty of shirts in there.If you have a nice behaviour they will let you have more clothes.i dont know what happens later.I am trying to avoid fight and arguements,for everyone's good." A light breeze blew and messed up his hair.He ran a finger through his hair and stopped on his neck.He noticed a bug on the ground,turned upside down,trying to turn to his normal position.He crooked smiled and with his finger helped the bug turn and watched it as it flew away.Soon it reached a great height,ever over the enormous wall.Soon it was on the ground again,dead now-burned.Dimitri tightened his teeth. "Why?Why do they think that they can control everything on the damn world!Any of these belongs to them!" He growled and grabbed a small rock and looked it becoming dust as he threw it towards the wall. "If only could i find that wizard who betrayed all of us.We could have won!" He looked over Alexis for a second.She looked kind of scared,maybe? He placed his fingers on his temples and made some circles as he closed his eyes.He took some deep breaths as he was calming himself down.He just had so much anger inside him.He looked back over her. "I'm sorry,i just..never mind." He looked next to him and grabbed a book he had brought with him.It was full with poems of Alfred Lord Tennyson,and it was open in a page where there was a title "The Lady of Shallot".He picked it up and showed it her. "Have you read it?'The Lady of Shallot?" He smiled lightly "It's about a girl,living isolated at Shallot,a single small isle next to Camelot.There is a curse,and she can only see shadows of Camelot in a mirror.One day Sir Lancelot appears at the mirror.She can't resist,so she looks out of the window.The curse is upon her.She gets out of the castle,and finds a boat.She is so happy that she finally gets out of the castle,ready to meet the world,but the bad weather stands an obstacle in her way.She dies just before she arrived at Camelot.Lancelot finds her and wished her grace.." he looked over the book and in her eyes then. "It's my favorite,you should absolutely read it if you haven't already" He smiled gently to the girl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:19 pm

~Kristen~
She rolled her eyes "You'll find out soon." Soon or later he'd hear her spelling old rituals or drawing symbols on the wall and stuff,everyone did.He wouldn't be wondering why was she called KrazyKristen.She grabbed another flower and examined it between her fingers,when she heard him. "oh,PLEASE,too old for me?Like,if you were younger i would be interested in you?hah.." She rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Look,i am not any little silly girl,and i am not your friend." She focused back on the flower,calming down. "I'm one hundred and twenty-four." She looked in his eyes "Age is just a number.Experience makes us younger or older,or even dead,it has nothing to do with years." That guy was teasing her nerves.Normally,she would simply dump him and go and sit somewhere else,but this guy was rather interesting.He was arrogant as hell,and annoying and still a MAN,but she enjoyed his company.She deeded some socialization,that was the truth.Communication was something she missed.She shove her hand into her pocket and grabbed her cigarettes,and offered one to Devon "Do you smoke?" She lit hers with a match and made some circles with the smoke,and blew the rest of it at Devon's face. "Have you ever fell in love,Devon?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm sorry, but books aren't allowed in this prison. There's no dress code, but there's a limit. And sure as hell, prisoners won't have a box of cigarettes OR MATCHES?! No, I'm sorry. Matches are a really big weapon.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 am

ekk okay;$ we'll pretend nothing of those happened x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Message me when people go back to their cells... Not much else I can do...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Alexis looked away. "Thank you so much, but I should just change." She said quickly, not wanting to be connected to the vampire any longer. She stood up carefully and walked away quickly. When she found a more secluded spot, she pressed her back against the tree and leant on it. What was that? He was crazy, not as bad as a lot of the prisoners here but perhaps on the verge. She shook her head and quickly pulled on her shorts and underwear, tugging her shirt over her head. She sighed and walked back to Dimitri, because she knew he would be confused if she just ditched. Alexis smiled gratefully at him again, knowing what she would have to do to get him to, well, leave her alone. Alexis bent down so they were face to face. "Nice meeting you," She said, hoping he'd get the hint. Her voice was slightly laced with hypnotism, enough to work on a vampire. Then she pressed her lips to his very briefly and walked away. A siren's kiss was... very rare. Most people walked away happy with a siren's kiss, because it wasn't common to survive one.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Devon smiled, and shook his head. "And because you're younger, I'm not interested." He muttered under his breath. "Aw, I thought we were going to be best friends." He rolled his eyes. Kristen was... interesting in the way she spoke. "Yes, I have." He grinned..

WRITERS BLOCK Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Dude, I can't help but think of this chick Katherine from the Vampire Diaries with Devon. O.o
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 pm

-Kate </3 wrote:Dude, I can't help but think of this chick Katherine from the Vampire Diaries with Devon. O.o

ORLY
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:21 am

xP I dunno' why, but this image of her or someone like her and Devon keeps forming in my head when I think of a 'past love' for him. O.o Of course, that relationship would sink real fast...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 pm

lol
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:10 pm

me wants a reply:$
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:38 pm

I thought I already replied the last two posts on the last page O.O
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:35 pm

kk lemme reply:3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:kk lemme reply:3

Okayyy.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 pm

huuur replyin^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:huuur replyin^^

Okay lmao took you long enough ;D
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next