RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:45 pm

(do you want me to meet someone in particualr first or soes it matter?)

Last edited by You are who? on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:50 pm

((It doesnt matter to much. I have 2 characters open, Jace and Jynx, and Fire-Wolf has 2 characters open. Just choose which one you want. :) ))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Dimitri: I blocked my arrow then I seen Fire Take the arrow so Onyx didnt get hit and then he flew away back home.Good.I then started fighting the Raz'acs "Go Mal! Now!" I yelled "I dont care if they are after you! Ill be fine!" No way was I going to listen to her.My girlfriend came first not me.I was tought to always protect the woman you love and love her with your whole heart.

Valissa: My heart pounded against my chest and hard.My eyes closed and I kissed him back,I started to wrap my arms around his neck.I blushed even more than what i had done before.My hand also rested in his hair.His hair was softmand also his lips.I smiled under the kiss.This felt more amazing than I had thought
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 pm

(I'll meet Jace)

Rory: I look around and finally find a store that looks like it will take my pelts so I walk in to find two gys standing there, one behind the counter one on the same side as me.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Okay.. Brb
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 pm

I might have to leave soon but I'll be back tomorrow
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:17 pm

((I so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went away, then came back and we had to take my grandma to the hospital..))

Mal: "Dimitri!!!" I screamed. No, he couldn't get hurt... I wouldn't let him... The Raz'ac's bite and scratch were poisonous and could kill in seconds. "Higher Onyx.." He went higher and I drew my bow, and knotched an arrow. I aimed, and let loose. The arrow nicked the first Raz'ac, hitting its shoulder and making it stumble.

Raz'ac1: Hissed as it stumbled, then looked up, and got ready to shoot an arrow.
Raz'ac2: Leaped at Dimitri, claws extended.

Brad: I felt heat rush through my body, and I pulled her onto my lap, facing me. My arms wrapped around her waist and I pulled her too me. She was kissing me back. She Wanted to kiss me. I kissed her deeper, like I couldn't get enough.

Jace: I looked at the girl that'd just come in with pelts slung over her shoulder. Impressive catch for a girl... "Can I help you?" I asked as I was the one behind the counter. My friend Jake looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Valissa: I let him pull me into his lap.he was so warm and strong...I pulled myself closer and I matched the same passion I had with him.This made me feel like I hade a huge amount of butterflies in my stomach! It felt good though! I mentally giggled and kept kissing him,and felt little droplets hit my back and my head,but I let it alone since kissing in the rain was romantic.

Dimitri: I kicked it off and then sliced its head off then went for the other one,I litterally started to fight him with like swords of some sort! I soon managed to get the other one also.I got on Fire and told Mal "C'mon,lets just go to my place,alright" I smiled a bit and led the way to my house.No way was I gonna stay in thoes forests anymore.I was not getting killed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Mal: I let Onyx follow Fire and Dimitri. It started to rain before we got there, and when we landed, I was soaked and shivering. But I tried not letting it show. After showing such panic back there, I didn't want to let on how cold I really was.... It would make me look weak. I felt like a wet cat tho, my already tight black clothes sticking to me like glue.

Brad: I chuckled under the kiss when it started to rain. It was perfect. The cool rain countered the heat of our passion and left chill bumps on my skin. But she was so warm. My lips left her neck and roamed her jaw and down her neck, kissing water droplets off her soft skin.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Dimitri: I slid off Fire and went over to Mal and let her slide into my arms,I went inside and got a towl for her and myself "are you okay?" I asked sitting next to her,my arm around her "ill take care of any wounds you might have." I pressed a kiss to her wet hair,I tucked some behind her ear "you must be cold.." I brang her to th fire that had been lit to keep the house warm.

Valissa: I moved my head a bit back to expose more of my nack,his warm kisses felt warm against my skin,I loved it! More chills had come down my spine.We had just went from a nice passionate kiss,to a make out session pretty much! It felt pretty right to me,not wrong at all,and the cold rain dripped down my skin and down my heck where he was at
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Mal: I shook my head. "There's nothing that needs immediate attention" I told him. I looked down at my soaled attire. "Um.... You don't have any clothes I could wear.... Do you?" I hated asking, but I didn't want to get sick... But he was my boyfriend. XD

Brad: My hands flexed over her back. She was so perfect.... "Its a bit chilly..." I said against her skin. "Wanna continue else where? Or wait for another time?" I didn't want to rush her at all. But I had the weirdest feeling this was the girl I was gunna spend my life with.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:02 am

Valissa: "we can go inside if you want" i say "it is getting chilly though" I looked at him and pressed a warm kiss to his forehead.I get off his lap and help him up.better than him on the floor.'

(sorry for small posts,i gtg)

Dimitri: Nodding I got up and got her one of my shirts and my pj pants "Will this work?" i asked,it probly will but they are pretty big so she might look like she is in acual baggy clothes when they are mine.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:05 am

YEa me too... And I dont have time to post. SORRY be on tomorrow. Bye
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:06 am

Brad: I stand and give her another kiss. Then I take her hand and lead her inside. Dang... The fire had burned down. I lead her over to the seats by the fire, sat her down, and started building up the fire again.

Mal: I nod, still shivering, and I take them from him, and smiled. "Thanks....." I go to the next room, and change, then come back and hang my clothes by the fire. Even though I had changed clothes, my skin was still damp and I shivered. I hate rain.....
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

(is your gramma ok? I wont be on much this coming week)

Rory: "Do you trade for pelts?" I answer the man behind the counter. "I need food and cloth or just money if you don't trade,"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Name~Link Game
Nickname~none
Gender~M
Age~16
Dragon~green, forest, M 2
Personality~ easy going doesn't care what other people think. Its easy to be his friend harder to be a friend he cares about.
History~LIved in town until he found the green egg. parants kicked him out when it hatched into a dragon so he has been wandering from town to town.
Looks~(sorry no pic) 6 foot 5 broad shouldered, black hair and green eyes
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 pm

((Shes fine, it was just a scare. And okay. :) ))

Jace: I nodded, and tilted my head to a door in the backroom. "Come back here and you can choose what you want." I normally didn't do this but...... Somethin was special about this girl. I went back and opened the door and flipped the light switch. The room had alot of different stuff, from dutch ovens to candy to womens ball gowns.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Valissa: I smiled and brang my knees to my chest "Love the inside" i tell him with a warm smile. "I can show you a trick to keep the fire going for a long while insted of dying out in a hour or so." I knew a few tricks that could keep the fire going,like adding some metal shreads,or some moss,or somthing that burns longer than the normal wood.

Dimitri: I nod "your welcome,you feel more dry?" I was already changed and I hugged her,feeling her shiver,I kept her warm.Of course,my body was warm as ever.And I knew I was like a blanket or a heater to her "Getting warmer?" I asked.Pressing a soft kiss on her head.Hoping she was warm
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Brad: I nodded. "I know a few too but I haven't been able to buy any lately." I got the fire up again and I went and sat beside her, putting my arm around her waist. "How do you feel?"

Mal: I leaned against him, starting to feel a bit sleepy. "I can't believe they found me..." I said as I yawned. When I thought of those little bastards, I was thrown back into memories of that night..... That night when I killed my uncle. I rolled my shoulders out of habit. If Dimitri saw those scars... He would be furious.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Dimitri: "ill keep you protected no matter what,alright? I dont want to see you hurt.You mean so much to me.More than anyone.you are the light to my darkness.And always will" I smiled and then looked at her,she looked pretty sleepy.I picked her up bridal style and walked upstairs and into my room.I layed her down "your tired,arent you?" I chuckled and kissed her cheek "go to sleep.ill be here."

Valissa: I leaned on him "Im starting to get warmer" My shoes were by the door,and I wiggled my toes a bit "I can get you some metal if you want me to,I know A place where they always give me some metal for my fire.But not now anyway.MAybe tommrow or something" I looked up at him,I wiped a drop of water from his cheek
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Brad: "That would be great." I said as I smiled. I tightened my arms a little and pulled her close to me. When she reached up and wiped the water from my cheek, I turned my head a little and kissed her hand softly, then looked back at her, a boy-ish grin on my face.

Mal: I didn't want to let him go when he picked me up. He was so strong, and so warm....... "I'm a little tired.." I said as I yawned again. Stupid yawns.... Always gave everything away. I made sure to keep my shirt down. There had been no problem keeping my scars hidden before. But I had never been so... close to someone before. I curled up on the bed and snuggled against the pillows. I smiled and opened my eyes to look up at you. "I love you...." I said quietly.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Valissa: I smiled,his grin was cute.I moved a bit and then slid into hi lap,resting my head on his chest.He felt warm,just like the fire.I ywaned "Im tired.." I say sleepily and close my eyes,listening to his heartbeat.How stedy it was and how it just stayed pumping.My hears was all over the place,along with my love for Brad.

Dimitri: I lay next to her "I love you too.Sleep well Mal" i kissed her softly then pulled away with a smile.I hoped she would get warmer with my sheets and stuff.They were pretty warm if you ask me.Nice silk,perfect for sleeping with. I closed my eyes,keeping my hearing up and listening to everything around us.I didnt want anyone hurting her while we are asleep
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Brad: I craddled her in my lap. "Go to sleep...." I said. I started humming softly. I had a pretty good singing voice, If I do say so myself.... I hummed a lullaby my mother sang to me when I was a boy. As I hummed, I could feel her heartbeat pounding, all over the place. As I hummed tho, it seemed to get slower.

Mal: I snuggled farther into the sheets and closed my eyes. Soon enough I was asleep, dreaming.......... But soon turning into nightmares.

((Sorry, I always have one character who is troubled and has a dark history. :) ))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 pm

mine too XDDDDD

Valissa: I started to fall into a light sleep,listening to what he was singing.And falling into a deeper sleep untill I was completely knocked out in his arms.I was glad he would be able to do something like that.it would take me at least 1 hour to go to bed when I want to go to bed at the same time I get into bed.It was annoying.

Dimitri: I fell asleep with her.Dreaming
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Brad: I hummed softer and finally stopped. I smiled and kissed her forhead gently. "Goodnight..." I whispered as I stood, and carried her to my bedroom and laid her on the bed gently.

Mal: The shadows... they were coming. I tried to turn and run but they were there too, and I couldn't move quick enough. A laugh echoed in the darkness and my uncles face appeared. "I will always be here, you little slut. I will ALWAYS be here.." I screamed and tried to run again. Next I head Dimitri's voice. "I never loved you..." He sneared. "I was just playing you in a game." I started freaking out and I couldnt breath. Out of the dream, in real life, I kept moving and turning and saying "No.. no!"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next