RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

5 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. Empty Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:14 pm

You are an average kid, ages between 15-16. You work on a farm with your family when one night, a strange light wakes you from a deep sleep and you head out to see a smoking crater of burnt grass, and in the middle there seemed to be a polished stone (It can be any color). You cautiously walk up to it to investigate it. The stone wasn't round like other stones you know about but oval like, sort of the shape of an egg. You gently tap the stone and hear a long ring withing side, as if it were made out of metal. Curiouse, you pick up the stone and bring it inside as a collection. After a few says passed, the stone begins to make shrieking noises and rock violently from side to side until you see cracks in it. You then realize that your find was not a stone but an egg! You back up, frightened of what creature will come out. With a last push, the egg shatters and a baby dragon climbes out, it is covered in a slimy liquid and it wobbles a little. You are amazed at the color of it's scales (The same color as the egg) that you forget all of your fear and quickly sneek out to get it some food while the little hatchling wonders around in your room. When you come back, you rip off strips of meat and cautiously offer it to the hatchling which snaps it hungrily out of your hands, when the meat is all gone, you get the courage to lift your hand out and touch the little dragon. Upon doing so, a giant bright light flashes and you fall back unconcious. When you finally wake up, you see the hatchling sleeping beside you like a cat, you take a look at your hand and see a shape that lookes like a backwords E and is all silvery. You quickly cover it up and try to move the dragon to a much safer place outside. As the years go by, you begin to learn about your little dragon and watch as it grows from knee high, to waist high and eventually it is the same height to your shoulders. There is a small space in the middle of it's neck that you sit in occasionally, cleaning or petting your dragon. When you're in the village, you do your normal things, sell your assorted fruits and vegitables to the people in the village when you hear a rumor about some cloaked men looking for a polished stone that has the same description as the one you have found. This frightens you and you quickly rush home to warn your dragon. Your almost home, then out of nowhere, instead of you finding your dragon, he/she swoops down and scoops you up as you fly away. With the help of your dragon, you climb into the space on the neck and hold onto the spikes to keep yourself onboard as you land in an unknown land far from your home or village. You go to the nearest village and hear talk of a group of Rebels called the Varden, rising up to defeat the evil king, Galbatorix, a twisted and vile Dragonrider that betrayed his fellow riders. You learn about the fall of the Dragonriders. Only at the Varden will you have a chance at survival. Will you make it to the Varden before the shade and cloaked figures find you? Or will you be forced to join Galbatorix and his armies?

My Charries:

Name~ Mallory
Nickname~ Mal
Gender~ Female
Age~ 17
Dragon(Color, Name, Gender and Age(Can't be older than 2 years which is just old enough to ride))~ Black, Onyx, Male, 2 years
Personality(At least 2 sentences PLEASE. No "meet Me")~ She is very tempermental, but usually calm. She likes to laugh and have fun, but she wont back down from a fight.
History(Optional)~ Worked on a farm with her uncle. She had moved there after were parents were killed. Her uncle was ALWAYS drunk and never appreciated her. He beat her when she didn't do something right. The night she found the egg, and it hatched for her, she knew better things were going to come in her future. So, one night, she killed her uncle, and left on horseback, the baby dragon tucked carefully away in her bag.
Looks(Picture Perferred)~ Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. Hot_girl_black_hair_12171

Name~ Johnathan
Nickname~ Jace
Gender~ Male
Age~ 18
Dragon(Color, Name, Gender and Age(Can't be older than 2 years which is just old enough to ride))~ Dark Red, Ember, Female, 2 years
Personality(At least 2 sentences PLEASE. No "meet Me")~ Cocky, very "high school jock"- ish. He is very sarcastic, and loves to make fun of people. He is hard and unforgiving on the outside, but on the inside, he is sweet and caring and scared. All he needs is love to find its way in.
History(Optional)~ Worked on the farm his whole life. His parents are living back at home right now, thinking that their son has run away.
Looks(Picture Perferred)~ Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. 22233

Name~ Jynx
Nickname~ Jay
Gender~ Female
Age~ 16
Dragon(Color, NAme, Genderand Age(Can't be older than 2 years which is just old enough to ride))~ Blue, Topaz, One year
Personality(At least 2 sentences PLEASE. No "meet Me")~ Quiet, shy, and sweet. She lives her life to please others and can't stand having others dissapointed in her. She goes out of her way to help any helpless creature. BUT make her mad, and she can slice you in half. She is witty, and has many smart remarks.
History(Optional)~ Thats a secret. No-one knows where Jynx came from, but most think she came from the Spine, a range of mountains shrouded in superstition.
Looks(Picture Perferred)~ Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. 1213894250IcR5qL1

Name~ Bradley
Nickname~ Brad or B
Gender~ Male
Age~ 17
Dragon(Color,Name, Genderand Age(Can't be older than 2 years which is just old enough to ride))~ Green, Malachite, a year and a half
Personality(At least 2 sentences PLEASE. No "meet Me")~ He is a sweet and thoughtful guy who likes to make others laugh. He likes being with friends, but can be a loner. He listens more than he talks, and is really smart because of it.
History(Optional)~ Just a normal boy on a small farm. He found the egg and the men came. So he told his parents he was going to look for work, and he fell in with the others.
Looks(Picture Perferred)~ Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. Cute-guy

Last edited by xXFallenXx on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 am

Skelly(Erase EVERYTHING in the parenthesis):
Name~
Nickname~
Gender~
Age~
Dragon(Color, Name, Gender and Age(Can't be older than 2 years which is just old enough to ride))~
Personality(At least 2 sentences PLEASE. No "meet Me")~
History(Optional)~
Looks(Picture Perferred)~

Rules:

* There really aren't any. EXEPT no fighting in OOC and listen to what I say please.
* AND DRAMA!! WE NEED DRAMA IN THIS RP!

Last edited by xXFallenXx on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Name~ Valissa
Nickname~Liss,lissa
Gender~Female
Age~17
Dragon~ Blue and one year,Icer,Male
Personality~ Im nice,kind,sometimes competitive.Im strong on my own feet.I can be funny and flirty at times.But I mostly stay in the shadows Because i like being hidden
History(Optional)~ Well,I used to work with a farm,and litterally.I used to bring food to the village,sell it,and make money.I would go back to the farm and give them half of the money since I needed some for myself.I had only lived with my older brother Marcus.He was always the fun type.Kept me safe and everything before he was killed...My life was shattered when I found him dead.A few months later I had found a beautiful blue egg! It was bigger than a chicken egg and it was different.I kept it with me untill it hatched and it was a blue dragon! He was so cute! I fed him and everything.Even trained him.and now,he is perfect.A fighting dragon.
Looks(Picture Perferred)~ Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. 1056170253_5_AJNu

Name~Dimitri
Nickname~Dimka
Gender~Male
Age~19
Dragon~Red,one year,Fire,male
Personality~Cool,funny, strong,will hurt any enimies,and possibly kill them.I am very protective to my friends.I can act,perfectly.I know how to train misbehaved dragons.
History(Optional)~tell u when u meet me
Looks(Picture Perferred)~
Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. Ben-Barnes-for-Dimitri-Belikov-dimitri-and-rose-20897217-483-604

Last edited by Britt-21 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Accepted. :) Thanks for joining. OMG i forgot... Can you add your dragon's name and gender to the drgon info??

Mallory~ I hummed as I scrubbed at some dried dirt on my dragon, Onyx's, scales. His own humming made his body vibrate and messed up my own humming. I smiled and slid down. About the time I was sliding down was about the time Onyx decided to shift his weight and I slid awkwardly off of him onto the ground. I landed with an "oof!". Embarrassed, I just lay back in the grass, in the shade on Onyx's shadow.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm

XDDD okies I just finished up.

Valissa: I was fetching some water for my best friend-well..Dragon best friend,Icer.He was very nice.I was then coming back with a big bucket-on wheels and of course,by horse.I woulnt have been able to carry it myself! A big bucket for a big dragon.Icer was the best thing that had ever happened to me...Anyways,I wouldnt let him fly all the way to the river for water.It was mean to do,even after training with him.Which I had done.Plus he helped me build a shelter,and the other villagers here,since he couldnt fit in my small cottage.It was funny because the villagers werent scared of him when we built the home for him.And he acually likes it because it keeps him cool.Since hes more like the 'cool' type.I giggled at the thought.Though,I do wonder when I would meet more people like around my age.

Dimitri: I was making lumber again,like pieces of wood.This was such an easy task for one man.I dont know why people would even complain.There is nothing to complain about.I mean,if you were strong like me,then it wouldnt be so hard.I looked over at Fire who was watching with his red eyes.I chuckled "Are you hungry? Thats why your just staring at me like that?" I strech and wipe the sweat from my forehead.I then went into the big-ish slaughter house and brang out a hay-barrel-thing full of meat.I smiled as I seen him eat.I didnt have my shirt on so I was showing my six pack.But no one would want to come in my yard and just stare at me,becides,im too sexy.I chuckled at my own joke.Maybe Ill head to the middle of the village for food

sorry for the long posts,this is my first time doing them that long XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:15 pm

((Do you want our characters to meet, or just to already know eac other? You can choose.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:23 pm

hmm....Dimitri can know Mallory,Lissa can just...meet one of your guys and/or girl :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:49 pm

((Okayzzzz))

Mallory: I layed on my back in the grass, then thought about something. I'm hungry.... I walked over to my bag and looked inside. I growled as my search came up without results. Nothing. I looked around, then at Onyx. "Im going into town for some food..... You might want to go find something... Remember Onyx. Do NOT kill someones livestock. Only hunt in the Spine." I gave him a stern look. He rolled his big blue eyes and spread his wings, and shot off the ground into the clouds. It was almost sunset. I fixed my hair that the gust of wind from Onyx's wings has messed up. Then I sighed, and started the 5 minute trip to the village. Maybe Dimitri is home... I thought.

Brad: I shook my head, sweat dripping off my hair. I flexed my hands, which hurt from building the addition onto the house all day. I took a few steps back to critisize my own handy work. It could use more work there, and some over there..... Malachite looked at me with his deep green eyes. "What do you want?" I asked him in a play full manner.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Dimitri: I sat down for a few minutes,"stay here Flame,if you want a drink,head for the river" I then got up going into the village.I didnt care if I was shirtless,it didnt bother me.I first went for a few fruits and veggies.I wonder when ill see my friend Mallory again.It has been a while aince we talked and stuff like that.She'll pop into the village like she always does.I would always see her shop for new clothes,or food.I headed for the meat shop.Walking in I said "got my order bud?" yes,i called one of the guys 'bud' because he was my friend.when he nodded and gave me the meat.I payed for it and walked out.

Valissa: I seen that Icer got distracted by a bunny "Icer,you know what I tought you.I can feed you but you cant feed yourself.Leave the cute bunny alone" I giggled and 'petted' my dragon "How much food do you have left?" I went and checked,hmm not much.OK "ill be right back,ill get you more food" I then walked towards the main part of the village untill I seen a man tryting to check out his house.I can tell its new because of the material he used and stuff.I walked over "it looks good,but you might want to fix the top of the door frame." I grab a so-called hammer and gently hit it up,there we go,it was nice now "there we go!" I smiled warmly "Im Valissa by the way"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Brad: I looked at the girl that had just walked up and fixed the doorframe. I looked at it, then back at her. Dude........... Showed up by a girl.... You just got OWNED! I shook my head a little, and smiled just as warmly back. "Well thank ya. Its nice to meet you Valissa, I'm Brad." I turned and realized that Malachite had already hid himself. I rolled my eyes. Thanks for the warning bro. I looked back at Valissa. "I haven't seen you around her before. You new?"

Mallory: I made it into town, and thought about what I wanted. Normally I went for clothes first. I checked the money pouch I always kept at my waist. Just wait till someone tries to steal it.... I thought. Nah, I didn't have enough for clothes. I would just go get some meat. I started walking towards the door to the shop. right then, guess who just happened to be walking out? Think of the Devil.... It was Dimitri! "Hey dude!"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Valissa: "Nice yo meet you,and yeah,you can say that.I was just gonna get some meat for my friend.He didnt have any food left and stuff.You can tag along if you want to." He was cute.Not to mention sexy.But I just kept that to myself.I then seen a dragon tail happening to me snaking out.I giggle and whisper in his ear "You have a dragon too? Thats cool." I pulled away from his ear to see what he would respond.This might be funny "And why is he or she hiding?"

Dimitri: I heard someones voice,who might that be? I look over and smile "Heyya Mallory!" I walked over to her "let me guess,more clothes?" i chuckled,joking around "So how have you been lately? its been a while." Wow,it was so great to see her,and funny how i was just thinking about her and here she is! I always had a crush on her,but I only kept it to myself untill it was time to confess
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Brad: I blinked in shock. "Um..... Hes shy? Soo you're also a Dragonrider?" I doubted her a little. It was hard to though. She was...... Well beautiful. "Let me see your right hand." If she was a Rider, she would have the Rider's mark. I clentched my own right hand. I could hear Malachite move, then his conciousness touched mine. I don't think she's lying... He thought to me. Yea, but you can't be too careful! I thought back.

Mallory: I laughed. "Nah, I don't have enough money for clothes this time. And things have been going great!! Onyx is getting a little annoyed though. Staying in one place has never been his favorite thing." I met his eyes, then looked away. Just looking at him almost made me blush! When I looked away, my eyes saw that he was shirtless. "Forgot to put your shirt on again Dimitri?" I shook my head, pretending to be dissapointed. "C'mon, we talked about this!!" I laughed again, softer.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Dimitri: I laughed "I know I know,never be shirtless in puplic.But I like it" I joke "I do like it,and I just finished cutting wood so I wouldnt want to put a shirt on and get that dirtyed.You know how dimitri rolls." I smiled "maybe Onyx can play fight or whatever with Flame.Hes been flying around and stuff,just lonely and no social time.Im always getting food for the fatty and stuff like that.And you know you can always come to me for money.I have pleanty."

Valissa: I held out my right hand,showing him the mark. "its not like Im a normal human who knows nothing about these dragons.I have one back at home.Icer" I smiled a bit more,and loved feeling the warmth of his hands "I also train the dragons.Its not that hard acually." I tell him "Just a FYI." I had to run to town before Icer got mad.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Brad: I watched her go. The I wondered if I would see her again. "Hey!! Come back by later okay? I want to see you again!" It sounded a little desperate, I know, BUT anything see her again.

((Sorry, I didn't know what else to type.))

Mallory: I tucked my black hair behind my ear. "I'm sure Onyx would love that." I then shook my head. "I'm not going to spend your hard earned money on stuff I don't need. If I was starving on the other hand......" I smiled, and poked his chest. "I would hope you'd help me."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Dimitri: "Dont worry,i'll always help my best friend" I smiled "Im gonna head home to drop these off and such,do you want to come hang out later? I can make us some dinner." I didnt mind helping a friend,inviting her over and stuff "I wouldnt mind,really"

brb din din

Valissa: I wave and nod at what he said.I ran into the store and got the meat,then I came back "why dont You come over to my place then Brad? or I can just come over here to hang aorund?" maybe I can help him with his things or somethign?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm

bak
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Name~Luna Kita Topaz
Nickname~Luna
Gender~Female
Age~16
Dragon~sea blue,Yuna,Female,2 years old
Personality~she is smart and cunning. she can also be full of adattude
History~please dont ask
Looks~Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. 86442478

Name~Alex James Redbrook
Nickname~Alex
Gender~male
Age~16
Dragon~forest green,Layla,Female,2 years old
Personality~he is smart. he can also be friendly.
History~please dont ask
Looks~Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. White%20male%20teen

Last edited by Fire-Wolf on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

((Fire wolf, if your girl is 15, your dragon cant be older than a year. And please make a boy. :) ))

Mallory: I looked at him for a moment. "You sure? I don't want to waste any of your time...." I smiled a little. In truth, I really did want to hang out with him. He was so....... Hot. O.o yea thats the word... I looked up into his eyes. They were boy-ish and masculine at the same time.

Brad: "You can hang out here." I smiled. "And you can bring... Icer right? Thats his name." I looked to the side, and motioned for MAlachite to come closer. The sunset light danced off his green scales. He pushed his huge snout forward and sniffed at Valissa.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Valissa: I giggled "Yeah thats right" I then look at the dragon who sniffed me.I petted his nose "its ok,im nice.Not thoes grouchy people" I kissed his nose.I loved the feeling of his skin,it was nice,and how the sun just beated on his scales,remarkable.When Icer's scales are being hit by the sun,he looks like water.I giggled at the thought. I then looked at Brad "Ill drop this meat off,get icer and come back,alright?" I smile warmly

Dimitri: "Im very sure,Im acually done with my cutting of logs today.So im free for the rest of the time." I gave her a friendly kiss on the head "ill see you soon then?" i asked.I cant believe I just kissed her head.I hope she doesnt get mad or anything.When girls are mad at me...its kinda upsetting.She was perfect,just for me
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Mal: "Yea, soon." I could feel my cheeks blushing when he kissed my head. I turned my face away so he couldn't see. Then I looked at him again, and gave him a big hug. "Meet me by the river in about an hour."

Brad: I nod. "Yea, thats perfectly fine! He's welcome to come too if he wants." I offered. I'm sure Maachite wouldn't mind someone to play with. They were, in all reasoning, still hatchlings.

(Writer's block. :/)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:05 pm

XD i know me too im just trying to make mine long XDDD

Dimitri: "river,in a hour...Alright.Ill try,cause I still need to put these away and clean up.I'll probly make it as expected" I hugged her back then pulled away "Well,Ill see you soon,be sure to get a lamp or something so we arent in pitch blackness" I chuckled and started walking away "Bye Mal!" Waved nd went home

Valissa: "He'll come,trust me.If I whisle,he'll come.But I wont do that because I dont want him to get confused since he had only had little food to eat.So yeah! Ill be right back" I run back home,fill Icer's big bucket and then ride him back to brads.When Icer lands,I slide off and smiled "Icer,make a friend" I giggled and walked over to brad.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Ugh, I have to go. :/ Idk when im gunna be back, might be a few days. I'm going to stay with my sister. BYEE
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:17 pm

awwww bai
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:59 pm

xXFallenXx wrote:((Fire wolf, if your girl is 15, your dragon cant be older than a year. And please make a boy. :) ))

ok i fixed it
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:57 pm

((Accepted Firewolf.))

Mal: "See ya!" I went into the little store, and bought meat with what little money I still had. Then I went home. Well... to what I called home. It was a little cave I had found at the base of a mountain in the Spine. I walked in the mouth of the cave and saw Onyx already inside, sleeping like a cat.

Brad: Malachite sniffed at Icer, obviously intrigued. I laughed. Malachite had never seen another dragon up close before. I nudged him a little, and MAlachite jumped. "Calm down boy. Make friends." I looked at Valissa and smiled.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next