RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

5 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 8 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  You are who? Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Rory: I jump back off the horse and bow absolutely serious, “Rory Rain it’s is a pleasure to meet you BlackIce,” I extend my hand to the horse again and the horse reaches out with its nose to touch it. Then I walk up close to its ear and wishper, “Let’s leave them in the dust huh,” I smile at the horse as it paws the ground, I climb back on an grin at Jace “We’re ready you?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 8 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Brad: I cup her cheek with one hand, and pull back a little, enough to look into her eyes. "I love you.... So much...." I chuckle to myself. I hadn't know her long at all, but I could just tell. My heart was hers completely. She could crush it, burn it, stomp on it.. But it would still beat for her.

Mal: I laugh quietly and touch his shoulder, then go down his chest, tracing the muscles. "C'mon babe. The sun is up." I started singing. I wasn't american idol worthy, but I was told my voice was very pretty and pleasant to listen too.

Jace: I look down at my own horse. She norted and nodded her head. I sighed. "Are you ready to win?? Cause I don't ride horses very good."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Valissa: I looked in his eyes "I love you so much too" I gave him all my love and I liked it.He was just perfect for me.I wished we could be together forever.

DImitri:smiled and then listened to her sing "I love your voice" i said softly and kissed her collar bone
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 20, 2012 12:00 am

Brad: I smiled happily and kissed her again, softly on the lips. It sent another thrill through me. Her lips were SO soft... Like rose petals.

Mal: I looked down at him and smiled a little. His lips left a tingly feeling where they touched. "Why thank you...."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 20, 2012 8:39 am

Dimitri: I pulled away and smiled.I hugged her close "I love you so much Mal..I really do and nothing can break us apart,alright?" I Kissed her softly and pulled away,moving a strand of her hair from her face.

Valissa: I closed my eyes kissing him back,I lived kissing him.His lips are soft,like clouds.Even though I had never touched a cloud before.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 20, 2012 11:10 am

Mal: I snuggled closer to him. Maybe staying in bed wasn't duch a bad idea. I just wanted to lay here in his arms. And after last night... WOAH. It had been amazing. XD "I love you too."

Brad: After a little more kissing, I pulled away relectantly. "So what do we have planned for today?" I said as I trailed my fingers very slowly from her lowerback, to her hips, up her side, her arms, to her shoulders.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 20, 2012 2:56 pm

valissa: I looked in his eyes as he pulled away "Nothing at all.You can make plans for us if you would like to" I loked how his fingers ran up my sides and things like that.It felt nice

Dimitri: Hugged her close "Good" i loved our little game lastnight "If you dont want a child Mal,I suggest you take the pill" I told her.Pressing a kiss to her head
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun May 20, 2012 7:37 pm

sorry it be short WB

Rory: I laugh and ask my horse to gallop but I don’t go to fast just in case Jace really does fall off or something. I would feel horrible if it did after all the nice things he has done for me.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Mal: I froze as he said "child". Well.... I hadn't thought about that. I looked up at him, suddenly nervous. "Dimitri... I.. Uh... Do... well do YOU want a child?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly. What if I was pregnant? I mean I wanted a child but I wasn't planning on it until marrige and OMG I could only imagine the pain of childbirth... I started breathing heavier, getting scared. I did want a kid... But I was scared Dimitri didn't, or I wouldn't be a good mother. AHHHHH

Brad: I shrugged. "We could go to the lake, or go on some magic adventure that would take us to the elves forest." I smiled as I got a mysterious and devilish smile on my face. "There are stories about elves whom have been outcast for practicing in the dark magic. Deprived of contact with others, they soon go mad, and start luring pretty human girls into the forest..." I lightly trailed my fingers from her knees up her thigh. "And once the girl unknowingly walks to her fate... they reach out and EAT HER ALIVE!!" As I yelled those last 3 words, I swiftly wrapped my arms around her, my lips going to her neck, biting the skin gently and affectionately.

Jace: I slapped the reins, and dug my heels into the horses sides, and he spurred ahead, becoming level with RAchel. I looked over and laughed.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 20, 2012 10:00 pm

xXFallenXx wrote:Mal: I froze as he said "child". Well.... I hadn't thought about that. I looked up at him, suddenly nervous. "Dimitri... I.. Uh... Do... well do YOU want a child?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly. What if I was pregnant? I mean I wanted a child but I wasn't planning on it until marrige and OMG I could only imagine the pain of childbirth... I started breathing heavier, getting scared. I did want a kid... But I was scared Dimitri didn't, or I wouldn't be a good mother. AHHHHH

Brad: I shrugged. "We could go to the lake, or go on some magic adventure that would take us to the elves forest." I smiled as I got a mysterious and devilish smile on my face. "There are stories about elves whom have been outcast for practicing in the dark magic. Deprived of contact with others, they soon go mad, and start luring pretty human girls into the forest..." I lightly trailed my fingers from her knees up her thigh. "And once the girl unknowingly walks to her fate... they reach out and EAT HER ALIVE!!" As I yelled those last 3 words, I swiftly wrapped my arms around her, my lips going to her neck, biting the skin gently and affectionately..

Dimitri: "Yes,of course.I had always wanted a child" I smiled and kissed her head "but dont be nervous." I heard it in her voice already.I was getting very worred at the moment.And then she started to breathe heavyer "Mal let me get you a glass of water" I wanted her to calm down.I was getting completely worried now.

Valissa: I was listening to him ask he spoke about this elf story.I smiled a bit as his hand trailed up my leg.I go so into the story once he yelled I screamed and then laughed as he grabbed me and nibbled on my skin on my neck "oh no!" i said as if I was acting in a play "help me please! im getting eatend by an elf!" I laughed more and wrapped my arms around him like a hug
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Mal: I was too deep in my worried thoughts. "What If im not a good mother? What if he or she doesn't like me? What if I die in childbirht?" I looked up suddenly, and saw Dimitri's face. It was covered in worry. I immediately took a deep breath. "I'm okay.... I think." I ran a hand through my hair.

Brad: I laughed against her skin as she screamed. I kissed her neck where I had gently bitten, then raised my head to look at her, the devil-ish smile still there. "Don't scream... You know you like it." I say with a wink.

((Would you mind so terribly as to go to stories and read what I put? Lol I was hoping for some helpful cirtiques but so far, none.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 21, 2012 7:54 am

wait what do u mean? XD

Valissa: I loved how he pressed his lips against my neck,I looked at him when he had raised his head with his devil-ish smile.I couldnt help but giggle "You know i love it." I told him,my arms sliding from his embrace and i slid them around his neck.

Dimitri: "Mal...are you worried about what might happen?" my heart was already beating slightly faster,I was woried and I still am "If you hold this kid,I swear to you that I wil protect you at all costs." I gently brushed her cheek
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 pm

hello what have i missed
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue May 22, 2012 6:10 pm

NEvermind lol. And HEY Fire-Wolf. :) You haven't really missed much........

Brad: I chuckled and kissed her forehead as she slid her arms around my neck. "You'd better... If you didn't, I'd have to figure out another way to please you." My hand slipped under her shirt, touching the bare skin on her hip.

(BTW, Britt, Mal was saying that stuff outloud.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Valissa: "You already please me enough" I smiled and then blushed as his hand went under my shirt.His warm hands made chills run down my spine.

Dimitri: "Mal..how can you be so sure about that? I know you'll be a great mother.The child would love you.He or she wouldnt hate you one bit.Dont think like that.Dying at childbirth..You wont.I'll make sure of it.Trust me." I gently brushed her cheek
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue May 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Luna-she was flying high in the sky on Yuna's back

Alex-exporing the forest
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 12:19 pm

fire wolf i miss you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu May 24, 2012 1:00 pm

missed you too
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 11:03 pm

its me umbrie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri May 25, 2012 9:17 am

Brad: I trailed my fingers in a little circle on her skin. I smiled, "Soo whatcha wanna do today babe?"

Mal: I scooted closer to him and snuggled against his warm body, buring my face against his chest. "I do trust you.."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri May 25, 2012 12:50 pm

You are who? wrote:Link: I stumble into town hungry, I havn't eaten in days and I wont eat raw meat like forest. He's off hunting again he tried to cook my meat but it didn't work. I come to the first house I see and knock on the door, hoping I will find food or work.

hey fire wolf, if you want I'll rp with you with this guy, his skelly is like around page 6 or 7
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed May 30, 2012 7:20 pm

ok

Luna-she has Yuna circle around the town before landing in the forest when she told her to wait and walked into town when she sees to young man knocking on doors. so she walk over to him "do you need help with something?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Link: I look up at the girl, she is pretty, "Do you have any work I could do?" I ask, "I'm very hungry but I will work for it I promis," I feel like I'm begging and I hate that, but I have to get food or I'm just going to die so I do it any way.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu May 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Luna-"you could help on my dad's farm outside town, otherwise that is the best i have"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Link: I smile, "Sounds great, but I have to warn you I've never doen that sort of thing before,"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next