RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Valissa: I waved and walked over "lets hope they dont fght.Icer is too nice." i giggled and looked at icer "be a good boy now,you hear?" I blew a kiss at icer "momma loves you" I look at Brad "ok,should we go in?" I ask him.Of course I wouldnt just walk into his house,that was pretty rude to do "and if there is anything you need help with,I dont mind to help"

Dimitri: I put the food away,washed up and such.Once I had finished I had taken Fire to the river since I wasnt walking.once he had landed and layed down.I slid off and sat at the end of the river,waiting for Mal.I could never resist her,she was beautiful.She was perfect for me,nice,kind,funny,gentle.Just plain perfect
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Mal: The sun was setting low in the sky. The color of the sunset... It was my favorite color in the world. Just beautiful. I flew on Onyx above the clouds. When the white, fluffy clouds parted, I could see the river far below, and a flash on light on scales. Fire and Dimitri. I smiled to myself. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I guided Onyx down, and he landed beside Fire. I slid off and smiled at Dimitri. "Hey Stranger."

Brad: I chuckled softly as Malachite blew a smoke ring and took off to the sky with a roar. I looked back at Valissa. "Of course you can come inside. I was just adding another room. Don't ask why, cause there isn't really a reason." I lead her through the door into the little house. "It's not much, but its what I call home."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Valissa: "its pretty nice,I can always extend it for you if you want.If you ever need one." I looked around and smiled "Should we finish that spare room that you had mentioned? or we're gonna sit outside and watch the sunset?" I always loved to watch the sunset,it was always nice,pretty.And if he came with me,he would make it even more nice.

Dimtiri: I looked over and smiled.Speak of the angel. "Hello Mal.Didnt take you too long.I expected you to dress the nicest you can" I chuckled "even if you did,you would look wonderful." I smiled warmly and patted the grass next to me "c'mon sit" I said softly and nicely "I dont bite" I laughed and leaned back so I was proped up on my arms
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Mal: I looked down at my loose fitting black leather riding pants and my tight black tank top. I shrugged, "I didn't have enough time to change and I didn't think you would mind." I laughed as I thought of something. "Haha, what would you do if I showed up in high heels and a dress?" I plopped down beside him, but I kinda lost my balance on the way down and almost fell. But I grabbed onto his arm to steady myself, and my cheeks turned red. "Sorry.."

Brad: "I can do it, but you can help if you want. But I've been working all day, so how about we just watch the sunset?" I smiled and looked at her. Did she like watching the sunset? I know I do...... But what if she thought it was boring? "I mean, only if you want to of course...."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Dimtri: "its fine no worries" I smiled "and if I seen you in high heels and a dress I would say you look very beautiful.But you dont need anything else to make you even more beautiful.Your fine the way you are" I look at her with a faint blush on my cheeks "to be honest,you dont need anything to make you look beautiful."

Valissa: "sure! I would love to,I love watching the sunset,its calming and beautiful." So he like it too!? That was great! that made me smile happily. "its like a icecream in the sky.Or something.Watching the sunset was my favorite doing since I was smaller.What about you?" I look at him,a blush on my cheeks with a smile
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Brad: I looked down for a second. "I haven't watched the sunset since my mother died. We used to watch it together. But, if I had to choose someone to watch it with, It would be you." I looked back up and smiled. Then I took her hand, and led her gently outside to the little rise that overlooked the town.

Mal: I smiled and looked down, flattered. "Thanks." I looked up and met his beautiful eyes. How many times had I looked into them and been lost? Eh, I'd lost count. But I just couldnt stop. I found myself leaning slightly forward. I blinked and leaned back to where I was, and looked away. "So..... uh, how was your day?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Dimtri: I smiled and couldnt help but cup her cheek and kiss her softly then pulled away "My day was boring,untill now" I looked in her eyes "You know,I have liked you ever since I had met you.but I wanted our bond to grow before I even took a step up and confessed.I guess tonight what the time I would do that."

Valissa:"Im sorry for your loss.." I lowered my eyes then I blushed a bit when he took my hand and blushed more when he said that if he had to choose someone to watch the sunset,it would be me.I smiled and Looked up at him "really? it would be me? I thought I would just be someone thats not me.I believe im not really pretty...thats why I would always compliment the sunset.To make me feel better"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Brad: I chuckled softly. "Lissa, to me, you are the sunset." I squeezed her hand gently. Was I moving to fast? Jeez, I was sounding desperate....

Mal: My heart was pounding and I couldn't form a word. I just blinked and stared at him, my mouth slightly open, my lips tingling from his kiss. He liked me? Always had? "I... Uh..." I finally was able to form a sentence. "I have liked you alot since day one. I didn't know you liked me back though. You always seemed to act more... Older brother-ish..."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Dimitri: I chuckled "I was sort of raised like that.I tend to hide my crushes just to get them thinking" I pulled from her and lay on my back looking at the sky "Im glad we confessed,I had always waited for this day.I would sit in my room and think of you,you know that?" I ask and looked at her.I couldnt stop smiling or looking at her

Valissa: I blushed more with a giggle "you think so?" I ask him "do I have orange,pink and purple in me?" I giggled again.Maybe I was thoes colors.Looking at him just made me want to lose myself
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:40 pm

I have to go... Sorry.Bye!!
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:40 pm

awww
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 am

xXFallenXx wrote:((Accepted Firewolf.))

yay!
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Mal: I blushed and layed down too, looking back at him. "Did you really? I thought about you too....." I reached for his hand and touched it gently. I didn't know if he was big on holding hands or not, but it was worth a shot.

Brad: I laughed. She was so funny and smart...... "I'm not sure what color you are, but you inspire me, just like the sunset....." I looked out at the spectacular view.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Valissa: I look at the sunset,how beautiful it was.I cant believe someone like him acually liked me for who I was. "Am I that interesting?" I asked.I never thought I was,I only thought i was just smart and silent.I dunno but around him,I speak more than anything I dont know why but I just do and I am all bubbly

Dimitri: I held her hand And looked at her "thats good.You would think 'will he like me? are we made for eachother?' but I dont believe you would think that.The only thing you would think is 'will we be a perfect couple'" I hoped i was right,maybe wrong.But still I love her for her.Nothing else

din din
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Brad: Did she really not see how amazing and special she was?? How can I see it so clearly and her not see it all? "You are amazing, smart, funny..... Very interesting." I know I have looks (Not the best tho) and I can be charming, but I never expected to get to talk to a girl like her.

Mal: "I thought about what we do when we are together and knowing that I loved you, and we would be amazing together.... But I didn't know you liked me, so it was all a dream to me then.." I felt like I was rambling on and on. I bit my lip and looked at him.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:20 pm

g2g byee
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Valissa: "So I am that great" I thought aloud "No one has ever said something like that to me before.Really." I held his hand and blushed a bit,my hand tightting slightly on his.I really liked him,and he was so nice,and kind,and even cool.I wouldnt mind wanting to be his girlfriend.Is that bad? Even though we just met,it felt like many years since I known him

Dimitri: "Most dreams come true,if you didnt know" I kissed her cheek "and most of them,are the ones you always wanted to come true,like mine.Just came true" My heart pumped and everything.She was my love of my life and sooon I would love to marry her and everything,no matter what it took to marry her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:17 pm

May I join to?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Luna-she walks around the forest
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:21 pm

((Of course you can!!))

Brad: I chuckled to myself. I'm I that great, she says.... She was cute... Adorable... Beautiful.... Even sexy. I tightened my hand when she tightened hers. I looked into her eyes. "You are THAT great."

((We need a little drama. >:) Just to keep it interesting...... I have something in mind but idk))

Mal: I blushed and turned my head to look at him. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. NOTHING could take me away. I leaned in to kiss him again when I saw a shadow flicker at the corner of my eye. "What the..." I gasped and dove forward, pushing Dimitri to the ground just as an arrow sliced the air right where our heads had been. "Dimitri Run!!!" I screamed, pulling him to his feet as two black shapes slithered from the nearby forest.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:30 pm

(ok)
Name~Rory Rain
Nickname~none
Gender~F
Age~16
Dragon~silver, star, F 2
Personality~Is friendly and happy she only wants to help but she can get herslef into truble when she trys.
History~Lived on a farm near the spine untill the villagers ran her and her dragon off, she's been living in the spine hunting for herself since
Looks~(sorry no pic) short and small build, brown hair and eyes, perfect teeth and Freckles

(I'll make a boy tomorrow I might have to go soon but I'll be back tomorrow)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Okay, thats perfect for now. :) Accepted!
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Rory: I walk into a strange town the second one this week wondering if I'll be able to get a good deal on the pelts I'm carrying. The cluster of houses grow nearer and I hear star in my mind 'stay out of truble, you don't want to repeat last time when I had to come get you,' 'Don't worry," I think back, "If the deal's bad I'll just let it go."
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:35 pm

DImitri: "No,you go! now,hurry" I helped her on her dragon "Go,I dont want anything to happen to you.Ill be fine,Dont worry about me" I gave her a quick kiss and seen Fire get up and roar if anyone was going to fight,it was going to be me,not Mal.If anything happened to her,I would pretty much just break into a million pieces.I pulled my sword out from the rope I had around Fire's neck,Game on.

Valissa: I smiled more with a blush and leaned on him slightly.I didnt know what to say,no one had thought of me this way.Even though I had just thought of that like a minute ago.I just felt like turning and then kissing him.I had never had my first kiss,not yet anyway but I do think that I would have my first kiss with him.This is the only kiss I want to have with him.I dont want my lips meeting anyone elses.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Mal: "I won't leave you!! I fought them before... They are after me!" I pulled my sword out too, and Onyx leaped off the ground hovering.

Raz'ac 1: Shot an arrow at Onyx.
Raz'ac 2: Shot one straight at Dimitri.

Brad: My heart was pounding also, and I kissed the side of her face. I kissed her again, a little lower. Then I placed one at the corner of her jaw. With each kiss I got braver. Then one on her cheek.... Then one right by her mouth. Then I looked her in the eyes, then brushed my lips softly against her perfect, full ones.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next