RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 10 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Shadow- immediantly runs to a tree and growls at a chipmunk

Max- sighs, knowing most faes probably were taken, and the ones that werent probaby werent desperate enough for him. He decided to do the one thing that made him feel better, he went to the forest and ran.

Last edited by hipponess on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 10 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Soul
"Don't scare him"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Amanda- "How he com bak?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Soul
"He won't come down if you do that"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Amanda- frowns and stops. Then she sits and waits. After a minute, she gets impatient and walks to Soul and says "I hungy"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm

She's still to long for meat so she still suckles

Soul
I lay on my side so she can suckle
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Rachel- sits on a tree branch, her heat scent spreading around her.

I know, shes like 4 weeks i think, maybe 3

Amanda: suckles, she had long ago gotten over the fact that it was boring
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Soul
I nudge her alittle
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Amanda- looks up at her mom with a what? look, still suckling
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Soul
I look over at the chipmunk on the tree trunk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Amanda- whispers softly "chipmunk" and, almost magically, he turned, jumped off the tree, and came alittle closer
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Soul
I smile
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Amanda- "Come cwoser" she whispers again, and the chpmunk comes almost to her
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Soul
I raise an eye brow
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:05 pm

she has a weird gift with animals, and, believe it or not, i do too. Ive actully 'squirell whispered' before...it was weird....

Amanda- looks at it and says softly, no longer whispering "Here" when it comes to her, she puts her head down for it to get on but it doesnt get the message so she says "On" then puts her head down again. The chipmunk got on, and ate a nut he had been holding. Amanda smiles at her mom "Look"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Soul
"Cool"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Amanda: the chipmunk jumps down and scurries away. Amanda yawns, the sun is starting to set
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Soul
I pick her up and walk to the den and lay down with her beside me
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Angel- licks Soul "Love you" curls up by her stomache and slowly falls asleep
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Soul
I smile "Love you too"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:43 pm

MORNING!!

Amanda: wakes up, and, seeing her mom asleep, walks to the edge of the den and looks outside, then lays down right there

Angel- starts to worry about Skull (if hes back then..)wakes up to se Dawn paying with Tiny and smiles

Last edited by hipponess on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Skull
I slowly walk back my head very low
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Angel- there is a gust of wind and i catch Skulls scent. Making sure not to disturb any of the pups, she walks to the front of the den and around. She sees a dark figure walking sowly, and knows its Skull. She sits at the entrance, waiting
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Skull
I walk into the den not looking up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Angel- she walks into the den and rubs Skulls back with her paw "sweetie" she says softly, very queitly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next