RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 13 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Derek

"I know my eyes are useally this color" he sniffed the ground, then the air, his picked black fur,blend in with the woods
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 13 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Sara
"What are doing"

Oh I joined your wolf rp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Derek

"Hmm Trying to Get the Scent of My Friends" i howled

My wolves

come running
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Sara
I flick my tail "Found them" I smirk heat scent still there
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Derek

"Ha I did too" smiled sorta
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Sara
"Oh my god you smiled" I say laughing a little
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Derek

stoped smileing "i smile when im kind of happy, but im not"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Sara
"Well then meany"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Derek

he frowned and walked off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Sara
Walks with Soul "Wow not even a thanks"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Derek

"Why cant there be a girl like me..." he frowned
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Sara
I jump up into a tree above a herd of beer. I claws came out as I watch the biggest buck. I smirk and jump down on the deer cracking it's neck with snarls
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Derek

sees a Buck Wondering Alone, i slowly got too it, i snarl and sprint at it, i slid under biting its stumich stamming it done, i slice its neck
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Sara
I slam the buck to the ground and snap its neck then cut into its meat
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Derek

[b]layed down and ate the buck[/u]
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Sara
I start to eat the buck and when I finish I sling the buck onto my back an walk back to camp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Derek

I Lay there tired i slept near the buck, with blood on my mouth
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Sara
I drip the buck by the food den
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Angel- didnt say anything to Skull, afraid it would upset him. She knew new wolves had joined. She licked Skull and walked out of the den, quickly picking up the scents of the new wolves. In the woods. Well, it just so happened that that was where she was going for a walk/hunt. The food den was getting low. She spots and elk herd, a mother and her baby strggling to keep up. She waits for the right moment, crouches low and slowly crawls toward them. She ctaches a few more, then swings them on her back and puts them in the food den.

Derek has to earn Co-Alpha, not just be placed there for no reason. Toughness has nothing to do with the placing by the way. Ok, well it does have something to do with it, but its not everything
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Skull
I lay down with the pups
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Derek

as he came back to camp he barked at Skylar too come here nicely

Skylar

came running "yes derek?"

Derek

"I Got some dead deer too take too dakota,u and me and the others"

Skylar

"Okay" helped take it to my wolves
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Sara
I was walking around the camp with Soul making sure everything was good
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Derek

he was on the cliff, looking down,he howled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Sara
I hear the wind and perk my ears up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Rachel- she waks around camp, her heat scent still high.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next