RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 14 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Sara
My head snaps over to Rachel And I growl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 14 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:59 pm

rachel hears a grrowl and look sat sarah, growlingl low. ''wgat the f did I do?''
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Sara
I look where she was stepping and growl again
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:07 pm

rachel looks at her feet not seeing anything wrong
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Sara
"Your standing on my herbs"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 pm

rachel- "o my god so have a fit about it." she continued walking, her heat scent strong

Last edited by Respect the cat on Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Angel- she walks back into the den and lays down. She rests her head on Skulls bak "I love you"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14