RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 12 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 am

Skull
I growl and bare my teeth

Sara
I stand infront of Skull "Knock it off Skull!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 12 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:31 am

Derek

he growled deep hearing him growl, and snap "DONT START SHIT WITH ME! ALL I DO IS WALK IN HERE QUIETLY ALL U DO IS GROWL AT ME LIKE IM A FUCKING PREDITOR!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 am

Sara
"KNICK IT OFF BOTH OF YOU!" I turn to Skull "I know dad passed but do t be a jerk!!"

Our other RPS !!!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:35 am

Derek

his ears flatted, his teeth still bareing, he walked to the lake, and sat down "Every time, i walk and join a pack, the Alpha hates me Cuz im Quiet! whats the problem of walking in and being quiet!" i heard him saying dad past away "Even tho his dad past away doesnt mean to be a fucking Bitch" he said QUIETLY to Dakota
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:37 am

Skull
"Fine but he pisses me or anyone off he's going into battle with me" I say walking into my den with the pups

Sara
I shake my head but remember dad as my eyes tear up. I wipe my eyes and walk into the woods
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:40 am

P.s No wolf i ever played in rp with Never Beat Derek

Derek

he walked around, everytime he saw the Alpha He thought [Stuborn] he kept walking seeing a dead bull elk carcass and layed down and ate
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:43 am

Skull is Alpha so he WILL win. No one can beat the alpha

Sara
I sigh and walk along the trails of the woods
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:44 am

-.-of coarse

Derek

he sat there with Dakota "I cant be in a pack with an Alpha who doesnt like me"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:45 am

Sara
"He doesn't hate you" I say walking out of the woods and look at him

Well it was in the rules on the very first part of this rp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:46 am

gtg bye
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 am

Aw!!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 am

Derek can be co-alpha sence hes the second toughest...

Derek

she glard at her, "Who are you? are you like the beta or whatever, are you like the alpha rude for no reason....." he said sorta meanly, he felt melancholic inside
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 am

This isn't my RP. But I can make one for us

Sara
"Don't need to get rude. You try having your father suffer dieing. He won't even talk to his own mate without blowing up"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Derek

"If my father died i woudnt be rude i would be ddepressed and sad, not threatening people and bareing teeth and being rude!" he let out a breath "Im sorry im just mad that hes mad at me for no reason, and yes i know how it feels my family all died from hunters"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Sara
"He's different. That's why....."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Derek

he huffed, and Barked, not meanly,Walked off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Sara
I sigh and walk back into the woods
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Derek

He Howled, Him and his friends sprinted threwout the woods
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Sara
I head back to the camp my heat scent still high in the air as I walked to my den
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Derek

He Frozed he fell flying across teh ground hiting a tree, he layed there unconsious
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Sara
I stop and turn around hearing a bang. I call Soul as we both trot to where Derek was
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Derek

he layed there blood on his back, he had drips of blood ocome out his mouth
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Sara
I smell blood and run to him. I shake my head and help Soul heal him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Derek

when she healed him, he snaped his eyes open and flew up, he glared at Them Both his eyes blood red
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Sara
I back up a little "Hey we healed you from being all bloody"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next