RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 7 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Soul
I curl around her

Skull
I sit outside the den
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 7 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Amanda- smiles in her sleep at the feel of her moms warm fur

Rodney- "Why do they hate me?" he asked Skull
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Skull
"Because you new"

Soul
I smile and nuzzle her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Rodney- sighs and lays down inside the den

Angel- "Everyone outside"

Rodney, Dawn Danny- walk outside and to the park, lead by their mom
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Tiny,Tiger and Amber
They follow their mom and dad to the Park?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 pm

sorry, i ment the like the open space thats protected by a ton of trees, i call it the pup park because theres low trees pups can climb on, and butterflies to chase

Rodney- runs around, pretty fast

Dawn- plays with Tiny

Danny- sniffs around
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Danny- climbs on one of the low trees
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Tiny
I play with Dawn

Amber
I run around kicking up flowers

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Angel- "Hey Amber, dont do that" she yells then looks at SKull, "Hey, why dont we have a little fun too.." pushes him and runs across the field, hoping this time hed actually chase her instead of, like last time just stand there.

Amanda- wakes up and ooks at SOul again "mae" tries to saymmom
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Soul
I smile "Mom"

Amber
I glare at her

Skull
I look at her and shake my head no
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:36 pm

looked at Amber or Angel?

Amanda- "Ma" gets closer
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Angel

Soul
I smile and nuzzle her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Angel- sighs and runs back to him "Come on! Atleast run with me" runs as fast as she can around the feild, panting

Amanda- "Mom" smiles at Soul
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Soul
I smile and nod "Yes mom"

Skull
I watch her raising an eye brow
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Amanda- "wesh mom"

Angel- runs a few more laps. slowing down as she realizes that no matter how hard she tries she cannot get Skull to run, and she doesnt know why. its just exercise. Then she thought why doesnt he ever want to have fun? sighs and slows to a trot, then pads around

Danny- climbs a low tree and barks at a squirell
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Soul
I laugh Alittle

Skull
I look at the pups and lay down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Amanda- tilts her head

Angel- looks at Skull and climbs up in a high tree watching the pups

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Soul
I lick her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Amanda
My tiny tonuge licks Souls fur
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Soul
I smile and nuzzle her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:15 pm

over the next 5 days, Amanda grows alot, and Angels pups start to want to hunt

Amanda
suckles but it getting tired of it "ometing else" she says to Soul, giving her puppy eyes

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Pups don't wean untill 6 weeks which means they suckle untill then

Soul
"Sorry babe but no"

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:21 pm

i know, Amanda just wants something else, thats gunna be her personality- curious, gets bored of stuff easily

Amanda
I whine but snuggle up in my moms fur

Rodney
I look outside the den "When can we learn to hunt?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Skull
"In a little bit!" I growl and walk around the camp upset

Soul
I smile and lay my head down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Angel
I sigh "Rodney, youve asked that every day for like a week! Ask again and during the first time we take you guys out to hunt, you will be with a pup-sitter!" i say angeriy
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next