RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 6 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Angel- looks at Skull then back at Soul. "Its up to you, we already have 5, i wouldnt mind one more but if you want him you can have him"

Rodney- is getting impatient
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 6 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Soul
"I can take him in..."

Skull
I look at our den then the pup then to Soul then Angel
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 pm

this is turning in a different direstion than i wanted....can we just pretend Angel didnt call for Soul?

Angel- "Do you wanna come with us" looks at Skull, making sure hes ok with it

Rodney- :Sure, i guess"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Unless you wanna make another pup for Soul

Skull
I turn and trot into the woods
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:52 pm

sure

Angel- puts him in the den where the pups are waking up

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Amber
I wake up and see a new pup a d growl not knowing who he was
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Angel- barks to wake the other pups up

Dawn and Danny wake up and growl at the pup aso

Angel- "Stop growling, this is your new brother, Rodney"

Rodney- "Hi" he says shortly

Name: Amanda
Personality (optional): unknown
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Looks: blueish purplish, basically a cool dark color, but not black (cuter than it sounds)
Other: born, then gave away to the alpha by her anonymous mother

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Tiny and Tiger
They wake up and glare at the pup

Amber
I glare at the pup knowing he will be the one who gets everything

Soul
I lay down by my den
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Rodney- looks at Tiger, seeing they were about the same size, and then the other boy, Danny, seeing he was much larger than him

Angel- looks at Amber and, seeing something different in her glare, takes her outside the den. "Whats wrong"

A mother with her head down comes holding a baby "Take her please take good care of her" she says to the alpha, obviously crying. she sets the pup down carefully and runs off out of the territory..

Angel- she looks at the pup and orders Dawn to watch her, and she does "NOw whats wrong
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Amber
"We all don't want him. We know we will fav him"

Skull
I look at the new pup and tilt my head
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Angel- looks at Angel "we will not, im orry you feel that way, but we wont. I promise, and tell the others that too" nuzzles her then nudges her back in the den, and grabs the other pup from Dawn. "Someone, i couldnt see who, just came and said she couldnt take care of her. Then she ran off. And obviously we cant take care of her...hey, hasnt Soul always wanted a pup?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Skull
"Ya..." I call for Soul

Soul
I trot to them "Ya?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Angel- hides the pup behind her and says "We know how youve always wanted a pup" moves away and sets the pup in front of Soul. "And one just happened to show up at our denstep, we thought you might like her."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Soul
"Aw she's so cute"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Angel- "Shes all yours if you want her" smiles

Amanda- sleeps
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Soul
"Ill take her" i smile and pick her up and trot to my den
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Angel- goes back in her den and looks at the pups then at Skull "I think its time for them to start learning how to hunt"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Skull
"Not yet. We should get them use to the new pup before they hunt him"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Angel- laughs "ok"

Rodney- "whats your name" he says to Tiger

Amanda- wakes up and opens her eyes and looks at Soul, not knowing that she wasnt her mommy
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Soul
I lay down putting her by my side

Skull
I smile

Tiger
"Its Tiger"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Amanda- snuggles into her fur and tries to suckle

if a wolf doesnt have pups, an adopted pup cant feed right? i forget

Rodney- "Cool name"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Unless there in a stage of something

Soul
I nuzzle her

Tiger
"Ya thanks"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Amanda- suckels

so can she suckle?

Rodney- nods alittle
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Ya

Soul
Smiles

Tiger
I lay down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Amanda- finishes and sleeps

Rodney- sits down by the edge of th edn.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next