RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 5 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 am

Danny- "Woah, just wanted to pway fight"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 5 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 am

Tiger
"You wanna play to much....."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 am

Danny- gets up "Your too serios! You NEVER wanna play!!!!" frowns and walks away and back to the flowers
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 am

Tiger
I roll my eyes and jump around the the puddle
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:19 am

can Dawn look after Tiny, like protect her cuz shes so small, and be best friends with Amber when shes older?

Angel- "Its getting dark, time to go in kids" once all the pups are there, she walks back to the den with her family

Dawn and Danny- walk to the den
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 am

Tiny,Tiger and Amber
They all walk back to the den and inside it

Idk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:32 am

Danny- crashes

Dawn- stays up and thinks of the meat, full but wanting more (like me on thanksgiving XD)

Angel- lays next to Skull

GTG
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Tiny,Tiger and Amber
Go to sleep in the bed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Angel- lays on the alpha rock after making sure everyone was asleep, For some reason, she had a feeling someone was coming
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Skull
I walk around the camp baring my teeth
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Angel- figures hes looking for her and barks, signaling shes at the Rock

but seriously do you want me to make Amanda a boy?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:59 pm

It would even out the mount of pups 3 females 3 males

Skull
"What?" I say and tilt my head at her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Angel- "Nothing, you looked like you were looking for me, so i told you i was at the ro-" sees a movement in the distance and stands up alertly, knowing \she had that feeling for a reason

ok, ill change it after this post
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Skull
I growl and trot to the alpha rock and let out a deep snarl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Angel- "stop. It looks small"

Name: Rodney
Personality (optional): strong, looks out for family
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Looks: pure white, gray piercing eyes
Other: soon to be mother and father- Angel and Skull, about the same size as Tiger

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Rodney- moves closer and sees a fae and brute on a rock. The brute looks mean, the fae not so much. He walks almost to the rock, stopping about 10 yards away
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Skull
I look at the wolf and glare a little
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Angel- her voice soft but strong, "Whats your name"

Rodney- "Rodney"

Angel- "Whos your mom"

Rodney- "She died in a fire." his fur was covered in little pieces of ash, Angel just now oticed
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Skull
I walk to him and pick him up and walk him closer to the rock
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Angel- jumps down and since the stream was next to the AR, i hold him just above it, cleaning him

Rodney- "Thanks now put me down"

Angel- walks to where Skull is, puts Rodney down then whispers to Skull "Know anyone who'd want him?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Skull
"Soul might but I don't know"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Angel- howls for Soul, and when she gets there nods to Rodney "You want 'im?"

Rodney- is laying down
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Soul
I look down at the pup "Where did you find him?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Angel- "He found us. Said he came from a fire, where his mother died"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Soul
"If you guys don't want him I'll take him"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next