RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 2 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Angel- sighs as Dawn is the only pup she has left. She cries silently

Danny- clings on his back
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 2 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Skull
I walk to a hidden meadow and lay the pups down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Angel- "I love you baby" she whispers to Dawn

Dawn- "Wv bu to"

Danny- plays with Amber
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Amber
I laugh and paw his nose running around

Skull
I bring them some meat they can eat

Tiger and Tiny
Eat some meat loving it
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Danny- laghs and eats the meat
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Amber
I go eat some meat
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm

after about half a week, Danny starts to miss his mom

Danny- "Daddy, i mis momy"

ANgel- thinks of how good of an alpha Amber woud have been, not that Dawn wouldnt be
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Skull
"She needs to learn that I'm not her little toy that will do everything she wants me to do"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Danny- tilts his head
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Skull
"Nevermind"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Angel- "Come here sweetie" stands up and puts dawn on her back, then walks to the Alpha Rock and howls for all the wolves in the territory to come

All my wolves- come

Dannny- shrugs and nudges Amber to wake up "Play wif me sissy"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Skull
"Follow me I have get get something from my den" I put the pups on my back and carry them to my den my scent going through the camp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Angel- smells his scent and rns to the den, determined not to let him do anything in this pack again
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Skull
I grab a few things I was to give to all the pups that were pure. They were crowns covered in priceless herbs that never could be found
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Angel- had already given one to Dawn "Take nothing else, and dont come back" licks the pups and growls at Skull
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Um he hid the crowns where NO ONE could have found them. He was the one who made them so Dawn didn't have the crown
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm

No, Angel made different crowns/headbands, just ones that showed they were the alpha pups, and 1 special for the pup to be the alpha, the one that Dawn got
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Right now I feel like killing Tiger,Tiny,Amber,Skull and my other wolves
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:38 pm

??? and why exactly?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:39 pm

I dont really know. But instead of Skull leaving and all we should have that be JUST A DREAM ANGEL HAD. It would be funny
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:40 pm

lol, yeah that would be so cool

Angel- "NOW LEAVE"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Ok then it's JUST A DREAM NOTHING REAL

Skull
I wake up to hearing Angel scream in her sleep. I trot into the den and nudge her "Angel. Wake up"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:45 pm

ok XP

Angel- wakes up sweating "Oh thank god that was just a dream!"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Skull
"What was the dream?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Angel- "Long story short, i was asleep and dawn crawled out, you got mad at me, i yelled, you left, came back, left again with the pups and only dawn stayed with me." shuddered
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next