RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 8 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Josh
I hear Angel caling me and quickly trot to her den "Yes" I agree to pup-sit

Angel
I walk out of the den and look around for Skull
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 8 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Who's Josh?

Skull
I walk into the woods and climb up into a tree
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm

one of my wolves, i made him when i made Victoria

Angel
walked into the woods, thinking he might have gone hunting to get his anger out, but when she doesnt see him she jumps in the trees, having figured out that was where he liked to hide there
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Skull
I growl to myself
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Angel
finds him and hops over to him. She nuzzles him, "Whats up" she asks, knowing it was not just Rodney
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Skull
"I found out my dad passed away today"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Angel
falls off the tree, but gets back up quickly and icks him "oh baby im sorry!!!!!" she knows he didnt like it when she caed him baby, but she had to this time.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Skull
Insigh and lay my head down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Angel
grooms him, whispering, so that he couldnt hear her, "wow. He died?" then, since it was a thick enough tree branch, she lays down so that they're face to face

like this-

+> <+

+ is body < is head line is tree
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Skull
"Heart attack"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Angel
nods. "Im sorry"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Skull
I sigh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm

does his mom live anywhere near?

Angel
"when are they burying him?" she asks softly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 pm

She lives at the end of the woods

Skull
"I don't know"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Angel- sighs and licks him, then leaves, thinking hed want some time alone. She went to his moms den, not exactly knowing what to expect. "skulls mom! Are you home?" she yelled her actual name, but i dont know it
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Mom (Alpha)
I walk out "What are you doing in the alpha den?!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Angel- steps outside the den. "Im sorry, i didnt know you were alpha. Listen, i heard about Skulls Dads Name Here... By the way, im the alpha of the pack next to yours, West River, and also Skulls mate"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Mom
I look at her "Your the one who acts like a kid"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Angel- rolls her eyes and says "No, i do not act like a child. I run to exercise, bt thats not why im here. I need to know when hes going to be buried" she was beginning to get angry as she thought over what Skull had described her as, but decided to deal with it later

Last edited by hipponess on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Mom
"He's not getting buried"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Angel- sighs irritably "Then what are you guys doing with him" seriously? i act like a kid? really Skull?ill deal with you later....
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Mom
"He was killed alive and taken. And don't blam this kid tho g on Skull. I watch over your pack and I see it"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Angel- "who says i was?" turns and trots back to where Skull was, thinking that his mom told him his dad had a heart attack to make him feel alittle better. she decided to forget about the visit with skuls mom, and pretend she went hunting, but then she saw skull wasnt there(if he is, then she just missed him)and went back to the den

Amanda- smiles up at her mom "mom" she had been saying it over and over again, being pretty much the only word she could say correctly.

Rodney- tried hard to fit in

Dawn- asleep curled around tiny

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Skull
I walk around the woods

Soul
"Yes. Mom" I smile and stand up and pick her up and walk outside the den
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Amanda- squints at the light, but when her eyes adjust to it she looks around. She looks at her mom with a what is this place? its wonderfu! look
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum