RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 9 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Soul
"It's called outside"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 9 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Amanda- "owsi" (ow-sigh) tries to get down

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Soul
"Stay by mom I don't want you hurt. Ok?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:59 pm

what have i missed?
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Angel had a litter and adopted a pup named Rodney, Soul adopted a newborn named Amanda (2 weeks now)...and i think thats it

Amanda- "ok" looks around

Sam- he licks Bella, who had healed completly and learned to walk perfectly, and had started to run

Shadow- had almost learned to run
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Soul
I smile and trot to a safe hidden meadow I found a few days ago
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Amanda- wiggles out of her moms grip and wabbles around looking at the flowers
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Soul
I smile and lay down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Josh: was the mom that dropped Amanda off's mate. He went around looking for her

Amanda: sniffs a rose and gets pricked by a thorn "Ow" she paws at it
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Soul
"Babe don't play with those flowers"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Dawn: "whered dad go?"

Angel: "Hell be back later"

Amanda: walks unstably over o Soul looking at the thorn "Help"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Snow-he trys to run but trips
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Sam- helps him up, then helps Bella up because she did the same thing
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Soul
I sigh and take out thorn
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Amanda: "twank you" goes back to sniffing around, avoiding the rose bush
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Soul
I watch her carefully
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Luna-she helps Bella up
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Amanda: comes to a tree and sees a chipmunk "what dat?" she says to her mom
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Soul
"A chipmunk "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Sam- whispers to Luna "I think we should take them outside"

Amanda- "Ooh"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Soul
I smile "Yup" I smirk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Amanda- "Chikpuk!!!" she claws at the tree, trying to get it to come back
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Luna-"I do too"

Snow-"Outside?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Sam- "Yes" smiles and nudges Bella, Shadow and Snow out of the den
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Snow-he walks outside and looks around

Luna-she smiles
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next