RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 3 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Skull
I lick her neck "I'll never leave and if I do I'll tell you"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 3 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Angel- nuzzles him "I know, thats why its so weird I had that dream"

Dawn- wakes up and wants to suckle

ANgel- lets Dawn suckle "Imagine when they're able to walk and talk"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Amber
I wake up and suckle with Tiger and Tiny

Skull
I smile then trot to a hidden area in the den and pull out 5 crowns like in the dream but with roses for the girls and Blue roses for the guys
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 pm

ANgel- jumps alittle when she sees the crowns "There was crowns like that in the dream" shakes her head "Weird" she takes the girls crowns and puts the one that was a little bigger on Ambers head, the regular one on dawns head, and the one that was a little bit smaller on Tinys head, but it still drooped off alittle
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:14 pm

im thinking of making a pup they can adopt soon, what do you think?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Skull
I put on the boys heads
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Angel- licks Skull and helps Danny as he tries to get up, finally doing something without Amber doing it first
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Amber
I finish and stand up and wabble to Skull and crawl into his back
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Angel- her eyes widen at the sight of Amber walking. Her close to perfect balance(well, for a pup), and just walking without any practice. Wow

Danny- finally is able to stand up, but not walk
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Amber
I jump onto his back but fall off
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Angel- smiles at Amber

Danny- takes a couple steps

Angel- smiles at Danny
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Amber
I jump one more time this time getting on and clinging to Skull's neck
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Danny- gets his balance and walks the short distance to skull and whines up at amber
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Amber
I bark down at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Danny- jumps up but only gets a grip of his fur, so slides down and keeps trying until he finaly gets up and accidentally knocks amber off, knocking him off
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Amber
I land on my feet and growl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Danny- yips

Angel- sets Amber and Danny on Skulls back
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Amber
I bite his ear and shove him off
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Danny- rbs his ear and hits the ground. barks and growls

Angel- growls at Amber "No" she says sternly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Amber
I growl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Angel- looks at skull expectantly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Skull
I sigh and pick Amber off my back
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Dan(Danny)- growls at Amber and bites her ear

Angel- turns Danny towards her and gives him a angry look "NO" she says sorta loudly

NNNNNNIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTTT PPPPAAAAASSSEEESSSS

MORNING!!!!

Angel- wakes up to Dawn trying to walk and falling onher. She helps her start walking
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Tiger
I start to walk after Skull helps me.

Tiny
I stand but fall a lot. After a few hours I can walk more like a normal pup
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Angel- smiles at the pups and looks at Skull, whispers "A few more days and they can go outside, what do you think?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next