RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

4 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Angel- she nuzzles him and begins to groom him, her mothering side' was coming out, and she couldnt help it
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Skull
I jerk away and walk out of the den
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Angel- sighs as Danny stirs, she lays down at the front of the den, waiting for Skull to come back. She wanted to introduce the pups to hunting, and the ALpha Rock, but she refused to do it without SKull
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Skull
I sit down in the woods and sigh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Rodney- he wakes up and lays silently, looking longingly outside

Angel- she begins to cry alittle, silently
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Skull
I get up and walk to my old pack my mother owned. I slip into the camp as wolves came out of their dens and bowed as I passed them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Angel- taking a look at the pups, making sure theyre all asleep (Rodney had fallen asleep again)she walks to the Alpha Rock. Hopping on the boulder, she looks around. Through the woods she can see Skull's Mom's Name Here's den. She sees a little of the pack and spots SKull. SHe had stopped crying, but not worrying
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Skull
I slip into my old den and lay down closing the door I put there behind me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:25 pm

A Teen in Skulls Old Pack- he knocks on the door and then backs up respectfully
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Skull

"What"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 am

Name:Derek
Personality (optional):He's a average kind of wolf, Serious but mysterious,when he finds love he'll open up.
Crush:no
Mate:No
Pups:No!
Looks:
West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 J9sdjl
Other:

Name:Skylar
Personality (optional):He's a Sweet Kind-Hearted Wolf, nothing pulls him back from trying from things he love.
Crush:no
Mate:no
Pups:I wish
Looks:
West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 F4pq4j
Other:

Name:Atom [Midas]
Personality (optional):He's Just like Skylar but a devilish side, he's not afraid to show his ugly side [he's just like derek but nicer he is not afraid too show he's own colors]
Crush:No [No]
Mate:No [No]
Pups:No [No!]
Looks:
Atom:
West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 Avsdc6
Midas:
West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 30ur51y
Other:

Name:Dakota
Personality (optional):Hes still planning his life but hes a Sweet Kind-Hearted wolf.
Crush:No
Mate:No
Pups:NO
Looks:
West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 15g3vx2
Other:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:04 am

Sara calls Derek!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:05 am

xDD whos Sara? can i see her?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:07 am

Name: Sara---Soul
Nickname: Sara---Soul
Crush:No-No
Pups:Want--No
Mate: No
Looks: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 White-Wolf-wolves-4964030-1024-768 --Sara

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 Wolves_2---Soul

Name: Killer--Skull
Nickname: Kill--Skull
Crush: Nope
Pups: Want--Tiger,Amber,Dawn,Danny
Mate: No---Angel
Looks: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 1243698127UYx9MAd ~Killer
West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 Jacob-Black-Wolf-and-Human-jacob-black-7318952-457-351--Skull

Name: Spirit--Chain
Nickname: Spirit--Chain
Crush: Nope
Pups: Want--No
Mate: Nope
Looks: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 Alphawatachee __Spirit

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 717397 --Chain

Name: Cream
Crush: No
Mate: No
Pups: No
Looks: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 11 Wolf-portrait
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:10 am

:D im accepted i guess

Derek

his ears perk at the sound of wolves, he turned his tail down, he pranced over hidding behind a bush His Red eyes light up being able to be seen

Skylar,Atom,Midas,Dakota

stood there, hidding behind bigger things, they stood there trying to not be seen
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:11 am

Sara
I trot around the pack my heat scent still going

Killer
I look at Sara and shake my head as I watch my sister
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 am

Derek

he came out from behind, his red eyes glared at every wolf moveing, He growled below his Breath, his Fur pitch black going with the flow of the wind, he stood his head high, with Dakota,Atom,Skylar,Midas, all behind me
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 am

Skull
I head back to the camp and glare at the new wolves. I stand up TALLER THEN THEM ALL. I bare my teeth at them

Sara
"Dude bro calm down!" I say glaring at Skull
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 am

Derek

sees her fangs, he lets out his exstreme sharp k9's out, he bared at her, a couple inches taller then here,he could not stand males bareing teeth at him.

Dakota

he got between them, bareing his teeth at Soul telling her too back off sence derek is a top fighter of his old pack and is still the greatest fighter
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 am

Sara
"I wasn't talking to you I was talking to my brother the alpha"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am

Derek

He looked at her, and didnt even dare to speeck, he barked at his friends, he went back into the woods not even thinking too turn back to the camp
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:23 am

Dont forget our other RPs

Skull
I jump down from the alpha rock as my claws dug into the ground
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:25 am

Derek

His red eyes lit up the woods

Midas

he ran back to the camp, and barked,sprinted to the alpha "Sir me and my friends well that black wolf u just saw would like to join the pack, even if he doesnt know"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am

Skull
"Fine. Just don't start so much drama"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 am

Derek

Walks In The camp, not dareing too even look at the Alpha

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next