RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 10 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Sorry for my sucky posts.

I'm watching power rangers since its the only thing on and my brain is being fried with their stupidness.

But I gotta admit. The red ranger's hot. O.o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Akira held onto him. She didn't look at them. The girl cousin smiled. "Mommy can we take the boy instead? He's cute!" She and Reth started fighting over who to take.

Ash falls asleep. Snoozefest.

Saron gasped. "Pink?! Dang it....i thought you had forgotten." He pouted then smiled. "How about..........black?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Emily: I frown and shrug. "Its sort of hard to forget people forgetting your eighteenth birthday.." I look down and sigh softly. "But yes. You have to paint them pink or else I'll hate you for...ever." I nod.

Amanda: the next morning I wake up and run to the bathroom where I start to throw up from morning sickness. I cry as I do. After I finish I just sit there and cry silentnly to myself. Its only been two days and I hated it.

Jacob: I frown. "Your not taking either of us!" I yelled at both of us. "We aren't pets you can buy!" I say and grab Akira's hand and start to walk away with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Woof
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Saron groaned quietly. "I'm so sorry Emily......I.......I can't believe I did that .....yes I'll paint them pink. Don't hate me....you need sparkles too? Cuz i'll have sparkles if it makes you happy!" He hugged her. "I. Like. Hugs." He picked her up, still hugging her.

Akira felt another hand grab her arm. She turned and saw her uncle. "Fine. We won't take her. Just stay for a second so we can visit. She's family and we miss her." Her aunt nodded.

Ash woke up, feeling the lack of her presence. "Amanda?" He looked around. He saw the light on in the bathroom and walked over. He sighed. "Oh Amanda.." he sat down and puoled her onto his lap. "I'm so sorry..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Emily: I giggle softly when he hugs me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and hold him close. "Well of course your forgiven. And yes! Sparkles. We'll use sparkles" I smile. "And smiley faces. Mhm!" I kiss him. "But your only forgiven because your cute." I grin and start to kiss him again. For some reason being here with Saron made me forget everything and made me only think of happy dings<3

Amanda: I shake my head and rest my ehad on his chest. "Don't be sorry hon. It's not your fault. It's Josh's and that stupid doctor's fault." I sigh and kiss him. I then pull away. "Sorry...it probably still tastes like throw up.." I look down and wipe my mouth again. "Just..if I ever get mad at you...don't take it heart. Its just the pregnancy talking. Alrright hon?" I kiss him again and then close my eyes.

Jacob: "Fine. You can have some time with her ... But she's mine and won't ever be anyone else's.." I take her hand and hold it tight. "Do you want me to come too?" I ask her. I kiss her hand gently. "Cause I will hon...whatever you want. If you want me to leave then I will."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Akira smiles. "Poptart kitteh stay!" She jumped on his back again, resting her chin on his shoulder. The girl cousin sighed. "Obviously they have too much freedom. I bet they even let the boys sleep with the girls!" Akira looked down at the floor.

Ash shrugged. "No it tasted fine. And okay hon, its just the stupid pregnancy talking, got it." He kissed her cheek and held her. "Do you feel well enough to come back to bed? It's 4 in the morning dear."

Saron chuckled. "Okay. Smiley faces too." He kissed her and hugged her close to him. "So what do you want to do out here? We can go for a walk. Or just sit here by the waterfall."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Amanda: I nod. "I don't want something bad to happen between us because of my stupid moody pregnancy." I then shrug. "I mean. I feel fine. But you have to cary me because I'm lazy." I giggle softly. "Pweesseeee ashh? :D"

Emily: I think and make this thinking face like I'm thinking real hard. xD I smile. "Swimming!" I yell and drag him into the water. I laugh and fall down in the shallow end. "Oppsie." I grin and kiss him softly. "Lovee you."

Jacob: I hold Akira close and frown. "And what does it matter if they let us sleep together? It's not like we've done anything." I shrug. "Its fine. What does it matter to you anyway? Its not like she's a virgin anymore." I grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Akira lightly whacked him on the head. She got a few startled looks from her relatives. She smiled sweetly at them. She heard a crash of thunder and looked outside. It was downpouring. Dang it. Too dangerous for them to drive home in. Her aunt went to talk to the guy at the desk.

Ash nodded. "Yesss I don't want any problems. And okayyy i'll carry you." He chuckled and picked her up. He walked back into the room and put her on the bed. He laid down next to her.

Saron laughed and gently splashed her. "This water is wet." He laughed. "Lovee you toooo!!!" He scooted over and kissed her. Awwww saron haha
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Jacob: I shrug. "What? Its the truth!" I then sigh. "What. They're staying? Noooo.D:"

Amanda: I smle softly and rest my head on his chest. "Ash... If...if the kid turns out not to have autisim...I think i'd want to keep it." I say seriously. "Name itt..Jesse or Justin." I smile and nod softly. "Wouldn't those be cute names?" I nod. "But. If you don't want them..then fine. We may not be ready and I definently know we're young... But hey. I think that it might be a fun adventure." I smile.

Emily: "Hey! Meanie!" I giggle and push him down into the water so his hair gets wet. I grin and pull him back up. "Haha! Your all wet!" I then push him away. "Better not push me in or else I'll forget about maybe relaxing with you tonight."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Saron laughs. "It's already nighttime, my love. And hey! That's my smexxi hair! D:" He smiled and hugged her, soaking her. "I didn't push you in, so is 'relaxing' still a possibility hmm?"

Ash nodded. "I'd want to keep it too. Hmmm Jesse and Justin....I like those names." He smiled. "But....just a question...where would it go if it did have it? Would we give it to my parents?"

Akira shrugs. "I guess they have to. I don't want them to get in a car accident." She sighed. Her aunt walked back over. "You uncle and I are sleeping in a room on the bottom floor and you kids are going to share a room." She walked away, leaving no room for an argument. The cousins grinned.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Amanda: I smile a little. "Jesse for the girl and Justin for the boy. Those are my two favorite names... Hhats why I've alwaysed dated Justin's ..." I shrug. "I'm not sue why I did." I then frown. "Well .. I guess. I mean. We can barely afford for my problems...we can't take care of a child with it." I sigh. "Maybe we shouldn't keep it..."

Emily: I shake my head. "Nope. No more relaxing as a possiblity." I grin. "Haha! These rules are strict."

Jacob: "What? No! I am not sleeping ith these two idiots!"

Ugh wb. :l
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Ash frowned. "No. It's okay. I can get a job. I need to get one soon anyway. I could support you and the baby. And if we absolutely can't keep it, can it go to my parents? Mom really wants a baby..."

Saron pouted. "Aww....but I......awwwww....." he looked down. He then smiled and playfully pushed her softly off his lap. She caught her and held her partway in the water.

Akira frowned a little and hopped off his back. "They aren't idiots....come on guys. Kets go up to my room." She led them upstairs.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Amanda: I shrug. "I guess if it'll make her happy..." I sigh. It sort of felt like Ash was secretly hoping we couldn't keep the baby just to give it to his mom. I hold my arms protectivly around my stomach and shake my head. "No one else besides me and you are going to touch this baby. This baby is rightfuly mine and no one can take it from me..." I say starting to get a little moody.

Emily: I shriek. "Don't do that! I don't wanna get my hair wet!" I giggle. "Stop it now!" I say seriously. "Just bring me back if your going to get me wet!"

Jacob: I sigh and relunctingly follow. "Akira sleeps in my bed and you two sleep in her bed." I say in a very firm voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Spoiler:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:18 am

Akira smiled but her cousins frowned. "I don't want to sleep with my sister." She guy said. The girl nodded. "Can't i sleep with you Jacob?" She smiled and stepped closer. Akira frowned and pressed herself against him tightly. "Mine."

Ash frowns. "Can't I touch it though....?" He held up his hands. "No ones gonna take your baby sweetheart." He hesitantly put his arms around her again. He yawned a littke.

Saron chuckles. "Okay i'll stop." He helped her up and stepped out of the water. He smiled. "Want to take a little walk?" He gestured down the white sand beach. The water shimmered purple and blue, the reflection of the moon shown clearly on the surface. In the distance, a dolphin jumped, twirling before diving back into the water gracefully.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Amanda: I frown a little and keep my arms sucruely around my stomach. "No one but me and you can touch my baby." I say again. I frown and lay down my hands still wrapped protectivly around my stomach. "No one..." I mumble and soon fall asleep.

Emily: I follow him shaking my head. "No..I'm just..tired." I say as I yawn. I rest my head on his shoulder and I close my eyes. I sort of half fall asleep and follow him walking as if I was drunk xD

Jacob: I shake my head. "No thanks. Your sleeping with each other." I say to them. I shrug. "That's the rules." I say seriously. I hated these stupid's sleeping with us. =__=
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Ash sighs. He held her gently, this was going to be a long 9 months. He closed his eyes, trying to sleep. He slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming about nothing.

Akira smiled and smirked at her cousin. They both rolled their eyes. Akira looked at Jacob and smiled. "I have to get my pjs from your room."

Saron sighed and nodded. "We'll go back then." He ended up half carrying her back to the car. He drove back to the hotel and carried her upstairs. He gentlt laid her on the bed and went to change into dry clothes.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Amanda: I continue to sleep holding my arms aound my stomach. Later I wake up and sigh. I put my head in my hand and shake my head. "Ash..." I shake him. "Ash wake up. I'm hungry..." I say and shake him again.

Emily: I sleep even though I was sort of we too. I sort of in the back of my mind though Saron was mad at me from what I remember hearing from him. I sigh softly in my sleep.

Jaob: I smile a little. "Alright. Hurry hon.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Akira smiled and went back to his room. She changed into a tank top and shorts and came back. In that time, the girl cousin had pushed Jacob back onto the bed and was now laying on him. Lol. She was making out with him, she was suprisingly strong.

Saron walked back in and looked at her. He smiled. She was so adorable. He carefully changed her clothes. He put a t-shirt of his and some of her shorts on her. He laid down next to her and closed his eyes.

Ash woke up and loomed groggily at her. "Okay.." he yawned. "Okay amands...let's go get some food." He stood up and sleepily walked into the bathroom to freshen up a bit.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Emily: I wake up quitly when I see him take off my wet pants o.o but then I just ignore it. Saron wasn't like that so I didn't think anything of it. I then wake up in the middle of the night seeing myself in new clothes and Saron in some too. I smile softly and kiss his cheek gently and just lay down stroking his fluffeh jet black hair. Saarronn<3 mah Mr. Griffen<3 mah sexxiii .... Banana.o.o well. I guess its sexxi. xDDD I then soon fall asleep doing that. In the morning I. wake up and see that they've left champange and cookies at the door. "Ooh cookies!" I yell and go over. I take the bottel and cookies and start eating some of the cookies while Saron slept. SHHHH. xD I then looked at the champange and tilted my head. I've never had any befrore...did it taste good?

Amanda: "Hey don't act like your tired. Its 9 o'clock.. I let you sleep five more hours." I say and get up. I then go into the bathroom and just take him out. "Don't worry. You don't gotta look pretty for me." I giggle softly and go into the kitchen and look around. "Hmm..." I say looking. I see left over pizza and I take that. I start to eat it and finish the first slice in a matter of minutes. I eat tthe second slice and then stop when I'm half done. "Sorry...I just...was hungry.. maybe the baby likes pizza.." I say and giggle.

Jacob: I wasn't kissingback and I had my arms up trying to push away. I don't even knkow how it happened. I pushed her off some how and then I see Akira. My eyes went wide. "She pushed me! And... I didn't do it! You know i'd never do this!" I yell. She pushed me! I didn't do it!" I yell anything and everything to try and have Akira belive me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Akira frowned and put her hands on her hips. "B****." She flipped her cousin off then walked over to Jacob. She laid on top of him now and smiled. "Comfy. Mine." She smiled and snuggled close to her poptart kitteh. "I have a question. If you poop rainbows, then what do you pee?"she She giggled. She traced his abs. Yush, his smexxii abbehs haha

Saron woke up but didn't open his eyes. He felt around on the bed for her. He ended up falling off. "Owwie....".? He saw the cookies and his eyes widened. "Do i get any cookies?" He then saw the bottle and smiled nervously. "Where did you get that?" He wasn't the best person to give champagne...at least not a lot.

Ash followed her downstairs. He blinked. "Baby like pizza?" He chuckled. "I agree...amanda......I HAVE TO PEEEEEEEE...." he announced, doing a little pee dance. He crossed his legs, bouncing slightly. "Potty?" He asked.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Jacob: I smile and hold her close to me surpised that she forgave me so quickly. I think. "Hm...well. I don't know." I try and think. "Happiness?" I laugh and nod softly. "Mhm. I pee happines. :D NOO! I pee apple juice! Yeah!" I smile and nod real fast. "I pee apple juice and poop rainbows!"

Emily: I laugh. "Stupid.." I shake my head and laugh. I then shake my head. Mno! Noooo! They are my cookies!" I giggle. "Alright fine. One cookie.." I give him one cookie. I then shrug. "Well. It came with the cookies...want some?" I pour some in two glasses filling I to the top not really knwoing you weren't supposed to fill it only a teeny pit. I give him the glass and I drink some. "Eeeweee." I shake my head and give him my glass. "Here. You can have mine.." I didn't know he wasn't supposed to have a lot. xD

Amanda: I nod. "Mhm the baby likes pizza." I smile really big. I then tilt my head. "Then why are you telling me? Just go pee!" I giggle. "Or do you need mee to be there and wipe you after your done? And then baby wipe you too?" I grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Ash chuckled. "I could deal with that." He raised his eyebrow. His urge to pee came back and he made and 'uh oh' face. He ran got out of the kitchen and outside. He peed on a bush and came back in. He smiled. "Hehe...done...." he took a slice of pizza too.

Akira smiled. "How about happy apple juice?" She kissed him and smiled. "I'm tired. Bedtime!" She laid down and started fake snoring. Her cousins got ready for bed. Weirdly, he guy cousin slept in hks underwear...

Saron nibbled on the cookie then grinned. "Okay!" Forgetting, he drank both glasses. He leaned against the wall, unsteady now. "Can i have smore?...." he slurred. He held out his glass in a shaky hand.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:02 am

Amanda: I raise an eyebrow and laugh. "Poor bush..." I shake my head and continue to eat. I eat my last slice and burp. "Oppsie!" I giggle and blush softly. I grin and kiss him even though m breath taqstes like pizza byrp. "Soooo. Whatcha wanna do?" I ask and smile

Jacob: I laugh and nod. "Sure. Happy apple juice. And good night hon." I kiss her forehead and felll asleep and went to bedy by. :D

Emily: I giggle. "All the cookies to me!" I take the cookie was eating and I start to eat all the cookies. I then frown seeing him. "No saron..you can't have more. Your drunk already..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next