RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 13 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Emily: I laugh and roll my eyes. "Oh sure." I get in the car and put my seatbelt on. "Away magical super hero man!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Saron jumps in and grins. "Yay! To the ice cream!" He pulled out of the driveway and turned down the road. He started driving.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Emily: I smile and hold his han looking out the window. "I love you..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Saron smiles. "I love you too." They reached an intersection, the light was green. Saron kept driving. He still had his hand holding hers. He didn't notice the car speeding towards them until it crashed into his side of the car. Everything went black.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Emily: All I remembered were those three words. I love you. I had waken up in a hospital room. "Where's Saron?" I mumble again. I look around. "Where is Saron???" I ask. No one answered. That annoyed me the most. They put me back asleep and by the time I woke yp again they said I could leave. But I instantly go and look for Saron. I sede his room and go in. I sit down waiting for him to wake up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Saron stirred. He didn't open his eyes, his whole body ached. He slowly opened one eye then the other. He blinked in the bright light and looked around. His eyes found Emily and he stopped.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Emily: I smile really big. "Saron... Your awake now." I take his hands and hold them in mine. "You okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 am

Saron blinked at her. "Yeah....I guess so....my head kinda hurts though. Did anyone else get hurt?" He looked at her, his eyes full of confusion and sorrow.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:43 am

Emily: "Well.. I'm hurt.. but I'm fine. You got the worse of it. They said you hit his head... " I frown and kiss his hand. "Your head hurts? Awh boor baby..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 am

Saron frowned and pulled his hand away. "How could you have gotten hurt?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 am

Emily: I frown a little when he takes his hand away. "We got hit.... And hit a pole. That's how I got hurt.... Are you okay Saron? Why did you take your hand away? You always love when I hold your hand.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:55 am

Saron frowns. "You weren't in the car with me. How could you have been if you were here working? And I don't think a nurse needs to be holding my hand right now thank you very much."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Emily: "No.... No.." he didn't remember me. He didn't know who I was. "Doctor ... Doctor! come here!" I yelled. She came over. "Is this suppost to happen? He doesn't remember me...." I look at Saron. "Saron .. I'm emiily ... Remember? Your wife ..." I show him the ring. The doctor frowns. "Emily maybe we should just go and leave Saron for a while ... Give him some time to calm down..." I shake my head. "No ... I can't... Not while he doesn't remember who I am!" The doctor then pushes me out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Saron frowned. She had said her name was Emily. Hmmn maybe she was his sister? No...she said wife.....did he have a wife? She had that ring. It was pretty and shiny. Did he have one? He looked at his finger, no ring. Maybe it fell off? Nah. He watched the doctor push her out. When she was gone he looked at the doctor. "Who was that?" He asked, completely perplexed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:27 pm

The doctor sits down. "That's Emily. She is your wife..." She says and frown. "You guys just got married... About a week ago. Here. She gave me these.." on the picures it was both Saron and Emily at the alter and then some of them with Saron kitty. "Do you remember anyone?" She frowns. "Anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Saron frowns. "Of course I remember stuff! Why do you keep calling me Saron?" He looked down, thinking. He looked at the pictures. "But....this isn't me.....I have blond and red hair. He touched his hair. Maybe he had a twin? Hmm... He didn't know. "Is that my cat?" He looked at the picture. "Or my brother's? Isn't that my twin? If ibeven have one..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:23 pm

The doctor shrugs. "She says that she died you hair. And yeah. That's your cat. Emily named it after you." She sighs. "What do you remember? And Saron's your name... That's why we call you that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Saron frowns. "I remember that....I have a twin?....and......I think i'm 19....Ooh and i remember my sweet car back home." He grinned. He shrugged. "Some other stuff too, just not specific details about people i guess."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Emily: I had been listening. All he remembered was his car? "Not me?" I whisper. I go in. "Why don't you remember me?"

The female doctor lady about 23 years old and who was verreh pretty(xD) sighed. "I don't know why he doesn't remember you Emily. Maybe he justd oesnt want to remember right now. That maybe its too much."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Saron looked at Emily. "Oh trust me. If i could, i'd definately remember you." He winked, grinning. "How could i forget a face like that? You single babe?" He looked at the nurse next. "Or what about you? Who wants the honor of going on a date with me?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Emily: I shake my head. "No I'm not single. I'm married to you!" I say as I start to cry. "Your not single either! You can't go out with her!"

The doctor shrugs. "Well.... I wouldn't exactly mind.." she blushes.

Emily: my eyes go wide. "What are you doing?? That's. My husband!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Saron laughs softly. "Girls! Girls! There's enough of me for both of you." He looked at Emily. "I'm sorry but I think I would remember if I was married to someone like you." He smiled. "So. Who wants the first date?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 am

Emily: "Stop it!" I sigh. "Please! We married! Just belive us!" I say as I start to cry. "Were married ... And I love you. Don't you belive me?" I take out the video camera from home I had gotten. I show him a video of us that one of my friends took when they all came for the day. He was chasing me around the backyard laughing and screaming and him yelling "I'm gonna catch you!" And everyone else was laughing. Later on he had caught me and he was holding me in his arms. My one friend asked: "You really love each other huh?" We both nod and then the video ends. I frown. "Don't you belive me? We just got married .... I even have the dress. I don't know why you weren't wearing your ring... But you should have."

Dr ... Foxx (xDD) we'll call her that. Dr Foxx gets up and goes over to Emily. "I'm sure he'll remember in time hon ... But for now maybe you should give him time to maybe ... Test out a new life and figure out that it isn't his life." She looks back at Saron and smile. "You can pick me up Friday at 8." She says and walks off.

Emily: my heart was basically ripped out of my chest. I shake myy head. "I'm not gong to stop. He will remember he loved me..." I say and then just simply walk off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Saron watched the video, confused. Was that him in the video? No..it couldn't b e him. He had no memory of it. But that girl, Emily, had said it was them. It was definately her on the screen. And maybe that was his twin? He was sure that he had one now. He remembered that much. He sighed. This hurt his head. Saron grinned at the nurse. "I'll be there!" He chuckled to himself. Ah things were looking good. He had a date with a hot nurse, another girl obviously head over heels for him. It was a good life.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Emily: I sat outside his door crying. My own husband was going out with some random nurse. He didn't even remembered that he loved me. I'd try for a little more while and if he doesn't remember... Or falls in love with me again... I'd probably go and kill myself. Saron was my life... The only thing that kep me sane... How could he not remember me? I slowly stand up and decide to go home. He'd have to come back some time and i'd show him that he loved me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next