RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duggie and Tiger Only

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Duggie and Tiger Only Empty Duggie and Tiger Only

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Imma make some peoples now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Duggie and Tiger Only Empty Re: Duggie and Tiger Only

Post  Duggierocks Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Ohemgee!! I found it!!! XD. Imma make some people too.; XD
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 pm

• Basics •

Name: Luna Hartson

• Let's Go Deeper •

Crush: I'm looking. :)
Boyfriend: None Yet.
Personality: Lainee is a sweet little girl who couldn't hurt a fly. She is very out-going and is very giggly. She's good at standing up for herself and belives the guy should be the one bringing home the bacon while she sits at home having a maid doing the cleaning. xD She can get VERY jealous and is very senstive too. Just watch that with her. Don't wanna make a wrong mood and get her amd at you. She depends mostly on someone else with her being completly blind.

• Let's See Your Life •

HomeTown: Freehold, New Jersey
Family: I have a father , a mother , and a little Sister named Lily. She's seven.
History: I was born in New Jersey and my mom got a business opertunity so we decided to move to here in California. Thank god when I got here I was just starting highschool which was four years ago. Lily was only three so it was okay for her. At the age of 10 she had a freak acident and became blind.
Hobbies: I love playing with my dog , playing piano , and that's it.
Likes:, going for walks , and playing tea party with little Lily.
Dislikes: cheaters, jerks , idiots , and meaaaneers. xD

• Outside •

Eye Color: Pale Green
Other: she's blind.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Overall:

Duggie and Tiger Only 4853803557_96a0809993_z_large

• Basics •

Name: Max Mataw

• Let's Go Deeper •

Crush: I don't really have one yet but I'm currently looking for one. :)
Boyfriend: Nupe.
Personality: he's is ... Quiet I guess you can say. He's not shy nor is he a coward. He barely shows his feelings but for that special person he might. :) He's really smart but perfers to keep that to himself. He's on the college hockey am as a center.

• Let's See Your Life •

HomeTown: Toronto , Canada
Family: I'm really just alone since I live in college ... I guess.
History: I lived in Canada my whole life and decided to come to college here as America because I heard so many great things about the colleges here.
Hobbies: Hockey and that's really it I'm guessing
Dislikes: everything else I guess

• Outside •

Eye Color: Ice blue
Hair Color: Jet Black
Other: he has abusive parents and never really talks to thhem.
Overall:
Duggie and Tiger Only L_fdac73d76a91453da803d84c406216e2

Last edited by ~•~ Girl on Fire ~•~ on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 pm

OMFG!! IT WON'T LET ME POST MY PEOPLE.... Sad I'll post their forms another day. Their names are Thomas "Tommy" Sullivan and Maren Johnson

• Basics •

Name: Maren Elizabeth Johnson

• Let's Go Deeper •

Crush: Looking ;)
Boyfriend: Looking ;)
Personality: Maren is a quiet girl, but I would not call her shy. She stands up for herself and others, and hates to watch people get hurt. She is really, really smart, but keeps it to herself, but when talking to her, you can obviously tell she is intelligent, but she doesn't go around outsmarting people.

• Let's See Your Life •

HomeTown: Leon, Spain
Family: I live in my own apartment because I'm in college, and my parents are currently living in Japan right now.
History: Maren was born in Spain, where she was adopted by her parents, Layla and Mike. They lived in Spain for a while, untill she finally convinced them to move when she was seven. She was being bullied for being a white kid in a Hispanic school and community. They moved from country to country, all over the world, simply because they felt like it. Therefore, she is fluent i many languages, and her strongest is Spanish, not English, although she can speak and write both well. They moved to the United States when she was a junior in high school. She had skipped a bunch of grades, and was therefore only fourteen then. She skipped senior year, and got a scholarship to go to pre-medical school in Buffalo, NY. She finished the two year course, and received another scholarship to Medical School in California. Her parents let her fly out to California, and they left for Japan, leaving her with a credit card, which they got the bill for, and paid her rent each month. She's now in her second year of medical school, at Seventeen.
Hobbies: I love reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, and walking with my dog, Capone.
Dislikes: Mean people, and people who act like something they aren't, she calls people like that "Fake."

• Outside •

Eye Color: Stark hazel
Other: Nope
Hair Color: Black
Overall:
Maren has very long, raven colored wavy, course hair. It goes just past her hips. She has high cheek bones, and a prominent jawline. The rest of her features are very petite, except for her stark hazel eyes, that tip slightly closer to green. She is short, only 5'2 in height. She has a lean, but muscular build. She has a small, aquamarine gem, mounted on a skinny chain. She wears this tucked into her shirt, around her neck at all times. ((I'll put a pic when I find one.))

• Basics •

Name: Thomas "Tommy" Sullivan

• Let's Go Deeper •

Crush: Nope.
Boyfriend: I'm single.
Personality: Tommy is just a relaxed, likeable person, who gets along with most people. He can put up a fight if needed, and sticks up for himself and his friends.

• Let's See Your Life •

HomeTown: Monrovia, California
Family: I live with my older brother, but he is staying in his college dorm, so I have the house to myself until his next break.
History: Both of Tommy's parents were dead by the time Tommy was twelve. He and his older brother, Conrad, stayed at an orphanage until Conrad was Eighteen, and granted as Tommy's guadian, and they moved into their own house. That's where they are now.
Hobbies: Playing the acoustic guitar
Dislikes: Idiots.

• Outside •

Eye Color: Bright, Ice Blue
Other: Nope
Hair Color: Brown
Overall:
((Lemme find a picture))

Last edited by Duggierocks on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Why won't it let you post them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:19 pm

It keeps telling me I have a link in it, and since I'm new I can't post links, and it doesn't have any links or pictures in it. I took them out.
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 pm

That is really stupid... :l
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Yeah
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Do you still wanna rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Yesh. :)
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Okkaay.n xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Yhu post first
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Kay. Can I just have an idea as to who your people aree? xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Thomas "Tommy" Sullivan. 17. A Guy, obviously..... Then Isabel Johnson. 18. A chick. I have to do their forms another day.... Is this enough for now? Or do you want me to put more about them?
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 am

Gtg bbt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:03 am

Bye
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Well. I'll just make a postie now. xD

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Luna: I sit in the park listening to the sounds of the birds wishing I knew how they had looked like. I imagined them beautiful colors like the colors I had painted when I was younger. I pet the head of my black lab seeing eye dog. His name was Ranger. I smile softly and just continue to listen to the birds. "You know .. the first thing I ever get to see.. I hope its these birds." I smile to myself.

Max: I was doing practice all by myself at the ice rink. I was the star player of the California Cobras so of course I had to practice more than everyone else. I was sweating and hurting like crazy but I didn't mind it. I loved hockey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Maren:
I was just walking my dog, Capone. He was a huge bull mastiff, but he was well behaved. He nudged me and I stumbled, laughing. "What Buddy?" Asked him, petting his head. We headed into town, I needed to get a few things.

Tommy:
I was in the park, chilling, listening to my iPod. I was people watching pretty much. It was fun watching the people rush around. They had places to go, people to see. Well, me, I didn't.

Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Max: I finished working out and I took a shower and walked out. I decided to go out and get myself an iced coffee from star bucks since I always did t hat after practicing. I sit in the store window just sipping my coffee and being bored. xD

Luna: Some guy seemed to have gotten to close to Ranger so he barked. He seemed to be barking at Tommy. "Ranger! Stop!" I pull on his leash and he stops. He wimpers and I look around. "I'm sorry." I say not even looking at him. "He doesn't like people getting to close to himm..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Maren:
I walked into the store my friends family owned. "Hi Ed." I said, waving to the guy behind the counter. "Hey Maren. Hey Capone." I smiled, letting Capone off his leash. He went straight to Ed. I walked around the store, just getting some dog treats, and a Monster. I paid for them, then just talked to Ed for a while. "Alright. Bye Ed!" I said, leashing up Capone and walking out, sipping my Monster. :3

Tommy:
I smiled, standing up, taking off my head phones. "It's no problem. " I said, shoving my iPod and my headphones in my pocket.
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Posting. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Duggierocks wrote:Maren:
I walked into the store my friends family owned. "Hi Ed." I said, waving to the guy behind the counter. "Hey Maren. Hey Capone." I smiled, letting Capone off his leash. He went straight to Ed. I walked around the store, just getting some dog treats, and a Monster. I paid for them, then just talked to Ed for a while. "Alright. Bye Ed!" I said, leashing up Capone and walking out, sipping my Monster. :3

Tommy:
I smiled, standing up, taking off my head phones. "It's no problem. " I said, shoving my iPod and my headphones in my pocket.

Luna: I smile softly realizing it was a guy. I look up trying to find where his voice came from but I look somewhere else. "I'm Luna. This is ranger..." I say reffering to the chocolate lab. "He's my seeing eye dog." I shrug. "So. What's your name?"

Max: I decide to get a cookie for the way and then walk out. I had my bag with my hockey stick , jersey , and ice skates. I saw a huge dog in one of the stores and I stopped. I went over. "Dang... That's a big dog.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Tommy:
"I'm Tommy. Or Tom. What ever you want to call me. And who might you be?" He said with a smile.

Maren:
I smiled. "This is Capone." I said, as the dog walked up to him, nudging his hand and wagging his tail. "Don't worry. He won't bite." I said with a smile, letting my hand holding my Monster fall to my side, after taking a sip from the can
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Luna: I smile. "I'm Luna. Nice to meet you." I slowly stand up and search for his hand. I finally find it and shake it. "Sorry if I take a while... I can't see well." I take Rangers leash and he licks Tommy's hand. "Would you likee to take a walk with us?" I smile.

Max: I gently pat his head smiling. "Wow... He's... Huge." I laugh. "I've never seen a dog this big. But then again the only dog I know is a dachshund ... So of course every dog is big to me." I shrug. "I'm Max.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next