RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duggie and Tiger Only

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Duggie and Tiger Only - Page 4 Empty Re: Duggie and Tiger Only

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Yesh. :)
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Tiger?
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Sorry. I had homework. I may seem on but I'm not. I just stalk the bottom ocasionally to see if Guard's on. Repost?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Sure. Slow replies here. I'm writing an essay. Sad
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Duggierocks wrote:OOC: No problem. Stressful day here to. My parents want me to be a doctor...... Hospitals scare the shit outta me.... And, you know, I'm only 13.

Maren: I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'd love to." I said, standing in front of my apartment complex.

Tommy: I smiled, nodding. "Alright. I don't live too far away. Only a few blocks."

Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Luca: I smile and nod. "See you tonight." I say and walk off. Ugh. WB.

Luna: "Okay. Just hurry!" I giggle. WB. D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Maren: I walked in and up to my apartment. I let Capone off his leash and went to change. Wb.

Tommy: I laughed. "I will." A few minutes later, we were walking up to my house. I took out my key and unlocked the door.
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Max: I had gone back to the hockey rink and practice with the team. In a matter of hours the staduium starts to fill up with people. I hope Maren comes ... I don't know why but I really hope she came. Hopefuly we'd win for her first game.

Luna: I smile and walk in with Ranger leading. He sniffs around and barks saying its fine. I smile. "Where do we go to hear you play your guitar?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Maren: I walked into the stadium and it was filled with people. I made my way over to the seat Max had told me to go to, and I sat down, smiling. I had changed into leggings, and a baggy sweatshirt, with the college's name on it. I had been going there for a few years now, so the sweatshirt was oldish.

Tommy: I smiled. "You can sit over here, I have to get my guitar." I said, taking her hand and walking her to the couch. After she sat down, I walked into my room and got my guitar, then went back to the living room, and sat down on a chair across from her. "What do you want me to play?" I asked smiling, tuning my acoustic as I talked.
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Max: I had just gotten out on to the ice. I saw Maren and smiled. So she did came. The guys gave me a look and I jist shook my head. The game then started. We got a goal in a power play , they got a goal in a power play , and it came down to over time. In over time there was no goals at all. Now it was anyone's chance. They put me and two other guys in the shoot out. The other guys on the other team didn't get any in while me and one other guy did which ment we won. The whole crowed cheered and I smiled proudly. I looked around in the mess of the crowd for Maren while the guys congratalated me.

Luna: I sit down gently petting Ranger on the head. I feel aroudn on the couch a bit to figure out what it sort of looks like. "Hm. Well ... You can play whatever you want. I don't many songs." I shrug softly and smile. "Whatever you think your best at."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Maren: I smiled, staying where I was and waving to Max, while everyone else was leaving. I was short, and a lot younger than everyone else here, so it had to be hard for him to see me. I wanted to congratulate him.

Tommy: I smiled, and started to play Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, singing as I played.
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Max: We all went into the locker room and changed. Once after that there was a few family members out there saying hello and what not. I continued to look for Maren though.

Luna: I smile real big as he plays his guitar and sings. I softly hum along. "You sound really nice." I mumble in the middle of it out of no where. "I'm glad you showed me..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Maren:
I smiled when I saw Max and I walked up to him. "Hey, Congrats!!" I said with a smile, looking up at him.

Tony: I smiled when I finished playing. "Thanks. Want me to play something else?"
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Max: "Oh thanks!" I smile and hug her. "I tried to win since it was your first game." I shrug. "It wasn't that hard. They weren't a good team anyway." I chuckle. "So did you like the game? Would you likee to come again?"

Luna: I smile and nod quickly. "Oh that'd be great! I can listen to you sing and play your guitar all day probably." I giggle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Maren: I laughed and hugged him back. "I'd love to. It was fun."

Tommy: I smiled, and started to play any song that came to mind.
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Max: I smile and softly. "Well. Why don't I bring you home? Come on." The guys raise suspicious eyebrows when I walk out with some random girl. I get to my car and help her in. I then drive off remembering where she lived. No. Not stalkerish. O.o

Luna: I smile and just lay down my head while I pet ranger. I liked listening to him. I don't know what it is. But it was just calming and showed me maybe being blind wasn't so bad. I smile and close my eyes just listening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Maren: I smiled. "It's so cool that you play hockey. I couldn't imagine playing a sport like that. I'd probably kill myself." I said with a laugh, looking over at him.

Tommy: I smiled, playing.
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Max: I laugh and shrug softly. "Well. Its not an easy sport. So probably that could happen." I wink and shake my head. "But its fun really. Once you get past all the missing teeth and possibilities of breakin a nose or jaw." I smile. "I love it though.

Luna: I smile softl still listening. I soon end up falling asleep listening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Maren: I smiled and laughed. "The only thing I've ever been good at it school. I graduated high school at fourteen." I said and shrugged, smiling.

Tommy: I smiled when she fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her up, so I just played quietly.
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Luna: The songs he played had played over and over in my head even though no pictures went through it. Ranger barked and put his paw on Tommy's leg. He pointed his nose at the clock saying that he had to bring her back home.

Max: I raise an eyebrow and shake my head. "I graduted middle school at 14...." I shrug. "How long have you been in school? I've only been in it for two years..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Maren: I smiled. "I took two years of pre-medical at Harvard, then came here. I'm in my second year of medical school now. I'm Seventeen." I smiled and shrugged.

Tommy: I nodded and stood, putting down my guitar and walking across the room to Luna. I shook her, gently. "Wake up Luna. Ranger's gotta take you home."
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Max: "Well ... It was good luck I was good at hockey or else I wouldn't be here." I sigh and shrug softly. "Well... Here we are..." I say as I pull up to her house.

Luna: I slowly wake up. "Huh? Oh... Okay. Well. I hope we can do this tomorrow. Thank you." I somewhat hug him and ranger leads me out. "See you tomorrow!" I say just basically assuming we would do this tomorrow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Duggierocks Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Maren: I smiled, leaning over the space between us and kissing his cheek. "Thank you." I said and got out, walking to the door.

Tommy: I smiled and nodded. "Definitely."

OOC: I'm going to take a quick shower, brb.
Duggierocks
Duggierocks
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Okay. I gtg. Sorreh. D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content