RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 8 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:21 am

I gtg to bed. I'll reply tomorrow
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:23 am

Welp ... Bye then ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Ash sighs and nods. "I promise I will Amanda...can we have happy thoughts now..? This is depressing..." he saw a tv and grinned. "Tv!" He grabbed her gand abd dragged her over to the couch. They were watching animal planet. Oh yesss....

Saron put his arn around her. "Ah memories of hot tubs....in that ski resort...uhm....new memories now..." he smiled and kissed her. "So. Anything particular you want to do now?"

Akira nodded and "okay...love you." She gently kissed him then left. She walked back to the waiting room and sat down. She picked up a magazine and skimmed through it.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Amanda: I sat down and watched the TV. And then a commercial with a skinny blonde girl talking about sex and then a condoms and blahbidyblah. "Oh ... Uhm. Ash. This reminds me .. I'm ... Pregnant..." I say say in a whisper. UHOHS. :D

Jacob: BLABITDYBALLLAHHH. I'm moved to a new hospital and almost a year later I come home better. Well but not amazing. I was now exacttly the weight I was supposed to be. I walk into the mansion and look around. "Akira!?"

Emily: I shrug. "I think I'm going to take a shower .." I laugh. "Alone. Sorrry hun." I kiss his cheek and get out. I then go into the abthroom and begin to dake a showa. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Ash fell off the couch. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open. "WHAT?! HOW?!.....How long have you known this?" He stayed in his spot on the floor. That was very unexpecting. He wasn't sure how he should feel.

Saron pouted. "Aww okay....hurry back though. He closed his eyes and laid back, relaxing. He didn't hear the door open in the room because the hot tub was on the balcony. The guy knocked on the bathroom door softly.

Akira was in her room. Yeaahhhhh party in da bed lolz. Yeah anyway, she was with some guy and welll...yeah this is a sucky post.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Amanda: I sigh. "Well Ash ... When two people love each other ..." I then desribe it all.xDDDDDDDDDDDD "And well. I learned it yesterday ... And I was going to tell you ... But you know ..." I sshake my head. "Origionally I wasn't going to tell you because .. I told you. I don't want children... Because I'm afraid they'll have my autisim..." I look down. "I'm not even sure how far along I am. I hope not far .. because I wouldn't be able to stand killing a little baby with eyes , ears , a mouth , fingers..." I frown.

Emily: I was still in the shower. "One minute Saron!" I say and then reach for the door and open it. I had no idea that it wasn't Saron until I came out. I. Then scream seeing it's not Saron. I grab my towel and cover myself. "What are you doing?!"

Jacob: I walk to her room and open the door. My eyes go wide and I drop my bag. "Akira..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 pm

The guy whipped the blanket over them and Akira scooted away. "Jacob...." the guy frowned. "Do you know him Akira?" Akira nodded. Her eyes were filled with confusion and pain.

Ash got up and sat next to her again. "Do you think its mine or...Josh's...?" He dreaded the answer. This was...amazing and terrible at the same time. He sighed. "Wow...thats just....wow..." he leaned back, thinking.

The guy slapped a hand over her mouth and pushed her into the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it. "Calm down. I'm your...personal...room service employee..." he grinned, looking her over.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Amanda: "I'm pretty sure it's not yours. We've never done it before ... Not that I remember. I wanted us to wait until we got serious about our relationship." I sigh. "I think it's Hosh's though ... Unless he's let some of his friends play around with me too ... But I'm pretty sure it's not yours." I sigh. "How is this amazing Ash? I'm pregnant .. when I told you way before I didn't want children.."

Jacob: "W..what are you doing?" I ask as I stutter a bit. Akira ... With some other man? While she was with me? That didn't seem like her. "Why are you with him?" I ask as I start to cry. "Cheating on me..." I whisper to myself.

Emily: I push him off. "You get off of me! I'm not a toy!" I yell and run for the door again. I try to unlock it but I don't know how. "Gosh dang it!" I siggh and keep trying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Ash sighs. "Not amazing in a good way. And yeah I bet it is his. And I agree. I was hoping to wait for a little while longer...until we were sure we were staying together and such...but...so what are you going to do with it.? Its been a while since he did that with you..."

The guy glared at her. "I'm not here to just leave, I have to do my job." He grabbed her and pushed her back into the shower. Saron knocked on the door. "You okay Emily?"

Akira grabbed a towel nearby and wrapped it around herself. "Jacob I...." the guy frowned. "What are you talking about? She's my girlfriend." Akira shot him a look. "Jacob...you died...and...so i kinda..." she gestured weakly at the guy.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Amanda: I sigh. "I don't know Ash ... All I know is that I can't take care of it. I'm only 16 ... I can't do this." I put my head in my hands. "It's all Josh's fault! He messed up everything..." I whisper as tears begin to roll down my cheeks. "I had aperfect life with you ... Until he showed up. I had to stay silent or else he hurt you.. and that's. What I hated the most." I rest my head on his chest. "I don't want it ... I really don't. The poor child'll have my problems probably..."

Jacob: "Die? I didn't die! I had another heart attack but that was it!" I shake my head. "You moved on so quickly ... Didn't you? Like I barely even infulenced your life?" I back up. "I thought I could trust you. You know with me being in a different hospital ... But it's obvious that I can't." I grab my bag. "Just ... Get the heck out of my life!" I yell and run out of the room and into my own room. I go into the bathroom and force myself to throw up hoping i'd do something bad enough to get me back into the hospital. I couldn't take this anymore. The only joy I had in life was in the middle of doing it with a stanger.

Emily: "Job? What job? This isn't a job!" I then wince when he pushes me back in my shower. "Saron! Saron help!" I mumbled trying to get out of his grasp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Akira dressed quickly and burst into his room. She pulled him out of the bathroom. "Jacob stop!" She pushed him onto the bed. "What are you talking about?! What other hospital? It's been over a year Jacob! They told me you had died 9. Months ago! I didn't know you were alive! And you tokd ne to move on if you dided. It was hard, but I did it. So you're mad because some moron doctor lied to me?!"

Ash sighed. "I knkw. And i'm gonna kill my brother...but...do you really want to....ki-...i mean...dispose of it? I know you don't want it but...doesn't it deserve to live? It didn't do anything wrong. If you want, i'll raise the kid. Then we can give it to my parents. They'd like that.'

The guy grinned. "What did you think i meant by personal room service? I need to get paid." He started making out with her.

Saron didn't hear her. He sat on the bed and turned on the tv.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Jacob: "I wasn't dead!" Is all I yell. I break down crtying. "Just leave me alone... I'm done .... Done with everything..." I shake my head. "Just leave me alone to die alone.."

Amanda: I frown. "I don't want it..." I said. "Having a baby hurts ... Plus its not even yours... I don't want it..." I look down. "But I guess I'll have to .... Because I know you'll hate me for the rest of your life.." I sigh. "And I don't want that... But you know. I won't be able to take my medicine or get help anymore. They'll kick me out... I'm just warning you now ..." I say and get up. I go to the front desk and tell them my problem and she says I leave tomorrow. I nod and go back to my room and begin to pack.

Emily: I try to push him off not really kissing back. I start to cry remembering the time Folan did this to me. "Stop please.." I say when he pulls away for breath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Ash frowns. "No Amanda....I'm sorry...I didn't even think of that. Please don't go through with this. Please hon...." he grabbed her hands and pulled her away from her suitcase. "We both need to stay here and get help....i'm stupid for ecen suggesting you keep it. I won't hate you for whatever you choose."

Akira sighed. "Jacob...I didn't know...doctors are just someone you trust...when they say something....i thought you had really died. You had wanted me to move on. I did what you asked. I'll go dump him right now. All i want is you." She hugged him.

The guy laughs, it sounded maniacal. "No! I want you. I intend to get what I came here for." He threw her onto the floor and did stuffes to her lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Emily: the whole time I cried wondering how Saron didn't hear my cries. After a while I just had it. I pushed him away and unlocked the door. I came out not caring about getting dressed or what not. I fell down to the ground and cried. "Saron!" I yelled in sobs. "Saron please help!"

Amanda: I shake my head. "Look. I know you'll never be happy with me .. getting rid of the baby." I sigh. "It's for you .... I'll do it ..." I pull away from him and continue to pack. I felt bad .. Ash has done so much for me. This was the least I could do. I finish packing and sit down holding my stomach. "Hopefuly this'll make ash happy... I want him happy.." I told my stomach a. If it was listening.

Jacob: "Do you honestly think I ment that akira? Of course I didn't want you to move on! But you'd never bee happy." I shake my head. "No akira ... No.your with him now. And its pretty serious from what I just seen. Just leave me ... I don't want to fight this fight anymore ... The world can live with one less Jacob ... And I know 100% sure you can too.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Saron looked up and his eyes widened. "Emily what happene-" the guy ran out and froze when ge saw Saron. Saron glared at him and walked over. He helped Emily up and wrapped a towel around her. He hugged her, glaring at the guy. "Who the hell are you?" The guy hesitated then ran out of the room.

Ash frowned. He sat down next to ger. "Honey i....i don't want you to have to go through this...you're too young...and you're right...it needs...it wouldn't be right to have it if it had your autism...you would blame yourself all the time."

Akira frowned. "Jacob...i....please....how can i prove this to you? Poptart cat? ..." she sighed. "I love you, more than anything." She wrapped her arms around his neck and forced him into a loving kiss.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Emily: I stood there shaking and crying. "I just got out of the shower and I heard a nock .. and I-I thought it was you ... But he pushed me into the shower... And I screamed for your help ... But you didn't..." I stop. "And then .. he ..did what folan did to me..." I whisper and cry more. "I wanna go to a place where there's no people around to hurt me... I can't take this anymore...." I continue to shake. "I'm not safe anywhere..."

Amanda: I shake my head. "You want the baby .... So I'll have it." I sigh. "I just don't want the poor kid suffering from my autisim and then your depression. Anyway I'm afraid of losing you ... No one's ever loved me before ... And I don't want to lose that feeling.."

Jacob: I sigh. "I'm hurt Akira ... Seeing you in bed with that guy ... It hurts. We didn't even get this far .. but you went that far with some stranger?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Akira sighed. "I was afraid that if I tried to go that far with you...I would lose you....I don't mind losing him. He's pretty arrogant. But...you...you're really special to me...I didn't want to ruin anything."

Ash sighed. "Well...no one has ever loved me eitger....I really don't want to lose you. And I promise to help as much as i can with it. Will we go back to the mansion?" I picked up ash the panda and the rose and put them on top of her suitcase.

Saron sighed. "Well...can we please stay? I'll stay by you all the time. I didn't expect that....i'm sorry...but...its still our honeymoon..." he looked down. "I guess you don't want to 'relaxon this trip amymore?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Amanda: I shake my head. "Ash your staying here. You need the help more than me and I really want you to get better." I kiss him gently. "I don't want this baby ... I truely don't ... But this is for you..." I sigh. "Get better hon..." I say and walk out with my suitcase. I start to cry as I walk out. "Josh is going to pay ..." I whisperd to myself. "He will.." I say and start to go to Ash's old house to find Josh.

Jacob: I frown. "No ... That's not true.." I sigh. "It won't ever be the same though... I'd always havee this in the back of my mind..."

Emily: I frown. "But I'm not safe here ... I'm not safe anywhere..." I shake my head. "It won't be fun for me ..." I then shake my head quickly. "No! And never again!" I quickly blurt out. "Never again...."

Last edited by Tigerrrs on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 am

Blarrr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:20 am

Saron~I sighed and hugged her. That jerk had ruined our honeymoon. I was definitely going to report him. I froze when she said that sentence. "Never again?...Not even with me?" I asked, hurt. I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say. I rested my chin on her shoulder, staring off into space.

Ash~I watched her leave. My Amanda was gone, out into the cruel world. I didn't want her to have to go through with this if she was just going to suffer from it. I quickly packed what little belongings I had and signed out. I walked out to the car and got in. I drove towards the mansion, determind to stay by her side.

Akira~ I stepped back in horror at his statement? A world without Jacob? "NO!" I cried and ran out of the room. It was too much to take, the love of her life was rejecting her. He had made it clear, it was over. She walked numbly into her room. The guy sat on her bed watching tv. She walked over to the cgair by the window and sat down. She stared out at the clouds feeling completely and utterly empty.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:31 am

Emily: I frown and nod. "Y-Yes ... Its just scary... And .. I just can't." I look down. "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry if you want to leave now cause I won't do it with you ... I was raped twice ... What more can you expect?" I sigh and slowly stand up feeling hurt. Was saron really mad because I wouldn't do it with him. "Are you seriously mad at me? Because I won't do it with you?" I frown. "Is that all you've really been focusing on?" I shake my head and walk out onto the balcony and sit down on a chair. I then sit there and cry. He acts as if nothing even happened to me. Just that he cares about is that I'm never going to do it with him.

Amanda: I got to Ash's old house and walked in. I had known where they kept the spare key. I walk in and look around. "Josh! You geet your a$$ down here now!" I yell looking around. "I've got something to give you!" I yelled. I was suprisingly not scared.. It felt goof sranding up for myself. I didn't know what I was going to do ... Hut I was going to do something.

Jacob: I sigh and run out "Akira! I'm sorry!" I frown and stop. "I'm just hurt..." I look down. "Maybe we can attempt to work it out!" I yell to her. I sigh softly and begin to cry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:40 am

Saron groaned. "No! That is not all I can think about! I love you Emily!....I'm just a little disappointed...and don't worry. I'm gonna kill that guy.....literally." He grabbed the hotel phone and reported the guy. I walked out onto the balcony and pulled up a chair next to her. "I'm sorry Emily....I'm an insensitive jerk aren't I? I don't know how you can stand to be married to me...but I'm glad that we're married...because you're mine....and I love you so much.."

The guy got up and stuck his head out into the hallway. "Shut up @$$hole!" He yelled, before slamming the door. He grabbed Akira and pulled her onto the bed, intent on making her day better. So he did it with her again lol.

Josh heard her voice and walked downstairs, confused. "What do you want Amanda? Back for more? Because i'm open." He grinned and opened his arms wide. He advanced on her, backing her up against the wall.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 am

Emily: I stay silent for a while not really wanting to talk to him. But then I answered. "Sometimes ... Yes. You are a jerk ... Like now. When I wanted support you just worried about me not even doing It with you .. I mean that hurts. I would repsect your disison if you said you didn't want to do it... So you should pay me that respect. I do love you ... But I just don't want to." I sigh. "I'm just scared. ... And ... It just brings flashbacks."

Amanda: I winced a little but I shook my head. "I'm here to tell you that your sadly a father!" I yell and kick him right in his ...sensitive place. Once he sort of falls back I bunch him hard in the face but I end up hurting my own hand. "Gosh dang it!"

Jacob: "Let her go!" I yell banging on the door. After thirtyminutes I give up. I sit in front of the door crying. "Oh Akira...I'm so sorry..." I keep on saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 am

Saron sighed. "I know...and I'm a terrible husband for that. I just....I'm a little confused...I'm afraid of doing the wrong thing with you....I hate when we fight...it tears me apart."

Josh groaned and fell back, holding his.....banana xD He looked up at her, his discomfort obvious. "What?!....Please don't tell me I have to help raise the little monster."

The guy dressed and walked out, headed for home. He had um....done It a little too hard lol and she was a bloody mess. He had tied up her hands so she could escape and it was cutting her arms. She moaned in pain and rolled ovet.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 am

Amanda: "You do!" I yelled in his face. "You will wether you like it or not!" I now had tears vin my eyes. "This is for all the times you hurt me and touched me! You will wake up at 1 am when this baby cries and go and change it! You will pay!" I kick him once more and then I run out crying.

Jacob: I run into the room and see her. My eyes go wide and I run over. "Hon ... I'm sorry..." I untie her and pull her into my arms. I hold her gently and kiss her. "Hon ... What did he do to you?" I whisper. I was appualed at this scene. It just wasn't right.

Emily: "I hate when we fight too .." I sigh. "Just please. Respect my descision. When I feel comfortable you will be the first one to know ..." I kiss his cheek and hold his hand. "Let's just take it slow ... Okay hon?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next