RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 17 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:09 pm

:/ Well they're jerks. You've been a great friend to them so they have no reason to go do this.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm

I don't know why I deserve it either ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:11 pm

That's the thing, you don't deserve it.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

I don't.

Anyway happy thoughts. I'm done and over her. Role play? :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Well, at least they included you in helping run the tumblr page for this site :/

And I'd love to but I have to study major time for geometry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Eh I don't want to anyway anymore.

And oh. Okay. I guess I'll just go then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm

I just found out we had a tumblr page :/ no one tells me anything anymore

And sorry :/ but i can't fail this class
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Its okay. I don't want you to fail. Ill just go. Its fine. I don't think ill be rping much on here anyway. Your the only one I rp with anymore
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Sad i'm sorry...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Tiger wrote:Me and Tiger only! - Page 17 Tumblr_m1tjfrJM9D1r3wsyko1_400

Amanda:

"And do you think I like the thought of Josh being the father? No! I don't!" I yell as I try to lower my voice. "Yes. I know your going to help me. I wouldn't expect it any other way. But techincley your the uncle. But we'll say your his dad. Okay? Okay." I then shrug. "And why can't I call them names?" I smile. "I have some good ones in the back of my head." I then frown. "Well hurry! I wanna see it!" I say and giggle. "Like right nooooowww. Well. Until he or shee is married that is it."

I follow him through smiling. "Oh my. Why haven't we seen this earlier? This looks so cool!" I whispered. Instead of walking I ran. "Come on!" I laughed. Once we got there I stopped. "Oh no oh no oh no..." I mumbled as I doubled over and threw up on all the prettyyyness. DD:

Me and Tiger only! - Page 17 Tumblr_m1tiesnvCg1rp0y8oo1_250

Emily:

I laugh at all his preverted remarks. "Well. Maybe later if your good we can put the hot dogs in the buns if you know what I mean." I wink and go downstairs. I get all the hot dogs and stuff. I then begin to cook it all smiling softly. Little Saron kitty was sitting by my feet meowing. I finish cooking the hot dogs and I bring them inside. I sit down and eat them with Saron. "So. Anymore questions I need to answer?" I ask as I bite into a hot dog.

"I don't own mine. I guess its because I came here too late." I say and shrug. "But your fuirnature will do." I smile. "Just we need more ... Man-ish bed sheeets and curtians. Deal? Deal." I then nod. "We will. We can do that." I smile. "Once we have a freee day we'll go and check it out." I then laugh as she pushses me back down. "Fine. Fine. But get ready to see uglieneesss." I say as I pull off my shirt. "Now you have to take off yours so we'ree even!"

I laugh and go back to kissing her adding some french. Oh la la<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Tiger wrote:
Tiger wrote:Me and Tiger only! - Page 17 Tumblr_m1tjfrJM9D1r3wsyko1_400

Amanda:

"And do you think I like the thought of Josh being the father? No! I don't!" I yell as I try to lower my voice. "Yes. I know your going to help me. I wouldn't expect it any other way. But techincley your the uncle. But we'll say your his dad. Okay? Okay." I then shrug. "And why can't I call them names?" I smile. "I have some good ones in the back of my head." I then frown. "Well hurry! I wanna see it!" I say and giggle. "Like right nooooowww. Well. Until he or shee is married that is it."

I follow him through smiling. "Oh my. Why haven't we seen this earlier? This looks so cool!" I whispered. Instead of walking I ran. "Come on!" I laughed. Once we got there I stopped. "Oh no oh no oh no..." I mumbled as I doubled over and threw up on all the prettyyyness. DD:

Emily:

I laugh at all his preverted remarks. "Well. Maybe later if your good we can put the hot dogs in the buns if you know what I mean." I wink and go downstairs. I get all the hot dogs and stuff. I then begin to cook it all smiling softly. Little Saron kitty was sitting by my feet meowing. I finish cooking the hot dogs and I bring them inside. I sit down and eat them with Saron. "So. Anymore questions I need to answer?" I ask as I bite into a hot dog.

"I don't own mine. I guess its because I came here too late." I say and shrug. "But your fuirnature will do." I smile. "Just we need more ... Man-ish bed sheeets and curtians. Deal? Deal." I then nod. "We will. We can do that." I smile. "Once we have a freee day we'll go and check it out." I then laugh as she pushses me back down. "Fine. Fine. But get ready to see uglieneesss." I say as I pull off my shirt. "Now you have to take off yours so we'ree even!"

I laugh and go back to kissing her adding some french. Oh la la<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Ash frowned a little when she mentioned that it was Josh's. He sighed and said softly," I know." His smile returned at her enthusiam about the bag. "You can't see it until we get outside!" He held the bag away from her and nodded. "Yes. They must be married first!" ....and dey are outside! He smiled. "Yes it is beautiful." His smile melted away when she was sick again. He sighed. "Aw are you okay honey?" He put the bag on the bench and walked her over to the water. He helped clean her off. He hoped she'd feel well enough for what was in the bag. He had saved up for a while to get it. And it would mean more 'fun' x3

Saron smiled. "Yay hotdogs! Sounds good to me!" He followed her downstairs. He helped her cook them then sat down. Taking a bite, he pondered her question. "Yes...how long have we been married? Do we have any kids?" He smiled a little. He tried to think of more questions while she finished her bite of hot dog to answer the ones he had just asked. Ugh this post is so lame so I'm just gonna post some extra stuff to make it longer lol.

Akira smiled. "Yay my furniture! Your bed is creaky anyway." She bounced and it creaked. She giggled. "Seeee?? And fine. We'll get man curtains." She laughed. "Okay what colors are good?" She smiled. "Oh you aren't ugly. You're sexxiii<3 And you have nice abs." She smiled. "Okay now prepare for the real ugliness." She said before sitting up and slipping off her shirt. She tossed it to the side and smiled. "You look better without a shirt." She poked his abs.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17