RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 15 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Akira laughed. "Yes you are. Good job! You're like a head taller. I'm only up to your shoulder silly." She took his hand in hers and swung it as the walked out to the gardens.

Trish frowned. "Really?....thats the only reason Josh wanted me?" She sighed. "That's terrible. What a jerk. I'm gonna set him straight. Thanks for telling me uh...." Ash mumbled Amandas name and Trish nodded. "Thanks Amanda." She smiled.

Saron was dreaming about another cat, Emily crying, and he was confused. Was this all just a messed up dream? Or a memory? He didn't have time to figure out. He woke up to Emily screaming. He frowned, shocked. He shook her gently. "Emily....its oky!" He hugged her. "Whats wrong?" He murmured.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Emily: I was shaking and crying. "I had a bad dream again... Of the folan... And that guy... And you... Raping me..." I whisper as I cry. "It was jsut so scarry... I have this dream every night...."

Amanda: I sigh and nod softly. "I just don't want you getting hurt." I say and smile softly. "I hope you find someone better. Just get out while you can." I say softly. "Come on Ash." I say and then get in car.

Jacob: I laugh. "Well you need to get taller!" I laugh and shake my head. I smile. "Come on. Let's go on that walk"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Saron frowned. He knew Folan was his twin. Who was the other guy? And did he really rape her? Wow. He sighed. "Oh I'm sorry dear....I know I shouldn't have done that." He was taking a shot, hoping that she had been talking about him so he wouodm't look like a moron.

Ash smioed and nodded. Trish went inside and grabbed her far keys and came bsck out. Josh was pleading with her to stay but she got in her car and drove away. Ash quickly drove away too.

Akira smled. "I think I'm done growing Jacob. I'll just be short. I like it this way." She looked at the flowers. It was spring so they were in full bloom. It was so beautiful. She sighed. "So...tomorrow's kind a big huh?" She hoped he would remember.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 am

Emily: I shake my head. "That's not what I was talking about." I sigh. "You already said sorry. And we already went through it." I hide my face in his shirt as I cry. "It just... It haunts me everyday." I frown. "Its not your fault though. Please don't think its your fault."

Amanda: I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh. I hold his hand tightly. "I love you ..." I say and kiss him. "When we get back home I just want to sleep." I nod.

Jacob: I stop. "Uhm. What's tomorrow?" I frown. "I'm sorry..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Saron frowns. "Oh...sorry I thought you were talking about that..." He puts his arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry, its not your fault...or mine....it's that guy's. I can go beat him up if you'd like?" He asked.

Ash smiles and kisses her back. "Love you too. And okay. A nap sounds good to me as well." He drives back to the mansion and gets out. He picked her up and smiled. "You could can carry the pillow pets. He holds her with one arm, he was suprisingly strong. He picked up the pillow pets with his free hand and goves them to her. He carries her upstairs.

Akira frowned a little. "You guys always forget these things. Tomorrow will be our one year-aversary! We've been together for 364the days so far!" She wasn't totally pissed at him forgetting but she was a little disappointed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Emily: I shake my head as I continue to cry. "You can't. He's back in Hawii." I say and shake my head. I kiss him. "Just.. don't leave my side." I sigh. I hide my face in his shirt. I frown. "I love you Saron... Just remember than..."

Amanda: I hold the pillow pets in my hand and laugh. "You do know when I get more months into my pregnany you won't be able to carry me anymore." I frown and shrug. I rest my head on his chest and yawn. "You gotta wash the pillow pets just in case he did something to them..."

Jacob: I frown and pull her close. I kiss her gently. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I can't belive its already been a year..." I laugh. "Seems like only weeks." I smile and kiss him. "Don't worry. I'll make it the best anniversary ever."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Akira's face lights up. She grins. "Okay. At least you didn't purposely forget it." She sighed happily and picked a lily from a cluster of them. She smelled it and smiled. She held it out to him. "Isn't it beautiful?"

Saron nodded. "Oh okay..." They had gone to Hawaii? Dang he wished he remembered that. "I...love you too Emily." He forced a smile. It still felt awkward. He hugged her, patting her back. "Want to go have breakfast?"

Ash smiled. "It's fine. I'll still carry you around. Or at least hold you. I'm a big boy." He chuckled then nodded. "Yes I will wash them. I promise." He put her down on the bed and went to wash them.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Emily: I stop and shake my head. "You ... You heasitated. Why? What did I do?" I frown and stop. "Saron ... Do you really remember?"

Jacob: I smile. "But not as beautiful as you."

Amanda: I laugh and shake my head. "You won't be able to when I'm like 140 pounds!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Ash laughs. "I'll make it my goal." He washed them then set to work drying them. "I like fluffy pillow pets, don't you Amanda? Fluffy fluffy fluffy." He finished them and gave Ash the Panda to her.

Akira smiled and blushed. "No....they're prettier..." she put the flower behind his ear and smiled. "Smexxii." She picked some smaller flowers and braided her hair the best she could while walking. She wove the flowers into her hair and smiled. "Does it look okay?"

Saron's eyes widened a little. She caught him. "I didn't mean to hesitate. I was just thinking." He avoided her eyes. "And of course i remember. That video brouvht everything back."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:19 am

Amanda: I nod and shrug. "Alright. I guess I'll let you have your little goals but they won't happen." I shake my head and smile. "Oh yes! Fluffy pillows." I take my Ash the Panda and hold him close. I sigh softly and just gently stroke his fake fur. He was my security blanket. He was the thing that kept me calm. Yes. I know. Ash should be the one who does all that and he does. But my Ash the panda... He was just specialer.<3 I look at him and smile. "Sooo Mister. What would you like to do?" I ask. "Wanna talk about Baby names? I was thinking Ash or maybe Cody. Or maybe Iris or Erin." I shrug and smile.

Jacob: I laugh and shake my head. I take my flowers from my ear and hold them in my hands. I smile softly and follow her as she does. "Well. They look beautiful." I smile and stop her. I kiss her and wrap my arms around her. I smile. "Don't worry. As soon as I turn nineteen I'll get us both out of here. I'll get a job , we can get married , have little baby us , and have a wonderful life." I smile. "Sound good?"

Emily: I frown. "Why are you avoiding my eyes? Why do you sound like your lieing?" I ask. I look at his face hoping to find the answer. "Why did you lie?" I shake my head and get up. "You don't remember... Your probably just playing along to get in my pants probably." I get little Saron kitty and run downstairs vrying. I sit in the kitchen holding Saron kitty and crying. "He doesn't remember Saron Kitty.. he doesn't remember." I whisper to him. He looks at me weird. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 am

Ash chuckles. "Yes they will. I shall make them come true!" He smiled snd wrapped his arms around her. "Yes baby names.....uhm.....ooh yeah I like those." He smiled. "Oh so a little Ash but not a little Amanda? I think we may have enough Ash's in this family for now." He said, nodding at the pillow pet in her arms. He gently rested his hand on her stomach. He smiled. He knew it wasn't his...but...it was a cute wittle babeh.

Akira smiled. She went on picking some more flowers. She loved 'em
They were so beautiful. But her favorite was a purple rose. Yes they have those :) She stopped when he stopped her and looked up into his eyes. She smiled softly. When she heard his plan her eyes widened. "Ohmigosh really?!" She grinned and kissed him. "That would be amazing!"

Saron swore. She had caught him. "Wait!" He jumped outof the bed and ran after her. He found her in the kitchen crying again. He sighed. "Emily....I'm so sorry....I do remember some things...but...its still kind of fuzzy. It's not my fault. I'd remember everything if I could." He looked down. "I just sidn't want you to be unhappy...some things are coming back to me in tiny pieces but nothing important."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Amanda: I shake my head laughing. "No. They won't come true. I'm serious." I then shrug. "Well. I'm not surevif I want to name the baby after me. I don't really like my name. I like Ash more." I smile. "There never is too much of something!" I giggle. I them smiile a little and rest my hand over his on my small baby bump. "Inside there is a little baby brewing. And deep inside its yours..." I say and smile.
I look down at my stomach and sigh. "We still have 8 more months left. I just wish the baby was here already!" I giggle softly.

Emily: I continue to gently pet Saron Kitty's fur. I frown and look down. "I would have rather you tell me the truh. Even if I couldn't have the old you in my life .. I would have rather the truth." I look down. "I would have much rather had been told the truth. That's all... I know you want to make me happy... But a fake you won't make me happy."

Jacob: I laugh and smile: "I'm glad that you like the plan." I kiss her. "So woudl you like to go backoutside?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Akira giggled. "Jacob, we're already outside." She smiled. "Silly boy." She ruffled his hair. She frowned. "Uh ohhh. I ruined your hair." She messed with it, trying to fix it to its smexxii look. She gave up. "Oh well!" She smiled.

Ash sighed. "Ohkay...and I personally love your name. Do you know what it means? It means 'worthy of love'." (I looked it up earlier:3) He smiled. "The 8 months won't be too long. Don't worry." He kissed her and smiled.

Saron sighed. "Okay....I'm sorry.....I don't remember everything...I do remember a little bit though....please don't hate me. Maybe...if I spent more time doing things we used to, then I would remember." He smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 am

Jacob: I laihgh and shake my head. I fix my hair and then smile. "I ment let's go inside. Come on." I say and walk back inside. I walk back to our room and walk in. I lay down holding her close. "Soo Miss. What would you like to do?" I ask and raise an eyebrow.

Amanda: I shrug and shake my head. "I'm glad you like my nmae ... But I don't." I shrug. I smile and kiss him. "When the moment comes we'll know what to name him or her okay?" I then sigh. "Well. Its not going to be a long 8 months for you because your not the one who's actually carrying it. You won't have to throw up al the time , have your feet sore , and gain like ten billion pounds. So yeah. It won't go by quick." I frown.

Emily: I sigh and nod. "Well. Alright." I standup and wipe my eyes. "Well. At this time we'd either go out and eat or stay in and eat. What would you like to do?" I manage a smile but it was mostly fake.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Akira smiled and walked back inside with him. In one hand she was clutching a purple rose. They were her favorite, and they were uncommon. She smiled and laid down next to him. She cradled the rose to her chest like a teddy bear. "I dunno." She answered to his question. She didn't know what she wanted to do. She sighed and closed her eyes. "Uhmm....want to try to find a place that we could live in when we leave? We need a plan..."

Ash sighed. "I know Amanda...I'm not saying that it'll always be fun. But, you'll live through it. And I'll he here to help you through it all. Any cravings at the moment? I know that comes in at some point." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Saron smiled. "Let's go out to eat. But go dress nice. We're going somewhere fancyish. Kay?" He smiled, pleased. He wanted to make it up to her for lying about remembering. Maybe more memories would come back soon.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Amanda: I shake my head. "I know. Just .. I'm scared. What if something bad happens? Like I trip and fall down stairs and I lose the baby. Or ... Something goes wrong during delievery and we lose the baby!" I cry and sob as I start to whisper agrily to myself having another breakdown. I had forgotten my medicine at the hospital. I soon stop and just sit there shaking.

Jacob: I nod. "Well. If that's what you want to do." I get up and get my laptop. "So. How are we gonna do this? Are we gonna take out a loan first? Or live in a homeless shelter while we get on our feet?"

Emily: I nod and go upstairs. I get dressed in black high heel sandals , a dark purple sparkly dress , and I put my hair up. I put some make up on and then go back downstairs. "Saron! Saron I'm ready!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Ash sighed. "I'll stay by you to keep you safe. And there are good doctors. They'll help you too." He frowned when he realized they had forgotten the medicine elsewhere. He gently hugged her when she stopped. "Its okay
Amanda."

Akira sat up and shrugged. "I dunno....what's a loan?" She had no idea what he was talking about. Lol i have no idea what that is either

Saron had put on some nice oants and a nice shirt. He smiled when she came down. "Wow...you look beautiful..." something shifted in his brain, there was something....just out of reach...if only he could grasp that memory.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Amanda: "I'm so sorry Ash.." I whisper. " I ... I put you through this all .. and all I do is have my fits and my annoyingness." I shake my head and look away. "I just make your life worse.." I pull away from his arms and sit in the corner. "I don't deserve you..."

Jacob: "A loan is a thing when you get some money and then you have to pay it back. I shrug. "Its hard to pay off though..."

Emily: I blushed. "Well. Thank you." I smilee softly and kiss him. But then I frown and pull away. "Sorry..." I sigh softly and walk to the door. "Let's go.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Tiger wrote:Amanda: "I'm so sorry Ash.." I whisper. " I ... I put you through this all .. and all I do is have my fits and my annoyingness." I shake my head and look away. "I just make your life worse.." I pull away from his arms and sit in the corner. "I don't deserve you..."

Jacob: "A loan is a thing when you get some money and then you have to pay it back. I shrug. "Its hard to pay off though..."

Emily: I blushed. "Well. Thank you." I smilee softly and kiss him. But then I frown and pull away. "Sorry..." I sigh softly and walk to the door. "Let's go.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Tiger wrote:
Tiger wrote:Amanda: "I'm so sorry Ash.." I whisper. " I ... I put you through this all .. and all I do is have my fits and my annoyingness." I shake my head and look away. "I just make your life worse.." I pull away from his arms and sit in the corner. "I don't deserve you..."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:28 am

Tiger wrote:
Tiger wrote:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Tiger wrote:
Tiger wrote:
Tiger wrote:

Can you see it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Yeah, I can see it now. Thankies Amandaa<3

Ash rolled his eyes. "This again? We've been over this Amanda. I can deal with it. It doesn't freak me out if that's what you think. I'm just afraid that it's hurting you or something. And yes you do deserve me, it's me who doesn't deserve you." He stood up and walked over to her. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap. He put Ash the Pands on her lap.

Saron smiled when she kissed him. He frowned when she pulled away. "Okay..." he mumbled and walked out the door after her. He opened the door to his car that he had brought back from Hawaii. He h elped her i n then go t in the driver's side.

Akira sighed. "Oh....well then....how much does a house cost? Or at least a townhome or apartment? I have money saved up.....for college..." she muttered the last part. They made everyone save dor college here at the orphanage. She didn't want to go to college though.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Here are all my characters. Please tell me if I've missed any if I've role played with you https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t977-tiger-s-people-as-of-3-28-12#132376
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Yeah, I can see it now. Thankies Amandaa<3

Ash rolled his eyes. "This again? We've been over this Amanda. I can deal with it. It doesn't freak me out if that's what you think. I'm just afraid that it's hurting you or something. And yes you do deserve me, it's me who doesn't deserve you." He stood up and walked over to her. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap. He put Ash the Pands on her lap.

Saron smiled when she kissed him. He frowned when she pulled away. "Okay..." he mumbled and walked out the door after her. He opened the door to his car that he had brought back from Hawaii. He h elped her i n then go t in the driver's side.

Akira sighed. "Oh....well then....how much does a house cost? Or at least a townhome or apartment? I have money saved up.....for college..." she muttered the last part. They made everyone save dor college here at the orphanage. She didn't want to go to college though.

Amanda: I frown and shake my head. "No. I don't deserve you.." I mumble again. "I keep on doing stuff like that. How does it not bother you? It surely bothers me..." I then sigh and nod. "Yes. It does hurt me. It always leaves me with massive head achs.... I don't know what it does to me... It just hurts..." I sigh and shake my head. "And I want to get help but I can't..."

Emily: I had just thought it would be akward for him. I just nod softy and get in. "So." I say trying to break the silence. "Where are we going?" I ask as I look out the window.

Jacob: "Well. We can buy a nice condo for 600ish a month. I'm sure I have about a hundred. I can get a job getting the rest." I hug her. "How much do you have saved?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next