RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 14 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 am

SORRY! I've been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy!

Saron heard crying outside his door. He dismissed it at someone crying over another patient. The doctor let him out of the hospital. He said if anything went wrong though, to come back. Saron walked outside and looked around. Hmmm....where did he live? He decided to walk around till he found out. Some teens ran over to him. One looked like...him. Surely this was his twin? And a girl with red and black hair. She looked familiar too. And there was one more girl with silver/blue hair. They hugged him, all talking at once. The firls said something about their parents being so worried. Maybe these were his sisters. "Where's my house?" He asked. They took his hand. One gir per hand and his twin by the red head. They led him back to his house. He walked inside and looked arouns.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Emily: I was in our house feeding little Saron Kitty. He was already a couple of months old so he looked older and more big. A vereh handsome kitty. :)
Me and Tiger only! - Page 14 031

Just as a dog would he ran to the door when Saron had came in. He rubbed against his leg and purred. I came running to see where he had gone. "Oh..." I say picking up Saron kitty when I see Saron. I was still very hurt by his date with that pretty doctor. I had been crying recently so my eyes were red and puffy. "Guess you came home? Well. This is our house. Our bedroom's upstairs but I'll just sleep on the couch tonight." I had already made a bed there. "This is Saron Kitty ... Named after you..." I gave him the cat and then just walked back into the kitchen and went back to cooking the dinner I was making.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Saron saw her walk in and smiled. There she was. Looking as beautiful as ever. Although her eyes were red and puffy. Had she been crying? Hmm...weird. He looked at the cat. "Named after me?" He inquired. He held the kitten at arm's length, examining him. He was adorable. Saron held him to his chest and cuddled him. "So soft." He murmured. He decided to explore soon. He watched her walk back to the kitchen. He had the odd urge to stop her; to kiss her and hold her. He dismissed the thought. She was still a stranger to him. Why would he do that then? He walked upstairs and found the bedroom. There were pictures of them everywhere. He frowned. Still his twin brother?....but...she saod that he was married to her, not his brother. Weird. He walked back out and found a piece of cardboard by the stairs.

He grabbed the piece of cardboard and sat on it. He slid down the stairs. "WHEEEEEE!!!!!!" Yup. This felt right. It felt like something he'd do. He ran into the couch and fell over laughing. Thks was so fun!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 am

Emily: I ump and end up burning my hand after hearing the noise. I run into the living room. "Saron! What are you doing?!?" I shake my head and sigh. I fix the couch back up and take the cardboard. I throw it out and sigh. "Now look what you've done.." I look at my hand and winced. There was no marks or anything but it burned like crazy. I started tearing up from both losing Saron and the pain. I run it under cold water and then sit down on the floor holding my hand in a wet rag. Little Saron kitty comes over and sits in my lap. I look up at Saron. "Why don't you just go and find out what your going to do on your date tomorrow." I say annoyed. "Maybe get a divorice while your at it.." I whisper to myself as I continue to cry. More from losing Saron than anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 am

Saron frowned. "But.....my cardboard...." He pouted. "It was fun..." he saw her holding her hand and his frown deepened. "What happened?" He walked over and sat down next to her. He gently took her hand and examined it. "Ohhh....its a burn..." he looked for the first aid kit. He found it in the cabinet and sat down again. He put on a burn cream then wrapped it in gauze. He gently kissed her hand amd smiled. He looked up at her through his bangs. "Better?" He looked down then. "And....i dunno of i want to do that date anymore..." he sighed. It was so complicated.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:36 am

Emily: I can't help but smile when he helps me again. He seemed just liked old Saron. My Saron<3 I blush a little when he kisses my hand. "Yeah .. Better." I say and then sigh. "And why not?" I shake my head and get up. "I really don't want you to go. I'm worried that you'll fall in love with her and want to leave me ...." I sigh. "Saron don't you remember us?" I ask as I begin to cr again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 am

Saron smiles. "I have magical kisses! Yay!!" He hugged her. He pondered her question for a minute. "I don't know it just.....it doesn't feel right....like I shouldn't go out with her. I don't know why though. And Emily......thats your nane right?....I'd love to remember you so I could know who I am....because....I don't know....I'm just so confused. I'm sorry....don't cry." He pulls her onto his lap and rocks her. "Don't cry......don't cry..." he murmurs repeatedly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Emily: I frown and shake my head. "You used to hold m in your lap just like this. I always used to sit in your lap. It was just were I always sat." I sigh. "Look here. This night help..." I get up and walk to the living room. I sit him down and then put in a tape. It was our wedding video. Not much really. Just us in a church saying our vows and a couple of people. Mostly just Saron's family. I sat down and watched his expression as he watched it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Saron watched. A puzzled expression on his face. A small look of recognition crossed his face. "Thats me. And you.....were we in a play?" He looked at her and blinked. He didn't really seem like the type to be in a play but hey, it was worth a try. He sighed and leaned back. "Sorry....its just.....all fuzzy..." he murmured. He didn't have any clear memories from before the accident.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Emily: I sigh and look down. "No. Its not a play. Its our actual wedding..." I shake my head. "I'm just gonna go to bed... I'll be upstairs." I say and go upstairs to my bedroom. I lay down on my side and just cry softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Saron sighs. He didn't like making her cry. He looked down at his finger. The doctor had put the ring back on. Was he really married? He had no idea. He sighed. To make this girl happy, he'd have to remember. Or at least pretend. He stood up and walked upstairs. "Emily? You okay....sweetie?" It felt a little strange calling her this but it also kind of felt right.

Want to rp the other charries too?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Sure. xD you can start if you want. :P

Emily: I sit up and nod. I wipe my eyes. "I'm fine." I say lieing. "If your tired your bed is downstairs." I say not looking at him. I didn't want to look at him. I wipe my eyes again. "Just turn off the TV if your done with it..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Saron pouted. "B-but.....wifeys and husband.....-eys sleep together." He put the palms of his hand together to demomstrate the 'together'. He smiled and held his arms out to her. "Wifey?" He shifted his weight a little. He hoped the plan would work.

Akira sighed. "Well I'm not in the mood for teasing Jacob." She stood up. "I don't want to talk about this anymore." She walked out of the kitchen and sat on a couch. She laid down and pulled the pillow over her head.

Ash looked around the house for the missing pillow pets. He knocked on Josh's door. It opened a little. "What?" Came the sharp reply. Ash sighed. "Where are the pillow pets?" Josb shrugged. "Uhm i dunno."

Where should they be?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Uhm..xD wherever you want them to be. xD

Amanda: I frown and stay behind Ash. "Please just give me back my pillow pet..." I say behind him.

Emily: I smile a little. "You remember?" I get up and and run over. I hug him and kiss him. "Yay!" I laugh. "You remember us?" I smile. "What do you remember?"

Jacob: I sigh and follow him. "What did I do? Really?" I shake my head. "I didn't do anything bad... Just didnt give you a poptart..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Akira sighed. "You wouldn't even come with me though. It felt like you didn't want to be around me." She sighed. "But I have a question...is your birthday soon? How old are you?" She looked up at him.

Josh rolled his eyes and turned back to his room. "Trish can you get me the stupid pillow pets?" A female voice said yes and they were passed over. He threw them past Amanda. "Fetch." He slammed the door shut.

Saron smiled and nodded then hesitated. He tried to remember what he already knew. "Well...we're married...I remember Saron kitty...i have to a twin...and two sisters...uhm...you dyed my hair and painted my nails....uh..and more but its too much to recall." He forced a smile.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Amanda: I frown a little. "Did he do anything to them? I don't want to touch them..." I say looking at them. "That really wasn't nice..." I sigh.

Emily: I smile and kiss him. "Oh its so good to have you back!" I hug him. "Come on hon." I say and lay down with him. "Its nice to have you back..."

Jacob: I frown and shake my head. "I'm sorry..." I then shrug. "I'm 18 turning 19 on May3rd."

SuckehD:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Akira looked down. "Jacob....if you haven't been adopted by the time you're 19...then they send you to a foster home." She bit her lip. She couldn't lose him. Not now. She got up and hugged him. "Either way....you'll have to leave me soon." (Lol i just realized his birthday is on mine haha)

Ash shrugged. "They're fine.".? He picked them up and put his arm around her. "So. Want me to wash them when we get home then?" He walked back out to the car eith her.

Saron smiled snd wrapped his arms around her. "Yup, itd goodbto be back." He murmured softly. Heehehe happeh Saron being in bed with a hot girl lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Jacob: My eyes go wide and I shake my head. "No... No way. I'm not going to leave..." I sigh and shake my head. "I'll run away and visit you. Or you can run awa with me...." I say seriously. "I won't leave you.." I kiss her.

Emily: I smile and kiss him. "I wubbb chu<e" I giggle and shake my head. I rest my head on his chest. "Saron... How about we talk about maybe starting a family? I know I said I didn't want one... But .. I think I do..."

Amanda: I get in the car and nod. "Yes please. I don't trust them." I sigh softly and shake my head. "I should have told that girl that I'm pregnant with his baby.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Ash stopped as he was about to start the car. "Then go tell her. I'll come with you." He put the pillow pets in the backseat and opened the car door, ready to get out.

Akira nodded. "Yeah. We can run away.....but....we have nowhere to go Jacob." She sighed and looked down. She hugged him. "You're oldddd" she giggled.

Saron smiled. "I wubb you toooo!" He thought about this for a moment. "Ohkay. Fine by me." He smiled. This was goodd. Now he have good night with girl hshahha

Ehh wb
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Emily: I nod. "Not now though. In a couple of months." I smile. I hadn't even known this was all an act. "Now get some sleep hon..." I say and close my eyes soon falling asleep.

Amanda: I frown. "I don't know..." I shake my head. "I don't want to cause them trouble..."

Jacob: "Well find somewhere." I sigh and shake my head. I then laugh. "Well. Yes. I am old." I shrug. "Can't help it." I smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Akira smiles. "You need to stop getting older till I catch up." She laughed. "I'm only 17!" She giggled. She poked him. "Pokeeee." She smiled. "So....what do you want to do?"

Ash shrugged. "It wouldn't. If she had any sense then it would actually help her." He smiled. "You could save her from the evil Joshness." He chuckled.

Saron pretended to pout. "Ohkay." He smiled. She seemed to be fooled by his act...she really thought he remembered. He'd keep it up until he remembered...or she found out.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Amanda: I nod. "Alright. If it helps her." I say and get out. "But you go and ask her to come out. I can't have Josh's hearing.."

Jacob: I laugh. "Id stay 19 forever if I could!" I smile and kiss her. "Hm. We can... Go for a walk?" I aska nd shrug.

Emily: I sleep my head rested on his cheest.

Writers block.D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Saron had an arm around her, the other behind his head. He stared at the ceiling, thinking, trying to remember. He sighed. Why couldm't he just remember?! It was so frustrating! He closed his eyes, hoping for sleep to come. He drifted off into sleep with broken memories as dreams.

Ash nodded. "Ohkay." He got out and walked upstairs. He knocked on the door and Josh opened it. "Can I talk to Trish." He assured Josh that he wasn't trying to steal her then led her outside.

Akira smiled. "Yes my smexxi 19 year old poptart cat! And want to walk in the garden? Thats where we first walked. Do you remember?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Amanda: I saw the girl walk over. "Look. I know I'm just a stupid 16 year old girl but I need to warn you. Josh isn't whatever he says he is. He's a rapest..." I frown. "He used to rape me.... And now I'm pregnent with his child..." I lift up my shirt just enough to show my stomach. It had a little bump forming. "You need to get out while yo can .. or else you'd end up like me."

Emily: I had good dreams being all happeh. :D But that's just how the dreams started. the next morning I wakke up screaming. I was sweating and shaking.
Little Saron kitty was in the bed sleeping. He shot his head up eharing me scream.

Jacob: I smile and nod. "Sure." I say and start to walk. "I just realized. I'm taller than you too!" I laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next