RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 9 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:19 am

Josh sighed. "Great. Tip to self: use condoms" hahaha background music: do you like sex? I like sex! XDDD

Ash drove to the mansion and walked up inti her room. He sat on the bed and watched tv.

Saron nodded. "I wilo respect your decision and okay. Take it slow....got it." He smiled a little and kissed her. He still had her and thats all that mattered.

Akira shivered. "He......is a little forceful....he likes to be in charge....." she started crying. She held onto him as she cried. "Don't.....leave....me!!!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Amanda: I somehow catch a bus and have it drive me to the mansion. I walk in and look around frowning. I go to my room. "Hey hon.." I go over and hug him. I sit down and rest my head on his shoulder. "What are you doing here? Your supposed to be at the hospital .. getting better." I frown. "Why did you come here? I wanted you to stay and get help..." I sigh.

Emily: I nod slowly and smile. "Yes. Slow." I have him sit down and I sit down in his lap and I rest my head on his chest. I play with his fingers for a while smiling. "I love you Saron." I say and kiss his cheek. I just then keep my head on his chest and I keep my eyes closed.

Jacob: I frown a little and kiss her. I hold her. "I'm so sorry .." I sigh and get up. "Come here .. let's clean you up." I help her up and lead her into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and help her in. "I'm going to gently clean the cuts ... It may hurt ... So just warning you." I take a sponge and begin to gently clean the cuts. "And don't worry hun ... I won't leave you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Akira winced at the pain. She sighed. "It's not your fault. You aren't the one who needs to apologize...i seriously thought you were dead a for a full year....you never came back..." she looked down. "You're all i have left."

Ash hugged her. "Well, i won't get better being all depressed because you're not there. I'm not letting you go through this alone." He gently kisses her. "Are you okay?...i don't want to make you do this."

Saron held her. He gently rocked her back and forth. "I think it's time for bed. It has been a very long day." He scooted back on the bed and laid her down. He smioed and laid down next to her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Emily: I keep my head on his chest and yawn. "I'm probably going to have nightmares..." I sigh. "So if I wake ups creamng ... Just know that's why..." I close my eyes and hold Saron's hand. "Night hon ... Love you..." I then soon fall asleep waiting for the nightmares to come.

Amanda: I sigh softly and shake my head. "I'm not okay Ash ... I'm not. I don't want this baby. I truely don't. Its not even yours so .. to me its just a waste of time. Its a rapest's child ... I don't want to do do it. But you want it.. so I'll do it for you." I kiss him gently.

Jacob: I sigh a little and shrug. "It's fine I guess. I just wondered why you never tried to vist mee or didn't call me anymore." I finish cleaning her. "Dry off .. I'll get you a nightgown.." I go out and look in her draws. I find no nightgowns but I find her under wear and a bra. I give her than. "Be right back. Ill get you my shirt.." I walk back to my room and get her one of my graphic T's. I come back and hand it to her. "Here.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 am

Ash sighed. "Then don't keep it. I don't want you to suffer from this. You're too young to have to be a mom. And pregnancy is not a fun thing...." he frowned. "I'm really sorry for ruining your life Amanda."

Saron nods. "Sleep darling..." he kissed her forehead and held her close to him. He closed his eyes. The poor girl. Why couldn't the cruel world just leave her alone. He fell asleeo to the sound of her steady breathing.

Akira dried off and slipped them on. She sat on her bed till he came back. She smiled and put the shirt on, she had found some comfy shorts too so she put those on too. She kissed him and smiled. "Thanks poptart cat."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 am

Amanda: I frown a little. "But you seemed so mad that I wanted to get rid of it. Like you thought I was so cruel." I sigh. "No ... Ash. You aren't runing my life. My life has been better ever since we met." I smile. "But .. right now ... Yes. Yes you are." I look down. "I mean .. I'm going to be sick the next 9 months , gain like 20 pounds , look fat , and I'll be super moody." I sigh. "I really don't want to do it.e specially with my autism ... What if it gets it? Its too dangerous.."

Emily: I sleep for a while until I start to have the same dream again but this time it wasn't just Folan's rape it was this dude's too. I'm sitting there crying and begging for them to stop and I start to mumble. "Please stop.." over and over again until it gets wose and I waje up screaming. "Saron help!" I yell breathing heavily. I look around and realize it was only a dream. Tears come to my eyes as I begin to cry.

Jacob: I lay down with her and hold her close. "Your welcome hon.." I smile softly and kiss her cheek. I then close my eyes just holding her close to me. "I missed you ... So much." I sigh. "And coming back to you like this ... Its sad."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Bark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 am

Sorry. I was in an International Cultures Fest. My friend and i wore traditional german dresses. The boys were doing jumpstyle which is a form of dance and we had amazing light, strobe lights, and fog machines. It. Was. Epic. Hahaha. But i'll reply tomorrow. Im sooo tired.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Meow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Ash sighs. "I know and I'm sorry. If it will cause you that much trouble then just don't go through with it. It's not like all of our happiness and lives depend on it. . . And I know you'd regret it if it got your autism..."

Saron's eyes shot open and he quickly pulled her close. He turned the lamp oj the besides table on and sat up. Pulling her onto his lap, he gently shushed her. "Shh....its okay Emily. You're safe. I've got you. I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered into her ear.

Akira snuggles close to him. "Yeah I know Jacob .. I'm sorry about all of this...and i really missed you too." She sighed and hid her face in his neck to avoid tye subject.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Amanda: "But I'm not sure if it's too late." I sigh a little and look down. "I just wish it was yours.." I whisper. "If it was yours ... I think i'd keep it. But that its. Not .. I don't know. Can you take me to the doctors? Maybe they can tell us more about this..."

Jacob: I frown and lay down. I kiss her head gently and close my eyes. "Let's just get some sleep hon.." sucky. =__=

Emily: I start to shake as I continue to cry. "I can't sleep ... Every time I close my eyes.. they replay in my head.." I whisper.

Suckyy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Saron sighed. "Aw I'm sorry hon....is there anything i can do to help you?...I think we need something happy to do. Get dressed quickly." He got up and went to change.

Ash frowns. "Its never too late...and yes, I'll take you right now. Let's go." He kissed her and grabbed his car keys.

Akira smiled. "Okay." She curked up against him and fell asleep rather quickly. She dreamt about Jacob dying, then him coming back haha
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Emily: I wondered what he was going to have us do but I follow his orders anyway. I wash my face first and then put on some makeup then I put on some nice clothing. "Uhm Saron?" I frown. "Where are we going exactly? I'd like to know ..." I sigh.

Amanda: I sigh and get up following him out. Once we get there they have me go in. I ask them how many months in I am. "About one month ... Month and a half." I nod a little."Uhm .. is there any way .. I can maybe. .. get rid of ..it?" The doctor shrugs. "Well. Yes. But it's very expenisive and isn't held under health care. So i'd say your best bet is to keep it full turm and then put it up for adoption..." I sigh. "How much is it?" The doctor shrugs. "A thousand.. give or take." I shake my head. "Can't you lower it..?" the doctor shakes his head. "No.. sorry."

Jacob: I soon fall asleep dreaming of nothing. I never really did dream so this was normal.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Saron smiled, a twinkle in his eyes. "Somewhere on the island." He took her hand and led her downstairs. He walked over to an epicness car. One of the new camaros in black with red stripes up the hood, shiny purple rims on the tires and littke lights on the rims too. He smiled. "Like it?"

Akira woke up and looked at Jacob. She smiled and gently kissed him then stood up. She heard the phone ring and answered it. The guy at the desk told her to come downstairs. She opened the door and glancing at Jacob, slipped out and went downstairs.

Ash sighed. "No lower price? Dude. We don't want the kid to have autism. We're trying to save it here from that. Lower. The. Damn. Price." He frowned at his words and shook his head. "Sorry...i just don't want her to suffer."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Emily: I sigh following him. "Please no surpises Saron. I'm not in the mood." I seemed more depressed ever since the rape. I just didn't know what to do with myself anymore. I see the car and nod. "Nice car ... But where are we going?" I sigh.

The doctor sighes and shakes his head. "I wish I could lower it ... But its a hospital policy. Its either you get a thousand dollars or last it out."

Amanda: I frown. "Let's just go Ash ... Its not worth it..." I get up and take Ash's hand. "Thanks doctor..." I say and walk out. "I'll just stick it through then..."

Jacob: I was still sleeping. But when I wake up Akira is not there. "Akira? Where aree you??" I ask and get up. I walk out and look around.

Suckkyy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Saron pouted a little. "It's a good suprise though.....i promise...i thought we just needed to get away....ya know?" He helped her into the car and got in. He drove out of the parking lot and drove to the beach. They got out and he led her down by the water. It was so clear, as if lights were under it, making everything underwater visible. The big white moon was out. The sand looked purple and blue and white in the moonlight. It was all beautiful.

Akira walked into the lobby. A mom and dad and teenage guy and girl stood there. Akira smiled. "Hey!" She ran into the arms of the boy and they all hugged her. They were her cousins and aunt and uncle. "We were looking to adopt one special child...." said her aunt.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Ash sighed. "Okay.....is there anything i can do to help...?" He looked down, he wished he had the money to end her torture.

Lame
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Amanda: I shrug and frown softly. "I don't know. Right now I just wanna go home." I sigh softly. "Maybe just sleep.."

Emily: I look around and smile just a little bit. "This is .. nice. But what are we going to do here? I don't feel like swimming .. so .. yeah."

Jacob. I go down to them. "Akira ... What are you doing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Ash nods. "Okay dear. Let's go home." He opened the car door and held it while she got in. He closed it and got in. He started driving home.

Saron, looking all happy and proud for finding this spot, frowned a little and looked down. "Oh well.....its just...its so pretty and calm and....i thought you'd like it...." he gestured weakly around them.

Akira looked back at him and grinned. "Jacob!" She ran over and hugged him. Her hug was more of a cling...she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She smiled and kissed him. "They're my cousins."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Emily: I hold him tightly and kiss him. "Thank you hon ... I really do appriciate it." I smile. "Thank you." I just rest my head on his chest. "It does make me eel a little better."

Jacob: I laugh almost falling back. "Well morning Akira." I kiss her gently and look at her cousins. I raise an eyebrow. "Well ... Hi cousins.."

Amanda: I lay my head on the window and close my eyes sleeping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Ash looks over at her and smiles a little. He keeps driving till they get there. He parks and picks her up, carrying her upstairs. He gently puts her down on the bed and lay beside her. He closed his eyes, his arms around her.

Her aunt smiles. "Who are you?"

Akira smiles. "He's my...." she looked at Jacob, frowning a bit. "Are you my boyfriend again?" She laid her head on his shoulder, waiting for his answer.

Saron smiles and hugs her. "Do you want to walk?" He looked up the beach. There was a small waterfall that led into a pond that led into the ocean.
It had some pretty flowers around it.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 pm

SUPPPAAAHH<3

How youuu doin'?

Amanda: I stay asleep for the whole time. I then only wake up when Ash puts me down in the bed. I rub my eyes and see him. I smile a little. "Thanks hon ..." I kiss him gently and rest my head on his chest. I kiss his neck gently a couple of times and then yawn. "Before I saw you at the mansion .. I went over to your old house to teach him a lesson." I say as I start to fall asleep. "And .. And I .." I then soon fall asleep.

Emily: I shrug. "Sure." I smile and take his hand. I then walk down to part where the water meets the sand. I take off my flip flops and start to look bare footed. I rest my head on his shoulder smiling. " I love you hon..." I say and continue to walk. I see his nails and my eyes go wide. "We need to paint these!" I giggle. "Like. Really soon. They're chipped and plain. D: that's no fun." I fake frown. "Now. When we get back we're going to paint those nails. Okay?"

Jacob: I nod and smile. "Who said I ever wasn't your boyfriend?" I then look back at her aunt. "Uhm .. wjat are you doing here?" I ask. I couldn't help ut get worried that they we're going to take her from me. I frown. "Really...why are you here?" I ask again. "Answer me. Please..." I say again. I was getting worried. "Your not taking her from me .. right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Akira smiled and kissed him. She looked at her cousins. The boy was the one who spoke up. "We came to adopt one person." He looked at Akira. Akira frowned a little. "Just one?....hell no. We're a package deal. It's both or neither." Her aunt frowned. "We cannot afford two. And Lorethen has his heart set on bringing you home." The boy sighed. "It's Reth mom. And yes Akira. Come home with us."

Ash smiled. " i love you amanda." He frowned when she said that she had gone to his house. To teach Josh a lesson? This couldn't end well. She wondered what she had done and how pissed Josh was now. This could be 'fun' to deal with.

Saron smiled. He took off his shoes too. He stepped into the water a little. It was suprisingly warm. . He looked down at his nails and chuckled. "What color?" He put his arm around her. "Black?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Haiiiiiiiii x3 i'm good, tired too. What about you?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Basically the same as youu. xD

Jacob: My eyes go wide. "What? No .. your not taking Akira!" I hold her close to me and I shake my head. "No. She's staying here with me..."

Amanda: I just continued to sleep. SUCKY. V__V

Emily: I shake my head. "Nope! Pink because you didn't paint them pink on my birthday."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next