RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 6 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Akira walked back in and sighed. She laid on the bed again. "I have a headache...im gonna take a nap ..." she closed her eyes and rolled over. Her back was to him. She pulled the blanket over her head and curled up.

Saron sighed and hugged her tighter. "We're almost there..." he gently kissed her. The flight attendant announced it would only be about 20 minutes left till they got there. Lets pretend it had taken a while fkr then to get there already.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Amanda: "Wait ... Something for yourself? But ..." I put it together. "Wait arrested? Ash is that drugs?!" I ask suprised. Ash ... Doing drugs? But... He seemed so ... Clean..like he did nothing bad in the world. I frown a little and back up feeling as if I've been lied too. I then glare at the guy. "Excuse me? I'm not a toy!" I yelled at him. I then heard that fimiliar haunting voice and I froze after hearing what he said. "You had no right to see me like that!" I yelled at him shaking a bit. "And you won't ever aggain! No one ever will!" I look at Ash. "Let's go ... Now." I say as I start to walk back to the car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Jacob: I frown. "Akira .. i-..." I sigh a little. "I'm sorry..." I turn around and then all of a sudden I feel a sudden pain and drop to the floor right there. I yell in pain until soon my body goes limp.

Emily: I frown a little. "I wanna go home Saron! I can't do this!" I continue to cry. "Please Saron! Please!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Saron grabbed her hands. "Emily look at me. We can either go 20 minutes to Hawaii. 7 hours to home. Or we jump into the ocean. Take your pick." He sighed and kissed her. "I won't let anything bad happen to you. I promise."

Akira jumped up when she heard him. She ran over and rested his head on her lap. She picked up her phone and called 911. She hung up and waited for the ambulance to come. She looked for whatever had hurt him. She noticed how prominent his ribs were. He was so pale. She started sobbing.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Ash glanced at her. "I'll be right there Amanda." He looked back at the guy and talked to him for a moment. "Thanks Drake...hey Josh!" He poked his head back out. Ash continued. "Kill me again and i'll haunt you for the rest of your life." Josh rolled his eyes. "I'm over it. She's annoying. You can have her." Ash picked up a rock snd chucked it at his head. Josh pulled back before it hit him. He took the bag and walked back to the car.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Amanda: I was in the car crying holding my panda tightly. Why didn't he tell me? Why did he even do it in the first place? Ash ... He wasn't my Ash. Ash would do something instead of just letting them say those things to me. I felt hurt ... Very hurt. I close my eyes and just silently cry to myself. "Hurry up!" I yell out the window. "I just wanna go home..." I whisper to myself. When he came in I turned to him. "Drop me off at the next mental hospital you see." I say glaring at him. "I can't play this game anymore." I then look back out the window.

Emily: I frown and nod softly. "O-okay Saron ..." I don't know what I was ... I guess just the sound of his voice calmed me down. I rest my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "I'm okay now .... I think:" I sigh.

Jacob: "Don't ... Cry..." I whisper and moan in pain. Paramedics come in and put me on a strecher and they bring me to the hospital. They bring Akira in too. Once at the hospital they have her stay in the waiting room while they work on me. I keep on mumbling. "Don't cry.." as they pull me away from her. And into the operating room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Akira cried harder when he said this. She curled up on a chair in the waiting room and sobbed. They were heartbreaking sobs. Some other people waiting came over and tried to calm her dowb. A few of them hugged her. One was her cousin. He was there for his moms surgery. He held he while she cried in agony.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Ash sighed. "Amanda...i'm sorry...i...." he banged his head on the steering wheel a few times muttering,"stupid stupid stupid." He closed his eyes. "I can't lose you amanda..." he said quietly. "If i had done anything...he would have done something bad just to piss me off. I know my brother...and Drake...i dunno what he'd do."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Saron gently hummed as he held her. He closed his eyes, still humming. After twenty minutes, they landed. He undid their seatbelts and grabbed their bags. "Ready to go Mrs. Griffen?" He asked, smiling. He wrapped his arm around her waist and walked out of the plane woth her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Jacob: About a couple of hours later the doctors come out to a sobbing akira. The doctor that came out was a pretty middle aged woman named Dr. Robin. "Hey Akira..." She takes a chair and sits donn next to her. "We have good news and bad news... Why don't you hear the bad news first? Well. Turns out Jacob had a heart attack." She frowns. "He wasn't getting enough nutrients and fats into his body so his body started to shut down." But then I smile. "But he's alive hun. He's not well ... But alive."

Amanda: "No... No ash. I'm done ... Done with you ... Done with your stupid family ... Done with everything!" I continue to cry. "So your on drugs I see? You and your brother? Is that what? Hm? And then .... Those things they said ... Apparently being cool in front of them is more important to you now? Okay then Ash. Be like that ... Just hurry up and drive me to the damn mental hospital!" I yell at him. There was sadness in my red tear filled eyes. I let go of Ash the panda and throw him out the window and into the mud. "You hurt me ... So much. And I thougght you were the one .. the one that understood me ... The one who really cared about me .. turns out your just like all of them. Leting their friends talk to me however they wanted and taking drugs and getting drunk all the time ... I had it. Its a little too late for sorry now..."

Emily: I smile softly and follow him out. "I like the sound of that ..." I giggle. "Now. Let's go.. I wanna be as far away from this airport as possible." I shake my head. "no more planes for me ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Akira sniffles and looks up at her. "Will he be okay?" She asked quietly, dreading the answer. How was he not getting enough nutrients and fats? Was he not eating? Or was he secretly back to her anorexic ways? She sighed. "So rehab didn't help him then...oh i'm so stupid. I should have known." She covered her face in her hands. It was all her fault. She should have noticrd the signs sooner. Then maybe he wouldn't have had a heartattack.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Ash groaned and slammed his head against the window this time. "I'm not like that! Drugs?! Is that what you think i'm doing?! No! I need medicine too! I have extreme depression! They're depression pills!" He got out abd slammed the car door. The window shattered. He needed to get away. He grabbed a big shard of glas and walked into the barn, the glass in his tightly clenched fist was cutting him, leaving a trail of blood as he walked. She wasn't the only one with problems. Drake ran into the barn and dragged Ash out. A noose made out of rope was in Ash's hands. He glared at Drake and tried to make him let go. He slammed him onto the ground and called Josh. Josh got out of the truck and held his brother down. Ash was insane. He was kicking and biting.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Ash looks at her. "I know dear. How are you and boats? We need to have some way to get off this island eventually." They had another limo waiting for them. He loaded their luggage and helped her climb in. He slid in after her and closed the door. He game the limo driver the address of their hotel and leaned back.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Amanda: "Depresson ... Pills?" I whisper to myself as I watch him in fear. Was it me that made him depressed? "Ash ... Ash I'm sorry!" I watch him crying. I had done this to him ... This was all my fault ... "I'm sorry..." I get out of the car and run off I cohldnt stand to see him like this .. especially knowing its my fault. I ran and ran until I came to a phone booth. I mangage to find a couple of quaters and look in the phone book for the nearest mental hospital. I tell them my problems and they say I can come. I nod slowly and begin to walk to the mental hospital. I turn myself in and they give me a room. "I need this ... It'll be okay..." I whisper to myself.

Emily: I shrug and smile. "I'm not sure about boats .... But I should be okay.." I then sigh and look down. "I'm really sorry Saron. I embarresed you ... I don't know why I didn't calm down sooner..." I close my eyes. "I promise I won't do it agaiin .... I'll try my best." I say.

Dr. Robin: "Well ... I guess he might be. I just wanna keep him here for a while. Maybe nurse him back to health." I then sigh. "Look. There's this thing with anerexics. They never can be cured. No matter what. And he might never be cured till he learns his lesson ... And when he learns his lesson ... It'll be too late..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Akira's eyes widen. "Too late..? I can't let that happen. What can i do to help him? Anything? I can't lose him!" She started trembling. Her cousin still held her. Sge looked down. "I can't live without Jacob..." she sniffled and a tear rolled down her cheek.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:54 pm

The police came and took Ash to the same mental hospital that Amanda was in. He screamed for Amanda as they threw him in a big white room. He was in one of those padded loony bin rooms. He was ran around screaming his head off. Eventually her named into words like unicorns and rainbows and poptarts. He was going insane. A doctor went to look for amanda to see if she wanted to visit him to calm him down.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Dr. Robin I shrug. "Well. I'm not exactly sure if you can help much ... He'll go back to his ways eventually. But I'm serious. You should have him do weigh in's every week and give him special treats for when he eats. Remind him of the effects of. This. Maybe give him something else to do. A new hobby. Maybe like painting. I'm not sure. But I promise you ... Under our care he won't ever see 'too late' again." She smiles. "Want to see him? Maybe he's awake ... I'm sure he'd love to see you..." She nods.

Amanda: I had no idea that Ash was here so when people were talking about this insane person coming in I didn't really care much. Right now I was in the living room with some of the other kids at the mental hospital watching tv. Apparently rumours were going around that there was a doctor looking for me but I didn't belive it. I just continued to watch the TV sort of staying in my own litttle world.

Emily: I nod and frown softly. "Alright ... But if I ever do embarras you .. please. Tell me." I kiss him and get out. My eyes go wide seeing the hotel. "Saron .. this is amazing! How did we get enough money to afford this...?" I shake my head. "Wait. That doesn't matter right now." I smile real big. "Come on! We've got a bunch of relaxing to do!" I laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Akira nodded. "Okay. I'll do that if its what it takes." And she nodded. "I really want to see him." Her cousin let go and she stood up. She smiled eagerly and nervously. She wiped away her tears and watched the doctor.

Sorry if the posts are shirt. The screen is stretched for some reason and i can't tell how long it it

The doctor found Amanda and tapped her on the shoulder. "Amanda, i have someone you need to come see. They need to calm down...and you may be the only one who can help. He watched her, hoping she'd come. He didn't want ash to end up killing himself.

Saron smiles. "I've been saving up and yes, lots of relaxing." He chuckled. He carries their bag upstairs and puts them on the bed. "And lookie! We have a hot tub! Yay!" He laughs.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Emily: "And you didn't let me help? No fair!" I laugh. I then smile. "Yes. Relaxing all night long!" I grin. "Ooh! Hot tub!" I set down my things and quickly take off my clothes so now I'm only in my bra and underwear. "Come on!" I run on over into the hottub and go in. I wince a little. "Gosh that's hot..." I shrug. "Oh well." I smile "come on in saron! Pweesseee?" I ask with a puppy dog face.

Amanda: I was a little confused but I shrugged. "Sure. I don't mind." I smile. "If it means I can help someone .... Well sure." I had no idea it was Ash though.

Jacob: Dr. Robin takes her hand and walks into the room. Jacob was asleep and hooked up to a billion machines.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Saron laughed. He stripped down to his boxers a d climbed in with her. Ah yes, they were weird people xD He smiled and sighed. "Ahhhh that feels nice." He puts his arm around her and closes his eyes. Sooo relaxing already.

The doctor lead her to Ash's room. He opened the door and gasped. Blood was spattered all over the walls. Ash was lying trembling in a corner, his face to the wall. He pushed her in and closed the door, leaving her alone with Ash. Ash didn't knkw she was there. He was mumbling something about the unicorn missing its rainbow.

Akira sucked in her breath when she saw him. Tears welled up in her etes and she quickly blinked them away. She sat in thr chair next to his bed and watched him. He looked so fragile, as if the slightest touch would break him into a million pieces. "Jacob..?" She said quietly, daring to hope he was awake.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:57 am

Amanda: I wince a little when he throws me in. "Hello! Why are you locking me in here??" I sigh and turn around seeing who it was. My eyes went wide and I go over to him. "Ashton ... That's you?" I sit down next to him and gently sit him up. "What's wrong? Why are you here?" I ask him. "And like this...?"

Jacob: I was still asleep as she came in. I had no idea reallly what wwas going on and what happened. There was a tube that wint into my wrist hat brought in this sort of mushed up food. I coughed a little and whispered. "Don't cry .." I said again thinking I was still on the floor. "Don't...cry..." I whisper one last time and then fall right back asleep.

Emily: I giggle a little. "Well hey there sexxiii." I kiss him and then rest my head back on his chest. I smile softly and hold his hands tightly. "Ah this is nice ... How long are we going to sta here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:04 am

Ash looked at her, still trembling. "You....left....me......" He broke into agonizing sobs. "I...i...killed....himm......" he says quietly, staring into space. He looked at her. "Do you know where my unicorns rainbow is?...i think i dropped it in the hot chocolate river...." he stopped talking, deep in thought.

Akira sighed. She wanted to take his hand but she didn't want to ruin anything. She watched him. He looked so peaceful as he slept....almost..dead. she shuddered at the thought.

Saron smiles. "As long as you want to my dear." He kissed the top of her head. Ugh wb...

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:11 am

Oh Ash</3 I just wanna squish him in a hug. The poor child</3

Amanda: I frown watch him feeling totally helpless. "Ash .. I didn't mean to. I didn't know what I was thinking. Hon ..." I hug him and gently run a hand through his hair. "Killed ... Who did you kill?" I ask seriously. I shake my head. "There's no unicorn and no rainbow. Nor is there a chocolate river. But there is a panda pillow pet ... And a tiger one. A tiger pillow pet named Amanda. Remember?" I smile softly. "Remember our pillow pets? And the pillow pet children?"

Jacob: Eventually I open my eyes. I see her and smile. "Akira..." I sit up and cough a little. "What ... What happened? Why am I here?" I look around and wince. "Ow ... Why does my chest hurt? Why am I hooked up to machines? Wait ... They didn't see my ... Chest right? You didn't either? Cause .. I've been eating. No need to check.." I say panicking. "I'm totally fine ... So why am I here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:23 am

Ash looked at her. Pain filled his eyes. "You threw yours into the mud. You threw Ash the panda away." He pointed into a corner. "I killed him." There was a ...i cant say guy....in the corner. His body was literally in pieces. His feet were cut off, his hands, legs, arms, his head. And the body was all mangled but you could tell he had been a nurse here. He started trembling again. "He had a big needle."

Akira sighs. "I guess rehab didn't help. They told me you can never be cured....you had a heart attack...you almost died. We're in the hospital....you look terrible..." she sighed. "I should have noticed sooner....im so stupid..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next