RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 11 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 am

Mah postie is suckkehD:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 am

Ash smiled. "The bush liked it, don't worry." He chuckled. "Um...I dunni. What do you want to do?" He asked. He leaned against the counter and smiled lazily at her.

Akira woke up in the morning and went to take a shower. She turned on the water and closed the door. She got in and atarted washing. Someone slipped into the shower and she screamed.

Saron frowned and looked at his empty glass. He held it out to her again, hopefully. He saw that he wouldm't be gettinf any more and put it down. He hugged her and started kissing her neck roughly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:43 am

Emily: I frown. "Saron...saron stop. I don't want to do this." I sigh and try to push him away. Saron wasn't going to do anything... I trusted him but I didn't want to do this. But then again he was drunk ... He didn't mean it. "Saron please.." I sigh and ttry to push him off.

Jacob: I jump up. "Akira?!" I yeelled and ran over to the bathroom. I kno cked. "Akira! Are you okay?! Did y
Ou slip or something?!"

Amanda: I shrug. "You wanna go swimming?" I smile real big. "Pweesee? It'll be reaaal fun. :D"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 am

Saron growled against her neck. Yes. He actually growled. He pushed her onto the bed and kept kissing her, slipping off both of their clothes as he did so. He faded to black with her then passed out.

Ash smiled. "Sure!" He took her hand in his and walked upstairs to change. He grabbed his swim trunks and quickly changed in the bathroom. He walked back out and sat on the bed.

Akira didn't hear him. "GET OFF ME! She shrieked. Her voice became muffled. She couldn't tell who it was because they were behind her, but she did know that it wasn't Jacob.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:56 am

Emily: I sat there shaking and crfying silently. I never thought Saron would hurt me like this. He knew that I was raped twotimes already and I was shaken up from it but now he had to do it again? My husband of all people? I slowly got up trying not to wake him up and I put on my clothes. I decide to leave a simple note: I'm going home ... You hurt me in a way that can never be forgiven. I'll send you the divorce papers by mail. -Emily" after puting that on the night stand I walked out and went down to the hotel lobby and I went to the front desk to talk about getting plane tickets back home.

Amanda: I giggle a little. "Alright. Be right back." I change into my bathroom and frown. I was already getting a baby bump. I come back out. "I look fat..."

Jacob: I come in and wonder what the scene would look likee

Gtg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:05 am

Kay baiiiii

Akira's guy cousin was behind her, doing very naughty things with her. He had his hand on her mouth to silence her. He didn't notice Jacob. Akira saw him and struggled to get to him.

Ash frowned. "No you aren't. You look fine." He smiled and hugged her. "Its our baby.....be proud of it." He knew it wasn't his but he knew she wouldn't want to be reminded of who the father was.

Saron woke up and read the note. He groaned and put his head in his hands. The champagne has worn off by now. He dressed and quickly ran downstairs. He grabbed her, pulling her into a hug. He was sobbing now. "Emily I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do amy of that!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:16 pm

O.o dude..its your cousin...why the fudge are you doing naughty things with her?! xD

Jacob: My eyes went wide and I ran over to her aid. I pushed him away from Akira and began to punch him holding him back. As I punched him I yelled every curse word at him that I knew.

Emily: his touch felt alien to me. I push him away and look at him. There was pain and hurt in my eyes. "You..you have the nerve and come back and beg for my forgiveness?! You don't deserve it! You know what I just went through ... Twice! And then you do it to me? My own husband? The one I trusted the most? Was this your plan all along? To have me fall in love with you and mary you and then you take advantage of my body? Hm?" I take my plane tickets. "You should have respected me a little more." I shake my head and laugh mockingly. "And I thought you really loved me... That I could trust you ... But I can't. You are jsut like folan. A pig!" I yell in his face and then walk out crying. I stand outside wiping my tears away waiting for my taxi to come.

Amanda: I frown and look down. "Its not our baby and you know it." I sigh. "And your only supposed to say that. I look fat.." I shake my head. "I don't think I wanna go anymore ... What if people see me? They'll judge me and call me slut or fat. I'm not a slut...I was raped. That's what they don't understand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Saron watched her leave, his heart not breaking but instead disintegrating. He hated himself for this. Why had he drank both of them? He was so stupid! And now the love of his life was gone. And she wasn't coming back. He ran upstairs, anger coursing through him. He cursed and punched the window. It shattered, the glass falling down to the ground below. He moaned in agony and sunk down against the wall,

Akira grabbed a towel and ran out of the room. She grabbed her clothes and went to Jacob's room. She changed there and sat in the dark closet. Boys were stupid....well...not Jacob...but all the other boys were. She cried softly.

Ash sighed. "I know its not mine....but...I can gelp you take care of it.....and....they're jerks if they call you that. If they do, i'll make then regret it. You can't stay inside sll the time.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:09 pm

I can't take this site anymore.... I can't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Jacob: I stopped. "A-Akira?" I let go of her cousin and run out after her. I go into my room with her in it and I hug her ggently. "Hon...? What happened?"

Amanda: I shake my head. "I just want to stay in... I don't want to go." I sigh. "Juet let me stay in..." I say and lay down on the bed. I sigh softly and just hug my self. "I'm fat and moody...exactly how I want to be. And now when I have to go back to school because summer break is almost over everyones going to call me a slut!" I begin to cry. "And its all Josh's fault!"

Emily: I get in the taxi and drive off crying. My heart had been broken in two. Saron..the guy who I loved and trusted and he raped me. After all I went through and my fear he did this to me. I stop and text Saron: "I want to meet for lunch tuesday to talk over the items that I will be taking and the money I want." And that's all I say. I sit there crying until I get to the airport and put on a brave face. I end up having a breakdown and then I go home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Akira took a deep, shaky breath. "I don't know what happened! I just know he's a perv! I'm done! I am never doing anything like that ever again. Nothing. Nothing at all." She shook her head and looked down.

Ash sighed. "You can't hide out here for 9months. What are you going to do that whole time?" He put his arm around her and sighed. "I won't let them hurt you. They'll regret every mean word that they might say."

Saron's phone vibrated. He had been packing up his stuff. He zipped up his suitcase and picked up the phone. He read the text and sighed. He had ruined everything. He couldn't face her, he just couldn't. He took a plane home, staring numbly out the window. He wasn't even happy that they were shipping his new car home too lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Jacob: I frowwn and hug her tightly. "I'm sorry hon. Its all my fault. I should have helped you earlier.." I sigh and look down. "I'm so sorry Akira...please forgive me.." I say. Feeling horrible.

Amanda: I frown and shake my head. "But I can't take judgment anymore..." I sigh and stand up. The minute anyone does anything we're leaving!" I say seriously. I taking his hand and slowly walking to the pool with my luck a whole lot of people were there. I sit down and take off my cover up revealing my little baby bump. I look down ashamed and some people look. I see a few raised eyebrows as I walk into the water. I hear a few laughs from the younger boys and then one yells: "What a slut! When's the baby due hon?" He says in a mocking tone. I just completly ignore him. Then the whole. Group of 14 year boys all yell calling a slut. The whole group of people join in and I just stand in the shalow end of the pool as tears roll down my cheeks. I keep my head down. "I know ... I know I am one.." I say whispering finally just admiting to myself to follow their words.

Emily: I sit in front of my Tv just watching the wedding channel and yelling at the TV that love is all lies and they never work out. I continue to cry and sob just hating love in general. I missed Saron though. How he always joked , comforted me , and just made an akward moment fun...no. I couldn't speak like this anymore. He betrayed me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 am

Akira crawled onto his lap. "Its not your fault Jacob. You were still asleep..." She hugged him. "I'm too needy....I don't see how you can still want me." She played with a strand of her hair.

Ash sighed. He took off his shirt and walked into the water. He hugged her from behind. He glared at the younger boys. "Shut up." An older teen was laughing. Ash got out and pushed him into the pool then jumped in. They started fighting, both trying to drown each other.

Saron drove home in his car. He stopped outside, not knowing what he'd say when he went in. His eyes were red from crying. There were black cirlcles under his eyes. He walked in and stopped in the front hall, afraid to face her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 am

Amanda: "Ash stop!" Iyelled. I couldn't risk Ash getting drowned. I try and go into the middle pushing them away. "Please! Stop!" I pull Ash away. "Please... Ash.. calm down." I kiss him gently and back him away. "Calm down hon..." I say and kiss him again. I gently run a hand through his wet hair. "Shh..." I say trying to calm him down.

Emily: I saw Saron come in and I muted the TV. I looked away. "So what are you doing home so ealy?" I ask looking at the floor. "I thought you'd fine some hawiian girl and spend the rest of our honeymoon with her." I say in a firm tone. "Well. I guess I'll be going to bed. Your bed's right here on the couch. I can't risk anything else again." I say and walk upstairs. I cry softly and you can hear it all the wway downstairs.

Jacob: I shake my head and shake my head. "No. Your not too high maitenence." I kiss her gently. "And I'm suprised how your even with me. I'm an ugly anerexic guy...who'd want that?" I sigh. "I'm just glad your okay..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 am

Akira frowned. "Well. No you aren't. When I first met you, why do you think I was staing at you? YOU'RE FREAKING HOT!" She giggled. She smiled and kissed him. She ran her fingers through his hair. She started messing it up. She smiled. "Whoooppps.."

Ash was still glaring at the guy. "I told you, I'd make them regret it...." he faked a lunge st the guy who scrambled out of the pool and ran. Ash sighed and hugged her. "I'm sorry....i just....it pisses me off that they'd say those things about you."

Saron sighed. "Why would I do that? I don't love any of them. I still love you." He looked down. "Okay..." he glanced at the couch. He walked upstairs to get a blanket and pillow. He stopped outside their room. "Emily....can you at least paint my nails one more time? Sparkly pink with smiley faces???"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 am

Jacob: ":O DON'T YOU DARE MESS UP MAH HAIIIRRDDDD:" I frown and gasped. "I thought you were staring at me because you saw how skinny I was. I was like... 18 pounds under weight then." I sigh and shake my hesd. I grin and kiss her. "But your the sexxier one. Just remember." I wink.

Amanda: I shake my head and look down. "Well. I'm starting to belive all those words about me are true.." I sigh and get out of the pool. "Let's just go home.." I take his hand and start to walk back. Them yelling at me remind me of all the times Josh used to call me names and I start to shake. "I..I think its best if I stay in my room now.."

Emily: I can't help but smile but then I put on a straight face. I nod and stand up. "Here.." I say and pat the bed. I take my pink nail polish and some of my yellow and black detail polish. I take his hands and begin to paint them the ligght pink in silcence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 am

Saron glanced at her every few seconds. It hurt to be so close to her and not be able to hold her. He focused on his nails which were becoming pink. He smiled a little. "Who's going to do my nails when they start chipping?" He asked, half teasing.

Akira frowned and shook her head. "No...i didn't think you were too skinny at that point....i was kinda focusing on your face." She giggled. She smiled. "Aww but your hair is so sooffttt....and no....you're the sexxier one." She grinned.

Ash shot a look at one kid who was snickering. He looked at Amanda again. "Okay....but....can i beat that kid up first?" He pointed at the kid. He knew she'd say no so he shrugged and kept walking.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:57 am

Amanda: "No! Completley not! I don't need you hurt." I sigh. "Or anything..just. please. Stay at home with me for a while. I don't want to go out for a. While.." I say as we get back to rhe room. For a while I just poke and stare at my stomach looking ashamed.

Emily: I shrugged softly. "Hm. I'm not sure. I guess you'll have to go the salon for that." I giggle softly. I continue to paint his nails and then finish off with smile faces. "There you go..." I say.

Jacob: I laugh. "I can care kess if its fulffeehhh. D:" I then nod."Ahh. Well. I'm glad you didn't look at my body. I've been skinnier than that...but I looked my worse then.." I sigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 am

Akira sighed. "I'm sorry....I like your hair...and oh.....really? Well....can we uh...think of happy things now?....like poptarts?" She smiled. "Or the fact that we're sitting in a closet like little kids." She stood up and started going through some of his shirts. She held up an empty hanger. "This is my favorite shirt." She grinned.

Ash nodded. "Okay." He sat on the bed and watched her. He picked up a bunch of the pillow pets and set them up in front of her. "They want you to be happeh."

Saron leaned in and lissed her automatically. He sighed and pulled away. "I'm sorry....force of habit...." he looked down. He waited for his nails to dry, the silence stretching on awkwardly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 am

Emily: I frown a little staying silent for a couple of second. Then I finally break the silence. "Why did you do what you did to me?" I asked as I looked back up. "If you wanted to do that ... You could have at least asked. I might have said yes .... For you." I sigh. "I don't want to go through all this. I honestly don't ... But I can't go through that again. Not with you doing that to me ...." I look back down.

Amanda: I frown and shake my head. "Well. I won't be for a while. So sorry little guuys..." I then giggle a little. "Remember when we bought these? The woman at the store gave us the most weirded out look ever." I smile. "Hopefuly the little baby'll like our pillow pets so it gives us an excues to buy more. Did you see they have night ligh ones?! (They really do! I saw them! They're the baby pillow pets that are night lights! :D) we so need to get that!"

Jacob: I tilt my head. "Waiit...there's no shirt.." I then get it. "Oooooh! So you like me shirtless huh?" I grin and take off my shirt. Before then you saw my ribs but now all you saw was a six pack. I wasn't all muscle and I still was skinny but it was much better than ever before. "You sure I'm not fat?" I ask and frown. I couldn't help but ask that. I felt really over weight right now but I didn't do anything. For akira. "Cause to me I look like a big blob." I laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 am

Akira's jaw just about dropped. "No! You look amazing!" She grinned and touched his abs. "Wow.....you're even hotter than I remembered.."Akira smiled, hugging him. "I LOVE YOUUUUU<3"

oh dang i gtg. I will do ash and saron later
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Okay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Ash smiles. "Yes. I hope it gets the pillow pet addiction too. Well no...because then they would be the baby's...not ours....awww......." he pouted then grinned. "They have those?! We need one!" He arranged the pillow pets by animal type.

Saron didn't look up. "I was drunk...i couldn't think clearly...i forgot what champagne does to me....i'm sorry...." he played with the corner of the blanket. "I would have never done that on purpose." He looked up at her. "One day after our wedding and we're already getting divorced ...." he sighed and blinked back tears.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Emily: I fown and hug him. "You knoe hoe I felt about this all...the whole idea of...it." I sigh. "I would do it when I felt comfortabal ... But .. you did it. And that hurt me till no end. I loved you and trusted you...I couldn't belive it... That you would ever do that to me." I kiss his tears away. "Please don't cry Saron..." I look down. "It makes me feel bad..."

Amanda: I giggle. "Well. The baby'll just have to share!" I smile and kiss him. I look at the pillow pets. I frown. "Whre's my Ash the Panda?" I ask and look through them all. "And Amanda the Tiger? Its just all their children. Where are theyD:" I frown. "You know my Ash the Panda is like my security blanket.."

Jacob: I laugh and kiss her. "And I love yoouu!" I smile. "You think I'm hot now hmm?? Oh just cause my shirt off I'm hot." I put my shirt on and grin. "Heehee. :D"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:30 am

Saron frowned. "But I didn't mean to! Its not like I wanted to do that! I'm not happy with this...I would never have done it of I wasn't drunk. Because I would have known it would end like this." He looked down again. "I love you more than my own life. I lose you, I'll probably die...I feel death coming on already." He fell back on the bed and closed his eyes.

Ash looked around and frowned. "Yeah, where are they?" He stood up and walked around the room, searching for the missing pillow pets. "Where did we last have them? When did you last have Ash the Panda?" He looked under the bed but they weren't there.

Akira gasped. "Noooo!!!!! The shirt!!!!!!" She giggoed. "No you're always hot. Did you know that? Well you are." She stood up. "Can we go get a poptart? I'm hungry!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next