RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 40 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Ethan: Stares at Jossilyn and sits next to her "You okay?"

Lucky you never joined.....
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 40 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Jossilyn
I glared at him and shook my head, beginning to cry. "No! I'm not okay!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:46 pm

-Lucky8Ball- wrote:Adult Form: (20 years old-Death)
Name: Leah Hope Smith
Husband/Wife: no. (husband dead)
Children: Mason,Avery and Grace
Siblings: no
Personality(Please Write Something): She sweet and loving caring mother
Job: Veterinarian
Other: she loves to cook and animals
Looks::: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 40 Jwoww3-Copy

Teen Form: (13 years old-19 years old)
Name: Avery Nicole Smith
Crush: no
BF/GF: not yet
Children: no
Siblings: Grace and Mason
Personality(Please Write Something): She , Sassy yet shy
Job : Hollister
Other: she friendly
Looks: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 40 Pretty-blonde-emo-girls-a1

Child Form: (6 years old-12 years old)
Name: Mason Carter Smith
Crush: no
Siblings: Grace And Avery
Personality: fun and love to run
Other: he like pine apple
Looks::: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 40 201106922759535
Adult Form: (20 years old-Death) :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 40 River2-1

Baby Form: (NewBorn-5 years old)
Name: Grace Haley Smith
Siblings: Avery and Mason
Other: Leah her Mom
Looks::: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 40 Beautiful-Baby-Girls-babies-9401972-350-403

Adutl form: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 40 Blonde

yeah i filled out forum
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:47 pm

OOOOO Okay! Sorry! :) :) :)

Btw Jossilyn was kiddnapped and taken to a different place where no one can find her XD
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Hazel: Shakes her head "No."

Gale: Hunts shirtless

Prim and Rue: Pick flowers

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Leah: "can do favor hazel can you watch Grace and Mason while i go look for her?" "ugh she so much trouble "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 pm

KatLoved wrote:Jossilyn
I glared at him and shook my head, beginning to cry. "No! I'm not okay!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Ethan: "Well duh. But why you look like you were about to be killed when the guys pasted you?"

Hazel: Nods sitting in the grass

Rue: Gives a flower to her mother then puts the rest next to her and gets more

Prim: Picks apples and berries

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 pm

brb dinner
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Leah: ok here grace "hand her Grace" mason stay here be a good boy

Mason: ok mommy love you

Leah: kisses grace and run out

Grace:fusses a lil after mom leaves
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Hazel: Sets her in the grass and gives her some flowers
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Grace: stare at flower and Luaghs

Avery: hey hazel. " pick up grace" there my boo boo "baby talks" i love you

Grace:laughs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Jossilyn
I shook my head.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 pm

KatLoved wrote:Jossilyn
I shook my head.

-------

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=605
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40