RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 38 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Ryan: Grins
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 38 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Jossilyn
I messed up his hair and sat up, yawning heavily.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Ryan: Smiled and laid on her "Boo."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Jossilyn
"Rawr." I kissed him and laughed.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Ryan: Chuckled
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Jossilyn
I yawned huge, again.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Ryan: "I'm gonna go eat. Go to bed, sleep head." Kissed her and slipped off his pants and walked into the kitchen in his boxers
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Jossilyn
I slept.... :/

Next morning?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Heather: Talks to him

Ryan: Talks to her

SURE :)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:21 pm

hey angel, sorry to bother, but wanna rp on midnight shadow?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Jossilyn
I woke up the next morning...?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Ryan: Talks

Heather: Pulls Ryan on top of her and kisses him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Jossilyn
I went to get up but heard a noise. Then I snuck out to the living room. I saw Ryan kissing Heather and ran back to our room, and began to cry. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried hard.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Ryan: "Get off me!!" Pushes her off and runs to Jossilyn
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Jossilyn
I cried hard, making my makeup from yesterday drip down my face.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Ryan: "Jossiyln!" hugs her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Jossilyn
I shoved him away. "Get away from me!" I threw on my snow boots, a pair of skinny jeans, and a t-shirt. Then I put on my jacket and ran out the front door, deep into the woods where someone caught my arm. I whirled around, ready to yell at Ryan, but found the boy that wanted to kill me. Before I could scream he covered my mouth, my heart began to race.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Ryan: Slipped on clothes and ran after her and punched the guy "Jossilyn go!"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Jossilyn
I hesitated for a minute then ran, but tripped over a stone and collapsed to the ground.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Ryan: Punched the man again making him fall and helped Jossilyn up and helped her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Jossilyn
"No... I can't just run anymore." I kissed him then walked back to Ethan slowly.

Can you play Ethan???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Ethan: He smirked and grabbed her

Sure!

Ryan: Went back with her

Ethan: "Are you ready? To die." He whispered in her ear
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Jossilyn
"Wait." I turned to Ryan and kissed him. "Go home, to Heather and Ally. They need you." I turned back to Ethan calmly.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Ryan: "No they don't Jossilyn you do."

Lol, Can I have Ethan kid nap her instead? Like he loves her or something. I love Drama cause Ryan will go nuts and Heather will be like RYAN MY HUBBY and it will be funny/drama
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Lol sure :)

Jossilyn
"No... It's obvious Heather doesn;t like me anyway." I kissed him once more and finally turned back to Ethan.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next