RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 20 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Jossilyn
I smiled at the beautiful baby, that's what I want my baby to look like.

What happened to the 14 year old?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 20 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Ron shook his head and chuckled,"just thought of it. Thought I'd give it a try." He winked.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Man: Walks in the door "I wasn't finished," shows Hazel a paper "Her baby is to be given to someone else but her."

Girl: "No!" Holds her baby close

Man: "Shut up!" Turns back to Hazel "So you can give her to someone then give the baby to a young couple or something." Turns to Ryan and Jossilyn "Like them."

Hazel: "I'll do what i please."

Man: "You'll do what i say or i will send the capitol here."

Hazel: "Fine, fine" nudges him away from her. "Okay, bye!"

Man: Nods then turns to the girl "Bye brat!" Leaves

Kat: Grins "I think it worked. Now can i have my knife back?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Jossilyn
I sat up. "What's going on?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Ron smiles and does the same thing to her, with the knife at the throat. "Not until you can get out of it."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Kat: "Can i tell you something first?" She smiles biting her lip

Ryan: Whispers in her ear "The orphan, only one is here and she has a baby. They want to separate. them" Looks at Hazel then at the girl "Whats your name?....How old are you?"

Heather: Looks at Ryan with tears, "I'm Heather and I'm 14. My baby`s name is Ally and shes 11 months old."

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Ron narrowed his eyes, thinking this was her escape plan. "Sure..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Jossilyn
"That's sad..." I stood up, shifting all my weight to my good foot, and walked over to Heather. "I'm Jossilyn."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Kat: Smiles and whispered in his ear "Keep the knife." Slips from his arms and darts to a tree climbing it quickly and sitting on a branch that he couldn't reach her on.

Heather: "Hi" Smiles weakly

Heather:::: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 20 Cute-blonde-emo-hairstyles-51

Ally:: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 20 Jayden
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Jossilyn
"I'll do what ever I can to make sure you keep your baby..." I promised her without hesitating.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Ron frowns,"Aw that's no fun." He threw the knife, not aiming at her, and it stuck on the branch below her. "You can have it. I have a few."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Kat: Smiles reaching down and getting her knife then blows him a kiss climbing higher

Heather: "Thank you." Looks at Hazel

Hazel: "I just agreed so he would leave, but im going to have you live with Ryan and Jossilyn if thats okay with them." turns to Ryan who is nodding okay
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Ron smiles, deciding to follow her. He grabbed the lowest branch and swung up onto it and started climbing up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Jossilyn
I smiled and nodded. "She's a beautiful baby." I smiled and played with the baby for a second.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Kat: When the branches got thinner she grinned knowing he wouldn't be able to follow her and she climbed higher then finally stopped looking down to find him in the branches

Heather: Smiles "Thank you."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Jossilyn
"how old are you?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Heather: "14. Ally is 11 months old."

Ally: Giggles up at her mom

Ryan: Walks over and sits next to Heather smiling down at Ally
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Jossilyn
I gawked at Heather. "14?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Heather: Nods not looking at her and staring at Ryan

Hazel: Smiled as she washes some berries in a large bowl of lake water
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Jossilyn
"That young? Wow..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Heather: Nods "Not my first....." she whispers and begins to cry

Ryan: Puts his arm around her to comfort her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Jossilyn
I hugged her. "I'm sorry..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Heather: "That man gave her away when i fell asleep." she whimpers

Ryan: "Want me to help get your baby back? I can't promise i will but i can try...."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Jossilyn
"I'll help."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Heather: "Please! Please do help me. The only thing i know is this" Pulls a note out that says:

I'll take the baby to the worst place i know.

(Man`s name)

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next