RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

+2
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Empty Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Story:

Your parents died. Whether it was recent or not, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you're alive. You live in an orphanage called Another Chance Orphanage. There are many other orphans here besides you, boys and girls of all ages. Miss Winfield owns the orphanage. She is old and rich. The orphanage seems more like a giant mansion or a castle than an orphanage. Even though you have everything you could want (besides a family), you aren't entirely happy here. There is a tall stone wall surrounding the orphanage with one gate that leads out to the road. What's on the other side of the wall. Baren land? Or an adventure? A garbage plant? Or a castle? Will you risk getting punished to see what's over the wall? Will you get adopted? Fall in love? Find out here.

Rules:

1. Use Fades To Black when doing 'it'. Limited details please.
2. Limited cussing, not every single sentence please.
3. No being your own crush/bf or gf, it makes it boring.
4. Have Drama! But not too much x3
5. Don't kill other's charries without asking first.
6. No godmoding.
7. No powers, this is a human rp. Nothing magical, sorry.
8. All ages are welcome.
9. Respect everyone!
10. Have Fun!

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Places to go:

Orphanage:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 1492478066_f364611914 (they are not in the city though)

Pool:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Amazing-pool

Stores
Forest
Land over wall

Beach:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Sunset-Beach

Kitchen:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 400_F_4452700_vC9W88gs9jwjZC8jtBEOXNHdBbGAZ6eK

Lobby:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! SageBlackstoneBigLobbyMar2008

Garden:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Butchart_gardens2

Courtyard:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI4EpX-kRX_Z-g-3rx-EIk3vwzToIXdq61QD12VThAfxfAfywGUA

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Form:

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Room #: (pick one)
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible)
Personality:
History:
Looks:
Other:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:33 pm

My Charries:

Name: Akira Griffen
Nickname: Keke, Kira
Crush: None
BF/GF: Single
Room #: (pick one) 1
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Amazing-bedroom-in-villa-resort
Personality: Meet me
History: Ask me
Looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Akira13
Other:

Name: Ashton Gomez
Nickname: Ash
Crush: none
BF/GF: single
Room #: (pick one) 2
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfSZmtv-2MuBZ1IB97zahwGoCscr7k9jJ8uJQbJWgQCEUov2SN
Personality: Meet me
History: Ask me
Looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Ash12
Other:

Name: Ronald Matthews
Nickname: Ron (PLEASE don't call me ronald DX)
Room #: (pick one) 12
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Awesome-Contemporary-Natural-Bedroom-Interior-Design
Personality: meet me
History: ask me
Looks:
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/16/41/92/55/ron12.jpg/img]
Other:

Name: Nicole Fitzgerald
Nickname: Nicky, Nick, Noel
Room #: (pick one) 21
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Awesome-bedroom-designs-4
History: ask me
Looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Nicole12
Other:

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:37 pm

I'll join when I get back :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Okay! :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

imma join. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Yay!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Name: Joshua
Nickname: Josh
BF/GF: none
Room #: 4
Room looks: modern
History: will tell no one
Looks: black hair, muscular
Other: none
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Accepted! :D I have a lot more charries but they're on my charries pics thread
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Girls

Name: Maxine
Nickname: I prefer Max. Please call me that.
Crush: None yet ... ;)
BF/GF: I'm looking.
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Girls-bedroom-4
Personality: Max is a total tomboy but a girly-girl at the same time. She hates pink and loves blue but she loves make up. She's really sweet and she has more guy friends than female friends. xD But don't get he wrong. She loves to wear dresses,put on make up, and do her hair. She's a kind person even though she probably doesn't come out as one. But to sum up Max she's just a tomboy and girly-girl mixed up into one.
History: If she trusts you she might tell you.
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 2ynqwqh
Other:

Name: AnnaBelle [[Pronouced Bell. xD]
Nickname: Belle or AnnaBelle
Crush: None yet.
BF/GF: Noneeeee.
Room #: (pick one) 23
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Contemporary-Red-Black-Teenage-Bedroom-Furniture-Sets-for-Chic
Personality: AnneBelle is a mix of differen't emotions. At time's she's very shy and quiet and then there's time when she's very bubbly and very annoying. xD She starts out shy but as she gets to know you more she can turn into her real self. She may get on some nerves but it's just so hard not to be her friend. :P
History: She perfers not to tell.
Looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! KatieBabyfayce02

Other:

Guys

Name: Cole
Nickname: Cole's short enough I think. :P
Crush: Hmmmm. No one yet. :)
BF/GF: None!
Room #: (pick one) 8
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 656ac94a76e9c82c_Teen_Guy_Bedroom_Designs_and_Ideas_3.preview
Personality: Cole is a very peppy and supportive person. To some he actually may come off as gay if people really think about it. But he's not. He's 100% straight. xD ANNYWAAYY. Cole's very romantic and he never has problem with the ladies. He has a nice humor and can make anyone smile. :)
History: Do you really wanna know?
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! V2u2yx
Other:

Name: Jacob
Nickname: Jacob?
Crush: None.
BF/GF: I'll never get one ...
Room #: (pick one) 6
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 4789894723_0c1441d2ac
Personality: Jacob's very ... normal I guess you could say. There's nothing outstanding about him. He's 'bland' as many girls would say. He's very self-consious about how he looks and everything. He's an anerexic who barely eats. No one notices at first but they soon do realize that. He's quiet,shy, and he actually is romantic. Not romantic like having an airplne saying 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME? -JACOB' but more like he'll push out the chair for the lady he's with or he'll open the door for her. Many girls miss out on his kind hearted personality.
History: I rather not tel...
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! I50twm
Other: He's anerexic.

Last edited by l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 13 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 pm

I'm joining<33
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Name: Jennifer
Nickname: Jenni, Jen, JJ
Crush: no one
BF/GF: none
Room #: 14
Room looks: Posters on the walls, a big bed, huge window, navy blue carpet, dresser, closet, computer desk w/ computer and other normal stuff that teenagers put in their roooms.
Personality: meet me and youll find out
History: What do you think? Im not here because I choose to be!
Looks: Brown, wavy hair, skinny, flats and tights with over-sized shirts or something cool is her style.
Other: has her drivers licesence already
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 pm

YAY! All will be accepted!

:D My computer's kinda glitchy but i'll try to make a form for the rest of my charries
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 pm

So can we start?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Yup! Pick a charrie :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Josh: So this is where Im staying? He walked in and picked room # WhatevernumberIpicked and began unpacking

Jen: Walks in and goes back to her her room, she was done swimming for now
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Supah had to leave cuz of her band concert!!! AWWWWW Sad I guess we can rolepay witout her No
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Girls

Name: Maxine
Nickname: I prefer Max. Please call me that.
Crush: None yet ... ;)
BF/GF: I'm looking.
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Girls-bedroom-4
Personality: Max is a total tomboy but a girly-girl at the same time. She hates pink and loves blue but she loves make up. She's really sweet and she has more guy friends than female friends. xD But don't get he wrong. She loves to wear dresses,put on make up, and do her hair. She's a kind person even though she probably doesn't come out as one. But to sum up Max she's just a tomboy and girly-girl mixed up into one.
History: If she trusts you she might tell you.
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 2ynqwqh
Other:

Name: AnnaBelle [[Pronouced Bell. xD]
Nickname: Belle or AnnaBelle
Crush: None yet.
BF/GF: Noneeeee.
Room #: (pick one) 23
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Contemporary-Red-Black-Teenage-Bedroom-Furniture-Sets-for-Chic
Personality: AnneBelle is a mix of differen't emotions. At time's she's very shy and quiet and then there's time when she's very bubbly and very annoying. xD She starts out shy but as she gets to know you more she can turn into her real self. She may get on some nerves but it's just so hard not to be her friend. :P
History: She perfers not to tell.
Looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! KatieBabyfayce02

Other:

Guys

Name: Cole
Nickname: Cole's short enough I think. :P
Crush: Hmmmm. No one yet. :)
BF/GF: None!
Room #: (pick one) 8
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 656ac94a76e9c82c_Teen_Guy_Bedroom_Designs_and_Ideas_3.preview
Personality: Cole is a very peppy and supportive person. To some he actually may come off as gay if people really think about it. But he's not. He's 100% straight. xD ANNYWAAYY. Cole's very romantic and he never has problem with the ladies. He has a nice humor and can make anyone smile. :)
History: Do you really wanna know?
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Ezih6q
Other:

Name: Jacob
Nickname: Jacob?
Crush: None.
BF/GF: I'll never get one ...
Room #: (pick one) 6
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 4789894723_0c1441d2ac
Personality: Jacob's very ... normal I guess you could say. There's nothing outstanding about him. He's 'bland' as many girls would say. He's very self-consious about how he looks and everything. He's an anerexic who barely eats. No one notices at first but they soon do realize that. He's quiet,shy, and he actually is romantic. Not romantic like having an airplne saying 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME? -JACOB' but more like he'll push out the chair for the lady he's with or he'll open the door for her. Many girls miss out on his kind hearted personality.
History: I rather not tel...
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! I50twm
Other: He's anerexic.

FINALLY DONE. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Empty re: oprhange

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Name: Mya Cherton
Nickname: My
BF/GF: None
Room #: 25
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible)Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Imagen44
Personality: Nice,mysterious
History: her parent died car accident when she 8. grandmother took her sister in died recently making them orphan she Loves music and her lil sis Camilla
Looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Me6
Other: nonr

Name: Camilla Cherton
Nickname: Cam
Crush:no
BF/GF:no
Room #: (pick one) 14
Room looks: Front:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Imagen42
Back:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Imagen46
(Pic please, if possible)
Personality: She jumpy and social
History: her parent died in car accident she was just 4 too young understand.her grandmother took her sister in died recently making them orphan she like sneak food
Looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 90
Other: she happy yet sensitive

Name: Dustin Fitcher
Nickname: Dusty
Crush:No
BF/GF:no
Room #: (pick one)13
Room looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Imagen18-1 (Pic please, if possible)
Personality: He kove skater he skater boy
History: He mom dad of Cancer his Dad runoff from him when he was 10
Looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Skater_Boy__by_filipezone-1
Other: he like oreos

Last edited by -Lucky8Ball- on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Name: Evangeline Creao
Nickname: Eve.
Room #: 16
Room looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Cool-Bedrooms
Personality: Meet her :)
History: She doesn't like to talk about it.
Looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl.-snow-thinspiration-white-Favim.com-69980_large
Other: None.

Name: Aiden Creao
Nickname: Aiden Is fine.
Room #: 18
Room looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! Cool-Modern-Teenage-Boy-Bedroom-Furniture-Idea-590x456
Personality: Meet him.
History: He doesn't like to talk about it..
Looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! 24zx9xg
Other: none...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

I would say you guys would be accepted. xD We just gotta wait for Supa to come back. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Awww.... Sad Oh well. I can wait. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Yeah. She went to a band concert. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Oh, cool! I would wish her good luck, but she's already gone.. lmao.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next