RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 21 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Brb in 30-40minutes
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 21 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Ron sighs,"aw no fair!" He stopped as high as he could go.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Kat: Smiles and gracfully goes down to the branch he was on "Hi again" she whispers staring at his lips then looks into his eyes
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Ron smiles,"I think you need to do that knife thing again"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Kat: Smiles and pulls out the knife then letting it drop to into the grass "It won't be needed"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Ron smiled and leaned forward and kissed her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Kat: She kissed him happily so many things were running through her head........

Prim: Plays with the fox and raccoon
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Missy jumped onto Prim's shoulders and looked up at Ron and Kat in the tree.

Ron smiled and kept kissing her. He pulled her closer on the branch, making sure they didn't fall.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Prim: Looked where the raccoon was looking and smiled "Love Birds!" She yelled teasingly

Kat: Looked down at Prim blushing
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Nicole walked over and smiled,"Kat and Ron, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Ron threw a stick at her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Kat: Was now bright red so instead she looked at the sky then looked back at them

Prim: started singing along with Nichole laughing

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Nicole laughed and high fived Prim.

Ron sighed,"they aren't gonna let this go."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Kat: "With Prim`s big mouth the even the animals will know by tomorrow."

Prim: Sits in the grass laughing

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Ron smiles,"same with nicole." He climbed down to the ground.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Kat: Followed him down embaresed then picked up his knife putting it back in her pocket and disapeared into the forest, walked slowly to the lake
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Ron talked to Nicole. Asking her not to tell anyone. For once she promised to keep her big mouth closed. She picked Missy up and walked home. Ron walked towards the lake where he always went to think
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Kat: Dove into the lake making no splash and floated on her back confused if Ron did like her or was it a mistake that he did that

Prim: Looked at Nichole after Ron talked to her and giggled
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Nicole smiled,"i crossed my fingers. I have to tell someone or else i'll probably explode."

Ron sat on the edge of the lake and played with a blade of grass, thinking. Did he like her now? What was this weird feeling inside of him? He was confused.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Prim: "Let's go tell my older brother, Gale. He will go nuts......hopefully......" Grins

Kat: Doesn't see him on the shore and keeps floating on her back. Thinks hard what if he didn't like her.....that would just make her hate boys even more than she did before...... Sad
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Nicole giggles,"okay. Lead the way!"

Ron looked up and saw Kat. He smiled, she was so beautiful...but she probably didn't like him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Prim: Starts to run into the forest and out of the territory "Gale!"

Gale: "What?"

Prim: "Me and Nichole have some news!"

Gale: "Who's Nichole?" Walks out to them "Oh, umm hi" He didn't have his shirt on and his abs were showing, scarthes the back of his head nervouly

Kat: No, no, no she thought to herself. No boy would make her think like this........unless she liked them. Got mad a herself for getting confused and started to swim around to get her mind off things, swam under then back up slowly. She had her mind on Ron too much she hadn't noticed she was hungry she swam to shore and slowly passed Ron then sat herself down by a berry bush picking one off at a time and poping them into her mouth
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Ron walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Hi..." he said nervously.

Nicole smiles, blushing a little. "I'm Nicole."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Prim: Rolled her eyes "He's like single buts hes in love with some girl alright? Shes single i think. Get over it people!" Slaps Gale

Gale: Glares at her then sighs "Okay what did you guys need to tell me?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Nicole smiles,"Kat and Ron are in lloovvvveee. We saw them kiss."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Kat: "Hey" She says as she pops another berry into her mouth

Gale: "Really? Isn't he like 3 years older than her? Oh well, i can't do anything......"

Prim: "Why not?! I mean oh..." Grins up at him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next