RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Empty The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Welcome, you haev just moved to the small town of Elkhart Texas. Life here is great at times, but the town has many secrets to hold.

Story:
You are a teen ranging from age 14-19 you just moved to this small town mostly populated by teens your age. You came here because you didn't like it at home, all you wanted was to have fun and you parents being the asses they were didn't like you to do anything. At home you would get yelled at for bringing random people home, partying, drinking, and using drugs. But here in this small town you can get away with anything, and when I say anything, I mean anything. There is practically no laws, no rules, no boundaries. People here are crazy they do crazy things, stupid things. And well now your on of these people. This twon has many things to hide, secrets to unfold. But will you choose to kill youself with the crazyness, or will you have fun with out the danger of things. Will you rot in your home because you have no one to take care of you? It's all up to you. Oh and to all of you Stay out of Lake Zemmer, or you may just never come back out.

Rules:
1: I am the one that made this roleplay, there for what I say goes. I will not stand people bossing others around here.
2: Follow ALL rules or I will kick you off.
3: Use at least 2 sentences please.
4: No text talk!
5: Please use proper grammer, punctuation, and capitalization. Try your best with spelling I know it's hard sometimes, just try your best.
6: I don't care how much you cuss just not in every post.
7: Put Run Away at the top of you skully if you read all the rules and the story.
8: Be nice to others, and try not to leave people out.
9: Use my skully please.
10: No killing other peoples people please.
11: HAVE FUN!
12: More will be added if needed.

Skully:
Name: First Middel Last
Nickname:
Where did you come from?:
Why were you kicked out?:
Sister:
Brother:
Hair: Color/ Length/ Thickness
Eyes: Eye lash length/ Color/ Pic( Please put a pic)
Body type:
Looks:
History: Optional
Other: Optional

Have Fun!!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Name: Zachary Dean Hall
Nickname: Zach
Where did you come from?: Dever Coarado
Why were you kicked out?: Sex, partying, drinking
Sister: none
Brother: Devon, Zeak
Hair: Black/ Shaggy/ Thick
Eyes: Long/ Blue
Eyes: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Blue_Eye
Body type: Skinny
Looks: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Alternative-black-hair-boy-emo-scene-Favim_com-115657

Name: Devon Gam Hall
Nickname: None
Where did you come from?: Denver Colorado
Why did you get kicked out?: Partying and drinking.
Sister: None
Brother: Zach, Zeak.
Hair: Black/ Shaggy/ Thick
Body type: Average
Looks: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Evans
History:
Other:

Name: Zeak Sav Hall
Where did you come from?: Denver Colorado
Why were you kicked out?: Partying
Sister: None
Brother: Zeak, Devon
Hair: Brown/ Shaggy/ Thick
Eyes: Long/ Brown
Eyes: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Brown-eye
Looks: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  SeanFaris

Name: Bella Hope Black
Nickname: Bell
Where did you come from?: Texas/ Dallas
Why were you kicked out?: Sex, Drugs, Drinking.
Brother: Vinny he's dead
Hair: black/ Long/ Thick
Eyes: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Res4
Looks: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  24451587

Name: Faith Luke
Where did you come from?: Salt Lake City/ Utah
Why were you kicked out?: Sex, Sex, Sex, Drugs, Drinking, Partying, and everything else you could think of.
Brother: Gabe, Jess, Scott, Kenny
Hair: Blonde/ Long/ Thick
Looks: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Lpp

Name: Scott Luke
Nickname: Scotty
Where did you come from?: Salt Lake City/ Utah
Why were you kicked out?: Drugs/ Drinking.
Sister: Faith
Brother: Gabe, Jess, Kenny
Hair: Brown/ Shaggy/ Thick
Eyes: Long/ Greenish Blue
Eyes: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Green_Eyes
Looks: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  JonathanBennett
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Anybody gonna join?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 am

me but you allready know my ppl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:21 pm

Anybody else want to?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:22 pm

I'll join :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Yay Kat!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm

I guess I'll just delete this.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 am

I wanna Join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 am

Girls

Name: Rain || Madison
Nickname: Rain || Maddie.
Where did you come from?: Tennessee || <<
Why were you kicked out?: Sex, Drugs, Smoking, Carried a Gun around || Threatened to kill, sex, drugs, smoking, drinking.
Sister: Madison || Rain
Brother: Sean and Marcus
Hair: Blonde, thick, long || Brown, thick, longish.
Eyes:
Rain's:
The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Pic_12273067052397
Madison's:
The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Beautiful-eyes-photoshop-makeup38
Body type: Skinny, Slim || Average.
Looks:
Rain:
The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Jenna-marie-mason-181811
Madison:
The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Pretty-Brunettes-brunettes-7265463-600-799
History: They don't like to talk about it...
Other: None.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boys

Name: Sean || Marcus
Nickname: Sean || Marcus
Where did you come from?: Tennessee || <<
Why were you kicked out?: Drinking, guns, sex. || Sex, sex, sex, drinking, sex.
Sister: Rain and Madison
Brother: Marcus || Sean
Hair: Black, thick, long (for a guy) || Blonde, thick, short.
Eyes:
Sean:
The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  6
Marcus:
The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Beautiful-eyes-24
Body type: muscular || average.
Looks:
Sean:
The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Tumblr_lti45oZKKc1r4d0fso1_400_large
Marcus:
The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Guy7
History: They don't like to talk about it.
Other: None.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Sexy! xD

Your in.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 am

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Sexy! xD

Your in.

Haha!! :) :) I'm glad you think my charries are smexyyy :))) xDD Sooooo. Which charracter(s) do you wannttt??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 pm

I don't care don't really matter so far it's only me and you on here.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Aww Sad Oh well. Were good :) So umm.... Rain and Sean are my main characters :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 pm

k

Faith: SHe was walking down the road with Bella, Devon, and Zeak they were all laughing at Devons pervy jokes.

Scott: He was in the park with Zach doing a street dance. People were all around them watching.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Rain

I was in a sports bra, and short shorts like I always do on my morning jog. I went to the park and saw the street dancers. I walked over to the crowd, and pulled my blonde hair up into a messy but cute bun. I pushed to the front. I watched the dancers, well, dance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:14 am

Zach: He glaced up and the very pretty girl that had just walked over, he smiled and did a back flip landing then started to dance again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 am

Rain

I saw that he had looked at me, and smiled. I continued to watch them dance. My belly button was pierced, so it kind of shined in the sun. The ring was long, and almost hit her shorts. It read. "Try Me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 am

Haha nice.

Scoot: He did his last flip at the same time Zach did they landed standing with their backs touching arms folded. They were both breathing hard. He grinned. " Shows over people!" People dropped some money in the box as other cheered and clapped.

Zach: He pushed off Scott and walked over to the girl. He didn't know where his shirt was, oh well it was some where. He smiled. " Hello there."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:31 am

Rain

I smiled and pulled out a 10 dollar bill from my sports bar. I was planning on going to the store, but I didn't care. This guys was good. I handed it to him and smiled. "Hey." My eyes were shimmering with delight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:38 am

Zach: He smiled and took the money he dropped it in the box. Scott and him would split the money up latter. He held out a hand. " I'm Zach."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:42 am

Rain

I smiled, wondering it was too weird that I took it out of my bra... I still smiled. "I'm Rain." I smiled again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 am

Zach: He smiled. " You new here?" He glanced around he saw Scott was also talking to a girl. Great, he didn't feel bad now. He grinned.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:02 am

Rain

I smiled. "Yeah, pretty much." I smiled again, and looked around, and saw what he was looking at, the other dancer was talking to a girl too. He turned to Zach and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 am

Zach: He smile and held out his arms. " Well welcome to the wonderful town of Elkhart. Where anything and every thing happens."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next