RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

4 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:44 am

Noooooo! Sad Sad Sad

Zach: " Okay come on." He walked to the small movie house.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:43 am

Rain

I walked at his side, and when he wasn't looking, I went to hold his hand, but jerked back, knowing it was too soon. I continued to walk beside him, and waited to see the small movie hut.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Zach: Walked in. " So what do you want to see?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Run away!

Name: Dave/Smash
Nickname: Dave/Reck I guess
Siblings: Smash/Dave
Crush: Nope
Kicked out: Gun fights
Came here: We wanted to get away from cops
BF/GF: No!
History: Nothin really to say just that I grew up with my older brother who cheats sometimes on girls plus our parents hated us//Nothin just I'm better at getting girls and I hate my parents
Personality: Sweet,Caring and I and wise/ I'm crazy,Strong and wild
Looks: Dave:::: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 3 William-william-levy-gutierrez-968758_400_300
Smash:::: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 3 Sexy_guy_model-12802

Name: Adam
Nickname: Adam
Siblings: No
Crush: No
Kicked out: I was in a lot of fights. With guns
Came here: Because i wanted to change
Friends:
Best Friends:
Enemies: nope
Arch Enemies: nope
History: He was heart broken by his Ex
Personality: Wild.caring
Looks: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 3 Guys-with-blue-eyes-91532

~~Name: Ashley--Athena
~~Age: 19--18
~~Gender: Females
~~Siblings: Eachother
~~Kicked out because: We did drugs a lot
~~Came here because: We wanted someone like us
~~Crush: no
~~GF/BF: no
~~History: You don't need to know
~~Looks: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 3 H12 --Ashley
The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 3 Blonde-emo-hairstyles-for-girls ---Athena
~~Others:

Name: Ivy
Nickname: People call me Darkness
Siblings: None
Kicked out because: I wanted to kill
Came here because: Because people didn't understand my pain
Crush: No
BF/GF: No
Friends: No
Enemies: Many
History: My father and mother are one of the riches people. They sent me here to learn about others. I'm one of the 'dark people' I got it from my mom and part of my dad.
Personality: I'm a dark so I'm evil and nothin will stop me at it unless I find a love
Looks: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 3 VampireRose

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Did you read the rules and story?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Sorry forgot to put that on
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Okay who do you want out of my people. I have every one other then Zach and Faith open. I like Ivy and Adan.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Zeak,Bella,Scott?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Scott and Bella work.

Scott: He watched Zach as he walked away with the girl. He sighed and looked around the park. He srugged he started to practise my dance routine.

Bella: He was walking down the road smoking. She stopped and looked around.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Ivy
I walk down the road to the park with a knife in my hand. I had on everything black and short. I had many cuts on my legs and arm and the knife tinted red.

Adam
I walk down the road with a gun in my pants at my hips. I look around as I had a tooth pick in my mouth.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Scott: He stopped dancing when he saw the girl. " Are you okay?" He called over to her.

Bella: She saw the guy. He looked like a bad boy. She liked bad boys. She walked over. " Hello there."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Adam
I look at the girl and smirk. "Hey" I say gripping my gun at my hip

Ivy
I spin my knife and look at the guy. "I'm fine" I say as I cut my wrist and keep walking letting my wrist bleed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:31 am

Bella: She saw him grab something at her side she stepped back. " I'll leave."

Scott: " Wow now." He walked over and took the knife chucking it over a fence. " Are you crazy?!"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 am

Ivy
I shove him grabbing a knife from my boot"What the fuck dude!" I say glaring at him with hard eyes

Adam
I see she isn't that bad and I put my hand at my side. "No it's fine I'm just a street boy. Got to be ready when ever"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 am

Rain

I smiled. "Theres this new one, "The Demon Inside." Or what ever, everyone says it sucked." I laughed, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:01 am

Dude that show looks so creep!!

Zach: " What ever you wanna see." He smiled.

Scott: " Whats wrong with you?" He took the other knife and chucked it before she hurt someone.

Bella. She nods. " I under stand." She looked at him kinda scared now.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 am

Yeah. Lol. I really don't want to see it.... :P

Rain smiled. "Sound good?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:04 am

Adam
I look at her and cross my arms over my chest "I'm Adam by the way"

Ivy
I growl and grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him down to my height. "Ya better go get thoses!" I say looking at him with soils black eyes
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 am

Scott: " And if I don't?" He looked at her not caring.

Bella. " I'm Bella. Why do you have a gun? No ones going to jump you here."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 am

Adam
I pull out the gun. "You never know" I say smirking and put it back where it was

Ivy
"You think I'm stupid" I pull out a pocket knife from my bra and open it and hold it to his neck holding back wanting to kill him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:15 am

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Yeah. Lol. I really don't want to see it.... :P

Rain smiled. "Sound good?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:46 am

Either do I, but my freakin' 11 year old cousin said she wanted to see it. I was like Hell no!

Zach: Sounds good." He payed and walked into the movie.

Scott: He closed the knife with one hand. " Hey I'm not tryin' to start any trouble. I just don't want a pretty girl to hurt herself." He said in a very sweet voice.

Bella: She jumped a little when he pulled it out. " Oh okay."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 am

Adam
"Don't worry. I won't shot you" I say and smile "Do u have a smoke on you?"

Ivy
I roll my eyes and release his collar and put my knife back in my bra. I look at him my eyes all would black "I'm Ivy or darkness"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:59 am

Bella: " Okay." She still didn't trust any one with a gun so she watched him close. " Yeah." She handed him one.

Scott: " I'm Scott. Why do you cut your self?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next