RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

2 posters

Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Empty The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Bella looked at him. " I'm so glad your still alive. And yes I missed you!" She said still sobbing." He layed her head down on his chest. " No I'm fine." He hadb't ate much since he had been sick. And it showed she had lost alot of weight.

I don't know what to say for Zach XD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Adam
"You should eat something Bella. Your really thin.." I say and lay back in the bed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Bella colsed her eyes being extreamly tired. She shook her head. " I'm not hungrey." She said in a sad voice.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Adam
"Bella? What's wrong? Really?" I say and look at her placing a hand on her cheeek
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Bella shook her head and sat up again. She rubbed the tears off her eyes and looked at him. " I've just been so scared Adam."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Adam
"Bella. What are scared of?" I say and tilt her head to look at me
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm

" I don't know." She said starting to cry again. " I just didn't want you to end up dying or something."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Adam
"I'm fine now Bella. You don't need to be afraid anymore"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down