RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 39 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Ryan: Turns away

Ethan: As quietly as he can he pulls Jossilyn into the woods and runs
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 39 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Jossilyn
"Planning on killing me slowly and painfully are you? Leaving me to die where only Ryan will find me?" My eyes watered.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Since they like have no cars he gonna ride a horsey! XD

Ethan: Pulls her in front of him on the horse and pulls the reins making the horse run
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Jossilyn
My heart was racing. "What are you doing?!"

LOL!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Ethan: "Shut up." He let the horse run up out of the valley then up a hill then back down and ran to another valley

Ryan: Tries to run after them but trips and falls "Jossiyln!!!"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Jossilyn
I looked back at the one person I loved and began to cry.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Ryan: Begins to walk back home

Heather: "What happened?"

Ryan: Walks to his bedroom and slips off his clothes and lays in bed

Heather: does the same and crawls in next to him "I love you." She whispered in his ear "Don't make me get up and leave."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Jossilyn
I cried. "Please let me go!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Ethan: "No." He rode into the valley which was kinda like the other one and rode past people...his family and friends. He rode slowly and stopped at his house
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Jossilyn
I looked around, terrified.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Ethan: "Calm down." He said rolling his eyes he got off the horse and then helped her. He helped her off the horse
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Jossilyn
"Don't touch me." I snapped.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Ethan: "Get inside then." He snapped back opening the door
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Jossilyn
I glared at him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Ethan: Nudges her into a bedroom "Go sleep your nasty mood off." Locked the door from the outside and got something to eat in the kitchen

Ryan: Tells Heather everything with no clothes on

Heather: Has no clothes on and nods laying next to him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Jossilyn
I cried and sat by the door, Ethan always had a soft spot for me when I cried. "Please... Let me out..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Ethan: sighed and let her out "You can come out. But don't try to run away and don't bother me." He said going back to eating at the table
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Jossilyn
I followed him and jumped. A bunch of men were around the table, and they scared me.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Ethan: Talks to them quietly then nods to tell them to leave and waits til they do
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Jossilyn
I backed away slowly, shaking/ I'd always feared men, since I was little.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Ethan: Looked at her shaking "You okay?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Adult Form: (20 years old-Death)
Name: Leah Hope Smith
Husband/Wife: no. (husband dead)
Children: Mason,Avery and Grace
Siblings: no
Personality(Please Write Something): She sweet and loving caring mother
Job: Veterinarian
Other: she loves to cook and animals
Looks::: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 39 Jwoww3-Copy

Teen Form: (13 years old-19 years old)
Name: Avery Nicole Smith
Crush: no
BF/GF: not yet
Children: no
Siblings: Grace and Mason
Personality(Please Write Something): She , Sassy yet shy
Job : Hollister
Other: she friendly
Looks: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 39 Pretty-blonde-emo-girls-a1

Child Form: (6 years old-12 years old)
Name: Mason Carter Smith
Crush: no
Siblings: Grace And Avery
Personality: fun and love to run
Other: he like pine apple
Looks::: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 39 201106922759535
Adult Form: (20 years old-Death) :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 39 River2-1

Baby Form: (NewBorn-5 years old)
Name: Grace Haley Smith
Siblings: Avery and Mason
Other: Leah her Mom
Looks::: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 39 Beautiful-Baby-Girls-babies-9401972-350-403

Adutl form: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 39 Blonde

Last edited by -Lucky8Ball- on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Leah: Mason,Avery,Time for Dinner. goes get Grace out of her crib. Hey Grace ut time to eat

Grace:fusses A lil but stay in her mother arm

Leah: put her in high chair

Mason; i'm here Mommy

Leah: where Avery

Mason: exploring

Leah: oh no this bad

Avery: run around forest fast and uses tree and bushes to hide
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Jossilyn
I shrugged and looked away.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next